May 16, 2024, 06:14:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 313932 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: June 07, 2009, 12:06:57 AM »

I'm back from my daughter Laurel's wedding. It was on the beach in Laguna Beach. We had to walk down about a mile on a rather steep path to get to the cove  There was about 25 people there and it was a lovely evening and service. Many pictures were taken, but my favorite was when the tide rolled in , and of course I wasn't paying attention and got my shoes ruined and my pants got wet  My younger daughter Jessica behaved, didn't talk but a couple words, but at least behaved  Laurel looked so beautiful, and when she saw me at the bottom of the hill, showed me that she was holding my mother's religious medals that I gave her, after my mother passed away. It made me cry, and I know my mother was watching.  an angelic monkey

NoRose, I am glad that it was beautiful and sorry about your pants and shoes. I guess your lizard sweater turned out ok. You will have some happy memories with the pictures. And I am glad that she had the medals and don't worry, I always cry at weddings. Evidently your hubby found the way......I am glad you did not have to run interference with your daughters. Happy day, and NoRose is home. I am sitting here waiting for my son's delayed plane to take off from DC....It doesn't matter when, we will still be here with open arms. I bought an angel to go in my garden today...We will remember the ones who are now angels every time we look at it.. an angelic monkey
Thank-you Fanny and mizjay. He found the way, but it took awhile, we were at the wrong beach at first  Thinking about your son's return, I know how nervous it can be waiting  an angelic monkey

Thanks, his flight is almost here. I am following it on live flight. I guess I am obsessive, you think???

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1301 on: June 07, 2009, 12:09:26 AM »

Thanks to all of you who were helping me! I wasn't giving you the right info, but it was the best I could remember!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1302 on: June 07, 2009, 12:09:26 AM »

CBB --  From what you gave of the chorus lyrics, I think I found it.http://www.rhapsody.com/joe-The name of the song is "Please Don't Bring a Tyrannosaurus Rex to Show and Tell" by Joe Scruggs.  Not sure how you buy it, but you can listen to it on this page, on the right side of the page - it's song #8.

http://www.rhapsody.com/joe-scruggs/abracadabra/bubble-gum/lyrics.html

Sorry, I goofed that up - click the link at the end of that ^ post , not the partial one in the post.

Oh Bud's!! I could KISS YOU!!!   

That's IT!!!  I'd recommend that album to any Mom or Grandmother with the right aged kids! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Thank You too, San for trying to help me!!!
Big Hugs to BG way to go.  ::MonkeyDance::I am so pleased you found your song CBB. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: June 07, 2009, 12:11:48 AM »

OH BUD'S!!!!  ::MonkeyDance::THANK YOU!!!!

I think that's it!! I'm going to go check it out right now!!!! BRB!!!!   

How cool I hope it's the one you are looking for.
Hi BG How are you? Missed you

Hi GE !   Got lost in google there for a minute.  Missed you too.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1304 on: June 07, 2009, 12:14:26 AM »

Isn't google wonderful. So how are you doing? You know being a daylight person again? Monkey Devil!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: June 07, 2009, 12:14:32 AM »

CBB --  From what you gave of the chorus lyrics, I think I found it.http://www.rhapsody.com/joe-The name of the song is "Please Don't Bring a Tyrannosaurus Rex to Show and Tell" by Joe Scruggs.  Not sure how you buy it, but you can listen to it on this page, on the right side of the page - it's song #8.

http://www.rhapsody.com/joe-scruggs/abracadabra/bubble-gum/lyrics.html

Sorry, I goofed that up - click the link at the end of that ^ post , not the partial one in the post.

Oh Bud's!! I could KISS YOU!!!   

