May 18, 2024, 04:37:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #20 9/6/09 - 9/16/09  (Read 325466 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1700 on: September 14, 2009, 08:55:07 PM »

Oh and I see that Patric Swayze died today.........May he rest in Peace...............
Poor guy, he really suffered  an angelic monkey
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1701 on: September 14, 2009, 08:55:57 PM »

Sorry for the OT but did you hear? Patrick Swayze passed away.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: September 14, 2009, 09:03:09 PM »

O/T again

GREEN COVE SPRINGS -- The Green Cove Springs Police Department issued the following synopsizes, written by Sgt. John Jenner. of recent arrests:

Thursday, Sept. 10

Officers responded to a home on South Vermont Street at 4:45 p.m. regarding a 16 year old boy had was attempting to commit suicide by overdosing on prescription medication. When officers arrived, they spoke with the boy. He told officers that he and his mother had gotten into an argument as he had come home and found his mother passed out in the floor. The child said his mother is an alcoholic.

He helped his mother into a chair and got her something to eat. After she ate something, the mother wanted more vodka. The boy had hidden the vodka and refused to tell his mother where it was. This is when the argument began and later the mother slapped and punched the boy numerous times. Officers observed scratches on the boy's arms.

After the beating, the boy said he was so upset that he did not wish to live anymore and ingested a handful of Xanax, which is his mother's prescription medication.

The mother, 52 year old Lillian Kay Hall, denied the argument was over her drinking. She claimed the argument was over the boy not attending school regularly. Hall denied the argument had lead to a physical altercation.

Officers observed the Hall was unsteady on her feet and her speech was slurred to the extent that she had great difficulty formulating a sentence. Officers also found a large empty bottle of vodka in the kitchen.

Hall was arrested for Domestic Violence Battery and booked into jail. The 16 year old was taken by Clay County Fire Rescue to Orange Park Medical Center where he could be treated.

http://www.claytoday.biz/content/1509_1.php#rating

Other arrest synopsizes at link.  Read the one about the can of beer thief, which Officers found Maurer hiding between the mattress and box springs of the bed. 

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: September 14, 2009, 09:09:14 PM »

Oh and I see that Patric Swayze died today.........May he rest in Peace...............
Poor guy, he really suffered  an angelic monkey

My baby daughter's favorite movie when she was growing up was Patrick Swayze's 'Dirty Dancing'

RIP Patrick

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1704 on: September 14, 2009, 09:13:22 PM »

Hello, just caught up reading here and I see nothing new today, and Misty didnt make a statement, and Nancy didnt have haleigh on her show...".the witch"...........gosh someone needs to do something.........Im off tomorrow .......how many Monkeys want me to go to Satsuma and put a dead chicken in their mailbox.........the reason I said chicken is because the two that came to visit yesterday is still here and they have decided they are just gonna live here, so the first thing they did today while I was at work was to get into my flowers and scratch them all up.........so they just might go visit the Cummings tomorrow......lol
Sounds like a great idea 

I'll second that and pay for your gas

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: September 14, 2009, 09:39:40 PM »

Hello, just caught up reading here and I see nothing new today, and Misty didnt make a statement, and Nancy didnt have haleigh on her show...".the witch"...........gosh someone needs to do something.........Im off tomorrow .......how many Monkeys want me to go to Satsuma and put a dead chicken in their mailbox.........the reason I said chicken is because the two that came to visit yesterday is still here and they have decided they are just gonna live here, so the first thing they did today while I was at work was to get into my flowers and scratch them all up.........so they just might go visit the Cummings tomorrow......lol
Sounds like a great idea 

welll, Thanks Island, but I got the gas covered, I might however need bail money if I get caught,,,,,,,,but on second thought ....no I wont....Ron got away with it......then so can I./.../..;

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1706 on: September 14, 2009, 09:44:22 PM »

Sounds like a great idea 

welll, Thanks Island, but I got the gas covered, I might however need bail money if I get caught,,,,,,,,but on second thought ....no I wont....Ron got away with it......then so can I./.../..;
Well I'll be in TN on business, but if you need bail $$, you know my number...........I'm sure good ole Chuck would take a credit card over the phone

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1707 on: September 14, 2009, 09:49:22 PM »

Sounds like a great idea 

Good Evening Monkeys......HH , don't waste those chickens on the Cummings. You could feed a bunch of people with them.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1708 on: September 14, 2009, 10:00:30 PM »

Sounds like a great idea 

Well I'll be in TN on business, but if you need bail $$, you know my number...........I'm sure good ole Chuck would take a credit card over the phone

LOL...I just bet he would too....lol....hey, be careful on your trip....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: September 14, 2009, 10:02:02 PM »

Sounds like a great idea 

Good Evening Monkeys......HH , don't waste those chickens on the Cummings. You could feed a bunch of people with them.

Well thats true, I think Ill keep the chickens here for awhile, but guess what chickens do alot.....chit....and I can get it all together in a bag and leave that for them..lololol

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: September 14, 2009, 10:38:50 PM »

I am just waiting for someone to find me!

Is anyone looking for me?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: September 14, 2009, 10:42:53 PM »

I am just waiting for someone to find me!

Is anyone looking for me?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1712 on: September 14, 2009, 11:00:47 PM »

Sounds like a great idea 

I will, just going to be there thru Thursday afternoon and we are having cocktails at the Peabody, and dinner at Texas de Brazil (which I hear is a carniovre's feast ), so I think I'll be ok..........

