May 15, 2024, 07:22:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 691717 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #740 on: November 15, 2009, 09:53:55 AM »

Have been in stunned silence since the news broke last night.  This is horrendous beyond any words that can describe it. 

When a child of 5 or younger faces this kind of trauma, she/he has only two ways to cope:  physically die, or mentally seperate from the trauma (dissociate).  For those who physically survive by dissociating, they will create personalities inside who can handle the trauma.  This repeats, as the trauma is repeated.  Physically surviving, but mentally dying a slow, painful death.  Shaniya very likely would prefer not surviving at all, and I pray that God just takes her home.     

This has become a bit 'too close to home' for me personally, so I will mainly just monitor this case, and pray for Shaniya and those who truly love her.

Wyks  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: November 15, 2009, 10:02:16 AM »

Marc Klaas, has been trying to alert the country about child sex trafficking for years.
He has info on his website KlaasKids.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #742 on: November 15, 2009, 10:08:11 AM »

Antonette is sadistic. Why didn't she destroy her ownself instead of her cutie pie daughter? Yep, she is a Sadistic individual.

Thank-you for the CBB, prayer to the Good Lord is soothing, I keep thinking "Revenge is mine said the Lord" when we all think

other things, it is good to have prayer to center ourselves.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: November 15, 2009, 10:17:52 AM »

I am heartbroken of the recent news of Shaniya. I hope and pray no harm will come apond her and she be found safe and alive. The POS McNeill should should get the death penalty as he was the last one who was seen and with Shaniya if she is not found. The POS care taker and I am not going to call her a mother should rot in hell..

God Bless Shaniya... an angelic monkey
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: November 15, 2009, 10:23:32 AM »

I hope they bring in Brenda Davis because in my oppinion she has to know what happen
to Shaniya and McNeill was her ex boyfriend who is invovled and it was her home that Shanyia went missing.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: November 15, 2009, 10:28:03 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/15/shaniya-davis-still-missi_n_358226.html

According to arrest documents cited by the newspaper, Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

I'm now wondering if the mother had already allowed Shaniya to be prostituted and had gotten her back that night and later found out about injuries and than set into motion a way to dispose of her.  Due to the type of injuries Shaniya could have been cleaned up given some pain drugs and sent home by the perp and got really ill later?  Idk.  This mother makes me beyond anger right now.  She had this precious little girl for 3 wks this leads me to believe she worked on the father to get her back with this purpose in mind for Shaniya all along.  She is a sic POS.  I hate her.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: November 15, 2009, 10:38:08 AM »

http://www.opinionbug.com/5468/human-trafficking-alert-5-year-old-shaniya-davis/

Fayetteville police have charged Antoinette Nicole Davis with “human trafficking; felony child abuse – prostitution; filing a false police report; and resist, delay, or obstruct an officer” in the disappearance of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis.

JMO
The more snippets I'm reading of these charges the more I believe the deed had already been done and injuries were discovered so a fake kidnapping was set in motion.

But now where is Shaniya?  In the pictures of Shaniya being held by Mario in front of the elevator she has her little ankles crossed, which they kept pointing out on NG.  Also Mario appears to have some extra articles of clothing with him in that picture.  That to me would not indicate a disposal of Shaniya.  Maybe he took her there, cleaned her up, and than passed her off to someone.  Not passing off with the intent to further abuse her but intent to hide her.  Maybe I'm hoping for to much.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: November 15, 2009, 10:49:12 AM »

IMO this situation and others like it are not created by drug traffickers.  It is a question of supply and demand.  If there were not a demand by people in the US for drugs, including marijuana which some people snicker about, there would be no supply.   While certainly the traffickers ar bad people, IMO, the users are the ones who cause the problem and  give their money and children to traffickers for their next fix.  It can be laid squarely at their feet.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: November 15, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »

this is so disturbing....literally making me sick ...

I was disturbed to see that Shaniya was dressed up in that fancy dress when Mario was carrying her in the hotel ....at 6:15 in the morning...I still am thinking that this guy did not know fully what he was getting himself into and that he does tell the police everything that he knows....My opinion is that by now the LE knows who Mario gave Shaniya to and they are getting closer to finding her...wishful thinking on my part? maybe but I can't make my mind think otherwise...

this mother is the worst POS that I can ever imagine...do these people not have hearts? the idea to give a little girl over to sex traders is beyond imagination as a mother and grand mother...this is just so sickening..

I am really pizzed at the father for allowing Shaniya to go with this egg donor...what was he thinking??? sorry if this offends anyone, but it is how I feel...this baby was safe with him and he hands her over to this POS? if he is feeling guilty, he needs to!!!
sorry again if it offends anyone but I am really angry with All of them!!! did he not look at the mother's home and lifestyle before just handing her over? did he not go to the home in the 3 weeks that the baby was there? did he not talk to her and find that she was unhappy with the egg donor?? know that the boyfriend was a criminal and on and on!!!! grrrrrrrrr!!! this could have been prevented!!!!!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: November 15, 2009, 11:08:38 AM »

this is so disturbing....literally making me sick ...

I was disturbed to see that Shaniya was dressed up in that fancy dress when Mario was carrying her in the hotel ....at 6:15 in the morning...I still am thinking that this guy did not know fully what he was getting himself into and that he does tell the police everything that he knows....My opinion is that by now the LE knows who Mario gave Shaniya to and they are getting closer to finding her...wishful thinking on my part? maybe but I can't make my mind think otherwise...

this mother is the worst POS that I can ever imagine...do these people not have hearts? the idea to give a little girl over to sex traders is beyond imagination as a mother and grand mother...this is just so sickening..

