May 07, 2024, 09:27:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 383048 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1440 on: January 07, 2010, 08:27:25 PM »

Living under a microscope
   We allowed our daughter to lie

We allowed our daughter to steal

We allowed our daughter to kill

We attempt to cover the crime

Caylee will get her justice

Maybe George will jump through that window

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: January 07, 2010, 08:29:26 PM »

George is really having a pity party......new stragedy?....looking for sympathy?.....pity?......

He got the tattoo for Caylee...she is always with him, in him!!  PUKE!!!

He got his ears pierce for Casey

I'd love to slap this AZZHOLE!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: January 07, 2010, 08:32:11 PM »

George is really having a pity party......new stragedy?....looking for sympathy?.....pity?......

Now why would Casey give a rat's azz if George pierced his ears? He needs a change of meds, stat.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: January 07, 2010, 08:34:04 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1444 on: January 07, 2010, 08:47:14 PM »

Ok Monks...BEFORE you click on here..put on your tin foil hat and get a barf bag!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010710-george-anthony-letter

If this isn't a cry for attention I don't know what is! OMG he just couldn't stand the fact that the media hasn't banged on his door lately. No one is seeking them out, so he decided to take matters into his own hands, lets write a letter and I can read it on the news. Living under a Microscope .... by George Anthony, just like in grade school. This is just sad.

He got his ears pierced for Casey, hmmm interesting. Here Casey I got some diamond earrings in honor of you. I got a tat in honor of Caylee, I went on a cruise, but I thought of you. I got a bass boat and named it after Caylee. Wow, can ya just feel the love from this family?? I bet Casey is just gushing with pride that her Dad did this for her. By the way, how much is a bag of Hot and Spicy peanuts? Hmmm maybe there is some loose change under the couch.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: January 07, 2010, 08:49:04 PM »

What is the point to this childish essay? I hope that Cindy isn't going to appear next week with some song she has written, complete with a dance routine.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1446 on: January 07, 2010, 08:49:12 PM »

Sunny thanks so much for the video.  George makes me sick. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for the video and hope you are very warm tonight.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1447 on: January 07, 2010, 08:58:57 PM »

I'm right behind you - George needs to grow up, how shallow can you get? A tattoo on his chest does nothing for Caylee it is all about HIM. Who is he trying to impress?  Himself?  If a tattoo satisfies his undying love for Caylee then why does he feel the need to explain that to the media and the public?  Put her in your heart and let your heart and conscience be your guide. He may be trying to convince himself he did right by Caylee but he has yet to convince anyone else.  He is so disingenuous, not to mention a poor example of a real man. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: January 07, 2010, 09:01:25 PM »

Sunny thanks so much for the video.  George makes me sick. Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for the video and hope you are very warm tonight.  an angelic monkey

OMG!

He is one piece of work.

Me me me.

We can see where Casey got that, from both parents.

Gag me now.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: January 07, 2010, 09:01:51 PM »

I wish someone would ask her how she feels about death penalties for the innocent unborn ????????

Yep - ask her how she feels about the death sentence Caylee received.     

Crazy day, huh?      I've never met two people that insisted on making fools out of themselves over and over as the A's do.

Good evening everyone!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: January 07, 2010, 09:03:16 PM »

I wish someone would ask her how she feels about death penalties for the innocent unborn ????????

Crazy day, huh?      I've never met two people that insisted on making fools out of themselves over and over as the A's do.

Good evening everyone!   
Hi Sassy, hope all is well  You just know Cindy has to come up with something to steal the spotlight from that charming husband of hers 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: January 07, 2010, 09:05:03 PM »

Now why would Casey give a rat's azz if George pierced his ears? He needs a change of meds, stat.

Or get on some meds!!....I can't remember the exact wording and I am not going to listen to him again tonight lest I get no sleep...but he was talking about things being said about him, Cindy, Lee, Casey, Mallory...and he said something like...even my granddaughter..things he didn't like.
He said it as though someone had said something BAD about Caylee.....BULL GEORGE!!  He alluded to the fact that some of Cindy's family are not standing by them...YIPPEE!!!  And he now knows who in his family he can count on....NONE GEORGE...NONE!!  Neither of your families want to be associated with ya!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: January 07, 2010, 09:05:38 PM »

thanks seeme!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: January 07, 2010, 09:07:20 PM »

I went to Williamsburg.  Did I penetrate Virginia?

Monkey Devil!
Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus1

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

So glad I stopped in tonight. I needed a good belly laugh! That letter sounded alot like Big Al. lol

Monkalicious.....you stole my Quote lol. I was thinking the same thing.

Hi Darla!!   Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: January 07, 2010, 09:08:19 PM »

We allowed our daughter to lie

We allowed our daughter to steal

We allowed our daughter to kill

We attempt to cover the crime

Caylee will get her justice

Maybe George will jump through that window

hi Mike!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: January 07, 2010, 09:09:26 PM »

What is the point to this childish essay? I hope that Cindy isn't going to appear next week with some song she has written, complete with a dance routine.

oh my goodness...what a visual!!! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1456 on: January 07, 2010, 09:10:42 PM »

Good evening everyone!   
You are so right they are making fools of themselves trying to fool everyone else.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: January 07, 2010, 09:12:49 PM »

Hi JMS...you are welcome....I find it so funny that he/they felt so ignored that they had to call FOX for an interview!   

It's freezing out but we are cozy and warm in our little abode!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: January 07, 2010, 09:13:53 PM »

Or get on some meds!!....I can't remember the exact wording and I am not going to listen to him again tonight lest I get no sleep...but he was talking about things being said about him, Cindy, Lee, Casey, Mallory...and he said something like...even my granddaughter..things he didn't like.
He said it as though someone had said something BAD about Caylee.....BULL GEORGE!!  He alluded to the fact that some of Cindy's family are not standing by them...YIPPEE!!!  And he now knows who in his family he can count on....NONE GEORGE...NONE!!  Neither of your families want to be associated with ya!!
I got really mad about that, who is saying bad things about Caylee? I have never read anywhere anything of the kind. Only thing I could think of is he was referring to maybe people saying that Caylee wasn't being properly supervised, or she had bruises, or something of that nature. And what about his family, they probably dropped him like a hot potato.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: January 07, 2010, 09:14:59 PM »

I'm right behind you - George needs to grow up, how shallow can you get? A tattoo on his chest does nothing for Caylee it is all about HIM. Who is he trying to impress?  Himself?  If a tattoo satisfies his undying love for Caylee then why does he feel the need to explain that to the media and the public?  Put her in your heart and let your heart and conscience be your guide. He may be trying to convince himself he did right by Caylee but he has yet to convince anyone else.  He is so disingenuous, not to mention a poor example of a real man. 

AMEN Mission, AMEN!!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.