May 21, 2024, 02:48:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 13- 6/8/2011  (Read 413859 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1280 on: June 08, 2011, 11:04:30 PM »

thanks to a $140 check her parents deposited Wednesday. -wftv

Pathetic, yet hysterical at the same time.

Absolutely vulgar after what they are accused of.  My opinion the whole damned family is in on all this bullsh$t.  They all think they are smarter than the law.   
Blue Moon....the day of opening statement from Baez I stated here that George knew what was going to be said. He remained stoic. My mouth would have dropped open.  Lots of monkeys here disagreed with me on that day.
Believed it then and continue in that belief.

his attorney said that they were told about this around 6 weeks ago..so he did know..doesn't mean that he could stop it in any way..could he? the defense and Casey are going to do what they have to do to put the blame on everyone else to save her life...

I think the A's knew there were going to be allegations of sexual abuse, but I doubt they were ready to hear Bozo scream that Kc would have father's p**** in her mouth and then go to school like nothing had happened. It was the manner in which Bozo presented the information, as if the trial was really abouthow George's lying and Lee's touching killed Caylee, not the lesbian pole dancing slort...sorry it's late and I couldn't help myself.

agree

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: June 08, 2011, 11:04:34 PM »

So it'a all about Mason going out with a high profile case....even tho he isn't doing squat!   Disgusting.

He did say long ago that he wanted to go out with a bang in an interview, I cannot recall which outlet had the video at the moment.  Recently it was said he took on another case or two.

Don't forget that he said the case would be "Fun."  I wonder if he's having fun yet.

I'll never forget that this crusty creep associated "fun" with the upcoming trial of a murdered child.   I know Id have "fun" kicking him into his retirement, know that.

I don't get how Mumbles got this fabulous rep as an outstanding lawyer. Even Bill Schaeffer talked him up when he first came on. Does anyone know? Or is it just that if you've been around for over a certain number of years, and talk like Foghorn Leghorn so nobody understands the nonsense you spew or how childish you really are, you become a legend?

I'm lost too.  I haven't seen this "brilliant" side of Mason.  Maybe he should have retired 10 years ago.  Baez should have kept his bikini stand.

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: June 08, 2011, 11:04:56 PM »

I had not read the jailhouse letters before.  Quite fascinating, like watching someone mold to an audience.  She sticks to Zany, which surprised me but also mentions more seizures while in jail.  Said they were stress related.  And interesting that she is not sure about George at all, she thinks but want to know if it is true?  These are just another side of Casey, how many sides does she have?

Riley

Could you please post the link to the jailhouse letters.  I have googled and ... googled and ... googled.  NOTHING!

Janet

Hi Janet
Here is a link to the "LETTERS"

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23069597/detail.html

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: June 08, 2011, 11:10:21 PM »

Janet...not the letters...but you are welcome... I see you have the link to the letters...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: June 08, 2011, 11:13:13 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/june/259483/Mother-of-Casey-Anthonys-jailhouse-pen-pal-speaks-out
 ::snipping2::

--
Robyn Adams' mother, Yu-Chieh McDonnell, believes her daughter was destined to befriend Casey Anthony, saying God chose her for this role.

Adams and Casey met in the Orange County Jail in 2008.

Adams is a convicted drug dealer. In 2008, state and federal agents arrested her and her husband Clay, an Altamonte Springs police officer, on weapons and drug charges.

Adams and Casey became pen pals, writing detailed letters about everything, including Caylee.

That was a strange case and really severe penalties which most people just get a slap on the hand over. I am sure they were making an example of the officer, but unless I missed something I was very surprised at her sentence.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: June 08, 2011, 11:14:05 PM »

thanks monkeys for all the articles, links, photos and info that you all have made available to us! I don't know how you all do what you do and manage to stay caught up on the threads! you are amazing!
see you all tomorrow..one more day closer to justice for Caylee... an angelic monkey

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1286 on: June 08, 2011, 11:20:59 PM »

I scrolled down in the letters...had forgot about the "monkeys" thingy...kinda creepy re-reading it now ...don't know how to post it here....

scroll to approx. page 33 (13621)

"I Like Monkeys"

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: June 08, 2011, 11:22:19 PM »

yes..Lippman said that they did not want to see their daughter die (of course not) but that they also want the truth..so....we shall see...After they hear all the stuff that the state has against Casey..don't you think that they will have to face things finally???

Mark Lippman

NANCY GRACE
Aired May 24, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR GEORGE AND CINDY ANTHONY: No. The allegations today were just totally off the wall. We`ve expected this for about six weeks now, that they were going to come down this road. We`ve anticipated that they were going to come down this road, but certainly, to hear it said in court the way it was said and the additional facts that Jose was adding in there, or statements -- they weren`t even facts, it was all just fiction. His whole opening was fiction, and there`s nowhere to go with it.

GRACE: And Mark, is there any way -- there`s no way that George Anthony would take Caylee and throw her body into a wooded area and let her rot. I don`t believe it!

<snipped>

GRACE: You know, Mark Lippman, she`s right. We don`t have a cause of death. But the state can prove that Caylee was alive at the time that duct tape was placed on her mouth and nose. If she had died in the pool, why the duct tape, Mark Lippman?

LIPPMAN: They are trying to go for anything they can go with as far as creating some sort of reasonable doubt. And if they can do with it the pool, they can do it with the duct tape, whatever it takes for the jury, that`s what they`re going for.

GRACE: And they`ll drag George Anthony down into hell with them.

