May 20, 2024, 05:09:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 354413 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:04 PM »

On JVM - Kathi Belich said that Hoover told the FBI that D. Casey was at remains site several times.  Maybe he did plant the book!  wow    Why would he go there several times?

OMG this is INSANE!!!! 

Hey Anothermonkey. OMG is right. 

Hey there, Trimm!

Is it just me, or is that Jayne Weintraub  annoying as H#LL!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #441 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:16 PM »

Thanks Littleone.  That's why I normally don't make a big deal out of members that don't post as often as they used to.  Some have reasons that are none of our business.

YVW, Klaas.  Sorry if I sounded "rude".  But as you well know-these cases can and do drain people.  I'm sure in his time, he will be back-better than ever. And until then-you guys are always in his thoughts and prayers.
I guess I opened up a can of worms last night. I am so sorry. I just know a lot of monkeys were having a hard time last night with what was said on NG, then the funeral home, etc. I just asked where Rob was, because he can always calm everyone down with his kind words. I truly apologize.  JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:23 PM »

Does anyone recall when LP said something along the lines of "don't be surprised if LE doesn't already know where her body is"?

Yeah, he said that. But I am confused. While it seems Dc knew where the body was, did LE actually know? Am I missing something?
If Le knew where the body was-why didnt they go and get it?I
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #443 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »

on JVM - Luka  (LA's attorney) is saying that D.Casey is denying all allegations by Hoover.
[/b][/u][/glow]

i am SHOCKED to hear that!

i am also an incredibly bad liar....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: January 07, 2009, 07:18:43 PM »

Does anyone recall when LP said something along the lines of "don't be surprised if LE doesn't already know where her body is"?

I can't be specific right now, but it was around a week or so .. maybe 2 at the most ... before the body was found?
“Don’t Be Surprised If OCSO Or The FBI Drop It On Us That They’ve Got Caylee’s Body.”
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: January 07, 2009, 07:19:21 PM »

HOOVER REPORTS CASEY WAS ON SEVERAL CALLS the 15th and 16th AND he went back at least twice that he knows of besides these dates!

Thomas Luka, lee's attorney on ISSUES   He talked to Dominic Casey of course he's taking his side....o man heads are going to roll
OMG...I feel like this case has brought in all the crazies, and if ANYBODY knew where that baby was at any time before she was considered found then they are guilty and heartless and need to be sitting in the jail cell right next to Caseys......and by the looks of things, I hope the y have plenty of open cells available.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: January 07, 2009, 07:20:11 PM »

On JVM - Kathi Belich said that Hoover told the FBI that D. Casey was at remains site several times.  Maybe he did plant the book!  wow    Why would he go there several times?
  Its not just you-she is

OMG this is INSANE!!!! 

Hey there, Trimm!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: January 07, 2009, 07:20:28 PM »

Anthonys Want Limits On Caylee's Images
Hearing Scheduled Thursday In Casey Anthony Case

POSTED: 1:21 pm EST January 6, 2009
UPDATED: 5:06 pm EST January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony’s grandparents want access to images of her remains limited, their attorney told WESH 2 News on Wednesday.

"The Anthonys do not want anyone besides the state, the (Medical Examiner’s) office and the defense to see them. Period," said attorney Brad Conway, who represents George and Cindy Anthony.

Conway’s comments came on the same day that Casey Anthony’s attorneys objected = to a state motion to withhold three discs that show Caylee’s remains.

A hearing is scheduled for Thursday at 1:30 p.m. before Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland in the Orange County Courthouse

The discs include X-rays and photos of her body, which were supposed to be delivered to the defense under a court’s order. But in a motion filed Tuesday, the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office said it has concerns that the images will be reproduced and sold.

The state argues that substantial licensing fees have been paid for pictures and video of Caylee taken while she was alive. That is why prosecutors want the judge to place special restrictions on digitized images of the remains before they hand them over to attorney Jose Baez and his defense team.

In court documents prosecutors say they have three discs ready to hand over, but they want the judge to order Baez not to reproduce those images in any way. They also want restrictions placed on whom Baez can show the images.

Baez represents Casey Anthony, who is charged with the first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Anthony is being held on no bond at Orange County Jail, with trial set for March.

The Anthony family reported Caylee missing in July, but her remains were found last month about a half mile from the family’s home in Orange County.

Baez calls the prosecution’s motion “without merit or precedent” and says it would create an “undue and unheard of burden” on the defense.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18422273/detail.html

PDF: Casey Anthony's Motion On Caylee's Remains

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0107/18429795.pdf

Prosecutors Motion On Images Of Caylee's Remains

http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0106/18424883.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: January 07, 2009, 07:20:51 PM »

I can't be specific right now, but it was around a week or so .. maybe 2 at the most ... before the body was found?
So it was definitely in the same time frame.

I think LP made that statement around Nov 5-6, IIRC.

Oh I thought Lp said it the Nov 9 0r 10 on NG-a day or 2 before Caylee was found..
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: January 07, 2009, 07:20:58 PM »

OMG this is INSANE!!!! 

Hey there, Trimm!