That's IT!!!  I'd recommend that album to any Mom or Grandmother with the right aged kids! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

Thank You too, San for trying to help me!!!

oh good !         I was pretty sure that was it after you wrote some of the lyrics. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1306 on: June 07, 2009, 12:15:12 AM »

Hi Bud's Girl, Green Eyes, Gizzie, Blumonkey, no rose colored glasses and 4 Guests !!.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1307 on: June 07, 2009, 12:16:52 AM »

Hi Bud's Girl, Green Eyes, Gizzie, Blumonkey, no rose colored glasses and 4 Guests !!.
Hi CBB  You found your song.  How are you doing tonight?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: June 07, 2009, 12:18:51 AM »

Isn't google wonderful. So how are you doing? You know being a daylight person again? Monkey Devil!

lol, yes I've come out of the darkness, haha.  Even though I like being a night owl better, honestly I feel better when I stay busy during the day and sleep at night. 

Was rough for a few days getting turned around though, so don't want to go through that again. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1309 on: June 07, 2009, 12:21:23 AM »

I'm back from my daughter Laurel's wedding. It was on the beach in Laguna Beach. We had to walk down about a mile on a rather steep path to get to the cove  There was about 25 people there and it was a lovely evening and service. Many pictures were taken, but my favorite was when the tide rolled in , and of course I wasn't paying attention and got my shoes ruined and my pants got wet  My younger daughter Jessica behaved, didn't talk but a couple words, but at least behaved  Laurel looked so beautiful, and when she saw me at the bottom of the hill, showed me that she was holding my mother's religious medals that I gave her, after my mother passed away. It made me cry, and I know my mother was watching.  an angelic monkey

NoRose, I am glad that it was beautiful and sorry about your pants and shoes. I guess your lizard sweater turned out ok. You will have some happy memories with the pictures. And I am glad that she had the medals and don't worry, I always cry at weddings. Evidently your hubby found the way......I am glad you did not have to run interference with your daughters. Happy day, and NoRose is home. I am sitting here waiting for my son's delayed plane to take off from DC....It doesn't matter when, we will still be here with open arms. I bought an angel to go in my garden today...We will remember the ones who are now angels every time we look at it.. an angelic monkey
Thank-you Fanny and mizjay. He found the way, but it took awhile, we were at the wrong beach at first  Thinking about your son's return, I know how nervous it can be waiting  an angelic monkey

Thanks, his flight is almost here. I am following it on live flight. I guess I am obsessive, you think???
Fanny Mae I hope your son has landed so you can relax. Being obessive is what being a mom is all about. 
I enjoy reading your post. Have a good evening.
GE

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1310 on: June 07, 2009, 12:23:51 AM »

lol, yes I've come out of the darkness, haha.  Even though I like being a night owl better, honestly I feel better when I stay busy during the day and sleep at night. 

Was rough for a few days getting turned around though, so don't want to go through that again. 

I am sure it was. But your granddaughter was and is worth it for sure. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: June 07, 2009, 12:33:36 AM »

She sure is!   

Need to get ready for tomorrow - good night, sweet dreams.   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1312 on: June 07, 2009, 12:36:10 AM »

She sure is!   

Good Night BG Sweet Dreams and God Bless
I really am happy that you are getting to take care of GD and spend this time with her. They just grow up to fast. God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1313 on: June 07, 2009, 12:36:22 AM »

She sure is!   

Night, Bud's! Thanks again!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1314 on: June 07, 2009, 12:37:31 AM »

Fanny? Have they landed yet?

It'll be ok..................   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1315 on: June 07, 2009, 12:38:41 AM »

Green Eyes? I'm still looking forward to seeing the quilt!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: June 07, 2009, 12:42:32 AM »

Fanny? Have they landed yet?

It'll be ok..................   

Thanks to you and Green Eyes. Yes his plane has landed and he is on the way home as we speak.  I am a happy monkey!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1317 on: June 07, 2009, 12:43:22 AM »

Green Eyes? I'm still looking forward to seeing the quilt!!!
I am still working on it. Told granddaughter I might have it finished by Christmas. Monkey Devil! I have to get the batting and just can't seem to get my rear in gear and drive to the store to get it. Maybe I will order it on line. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1318 on: June 07, 2009, 12:45:16 AM »

Fanny Mae thats great news.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: June 07, 2009, 12:53:08 AM »

Thanks everyone for bearing with me.

Good nite ya'll. And God bless.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.