I am really pizzed at the father for allowing Shaniya to go with this egg donor...what was he thinking??? sorry if this offends anyone, but it is how I feel...this baby was safe with him and he hands her over to this POS? if he is feeling guilty, he needs to!!!
sorry again if it offends anyone but I am really angry with All of them!!! did he not look at the mother's home and lifestyle before just handing her over? did he not go to the home in the 3 weeks that the baby was there? did he not talk to her and find that she was unhappy with the egg donor?? know that the boyfriend was a criminal and on and on!!!! grrrrrrrrr!!! this could have been prevented!!!!!

Hello Cookie!  I don't get the father either.  And shouldn't Shaniya of been in school?  I'm sure he may regret this for the rest of his life. 

On another thing.  I thought she was dressed in a large t shirt in the pictures with Mario.  Was it a dress?  I'll have to look at it again.  I'm holding out hope she has just been stashed somewhere to hide her due to damage.  But we will see.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: November 15, 2009, 11:09:35 AM »

Didn't Coe, the egg donor's exboyfriend and soon to be new baby daddy, say that Shaniya was wearing his other daughters clothes?  I read it here and can't find which post.  If he had not seen her in the home then why did he know to give her clothes?  He kinda made it sound like he never really saw the child there.  Anyone else under the same impression.  I want just one hour with all these POS in this case.  I got somethin' for em and it ain't Sunday dinner!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: November 15, 2009, 11:11:03 AM »

I see we were thinking alike this am FCL.  Good morining everybody.  My anger got ahead of my manners, sorry.
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: November 15, 2009, 11:11:11 AM »

How did the le know what to charge the person that gave birth to shaniya? I will NOT call her mother!! I was just wondering did the egg donor tell on herself or did mario tell. And if mario did tell. Then he imo know's more then what he is telling. That is unless he has told more. And we all just don't know what he has said. Omg I am so so madddddd this is the first time I have said anything since I seen in this forum last night about the egg donor was arrested. It just always gets worse and worse everytime a child goes missing/gone. I just don't understand. And I never ever will.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: November 15, 2009, 11:18:48 AM »

FC...I thought that it looked like Shaniya had on a fancy little dress when Mario was carrying her...I will go have a look again too... a white dress with some blue on the sleeves I thought...It looked like a long dress to me...

Now the POS egg donor is preggers again???  words fail me...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: November 15, 2009, 11:23:02 AM »

looks like  a blue dress with some white on the sleeves to me...I could be way off on the clothing...kindof hard to tell on the grainy pictures...
but for sure it is not the clothing that the POS said that she was wearing when she went missing...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: November 15, 2009, 11:23:11 AM »

Didn't Coe, the egg donor's exboyfriend and soon to be new baby daddy, say that Shaniya was wearing his other daughters clothes?  I read it here and can't find which post.  If he had not seen her in the home then why did he know to give her clothes?  He kinda made it sound like he never really saw the child there.  Anyone else under the same impression.  I want just one hour with all these POS in this case.  I got somethin' for em and it ain't Sunday dinner!

Yes he did and I thought he said it was a t shirt and panties and just assumed the other things; blue white checked item and the white item where other clothes he intended to change her into?  Yeah how does he know so much?  I think all 3 are in on it. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: November 15, 2009, 11:28:06 AM »

Yes he did and I thought he said it was a t shirt and panties and just assumed the other things; blue white checked item and the white item where other clothes he intended to change her into?  Yeah how does he know so much?  I think all 3 are in on it. 

I don't think that Coe was involved .... however, he did say that Shaniya called him daddy? eh? then he must have seen her within that 3 weeks..
I thought that in regards to Shaniya wearing his daughters clothing that it meant she had worn his daugther's clothing previously ...dunno...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: November 15, 2009, 11:30:51 AM »

Coe has only been Shaniya's mother's boyfriend for a very short time I thought, how pregnant is she? Maybe the baby isn't Coes? I can't really tell what Shaniya is wearing, but if it isn't a sleeper of somekind and it is a party dress, it seems odd, wouldn't she have socks/tights and shoes on? This way him carrying her with no shoes and some sort of sleepwear wouldn't look as odd. Because a child that age could very easily walk, and if it looked like he was carrying a sleepy child ready for bed, it wouldn't look so suspicious. Is there any footage or eyewitness of Shania leaving that hotel?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: November 15, 2009, 11:31:35 AM »

FC...I thought that it looked like Shaniya had on a fancy little dress when Mario was carrying her...I will go have a look again too... a white dress with some blue on the sleeves I thought...It looked like a long dress to me...

Now the POS egg donor is preggers again???  words fail me...

Unfortunatly that is the way some of these women live.  Having more children means more money coming in it's like they are expendable.  I can't even think about that part of it. 

Melisb I'd join you for that hour.  I think a few live executions for the prison population could greatly cut down on repeat offendors, but that's just my dream.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #759 on: November 15, 2009, 11:34:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

JMOO...I think Coe was just trying to act big. I don't think Shaniya would be calling him Daddy when she had only been there for 3 weeks unless she was made to.

God  please let them find her safe today.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.