May 22, 2024, 05:28:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 301961 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: October 03, 2008, 04:39:56 PM »

Well, I guess he's still around 

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/business/sfl-flztourism1003sboct03,0,6697582.story

South Florida works to keep tourists coming
By Doreen Hemlock | South Florida Sun-Sentinel
October 3, 2008

The outlook for South Florida tourism is anything but sunny for the next 12 months, and travel leaders are boosting their marketing efforts to avert a deep drop in a key industry.

{snipped}

The Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau also is getting creative with a marketing budget of about $2.7 million that is flat from last year.

The bureau is boosting Internet marketing to stretch its funds. And it is increasing research to better target ad dollars, finishing up studies into how customers perceive its "brand" and its decades-old slogan, "The Best of Everything."

The group also is working to attract international air service to lure more overseas travelers, bureau President Jorge Pesquera said.

Tourism bureaus will need to guard their budgets, as other groups eye that bed tax cash amid the economic downturn, officials say

In Broward, Grossman made clear that all but $297,000 of $9.4 million in so-called "reserves" for her group are already committed.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #921 on: October 03, 2008, 05:28:04 PM »

Aruba is too quiet right now.  It's making me crazy!

I`m alright with the quietness SS . . you know why?
Because i know there`s so much going on in this case, there`s so much work being done right now!
This is just the silence, before the storm

Justice will come

never lift the pressure of evil island
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #922 on: October 03, 2008, 05:46:16 PM »

I have heard that many times before...especially this time of year. I cannot get excited until I see results. I cannot go there again 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 03, 2008, 06:24:23 PM »

I have heard that many times before...especially this time of year. I cannot get excited until I see results. I cannot go there again 

Well, in that case Nut . .

Take this from Holland 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: October 03, 2008, 06:38:28 PM »

Well, in that case Nut . .

Take this from Holland 

HOW CUTE. Love it.  I have to agree with Nutt, I cannot get my hopes up anymore for something, anything, to happen in this case.  Too many people stopping it in all directions.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 03, 2008, 06:44:50 PM »

well......Dickee Snuffle to you too, I think, lol. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: October 03, 2008, 10:02:29 PM »

October 3, 2008

The outlook for South Florida tourism is anything but sunny for the next 12 months, and travel leaders are boosting their marketing efforts to avert a deep drop in a key industry.

{snipped}

The Palm Beach County Convention and Visitors Bureau also is getting creative with a marketing budget of about $2.7 million that is flat from last year.

The bureau is boosting Internet marketing to stretch its funds. And it is increasing research to better target ad dollars, finishing up studies into how customers perceive its "brand" and its decades-old slogan, "The Best of Everything."

The group also is working to attract international air service to lure more overseas travelers, bureau President Jorge Pesquera said.

Tourism bureaus will need to guard their budgets, as other groups eye that bed tax cash amid the economic downturn, officials say

In Broward, Grossman made clear that all but $297,000 of $9.4 million in so-called "reserves" for her group are already committed.

Hard luck and bad times seem to follow Senor Pesquera. Vamos a diablo Jorge!!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: October 03, 2008, 10:05:10 PM »

Aruba is too quiet right now.  It's making me crazy!

I`m alright with the quietness SS . . you know why?
Because i know there`s so much going on in this case, there`s so much work being done right now!
This is just the silence, before the storm

Justice will come

String'em up by their balls all uv'em!!! Yep, will believe it when I see it, but I enjoy your optimism Bastibro.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: October 03, 2008, 10:08:57 PM »

The Aruba cornholers do like to throw bones. They have a rich tradition dating back to Rubberlegs Trappenberg and Ichabod Cohen.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: October 03, 2008, 10:12:04 PM »

October 3, 2008

Sharon, I would think if people ain't traveling in the States they damn sure ain't gracing the hind leg of the Caribbean, formerly known as Aruba, with their presence.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 04, 2008, 07:42:00 AM »

October 3, 2008

Sharon, I would think if people ain't traveling in the States they damn sure ain't gracing the hind leg of the Caribbean, formerly known as Aruba, with their presence.

Morning Dayhiker!

I would think you are correct

The article focused on Broward (Ft Lauderdale) and Palm Beach.

I found Pesquera's comment interesting -- as he is trying to bring in foreign tourism thru internatinal air service. The West Palm Beach airport has been going thru major renovation and expansion over the past 6 years (sort of from a 'hanger in the woods' to a real airport) -- which of course Pesquera had NOTHING to do with. But I doubt that will keep him from taking credit if the campaign is succesful. I will need to see how he plans to lure international travelers away from Miami and direct them to Palm Beach -- free airfare to West Palm??

But that's Broward and Palm Beach.

As I was out running errands yesterday - Oct 2 -- I was horrified to observe 'tourist like' activity already down here    You KNOW how much I love tourists.  It appears to be the start of an early tourist season 

So I guess folks are still vacationing in the states (but then again -- you don't consider Miami part of the states, do ya  )

{{{hugs}}}

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #931 on: October 04, 2008, 08:00:30 AM »

What was this ?

04/04/2006
OM boss Antilles must testify in case officer
WILLEM CITY (Reuters) - The highest man of the Antillean Public Prosecution, Attorney General Dick Piar, should testify in the trial against former Prosecutor Cor M.. The lawyer of M. had requested.

Keywords: Justice, Antilles, officer

The 56-year-old M. except officer was also head of the Public Ministry on the Windward Islands. The Dutchman is suspected to have obtained phone records of his girlfriend and her alleged lover. That he would - in office - have committed forgery and writing false formatted documents used. On both offenses is a maximum penalty of five years in prison.

