May 13, 2024, 11:40:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 375214 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 08:09:19 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=14024870

Casey Anthony's Release: Will She Be Safe?
By KEVIN DOLAK
1 minute ago

Casey Anthony's pending release in nine days has sparked outrage across the country and outside the Orlando, Fla., courtroom where she was tried, raising questions about her safety amid threats against the jurors who found her not guilty this week of killing daughter Caylee.

Anthony's release date from the jail where she has spent nearly three years has been revised to July 17, according to court officials. Anthony was acquitted Tuesday of first-degree murder and all of the major charges leveled against her relating to the death of her daughter, 2, in 2008.

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 08:12:32 AM »

John Morgan might have the rights for the first " interview " with Casey. He was on one of the shows last night. July 19 is the date. I don't know how she could get out of it.
Lee, who knows why he has a different lawyer. I don't know if he can sue anyone for anything. And I don't know if he is being sued by anyone.

People do have power and can exercise their rights to not support anything that promotes anyone involved with the charade of a trial and the DT. Can also express opnions.
I did see Mason on one of the shows, it was a clip where he was asked if Casey could live with him and he said for a few days. He was evasive. He has seen the compentency evaluation was what I was thinking. He was calculating how long he and his wife could stay awake in shifts. Casey is a high maintenance person and no one is going to get paid by the justice system to "protect " her. Think they are all BFF's now ? She might feel that way, but in reality, she was a client and they got paid.
I am not an advocate of viloence or any retaliation, but I have control over myself and can make a choice on what / who to watch or listen to. I can also comment and send emails to any company and or their advertisers who thinks that they can promote these persons and their bankrupt souls.
That seemed to work with Jose's agent. he will find another one, but he will always be the lawyer who defended a baby killer and used such a vile and dishonest defense. He didn't get her off because she was innocent, he doesn't have any legal skills. The number of persons that were harmed by their investigations and attempts to make them the suspects was immoral.

100% agree with everything you said! 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 08:15:22 AM »

http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall

We're at 600,000 and still counting...........

Caylee's Law                         an angelic monkey

This is amazing! Let the voice of the people be heard.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 08:15:33 AM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/risky-business/talent-agency-decides-not-represent-208992
Talent Agency Decides Not to Represent Casey Anthony Lawyer Jose Baez (Exclusive)
Paradigm had signed the lawyer Thursday afternoon.
12:51 AM 7/8/2011 by Daniel Miller

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez has been dropped by the talent agency that signed him earlier Thursday.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm working the net today with Caylee's Law.
Not good at facebook....doing twitters.......
http://www.change.org/petitions/create-caylees-law?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=own_wall

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 08:19:14 AM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post_now/post/casey-anthony-case-inspires-md-legislation/2011/07/08/gIQANctP3H_blog.html

Posted at 07:36 AM ET, 07/08/2011
Casey Anthony case inspires Md. legislation
By Baltimore Sun

Casey Anthony, left, speaks to her attorney, Dorothy Clay Sims, before her sentencing hearing. (Joe Burbank) Stunned by the not-guilty verdicts this week in Florida's Casey Anthony murder case, Maryland Sen. Nancy Jacobs wants to make it a felony for a parent not to report the death of a child.

Jacobs said dozens of outraged constituents have contacted her and asked her to do something. The Senate minority leader said she is drafting a bill to present in the next legislative session.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2011, 08:21:11 AM »

Pharlap, thank you!
 an angelic monkey
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2011, 08:24:10 AM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1350365&srvc=rss

Brit au pair’s lawyer: Casey Anthony should lay low

By Laurel J. Sweet
Friday, July 8, 2011 - Updated 8 hours ago

Casey Anthony, now a target of death threats and menacing social-media posts, will walk out of jail next week a free woman, only to begin serving a hellish life sentence of looking over her shoulder for vengeful vigilantes, security experts and attorneys said yesterday.

“For the time being, I’d take (the threats) very seriously. I’d lay low. People who are accused of killing a baby are always at risk. The way to (survive) is to try and stay out of the limelight, but that in itself is a sentence,” said attorney Elaine Whitfield Sharp, who — in the Anthony case of its day — defended teen British au pair Louise Woodward against charges she murdered 8-month-old Matthew Eappen of Newton in 1997.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2011, 08:26:27 AM »

Pharlap, thank you!
 an angelic monkey

Thank You and ALL monkeys....

