May 14, 2024, 02:28:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 1001492 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: February 11, 2010, 09:16:39 PM »

So the guy that kept the family together is gone.  Is Anita strong enough to endure?  How do the brothers feel?  Are they at all angry over having their lives ruined?  Will they blame Joran for Paulus' health?  Do they not know that Joran is draining them of funds and the ability to have peace in their lifetime?  I would think it would be hard to keep it in.  I can hope.

Then there are the Kalpoe brothers.  Have they learned anything since this began?  (I doubt it)! 

Paul might have taken the truth to the grave with him but there are others that know and they lived in that house.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: February 11, 2010, 09:18:08 PM »

I figure that Paulus had life insurance, don't you? IMO, he probably bought even more after Natalee's case.

I was thinking he'd have life insurance, too, CBB.  Also was wondering about the property & holdings in NL & Aruba. 

Depending on how much debt he has - the life insurance may cover his debt and leave Anita and Sebastian forced to move out.

That's what I was thinking.  So many years of attorney's fees to pay for his son.  Wayward son living the life of Riely in Thailand.  Another in college.  Debt could well be too high for that house to remain in her hands.

TUITION AND EXPENSES for Emerson College
Cost of Attendance   $44,359
Tuition and Fees
$29,928
Room and Board   $12,280
Books and Supplies   $720
Other Expenses   $1,431

DEBT to sue the Aruba gov't
DEBT for legal fees with Joe Tacopina Law Office.
DEBT for legal fees for KALPOES
etc. etc.

If his estate owes more then his life insurance - Anita gets zero and the house may have to be sold in order to pay off the remaining debt.

I don't know the law in Aruba about this but here it's you don't Inherit any of your dead husbands debts just his $$$$$assists unless her name is on his bills

If Anita wants to keep Valentijn in Emerson College - SHE will have to pay the tuition on her teacher's salary.

If the home is in both names - she will have to pay the mortage on her teacher's salary.

IF the couple has a will and it's listed as the estate of, then the debts will be paid first with any insurance money - is my understanding of how it goes based upon my own personal experience. But whatdo I know.

Hi Blonde. Happy Valentines Day.

Hi none.      And I'm so sorry you had to experience what happens when the head of household passes away.   an angelic monkey   But I'm just wondering if perhaps the laws might be different in the Netherlands and/or Aruba then in the U.S. in regard to property and etc.  I wonder if they have atrocious estate (death) taxes?   Maybe Val could get a scholarship, not sure if he's a scholar though, and perhaps could show hardship, I don't know about that, just wondering?  And  I'm not sure what might be about property and ownership and etc. on Aruba.  I thought the Sloots had other property or possibly investments?  But I see what you mean about Anita paying for things on a teacher's salary. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1202 on: February 11, 2010, 09:19:51 PM »

So the guy that kept the family together is gone.  Is Anita strong enough to endure?  How do the brothers feel?  Are they at all angry over having their lives ruined?  Will they blame Joran for Paulus' health?  Do they not know that Joran is draining them of funds and the ability to have peace in their lifetime?  I would think it would be hard to keep it in.  I can hope.

Then there are the Kalpoe brothers.  Have they learned anything since this began?  (I doubt it)! 

Paul might have taken the truth to the grave with him but there are others that know and they lived in that house.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: February 11, 2010, 09:20:31 PM »

I figure that Paulus had life insurance, don't you? IMO, he probably bought even more after Natalee's case.

I was thinking he'd have life insurance, too, CBB.  Also was wondering about the property & holdings in NL & Aruba. 

Depending on how much debt he has - the life insurance may cover his debt and leave Anita and Sebastian forced to move out.

That's what I was thinking.  So many years of attorney's fees to pay for his son.  Wayward son living the life of Riely in Thailand.  Another in college.  Debt could well be too high for that house to remain in her hands.

Tuition and Fees
$29,928
Room and Board   $12,280
Other Expenses   $1,431

etc. etc.

If his estate owes more then his life insurance - Anita gets zero and the house may have to be sold in order to pay off the remaining debt.

Don't forget the gambling - both he and his son.