M. was arrested in December. On March 21 began the trial against him.

Piar
The judge certain Tuesday in an intermediate court ruling that the commissioner Piar both as a collaborator of the prosecutor and a prosecutor may hear. Their statements could play a role, as the trial continues on June 13.

Piar must testify about an event that M. in their own words with the Public Ministry has made. According to M. Last year was already agreed that he would not be prosecuted if he resigned his post in February 2005 would leave St. Maarten. Piar that assertion contradicted by fax, but the court is now seeking a further explanation.

M. got last year for health honorable resignation. Many fronste his eyebrows, because the man then went to work as a prosecutor at the Criminal Court in The Hague.

Sint Maarten
In September he returned to St. Maarten in order to be a lawyer. His swearing was not because a week earlier he was arrested.

The court rejected the request by the lawyer of M. to eight other witnesses to hear from. However, the provisional detention of the man lifted. That was until now only been suspended.

(© 04/04/2006) Source: Reuters

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: October 04, 2008, 08:16:26 AM »

I have no idea. Where did you find this and what does it have to do with Aruba/Nat, etc., etc.? I have a headache and may have missed the point, lol.

Johan, we need you to supply a link/website. That is very important.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: October 04, 2008, 09:00:13 AM »

Here SS...

Carlos Severino Tromp Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#7 Saturday Sep 27
The Hague, 27th of September 2008

Dear readers of Shango,

I, Carlos Severino Tromp, wish to communicate to you that in the middle of October coming, maybe for a week I will appear in a television program in Spain and talk by satellite to the Dutch Queen on the subject of human rights and general corruption in Aruba, in the public prosecuting agency there, and how Nathalee Holloway did not receive justice by the Aruba police system. The program will also be translated in English.

With kindest personal regards,

Carlos Severino Tromp

www.koninginnlwatismensenrechten.com
www.arubainjustice.com
www.onrecht.com

You Tube: carlos13tromp & tromp13carlos

If you still want to know more:
Google: Carlos Severino Tromp 

YES!!!

Thank you Mum, for this information.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: October 04, 2008, 09:11:39 AM »

October 3, 2008

{snipped}

Sharon...Do you happen to know if Jorge is related to Hector and Ed??  TIA
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 04, 2008, 09:27:30 AM »

Sometimes in the midst of my frustration over how the Dutch and Arubans have mishandled Natalee's disappearance, a few thoughts come to my mind.  Over 60 years ago, many of our relatives and many dear friends of our parents shed their blood and gave their lives on European soil so the Netherlands and the other European countries could have the freedoms that they enjoy today.  We are only asking for a just resolution in the disappearance and murder of one promising American young woman.  The Dutch officials in the Netherlands and Aruba have kicked dirt in our faces and lied to us in an attempt to prevent justice for Natalee Holloway and protect their own corrupt officials.  How quickly these individuals have forgotten the American sacrifices that were made on their behalf.  I sometimes wonder how many Holloway and Reynolds family members died and shed blood so that these corrupt officials could enjoy the positions of privilege that they enjoy today.  How many of these corrupt Dutch officials from Aruba would even be alive today had the Americans not come to the aid of their parents?  This is truly a sad realization. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: October 04, 2008, 09:55:02 AM »

Those who forget the lessons from their history are destined to repeat those lessons.  Karma will not forget.  Wake up, corrupt Dutch and Aruban officials.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: October 04, 2008, 10:17:50 AM »

Sometimes in the midst of my frustration over how the Dutch and Arubans have mishandled Natalee's disappearance, a few thoughts come to my mind.  Over 60 years ago, many of our relatives and many dear friends of our parents shed their blood and gave their lives on European soil so the Netherlands and the other European countries could have the freedoms that they enjoy today.  We are only asking for a just resolution in the disappearance and murder of one promising American young woman.  The Dutch officials in the Netherlands and Aruba have kicked dirt in our faces and lied to us in an attempt to prevent justice for Natalee Holloway and protect their own corrupt officials.  How quickly these individuals have forgotten the American sacrifices that were made on their behalf.  I sometimes wonder how many Holloway and Reynolds family members died and shed blood so that these corrupt officials could enjoy the positions of privilege that they enjoy today.  How many of these corrupt Dutch officials from Aruba would even be alive today had the Americans not come to the aid of their parents?  This is truly a sad realization. 

HERE HERE!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: October 04, 2008, 10:19:22 AM »

Some activity on the Dr. Phil/Kalpoe front:

10/01/2008 Objection Document (TO DECL. OF CHARLES LYNDE BABCOCK, IV SUPPLEMENTING THE RECORD IN SUPPORT OF SPECIAL MOTION TO STRIKE, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

09/26/2008 Declaration (OF CHARLES LYNDE BABCOCK, IV, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

Future Hearings

10/15/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Strike (Complaint Pursuant to CCP 425.162) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

12/04/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel ((4))

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Case #  BC363201
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: October 04, 2008, 12:46:52 PM »

Some activity on the Dr. Phil/Kalpoe front:

10/01/2008 Objection Document (TO DECL. OF CHARLES LYNDE BABCOCK, IV SUPPLEMENTING THE RECORD IN SUPPORT OF SPECIAL MOTION TO STRIKE, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

09/26/2008 Declaration (OF CHARLES LYNDE BABCOCK, IV, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

Future Hearings

10/15/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Strike (Complaint Pursuant to CCP 425.162) Second Motion to Dismiss andRequest for Terminating Sanctions3) Case Management Conference)

12/04/2008 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion to Compel ((4))

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Case #  BC363201

Buckeye - some of the documents available aren't worth getting but I did download one very interresting on that was just made available.  I don't have time to do screen shots right now so it's linked as a PDF below.  Open and save to your PC.

Alot of CHAT transcripts between Deepak and Wendy Terry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.