Can someone or a bunch of you guys work facebook ?
Not good at it, yet...

Goal- every state.............

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2011, 08:28:45 AM »

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/opinon/2011/07/137_90525.html

07-08-2011 17:22        
In Casey Anthony case, we're found guilty
By Reg Henry

This is a column about the acquittal of Casey Anthony, who was accused of killing her two-year-old daughter. If you do not know who Casey Anthony is, that speaks incredibly well of you.

For those who watch television, however, there has been no escape from Casey Anthony. She has been everywhere. You have heard of Big Brother? She is his Little Sister, only she doesn't watch us, we watch her, every waking moment for weeks.

Only hermits or monks have been safe from exposure to Casey Anthony, and some of them undoubtedly will break their solitude to ask visitors how the trial in Orlando went.

Such is the culture-permeating presence of Casey Anthony, who innocent or guilty, has shown herself to be a poor excuse for a human being but a great excuse to boost ratings.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2011, 08:28:49 AM »

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1350365&srvc=rss

Brit au pair’s lawyer: Casey Anthony should lay low

By Laurel J. Sweet
Friday, July 8, 2011 - Updated 8 hours ago

Casey Anthony, now a target of death threats and menacing social-media posts, will walk out of jail next week a free woman, only to begin serving a hellish life sentence of looking over her shoulder for vengeful vigilantes, security experts and attorneys said yesterday.

“For the time being, I’d take (the threats) very seriously. I’d lay low. People who are accused of killing a baby are always at risk. The way to (survive) is to try and stay out of the limelight, but that in itself is a sentence,” said attorney Elaine Whitfield Sharp, who — in the Anthony case of its day — defended teen British au pair Louise Woodward against charges she murdered 8-month-old Matthew Eappen of Newton in 1997.

"stay out of the limelight"...........yeah that sounds like Casey LOL
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 08:29:46 AM »

That very last article I just posted was a good read!
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 08:37:41 AM »

Add Kentucky to the list for Caylee's law.  Heard on the new this morning it was introduced yesterday in the state.

an angelic monkey ::justice2NJ::
N.Carolina to 
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 08:39:12 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/on-the-record/transcript/casey-anthony-prosecutor-039we-presented-every-shred-evidence-we-could039

Casey Anthony Prosecutor: 'We Presented Every Shred of Evidence We Could'
Published July 07, 2011 | On the Record | On the Record
Special Guests: Jeff Ashton, Casey Anthony Lead Prosecutor

Snipped:
VAN SUSTEREN: You know, in looking at the case and dissecting it -- I mean, we have the pleasure of being on the sidelines and looking at it. I'm curious, if the remains had been found in August, did any of your experts say that they would have been any more powerful or more potent position to give you an opinion as to the cause of death?
ASHTON: Most of the experts have told us that in all likelihood -- pardon me -- by the beginning of July, the body was completely skeletonized. So there might have been some difference in the evidence, but essentially, her body was in the form that we saw it in December all the way back in, like, late July, August. So it would have still been a skeleton at that point.
VAN SUSTEREN: What about just in terms of, you know, the placement of the duct tape? I mean, was that in any way moved by the elements, by the water retreating, by the sun, by even animals, anything like that? Because it seemed to me that that cause of death was so critical to your case.
ASHTON: It's possible. I mean, we don't really know. There was a huge tropical storm that came in late August, Tropical Storm Fay, which from all accounts completely flooded the entire area. So it might have been in better circumstance then, though even in -- on August the 11th, Roy Kronk's original statement was that the area was under water somewhat. But certainly, two weeks after that, it was completely flooded. So you never know.
VAN SUSTEREN: Casey Anthony didn't testify. And I guess it's not a huge surprise. But were you ready for her testimony? Did you expect that she might?
ASHTON: We did. I think after the opening statement, we expected her to. As the trial wore on, we became more and more convinced that she wouldn't. But Linda Burdick, who was lead counsel, was prepared to cross- examine her and so very effectively. Of course, she just never got the chance.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 08:40:15 AM »

Mornin' y'all!  Is it me or do you not see the usual hubbub/buzz in the media and entertainment industry wanting to jump all over slore and her camp?  Could her acquittal be the worst sentence she could ever get?  Real people across America despise this woman and her attys and I have the feeling life on the outside is going to be 20x's more difficult than in her protected little cell!  Bozo winning this case made him think he would be the media darling but guess what?  He makes people want to hurl!!  All these two can see right now is $$$$$ signs and fame and I don't think "We the people" will allow this to happen.  I can imagine one neighborhood on this earth that would welcome Casey!

