May 17, 2024, 10:54:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 353976 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: January 08, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »

Yes....the news guy  just said we will be heading to the Anthony's home to get reactions from George and Cindy on todays developments!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: January 08, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »

Yes....the news guy  just said we will be heading to the Anthony's home to get reactions from George and Cindy on todays developments!

Which station HH?

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: January 08, 2009, 04:29:10 PM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?
This is going to get very interesting. And the gall of Cindy and George going on Larry King Live in December, talking about tips of a live Caylee. Obviously, if there PI knew Caylee was deceased, so did Cindy and George.

Not necessarily. He was getting paid to search for a LIVE Caylee. I'm not sure who told him where the body was, but IMO it wasn't CA. I think he may have filmed the location for blackmail purposes, and still gone on charging the Ants to search for a LIVE Caylee that he knew didn't exist.
  Baez told P.I. casey where the body was.  KC told him or hinted at it.  Baez only cares about money--so he wanted the body found-the case would be bigger and better for him.  He could cash in big time.  After all this is his last big case-who in their right mind would hire him.  He could care less about KC.  Dont think the Ants knew- I think they are being outsmarted by Baez.  Just like the first sokeperson-he got paid they did not for the interview they did.  I think they would cash in -if they could--- but everyone seems to get there first ::MonkeyHaHa::POOR CAYLEE

OK...PI casey worked for BJ...then left...we don't know why...but then started working for the A's....so did BJ send PI casey to the A's to keep them looking for a 'live' caylee supplying false sightings and the PI casey telling them, he knew who had caylee...so PI casey was actually still working for the defense....Caylee's remains had to be found while casey was in jail...enter the meter reader...sorry but there is certainly something hinky about him and his sightings...he was supposed to find Caylee in August...but didn't...then the hurricane...then PI casey couldn't find her in Nov and Hoover filmed him searching (they didn't expect that to happen)....so Kronk is sent back out and he finds her remains. But he is not going to get a reward...oh no...he wants the reward so he tells LE about his previous calls....oopssss...but he reports a white bag and a board.....she was found in 2 black bags....the white board was a marker...he missed the right bags and reports a white one...then in Dec he 'finds' the right bag...so IMO Kronk is the key and Hoover is the ooopppsss in the plan.... so how long has BJ known where Caylee's remains  were...IMO since August  LP's Daisy chain 1. Casey 2. BJ 3. PI Casey 4. ???? 5. Kronk (he may have been innocently duped....not sure)

I kind of beat a dead monkey on what I believe is possible in the case last night.  I think Hoover was working for Padilla and infiltrated the ghoul clan.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1803 on: January 08, 2009, 04:30:14 PM »

First of all, I dont believe Casey is pregnant, she didnt apear to look at all like she was, just the shirt from the jail was big and prolly stiff!   Second, Baez kept up his public appearance of coming off ill prepaired for court and the Judge and the lady for the procecution was clearly irratated with him!    Also, I glad that it has now been proven as a fact about the duct tape, and who actually has custody over the remains of Caylee!!!!  Now we actually know who's  responsible for them to be sitting in a cardboard box at that strip mall Funeral home!

And did i hear right that there is gonna be a press conference with the Anthony's now!
Where did you hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: January 08, 2009, 04:31:00 PM »

I missed the part about the duct tape...........

Could someone fill me in on what was said, please? TIA!

Hi CCB!  I am sure someone has already answered you but I want to say Hey Girl!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: January 08, 2009, 04:33:04 PM »

I know this is stupid, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Baez's haircut, what is the purpose of the sticking out of the hair, right above the sideburns? Sort of looks like Eddie Munster.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: January 08, 2009, 04:35:58 PM »

I would like to say that in this video of when they bring her to court, this is the reason I say she is not pregnant, it clearly shows here how they have to chain going around her stomach and the Police woman holding it in the back....
   The first thing that she would do if Casey was to try to move when she wasnt suppose to  the police woman would automatically pull her back and guide her with this chain........I have seen Pregnant woman in jail and shackled and they do it differently if she is pregnant to where the chain either goes straight up and over her shoulders, or back behind her, not around her stomach, that way the fetus is not in harms way!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1807 on: January 08, 2009, 04:36:17 PM »

That was amazing ( I was relaying the whole thing to Dolce on email)  She is going to be on trial for her baby's death and she either thinks Baez is the best attorney in the world, and he is going to get her off or she is in total denial of where she is and what she is doing there.  I have never seen anything like her in my life.
Thank you A1 for the 411!!  I was running around trying to finish up errands and trying to catch up with my BlackBerry - so not easy!

So we should not be blaming the A's for the poor choice in venue but rather Baez?  Why am I not shocked....

I am still reading back.  Thanks again A1 you are very sweet!

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: January 08, 2009, 04:36:25 PM »

I know this is stupid, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Baez's haircut, what is the purpose of the sticking out of the hair, right above the sideburns? Sort of looks like Eddie Munster.

OMG!!!  He does....            
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: January 08, 2009, 04:36:25 PM »

Does anyone know where photos/video of her leaving court are? I only see her coming in and sitting there.
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1810 on: January 08, 2009, 04:37:38 PM »

I missed the court proceedings today, is there a video of it? A link please!!! Thank You!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: January 08, 2009, 04:37:47 PM »

I gotta love the prosecutor. I was watching on tv with better audio and I could hear her sighing at least once when JB was running his mouth as if to say "Not again, what a Fidiot this guy is" She sure seemed frustrated with the way he was carrying on.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: January 08, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »

Now, the question is....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

This is going to get very interesting. And the gall of Cindy and George going on Larry King Live in December, talking about tips of a live Caylee. Obviously, if there PI knew Caylee was deceased, so did Cindy and George.