<snipped>

GRACE: Let`s go to his attorney, Mark Lippman. Lippman has an excellent reputation in his jurisdiction and beyond. He is the attorney for the Anthony family.

What about it, mark? I mean, you said that they expected this. They felt that they were going to be the scapegoats. But did they really believe tot mom was going to go this far and claim George Anthony sexually molested her? Sending her off to grade school after forcing her to perform oral sex as a child? That`s beyond anything they could have expected. And here they are going to the jail, trying to leave her money the weekend before trial starts?

MARK LIPPMAN, ATTORNEY FOR THE ANTHONY FAMILY: Nancy, this whole theory started, as far as we`re concerned, probably back in February where they started creating this, when the psych evals came out. And from there we`ve known approximately about six weeks ago that the defense was going to go down this road. And that came directly from Jose`s mouth where we found out about six weeks ago how Caylee, according to them, passed.

At this point, even that`s suspect. Don`t know from what Jose was saying today if we can believe anything that comes out of his mouth.

Certainly, everything he said about George was a complete and utter lie, and I am, for one, very proud of my client for being able to sit there as he did and just be able to take what was said about him without showing the reaction that I felt myself on his behalf.

So, I just wanted to make sure he understood that he did what he needed to do today and what was said by the defense was just unfathomable.

GRACE: But, Mark, my question is I know that they knew this was coming, but they still are standing by tot mom, even though she`s making these horrific claims against them.

LIPPMAN: Yes, the dichotomy here of losing your daughter and losing your granddaughter. And no matter what, a parent is parent. And they will -- they want the defense to do their job to the best of their ability just as they want the state to do their job. Ultimately, what they`re looking for is the truth and if -- whatever way it goes is the way they`re going to follow it.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/24/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: June 08, 2011, 11:23:35 PM »

I've been rereading Rick Plesea's interview and found something interesting on page 32.   Cindy had kicked George out and guess what?  Lee and Casey both wanted him to come back home, Cindy didn't have anyone else and he was good with the baby (Caylee)!!!!  Now why would Casey want her sexual abuser, who was already gone from the home, to come back and be around her daughter and herself??  I hope the State has Rick testify to this.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5687143/Casey-Anthony-Rick-Plesea-transcript

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1289 on: June 08, 2011, 11:24:20 PM »

I had not read the jailhouse letters before.  Quite fascinating, like watching someone mold to an audience.  She sticks to Zany, which surprised me but also mentions more seizures while in jail.  Said they were stress related.  And interesting that she is not sure about George at all, she thinks but want to know if it is true?  These are just another side of Casey, how many sides does she have?

Riley

Could you please post the link to the jailhouse letters.  I have googled and ... googled and ... googled.  NOTHING!

Janet

Hi Janet

Thanks espresso lover.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: June 08, 2011, 11:27:27 PM »

I've been rereading Rick Plesea's interview and found something interesting on page 32.   Cindy had kicked George out and guess what?  Lee and Casey both wanted him to come back home, Cindy didn't have anyone else and he was good with the baby (Caylee)!!!!  Now why would Casey want her sexual abuser, who was already gone from the home, to come back and be around her daughter and herself??   I hope the State has Rick testify to this.

I agree tupelohoney.

It does not make sense.

Janet

_____

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: June 08, 2011, 11:28:04 PM »

I've been rereading Rick Plesea's interview and found something interesting on page 32.   Cindy had kicked George out and guess what?  Lee and Casey both wanted him to come back home, Cindy didn't have anyone else and he was good with the baby (Caylee)!!!!  Now why would Casey want her sexual abuser, who was already gone from the home, to come back and be around her daughter and herself??  I hope the State has Rick testify to this.

good catch Tupelo, thanks!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: June 08, 2011, 11:28:27 PM »

Riley

Janet

Hi Janet

Thanks espresso lover.

Janet

Your very welcome!!
I'd like to add a "WARNING" on the page 33 in that...it comes across now almost as a confession with what has all come out in this case and very disturbing to say the least...it upset me!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1293 on: June 08, 2011, 11:29:28 PM »

I scrolled down in the letters...had forgot about the "monkeys" thingy...kinda creepy re-reading it now ...don't know how to post it here....

"I Like Monkeys"

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: June 08, 2011, 11:33:36 PM »

Bobo's accusations against George were crass, vulgar and way over the top. He accused him of felonies that are automatic life sentences.
The bizarre thing I took from Lippman's appearance on HLN today was Cindy and George blamed Bobo.. it takes 2. KC had to approve it or it wouldn't have been said. I think they need another reality check re their daughter.. we shall see.. George looked pissed off and stunned with the 93 or 84 chloroform searches and Cindy kept working on her book

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: June 08, 2011, 11:36:07 PM »

Good Night All

Janet
8:30 PM PT

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: June 08, 2011, 11:36:31 PM »

"I Like Monkeys"

WTF!?!?!?!      I'm sure handwriting analyzers have looked at this -- what do they say?

espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1297 on: June 08, 2011, 11:38:01 PM »

Thank you Klaas !!!!!!!!!! You're AMAZING!!!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: June 08, 2011, 11:40:01 PM »

Riley

Janet

Hi Janet

Thanks espresso lover.

Janet

Your very welcome!!
I'd like to add a "WARNING" on the page 33 in that...it comes across now almost as a confession with what has all come out in this case and very disturbing to say the least...it upset me!!
BBM  oh dear God... complete with the plumbing story too 

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: June 08, 2011, 11:40:46 PM »

Who is inline for 9AM tomorrow?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.