Don't get me wrong cause I wished the DP on her but I can forsee some child loving activist coming after slore.  Can't say I wouldn't buy them a plane ride to wherever she lays her head!!!!

Ya reckon ol Cheney and his wife's social calendar might dry up soon?  What decent folks in their right mind would still want them in their social circle? It's a cruel world when nobody likes you!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 08:43:55 AM »

This saddens me that KC won't get what is coming to her.  While Susan Smith is in prison, she is living a good life there, prison inmates like her.  Then there is this Louise Woodward who was supposedly hated like KC, and she is doing well now.  She served 279 days for killing a baby, do not know the entire case so cannot say if accident or on purpose or what, but 279 days.   

She is going to have all this protection when she gets out.  She won't have to work.  She will do 1 interview to make enough money to pay everything she owes, and then go on and have more babies, more boyfriends.  This aggravates me to no end.  Her family is probably waiting for her to get out of jail and she will just move back home where there are no video visitations and we will NEVER KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO CAYLEE. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 08:45:06 AM »

Gmorning Zoo.
Hope your feeling better..... an angelic monkey

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 08:50:15 AM »

Its on my FB page I will keep it fresh at top til every state has adopted this law. Mayabe this will be a little of Caylee's Justice
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 08:51:53 AM »

This saddens me that KC won't get what is coming to her.  While Susan Smith is in prison, she is living a good life there, prison inmates like her.  Then there is this Louise Woodward who was supposedly hated like KC, and she is doing well now.  She served 279 days for killing a baby, do not know the entire case so cannot say if accident or on purpose or what, but 279 days.   

She is going to have all this protection when she gets out.  She won't have to work.  She will do 1 interview to make enough money to pay everything she owes, and then go on and have more babies, more boyfriends.  This aggravates me to no end.  Her family is probably waiting for her to get out of jail and she will just move back home where there are no video visitations and we will NEVER KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO CAYLEE. 

Maybe that is why she was turned loose, she wont always have protection hun and you can run but you can not hide from God.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 08:52:02 AM »

Gmorning Zoo.
Hope your feeling better..... an angelic monkey

Thanks, Pharlap, a bit better today. 

Feeling majorly duped today.  Why would George show up in court after what she said about him?  Was he acting all pissy on the stand for show?  Was the jury duped into this dysfunctional family theory and they bought it hook, line, and sinker.  Were all the faces Beotch made when her father testified for show? When Cindy hugged George after she testified and wench cried she won't help me now, there's no way, was that for show?  Why were Cindy and George meeting with the dumbfense in the last week of the trial?  What happened? 

I am so confused.  I want to go knock on their damn door, LOL.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2011, 08:52:24 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=14024870

Casey Anthony's Release: Will She Be Safe?
By KEVIN DOLAK
1 minute ago

Casey Anthony's pending release in nine days has sparked outrage across the country and outside the Orlando, Fla., courtroom where she was tried, raising questions about her safety amid threats against the jurors who found her not guilty this week of killing daughter Caylee.

Anthony's release date from the jail where she has spent nearly three years has been revised to July 17, according to court officials. Anthony was acquitted Tuesday of first-degree murder and all of the major charges leveled against her relating to the death of her daughter, 2, in 2008.

I am not sure if I buy all this Casey will be attacked stuff. Although we live in a different time than when OJ walked from obvious murder charges and there is much furor in FL and across the country over Casey skating on murder ... If nothing happened to OJ, would anything really happen to Casey?

We do not promote violence, but I do believe that this is not the last that we will hear of Casey Anthony. Like OJ, like Joran van der Sloot ... these sick sociopaths just cannot help themselves.

She will fall one day again in a major way. Its only a matter of time and it will be of her own doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.