May 03, 2024, 09:48:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #823 8/13/09 - 9/06/09  (Read 372133 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: August 25, 2009, 12:29:32 AM »

stack'em if ya got 'em....billb.   

That's priceless!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: August 25, 2009, 12:33:52 AM »

TexasMom, I'm sorry, I had to leave a while ago. Yes she is communicating with Lala and BT, but the ones I really would like to know who are , have their tweets hidden, and that defeats the purpose of Twitter. The idea of Twitter is to let everyone know what you are thinking.
If you go the right side of her page,you will see who she is following, hold your mouse on each one and it will tell you who it is. One of the ones that is hidden is silly rabbit(I think)
Klaas, one of her tweets from Lala or BT said something about seeing her in chat.

Thanks SuzieQ!  Keep up the good work!   

Who was our past member who had a rabbit avatar?  Just thinking...may be wrong...Dutch member, I'm thinking.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: August 25, 2009, 12:34:25 AM »

I never said that Dave/Tim have thrown in the towel...I may have alluded to it though.....
Near term gains that fund other efforts/organizations ...from the enemy....now think about this......
lures them into thinking that the towel has been thrown into the ring....while all the time going forward with the pieces that are being put together that will lead to the perps/cover-up crews demise....
Now...that's priceless!!

Now that's a scenario I can go for!  

Not me!

It is nothing short of fraudulent to solicit donations to continue the search for Natalee's remains when in all probability those remains could have been handed over to the enemy unchallenged by John Silvetti.  That is called a scam.  That is why donors are so skeptical in regards to donating their hard earned bucks to charities.

Janet

++++++

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman – 03/18/08:   I personally do not feel we should disregard the trap or it's contents until we know how that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were IMO.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: August 25, 2009, 12:37:52 AM »

TexasMom, I'm sorry, I had to leave a while ago. Yes she is communicating with Lala and BT, but the ones I really would like to know who are , have their tweets hidden, and that defeats the purpose of Twitter. The idea of Twitter is to let everyone know what you are thinking.
If you go the right side of her page,you will see who she is following, hold your mouse on each one and it will tell you who it is. One of the ones that is hidden is silly rabbit(I think)
Klaas, one of her tweets from Lala or BT said something about seeing her in chat.

Who is communicating with BT and Lala in chat?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: August 25, 2009, 12:41:42 AM »

Who was our past member who had a rabbit avatar?  Just thinking...may be wrong...Dutch member, I'm thinking.

Was it Dilbert?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: August 25, 2009, 12:42:52 AM »

(quote: Wreck)
I never said that Dave/Tim have thrown in the towel...I may have alluded to it though.....
Near term gains that fund other efforts/organizations ...from the enemy....now think about this......
lures them into thinking that the towel has been thrown into the ring....while all the time going forward with the pieces that are being put together that will lead to the perps/cover-up crews demise....
Now...that's priceless!!

That would be priceless, Wreck.  I hope it is the way it is.

It would be priceless -- but that is billb's thoughts! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: August 25, 2009, 12:43:01 AM »

stack'em if ya got 'em....billb.   

That's priceless!  

I often come off as a heavy but you all know I'll be signing off soon....humor is a good thing.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: August 25, 2009, 12:44:19 AM »

Was it Dilbert?

Thanks, Magnolia....I think that's who I was recalling....just a thought.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: August 25, 2009, 12:45:42 AM »

billb........ I think we are basically on the same page! (no fights here!) 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #769 on: August 25, 2009, 12:46:21 AM »

Now...that's priceless!!

Now that's a scenario I can go for!  

Not me!

It is nothing short of fraudulent to solicit donations to continue the search for Natalee's remains when in all probability those remains could have been handed over to the enemy unchallenged by John Silvetti.  That is called a scam.  That is why donors are so skeptical in regards to donating their hard earned bucks to charities.

Janet

++++++

THE SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Kyle Kingman - 02/15/2008

Although we have searched and ruled out an extensive portion of the original planned search area, a substantial portion of the high-probability area yet remains to be explored. Now, following a publicly confirmed admission that Natalee Holloway was disposed at sea, we are confident that completing the focused search area will bring closure. We therefore formally invite and request anyone who this humanitarian effort has touched to get involved and to help support the remaining search efforts. Donations are being handled by Texas Equusearch, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization. Please come beside those who have already given so much to help ensure a proper funeral in Alabama for Natalee Holloway. Please make all donations marked as: "Holloway search".

To learn more about Texas Equusearch and to help support the search for Natalee Holloway, check out: http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Office:
4013 FM 517, Suite B
Dickinson, Texas 77539
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, Texas 77539

Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax: (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500
Email: donate@texasequusearch.org

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/02/support-effort.html

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman – 03/18/08:   I personally do not feel we should disregard the trap or it's contents until we know how that trap got there and what the nature of its contents were IMO.

Totally agree....
That's why it so so important while nailing the perps (paulass, urine.k2,freddie, guido) that the persistence scum (john s...louis s) also be nailed for their role.....and the inroads being made by all you dedicated Monkeys wrt exposing the cover-up crew will ultimately shine a bright light that will FORCE a responsible law enforcement agent(s) to take notice and do the right thing for justice for Natalee....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: August 25, 2009, 12:46:57 AM »

I need more information please, I don't tweet. 

My guess is Aruba Girl.   

Mine too, I was just afraid to say it.  That's why I said genaruba.   Monkey Devil!

Now, who's she communicating with? 

Just went and looked at that twitter page again, it has her website link in the upper right; missed it the first time I looked!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: August 25, 2009, 12:48:42 AM »

We are...no worries wreck......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: August 25, 2009, 12:51:50 AM »

Although KTF says I'm better looking than you....
Don't know if that's a good thing though...with him and his canoe trips....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: August 25, 2009, 12:54:49 AM »

At least I'm brave enough to show my pic!  Monkey Devil!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: August 25, 2009, 12:55:47 AM »

Keep on, keepin' on....I'll see you, later.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: August 25, 2009, 12:57:39 AM »

Good night, night crew....!

I need to read back a little....see you tomorrow.......                 

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: August 25, 2009, 12:57:52 AM »

Keep on, keepin' on....I'll see you, later.

Good night 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: August 25, 2009, 12:58:22 AM »

Good night, night crew....!

I need to read back a little....see you tomorrow.......                 

Good night Mere!   an angelic monkey

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: August 25, 2009, 12:58:37 AM »

Pic? ...I've never been offered a pic...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: August 25, 2009, 01:00:49 AM »

Pic? ...I've never been offered a pic...

Here is mine... where's yours?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.