Remember Jossy told us in the beginning Paulus was a womanizer and a serious gambler.  I wonder how much he owed Posner on his line of credit at the time of his heart attack

IF it was a heart attack or he became dispensable to the powers-that-be.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: February 11, 2010, 09:24:13 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68692.php

Google translation:

Joran van der Sloot deceased father

February 11, 2010, 13:22 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Attorney Paul van der Sloot

ORANGE CITY - Attorney Paul van der Sloot was last night at the age of 57 deceased to a cardiac arrest. He played a game of tennis in the area of Tierra del Sol when he suddenly became ill and collapsed. Paramedics tried to resuscitate the lawyer yet. He was rushed to hospital, but the attempts were not late.

Van der Sloot was internationally known as the father of Joran, the prime suspect in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway. She disappeared in May 2005. Van der Sloot has always denied that his son just had to do with the disappearance.

At that time, Paul van der Sloot judge in training. He was then himself suspected of obstructing the investigation into the disappearance of Holloway. This is the lawyer a few days spent in jail. He then stretched a lawsuit against the government because he thought that the arrest was unlawful and demanded compensation. That he won. Appeal that verdict was destroyed.

Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries has a comment posted on his website in connection with the death of Van der Sloot. He calls the death "a considerable loss" for the Holloway case.

"Over the dead nothing but good, but I can nevertheless not to say that I am convinced that Van der Sloot's father his son has been helpful in covering up his secret." De Vries also intact on the search for the family, then to the amazement of police Ben King - then head of the Attorney-General Support Division - the door opened. King was a friend of the family. Paul van der Sloot was thus distrusted by the police in Aruba, says Dutch journalist.

The then chief Jan van der Street was also friends with Van der Sloot, claimed the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes. The Public Prosecutor (OM) launched an investigation into the role of Van der Straten in the Holloway case and which was recently completed.

About the impact of the death of Van der Sloot is still ongoing for the missing research, wild Peter Blanken Chief Prosecutor this morning nothing lost. "The investigation is ongoing, but I think it inappropriate to start now to begin." Initially he had the Amigoe know that Paul the OM is still seen as suspect. For further inquiries revealed that a note in the file on the head was seen. "I now expect the case for Paul was finished," said Whites.

'come across'  Cool

Maybe Destiny can contact him on the *other side.*

Probably phoning her contacts in Aruba now

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: February 11, 2010, 09:25:21 PM »

Tuition and Fees
$29,928
Room and Board   $12,280
Other Expenses   $1,431

etc. etc.

Don't forget the gambling - both he and his son.

Remember Jossy told us in the beginning Paulus was a womanizer and a serious gambler.  I wonder how much he owed Posner on his line of credit at the time of his heart attack

IF it was a heart attack or he became dispensable to the powers-that-be.

I was thinking about that coffee they serve at the bank.
Charles Croes will be next to go.  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: February 11, 2010, 09:25:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68692.php

Google translation:

Joran van der Sloot deceased father

February 11, 2010, 13:22 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

Attorney Paul van der Sloot

ORANGE CITY - Attorney Paul van der Sloot was last night at the age of 57 deceased to a cardiac arrest. He played a game of tennis in the area of Tierra del Sol when he suddenly became ill and collapsed. Paramedics tried to resuscitate the lawyer yet. He was rushed to hospital, but the attempts were not late.

Van der Sloot was internationally known as the father of Joran, the prime suspect in the case of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway. She disappeared in May 2005. Van der Sloot has always denied that his son just had to do with the disappearance.

At that time, Paul van der Sloot judge in training. He was then himself suspected of obstructing the investigation into the disappearance of Holloway. This is the lawyer a few days spent in jail. He then stretched a lawsuit against the government because he thought that the arrest was unlawful and demanded compensation. That he won. Appeal that verdict was destroyed.

Dutch crime reporter Peter R. de Vries has a comment posted on his website in connection with the death of Van der Sloot. He calls the death "a considerable loss" for the Holloway case.

"Over the dead nothing but good, but I can nevertheless not to say that I am convinced that Van der Sloot's father his son has been helpful in covering up his secret." De Vries also intact on the search for the family, then to the amazement of police Ben King - then head of the Attorney-General Support Division - the door opened. King was a friend of the family. Paul van der Sloot was thus distrusted by the police in Aruba, says Dutch journalist.

