May 13, 2024, 07:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 - 1/30/09  (Read 221578 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 28, 2009, 06:34:14 PM »

Blonde - that is not Satish.  If I remember correctly that photo at Carlos n Charlies was taken before Natalee was even in Aruba. 
I know I was going to delete that post but the hosp. called and  I forgot.sorry

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #341 on: January 28, 2009, 06:34:57 PM »

O/T I was working on something else when I came accross this  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MctkihapfQs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MctkihapfQs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

It is not working for me.

Janet

If it doesn't eventually work, try this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MctkihapfQs

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: January 28, 2009, 06:39:27 PM »

Blonde - that is not Satish.  If I remember correctly that photo at Carlos n Charlies was taken before Natalee was even in Aruba. 

No worries Blonde!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: January 28, 2009, 06:40:30 PM »

O/T I was working on something else when I came accross this  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MctkihapfQs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MctkihapfQs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

It is not working for me.

Janet

If it doesn't eventually work, try this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MctkihapfQs

Thanks Klaas and texasmom.

My laugh for the day.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: January 28, 2009, 06:41:24 PM »

thumright

Mere, thanks for helping Jen with the map & Bastibro for giving us the name of the street.  (& Klaas for the additional road maps!)  I had to relinquish the computer for a while. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: January 28, 2009, 06:42:54 PM »

2NJSons_Mom ... please edit my last post.

... almost three years ... s/b ... almost four years ...

Thank you.

Janet

... May 30, 2008 ... s/b ... May 30, 2005 ...

I apologize.

Thanks

Janet

Done, no problem.

Thanks very much.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: January 28, 2009, 06:43:22 PM »

How is your mother Blonde?  Hope all is well.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 28, 2009, 06:45:18 PM »

Blonde ... I hope all is well.

Janet

_____

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: January 28, 2009, 06:50:06 PM »

Me too, Blonde, in my Prayers!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 28, 2009, 06:55:16 PM »

Good Afternoon Janet.

Hi Mr. Keepthefaith.

Is it time for another KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS reminder?

Janet

Logic Dictates.   Also the post with Luis and John contacting Tim.Very interesting!

In the following Tim Miller/Greta interview ... Tim states that Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti contacted him regarding the undertaking.

Janet

++++++

... and then Schaefer contacted Dave Holloway while Tim Miller was at his home.

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway: Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Discusses Crab Trap, Clothing and DNA Found in Waters of Aruba
February 27, 2005 2008

Video:
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/27/natalee-holloway-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-discusses-crab-trap-clothing-and-dna-found-in-waters-of-aruba/

FOX ONLINE - JAMIE COLBY
July 15, 2007

COLBY:  Tim, why are they (Arubans) standing in your way?

MILLER: I don't think they can stand in our way. With the equipment we got and if we have to go in off of Venezuela. Whereever we need to go into, we've got the equipment. In fact they are more than welcome to be on the ship with us. The ships that we are taking over are a 265 foot ship and a 340 foot ship which have all the latest technology on it. In fact the owner of this company, Louis Shaeffer of Superior Offshore International, Louis called Dave Holloway up about two months ago when I was at Louis' house. He said "Mr Holloway, I'm going to promise you something, if your daughter is in a metal container out there in that water, we are going to bring her home."

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: January 28, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »

Janet,

Considering the date of the interview with Tim Miller was July 15, 2007 and he states that it was a couple months before that Louis Schaefer called Dave while Tim was at Schaefer's house - makes me think of the timing in Superior Offshore going public and the potential underlying motives aside from bring Natalee home to her family.  Very close in date.

IPO REPORT
Superior Offshore IPO rallies in debut
Subsea construction firm fatten IPO to $150 mln
By Steve Gelsi, MarketWatch
Last update: 2:01 p.m. EDT April 20, 2007NEW YORK (MarketWatch) --

Superior Offshore fattened its deal by about 17% and raised more than $150 million as Wall Street clamored for the subsea construction firm's initial public offering Friday.

Superior Offshore (DEEP:DEEP
News , chart , profile , more
Last:

DEEP, , ) supplies deep sea diving services and ships equipped with helicopter pads and cranes for offshore drilling operations in the Gulf of Mexico.

The Lafayette, La. company priced 10.17 million shares at $15 a share in a bid to raise $153 million. The stock opened at $18 and traded at $18.01 in the open market for a gain of 20% over its IPO price.

In a sign of strength ahead of trading, Superior Offshore increased the size of the deal by 1.5 million shares.

The IPO comes about five months after Cal Dive International Inc. (DVR:cal dive intl inc del com

Superior Offshore priced its IPO in the middle of its $14-$16 range. Merrill Lynch and J.P. Morgan are underwriters of the deal.
As solar, ethanol and other alternative energy deals have made their mark in the IPO market in recent months, they've been joined by a steady stream of deals from companies tied to the fossil fuel businesses. 
Steve Gelsi is a reporter for MarketWatch in New York.

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/ipo-report-superior-offshore-ipo/story.aspx?guid={1B650844-C62C-4073-80FD-82A6AE4F3558}

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: January 28, 2009, 07:22:19 PM »

Somebody may have posted this.Thought it was interesting to say the least!