Not necessarily. He was getting paid to search for a LIVE Caylee. I'm not sure who told him where the body was, but IMO it wasn't CA. I think he may have filmed the location for blackmail purposes, and still gone on charging the Ants to search for a LIVE Caylee that he knew didn't exist.
  Baez told P.I. casey where the body was.  KC told him or hinted at it.  Baez only cares about money--so he wanted the body found-the case would be bigger and better for him.  He could cash in big time.  After all this is his last big case-who in their right mind would hire him.  He could care less about KC.  Dont think the Ants knew- I think they are being outsmarted by Baez.  Just like the first sokeperson-he got paid they did not for the interview they did.  I think they would cash in -if they could--- but everyone seems to get there first ::MonkeyHaHa::POOR CAYLEE

OK...PI casey worked for BJ...then left...we don't know why...but then started working for the A's....so did BJ send PI casey to the A's to keep them looking for a 'live' caylee supplying false sightings and the PI casey telling them, he knew who had caylee...so PI casey was actually still working for the defense....Caylee's remains had to be found while casey was in jail...enter the meter reader...sorry but there is certainly something hinky about him and his sightings...he was supposed to find Caylee in August...but didn't...then the hurricane...then PI casey couldn't find her in Nov and Hoover filmed him searching (they didn't expect that to happen)....so Kronk is sent back out and he finds her remains. But he is not going to get a reward...oh no...he wants the reward so he tells LE about his previous calls....oopssss...but he reports a white bag and a board.....she was found in 2 black bags....the white board was a marker...he missed the right bags and reports a white one...then in Dec he 'finds' the right bag...so IMO Kronk is the key and Hoover is the ooopppsss in the plan.... so how long has BJ known where Caylee's remains  were...IMO since August  LP's Daisy chain 1. Casey 2. BJ 3. PI Casey 4. ???? 5. Kronk (he may have been innocently duped....not sure)

I kind of beat a dead monkey on what I believe is possible in the case last night.  I think Hoover was working for Padilla and infiltrated the ghoul clan.

Sorry I missed your posts last night....you might be right.....I think that would be a hoot....however I think LP would have known about the search by PI casey in Nov and I honestly believe he would have moved heaven and earth to find her.....I can't see him letting her lay out there....or allow someone else to find her.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: January 08, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »

I would like to say that in this video of when they bring her to court, this is the reason I say she is not pregnant, it clearly shows here how they have to chain going around her stomach and the Police woman holding it in the back....
   The first thing that she would do if Casey was to try to move when she wasnt suppose to  the police woman would automatically pull her back and guide her with this chain........I have seen Pregnant woman in jail and shackled and they do it differently if she is pregnant to where the chain either goes straight up and over her shoulders, or back behind her, not around her stomach, that way the fetus is not in harms way!

Hi HH!!!!  Howyadoingirlfriend?

That's some good information, thanks!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1814 on: January 08, 2009, 04:42:28 PM »

Thank goodness this site isn't like another one that shall remain nameless!  Posters are getting admonished for making fun of Casey!  GMAFB!

Lisa
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: January 08, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »

First of all, I dont believe Casey is pregnant, she didnt apear to look at all like she was, just the shirt from the jail was big and prolly stiff!   Second, Baez kept up his public appearance of coming off ill prepaired for court and the Judge and the lady for the procecution was clearly irratated with him!    Also, I glad that it has now been proven as a fact about the duct tape, and who actually has custody over the remains of Caylee!!!!  Now we actually know who's  responsible for them to be sitting in a cardboard box at that strip mall Funeral home!

And did i hear right that there is gonna be a press conference with the Anthony's now!
Where did you hear that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cannell 2....welch news just said that they have a newslady live in front of the Anthony's home and she is waiting to see if they will respond, she said a woman just drove up to the A's house and placed a white cardboard box at their front door and then drove away, but that the box was still sitting there and no one has come outside....

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: January 08, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »

Thanks for the incoming pic. I had no clear angle on clickorlando.

That woman in the rear is quite "thick" in the caboose.  Sorry for being ot and inappropriate in advance.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: January 08, 2009, 04:45:23 PM »

Hi HH!!!!  Howyadoingirlfriend?

That's some good information, thanks!
Im fine, how are u????????????doing good I hope!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: January 08, 2009, 04:45:28 PM »

JMO
- she doesn't look preggers (I  never thought she was)
- she doesn't look like she has gained weight (I read she was a exercise nut and I would imagine she has kept exercising in jail - boredom)
 - her hair is longer and looks like it wasn't washed (since she had no idea she was coming to court she probably didn't bathe or wash her hair today - ooopsssss)
 - she still has dead eyes (she has no soul)
- and oh she looked pizzed (when the LE came to get her she didn't have time to even pee )

Rest in Peace Caylee

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: January 08, 2009, 04:45:38 PM »

Now, the question is....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Sorry I missed your posts last night....you might be right.....I think that would be a hoot....however I think LP would have known about the search by PI casey in Nov and I honestly believe he would have moved heaven and earth to find her.....I can't see him letting her lay out there....or allow someone else to find her.

They might have thought it wasn't worth the effort when Dom Casey didn't find anything.  He most likely didn't want to create another possible fiasco thinking it might be another wild goose chase anyway.  So, perhaps the discussed tabling it for the time being.  Luckily the video still exists. There may have still been water in the area, the video would clue us in. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.