The then chief Jan van der Street was also friends with Van der Sloot, claimed the former Justice Minister Rudy Croes. The Public Prosecutor (OM) launched an investigation into the role of Van der Straten in the Holloway case and which was recently completed.

About the impact of the death of Van der Sloot is still ongoing for the missing research, wild Peter Blanken Chief Prosecutor this morning nothing lost. "The investigation is ongoing, but I think it inappropriate to start now to begin." Initially he had the Amigoe know that Paul the OM is still seen as suspect. For further inquiries revealed that a note in the file on the head was seen. "I now expect the case for Paul was finished," said Whites.

'come across'  Cool

Maybe Destiny can contact him on the *other side.*

Probably phoning her contacts in Aruba now

sorry, got in your quote box.  I'd fix it but it might get worse...MB[/color]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 09:27:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: February 11, 2010, 09:26:11 PM »

I feel like I should go and cook something with everybody coming home to the Monkey cage.
Oh Magnolia, I love your recipes from our cookbook we made... how many years ago was that?  WOW
I have followed this case with all of you from day1. Its good to be back here and regroup I only wished that we would have gotten some answers from the deceased. To bad he didnt have time to say good bye how ironic neither did natalee. I feel no sadness for any of them I know gods given us a sign that he is in control. Wonder what beth thought what went through her head when she found out. Oh and I am betting anita is feeling grief beyond grief.  now she knows the pain and I DO HOPE  that she  dreams natalee.  that she has no peace her husband died because he carried the evil in his heart   daily.  

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: February 11, 2010, 09:27:14 PM »

I feel like I should go and cook something with everybody coming home to the Monkey cage.
Oh Magnolia, I love your recipes from our cookbook we made... how many years ago was that?  WOW
I have followed this case with all of you from day1. Its good to be back here and regroup I only wished that we would have gotten some answers from the deceased. To bad he didnt have time to say good bye how ironic neither did natalee. I feel no sadness for any of them I know gods given us a sign that he is in control. Wonder what beth thought what went through her head when she found out. Oh and I am betting anita is feeling grief beyond grief.  now she knows the pain and I DO HOPE  that she  dreams natalee.  that she has no peace her husband died because he carried the evil in his heart   daily.  
p.s
the man was only 57 years old when he died too young for that kind of death which only shows that he  carried the weight of his actions.

Loca
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: February 11, 2010, 09:30:17 PM »

Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952

58 years old
no history of heart problems
no problem crawling up on the roof of his own home to sit with his son Joran

SUDDENLY AND UNEXPECTEDLY DIES OF A HEART ATTACK.

DEEPAK - see the writing on the wall - come to America, bring the folks and turn around your life while you have one

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: February 11, 2010, 09:32:04 PM »

Thank you MuffyBee.
I have a way with screwing up my own posts all the time.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: February 11, 2010, 09:32:28 PM »

Destiny calling Aruba......  Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/k9e3dTOJi0o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/k9e3dTOJi0o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: February 11, 2010, 09:36:15 PM »

« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 09:37:07 PM by klaasend » Logged
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: February 11, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »

MOST LIKELY CHICKEN BOY WILL HAVE AN ACCIDENT

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: February 11, 2010, 09:39:46 PM »

Kermit - the way the Dr. Phil case is going I wouldn't be surprised if both K2's have an accident.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: February 11, 2010, 09:43:56 PM »

CHICKEN BOY better enjoy that chicken while he can. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: February 11, 2010, 09:44:45 PM »

Destiny calling Aruba......  Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/k9e3dTOJi0o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/k9e3dTOJi0o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>

OPEN YOUR BEING....let her in...I can't do this much longer......
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3045.780

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: February 11, 2010, 09:45:22 PM »

WOW.  Look at those photos.  The first one is one of love, of hope, of the future.  Then something bad happened.  And there was no more hope for the future.  It is time to end the nonsense and come clean.  End the insanity.  Anita, clear the air and give your two sons hope for the future - before it is too late.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: February 11, 2010, 09:46:32 PM »

CHICKEN BOY better enjoy that chicken while he can. 

That is what I think too.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: February 11, 2010, 09:49:46 PM »

Kermit - the way the Dr. Phil case is going I wouldn't be surprised if both K2's have an accident.

Yes I agree.

AT least in AMERICA we do have a witness protection program.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.