Steering Committee of the Strategic Communications Task Force:
Myrna Jansen, chairperson Aruba Tourism Authority
Serge Mansur, chairperson Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Jorge Pesquera, chairperson Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Edwin Roos Chamber of Commerce
Jaap Beaujon Advisor
Agustin Vrolijk Department of Foreign Affairs
Frits Israel Aruba Tourism Authority
Gina Lopez-Gnecco Aruba Tourism Authority
Rob Smith Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: January 28, 2009, 07:23:05 PM »

What is the amount one, especially one who is wealthy, can write off as contribution, or other? 

We pay an accountant to do our taxes and we don't have squat.  Just still thinking about how Schaefer could potentially have saved himself after the company tanked within the next two quarters following going public, the neglect of filing with the SEC while pushing through the search in Aruban waters. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: January 28, 2009, 07:33:14 PM »

What is the amount one, especially one who is wealthy, can write off as contribution, or other? 

We pay an accountant to do our taxes and we don't have squat.  Just still thinking about how Schaefer could potentially have saved himself after the company tanked within the next two quarters following going public, the neglect of filing with the SEC while pushing through the search in Aruban waters. 

How much can you write-off in charitable contributions?
Americans are generous individuals. From corporations to private citizens, Americans gave an estimated $241 billion to charitable organizations in 2003, according to the study “Giving USA 2004.” So when tax time rolls around, it’s always nice to see your charitable contributions pay off as a charitable deduction. The question is: while contributing may be good for the soul, how good is it really on your tax return?

How Much Is Too Much?

The IRS has a limit on giving, but even if your heart exceeds the IRS maximum, you may still be able to benefit from your generous spirit. You may deduct a maximum of up to 50% of your adjusted gross income (AGI) (Line 36 on IRS Form 1040) for the tax year the donation was given. However, if you give more than 50%, the excess may be carried forward for up to five years. Be aware that the 50% rule applies to most contributions, but certain contributions may have lower limits.

What Is Tax-Deductible? How is it Deducted?

Now that you’ve figured out how much you can deduct, the next question is what exactly is tax deductible and how is it deducted? If you donate money or property to a “qualified organization,” your donation can be deducted by filing Form 1040 and itemizing the deduction on Schedule A. If you do not itemize your deduction using Schedule A, you cannot deduct your charitable contribution.

It is extremely important to get receipts and keep records for your donations.

“Qualified organizations” include nonprofit groups that are religious, charitable, educational, scientific or literary in purpose, and nonprofit groups that work to prevent cruelty to children or animals. The following types of organizations qualify for a deduction:

• Churches, synagogues, temples, mosques and other religious organizations.

• Federal, state and local governments, if your contribution is used for public purposes.

• Nonprofit schools and hospitals.

• Public parks and recreation facilities.

• Salvation Army, Red Cross, CARE, Goodwill, United Way, Boy and Girl Scouts, etc.

• War veterans’ groups.

• Expenses paid for a student living with you, sponsored by a qualified organization.

On the other hand, the types of organizations below do not qualify for a charitable deduction:

• Civic leagues, social and sports clubs, labor unions and chambers of commerce.

• Foreign organizations (except certain Canadian, Israeli and Mexican charities).

• For-profit organizations.

• Lobbying or lawmaking organizations.

• Lottery, bingo or raffle tickets.

• Dues, fees or bills paid to social or recreational clubs.

• Homeowners’ associations.

• Individuals.

• Political groups or candidates for public office.

http://www.legalzoom.com/legal-articles/article13196.html
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: January 28, 2009, 07:43:34 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.  I wasn't sure if it was a percentage based on gross income....guess I could have looked it up, myself.      

Shoulda, coulda, woulda   
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009, 07:45:26 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: January 28, 2009, 07:48:41 PM »

She is not doing well ,they have her on life suport right now and keeping her on a lot of drugs so that she can sleep.
Evertime I went into her room she woke up. Because she knows my touch.
 So they told me to let her sleep.
Then maybe they can take her off the life suport and she can breath on her own.
I don't want her to worry about me and  she was.
So we just don't know.
My heart is braking.
I'm calling ICU once an hour.
Thanks for asking

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #356 on: January 28, 2009, 07:54:09 PM »

She is not doing well ,they have her on life suport right now and keeping her on a lot of drugs so that she can sleep.
So we just don't know.
My heart is braking.
Thanks for asking

God Bless You Blonde! My Thoughts and Prayers are with You and Your Family

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: January 28, 2009, 08:07:11 PM »

So we just don't know.
My heart is braking.
Thanks for asking

Blonde I am so sorry I didn't know your Mom was ill and in the hospital...I will pray for her and ask my prayer group to do the same. 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: January 28, 2009, 10:28:28 PM »

OT

It's been quiet.  Hope all are safe & warm.  I know the weather has been a problem.  We are having our share here with snow, then rain and it's supposed to freeze tonight.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: January 28, 2009, 10:53:12 PM »

OT

It's been quiet.  Hope all are safe & warm.  I know the weather has been a problem.  We are having our share here with snow, then rain and it's supposed to freeze tonight.

It's on your way, just left us.  We are still under a state of emergency.  Ice, Sleet, Snow, Rain (5") and tonight it is suppose to get down to 15 degrees so everything will freeze up totally.  Trees, power lines down, no electricity, people are hold up in churches, schools to keep warm. Saying at least 1 week before they can get power back up.  It's bad.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.