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: September 14, 2009, 11:10:39 PM »

Island, OK I hope you have fun and if you need anything you have my number also, and please do check in so I wont be worried............oh and you have mail..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1714 on: September 14, 2009, 11:18:22 PM »

Island, OK I hope you have fun and if you need anything you have my number also, and please do check in so I wont be worried............oh and you have mail..

Will do an angelic monkey

I responded

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1715 on: September 14, 2009, 11:47:48 PM »

Sounds like a great idea 

I will, just going to be there thru Thursday afternoon and we are having cocktails at the Peabody, and dinner at Texas de Brazil (which I hear is a carniovre's feast ), so I think I'll be ok..........

Hi Monkeys just got out of class!! Trying to catch up...I went to the peabody in TN once and it is sooo nice!!! Enjoy to trip IM!

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1716 on: September 14, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »

I was just thinking maybe the dirty laundry was in the washer and dryer because she used that as her alibi for what she was doing all evening....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: September 15, 2009, 12:11:07 AM »

I was just thinking maybe the dirty laundry was in the washer and dryer because she used that as her alibi for what she was doing all evening....

Concerning laundry ...Misty reportedly found the pink shirt she had told LE Haleigh was wearing when she went to bed Feb, 9 when they were allowed back into the trailer on Feb. 18. And it was "in a laundry pile" by the back door." I think the laundry pile was also used to prop open that main back door that did not stay open on its own. It swung back towards the closed position when left unattended, apparently because the trailer was not well leveled.

From my news notes dated Feb. 18:

However, Croslin said she found the shirt on Monday, when she was allowed back inside the doublewide mobile home for the first time since the disappearance. She was there to discuss the layout of the mobile home with investigators and was looking for the clothes Haleigh wore her last day at school.

She then saw the Hannah Montana shirt in a laundry pile by the back door. “When I put her blanket on she had that shirt on,” Croslin told the Times-Union on Wednesday.

So there were dirty clothes on the floor, in the washer and in the dryer.

No rose, I think you may be right about Misty not having the laundry duties high on her list of priorities. To say the least. Wink

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1718 on: September 15, 2009, 12:36:19 AM »

Haleigh Cummings – The Dirty Laundry Mounts?

Posted on September 14th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime

For the past couple of weeks I have noticed that my good buddy TJ Hart has had an obsession with the dirty laundry found in the trailer following Haleigh’s disappearance. At first I did not give much thought to it. But the more I did think about it, the more convinced I become that it may be of some importance. If you think of the entire case as a jigsaw puzzle the laundry is a piece that links to several adjoining pieces. It also opens up even more questions.

This is pure speculation on my part, however I think it merits some thought. Laundry in one way or another plays into several aspects of the case, albeit insignificant at first glance. Here are some of the things that are bothering me, they are not in any particular list of importance, and I am not really sure how some of them relate.

more...

http://www.bloggernews.net/122231

Thanks Heart, that is a good article, IMO. 

In one of the comments below the article, it mentions what I've been thinking re the laundry.  Some say the dirty laundry that supposedly was IN the washer/dryer could have been put there to make room for LE to walk thru.  As in perhaps Misty/Ron tossed that dirty laundry in there to make it tidier, appear to be tidier, or to clear the floor.   But I dunno about that.  Thinking back to the places my sons and I have lived, where the washer/dryer was in the hallway, or a main walk-thru area, if I needed to get the laundry up off the floor and out of the way in a fast hurry, I would have put it ON TOP of the washer/dryer, not inside of either of them. 

Another thing about the laundry.  It's been reported that the washer was running when LE got there.  Ok, that means Misty/Ron had to have tossed something into that washer within 30 minutes of LE getting there.  (who does that when there's a child missing and LE is on the way???)  I'd be pacing and wringing my hands.. but I digress.... Misty reported to LE that Haleigh was wearing a pink top.  And that's the description in part that LE gave in the alert.  It was LATER that Misty 'supposedly' sees the pink top on top of the pile of laundry on the floor.  (thought that the pile had already been picked up and shoved into the washer/dryer??  guess it was a different pile then). 

So Misty/Ron and LE are supposedly aware that Haleigh was wearing something else when she 'left'.  Did Misty/Ron at any time run to the closet or wherever Haleigh's clothes were kept, to see what was missing, perhaps trying to see what else she may have had on instead?  Did they change the alert to that top instead?  And let's say the 'abductor' was so considerate as to tidily drop the pink top onto the pile of dirty clothes in the laundry area... that supposedly would have been on the very top of the dirty clothes, the very last thing supposedly put there, and very likely would have been among the dirty clothes put in the washer/dryer.  But it wasn't.  It was so handily sitting there for them to 'find' later.   

Something wrong here? 

What was in the washer/dryer?  That's what I'd like to know. 

Then we have the very early interview that Misty gave.  Where she was talking about the blankets, washing/drying and covering Haleigh back up.  During that interview, does anyone else remember what Misty did?  While speaking, she paused... and a look of revulsion came across her face, as she seemed to be remembering something very disgusting.  I'd love to know what she was thinking of at that moment.....

Would like to know whether or not what she was remembering was actually whatever she was trying to wash off those blankets, etc.  Cuz IMO, it wasn't "pee".   

And she supposedly had no laundry detergent. 

Bleach?? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: September 15, 2009, 01:37:45 AM »

While I was watching NG they had the cadaver dog lady on. Her dog " found " the piece of fabric in a box that had the cadaver smell on it.
These dogs are highly trained to hit on only the cadaver smell.
Does anyone rember the dumpster that was hit on by three dogs and the po po saying that it was a bandage or something like that ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.