SHEESH !!!  You are right.  She should go to work for Baez cause she has got to be the dumbest lawyer I ever heard.  She is soooo wrong !!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 07, 2009, 07:21:03 PM »

Yeah, he said that. But I am confused. While it seems Dc knew where the body was, did LE actually know? Am I missing something?

Yes. That is what I am saying. Maybe this DC knew, but I don't think LE knew. IF they did know, and didn't go get it, then I am sure Casey will walk.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #451 on: January 07, 2009, 07:22:52 PM »

I would like to say something about the funeral home.

When my Grandma passed last December, she didn't have much money and the funeral home she chose herself isn't in a strip mall, but used to be a furniture store. We bought a couch and love seat there when I was in the 8th grade.  (before it was a funeral home, not after) But like I said she didn't have much money and she chose the place herself. Even if the Ant's don't have money, the most posh funeral home in town would donate their services for a poor little girl, especially Caylee. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: January 07, 2009, 07:23:42 PM »

Judge Sets Hearing On Casey Anthony Deposition

A judge will hear arguments later this week on whether Casey Anthony must give a deposition in a lawsuit filed by a woman who shares the name of the nanny Anthony accused of disappearing with her daughter, Caylee.

Orange County Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriquez set the hearing for Thursday morning. He will hear arguments from attorneys for Anthony, who don’t want her to be deposed because of a pending criminal trial, and attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez, who is suing Anthony.

The decision came during a court hearing in an Orlando courtroom on Tuesday morning.

Anthony is being held without bond in Orange County Jail on first-degree murder and other charges. Prosecutors say she killed Caylee, who was 2 when she was reported missing in July. A trial is set for March.

Caylee’s body was found last month, about a half mile from her grandparents’ Orange County home, where she and her mother often stayed. (See photos from scene.)

Gonzalez says in her lawsuit that Anthony defamed her when she used her name in connection with Caylee’s disappearance. Gonzalez said she lost her job and that she and her children suffered pain after her name was used.

Gonzalez is represented by John Morgan, a high-profile Orlando attorney whose name and face are often seen on billboards and television commercials.

Anthony has said that she was talking about a different woman named Zenaida Gonzalez when she talked with investigators.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: January 07, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »

OMG this is INSANE!!!! 

Hey there, Trimm!

I'd like to bi!ch slap her.   
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: January 07, 2009, 07:25:22 PM »

Very good question.  I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that anyone knew and basically did nothing.  There has to be something in the timing of LP's comment.  I've just tried to find the exact date via the search function and came up with nothing.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: January 07, 2009, 07:25:30 PM »

Now, the question is....

Who told Dominic Casey where Caylee's body was.....

1.  Baez
2.  Lee
3.  George and Cindy

Was the meter reader involved in this whole thing?

Stephen King couldn't have wrote this!

I am in utter shock.  The video exists.  They knew where the body was and this posturing from D Casey about suing Hoover was a grasp at straws!

dum-da-dum-dum-duuuuhhhhhmmmmmmmmm!
If S king wrote this it would be the last book of his I buy-because it makes no sense-to nuts -to far out-and if you are a fan of S king like I am --that is saying alot
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: January 07, 2009, 07:26:11 PM »

Oh I thought Lp said it the Nov 9 0r 10 on NG-a day or 2 before Caylee was found..

You might be right JG.   I know it was the beginning of Nov.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: January 07, 2009, 07:26:22 PM »

oh Iam sorry the Month was Dec 9th or 10 not Nov- Lp said it on NG aday or 2 before Caylee was found..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: January 07, 2009, 07:26:31 PM »

OMG this is INSANE!!!! 

Hey there, Trimm!

SHEESH !!!  You are right.  She should go to work for Baez cause she has got to be the dumbest lawyer I ever heard.  She is soooo wrong !!!!

I also really dislike her- do all these defense lawyers get brainwashed somewhere so they issue really stupid answers that although they may have some legal point to them, have nothing to do with common sense or justice... they all act like they belong to a cult and spout such rubbish!      aaagh!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: January 07, 2009, 07:26:42 PM »

New Tip Line Set Up In Casey Anthony Case

An attorney for Casey Anthony has set up a new tip line, looking for information about the area where the remains of Anthony’s daughter, Caylee, were found last month.

The phone number is 407-442-2814.

A recorded message says attorney Jose Baez and his defense also will accept documents and photos, which can be sent to an e-mail address.

Caylee’s remains were found on Dec. 11 about a half-mile from her grandparents’ Orange County home, where Casey Anthony often stayed. (See photos from scene.) Caylee was reported missing in July, when she was 2 years old.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the case. She remains in Orange County Jail on no bond.

Also Monday, a corrections spokesman said it might be possible for Casey Anthony, who remains held at the Orange County Jail, to watch her daughter's funeral, if it is carried by local TV stations. However, the spokesman said the Corrections Department has not yet decided whether to allow Casey Anthony to watch the funeral. Earlier, jail officials said she would not be allowed to leave jail to attend a memorial or funeral for her daughter.

By Tuesday, Baez will be getting more information from the state. A spokeswoman for the state attorney's office says they will meet a judge's deadline to turn over photographs and X-rays of Caylee's remains.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.