May 04, 2024, 11:19:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 262473 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 24, 2010, 03:22:55 PM »

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/HopeInVA/comments.html

Okay, I switched to read the oldest comments first.

First off the bat is a question as to are Terri and/or Kaine member(s) of a swingers' club.

This reminds me of the case some years ago in San Diego...where the parents of a little girl were swingers.  The mom, out dancing one night, met a guy who lived in the neighborhood and had some sort of motorhome-like vehicle.  The guy came into the swinger's house and took a little girl, held her captive for a while in the motorhome and the little girl was later found dead.  I'm sorry, I can't remember the name, but the case was national news and I watched the trial on Court TV.

David Westerfield is the monster/neighbor, and little Danielle Van Dam was the little victim to this monster's hand. He is sitting and rotting here in CA on death row. Having lived not so far from all this, I do know the horrific treatment and accusations hurled at Danielle's parents 

NoRose...Thanks...David Westerfield...what a piece of wicked evil he is...I couldn't remember the names...but Van Dam's are the ones I was thinking of...this case showed just how easy it is for someone you run across to destroy your life.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: July 24, 2010, 03:34:37 PM »

DD, you really got me thinking, what if that was Kyron at the airport, if true, that child could be anywhere 
do you know how far of a travel it would be  for Dede to leave work and bring kyron to the airport.
I have no idea about Portland and their airport, but I sure would like to know also.
Portland Airport Address: *

Portland International Airport
    7000 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97218

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: July 24, 2010, 03:35:57 PM »

I don't buy the earache thang. If she really spent more than an hour driving back roads to soothe her daughter, it would have been the first thing posted on FB when she fired up her computer (IMO). I think it will be one of those embellished details that becomes her undoing (again, my own opinion).

I don't buy it either.

I think riding in a truck would intensify the pain via vibrations and truck noises, myself.

My son had severe earaches when he was little and he would just cry and cry.  It was awful and I felt so bad for him.  Driving around in the car would have only made it worse in my opinion.
Areed...I don't think any of us believe the earache story. If the baby really had an ear infection she should have taken her to the doctor, or stayed home with her and gave her some pain reliever...and not gal-avant around the country with her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: July 24, 2010, 03:39:37 PM »

May have already been posted but......

I read that this is where DeDe was working June 4th when she took off at 11:15am and nobody could find her:

http://www.westwindfarmstudio.com/
1300 NW Old Germantown Rd.
Portland, OR 97231
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #664 on: July 24, 2010, 03:42:11 PM »

DD, you really got me thinking, what if that was Kyron at the airport, if true, that child could be anywhere 
do you know how far of a travel it would be  for Dede to leave work and bring kyron to the airport.
I have no idea about Portland and their airport, but I sure would like to know also.
Portland Airport Address: *

Portland International Airport
    7000 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97218

Thank-you, and if this happened on the 10th, I don't know where DeDe was, if indeed it was DeDe, or another redhead.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #665 on: July 24, 2010, 03:42:56 PM »

I read that this is where DeDe was working June 4th when she took off at 11:15am and nobody could find her:

Portland, OR 97231
Thank-you.           And with all this earache talk, I remember Terri posting something about Kitty teething, the baby could have been pulling on her ears because of teething, well at least my two daughters when babies did that, so who knows?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #666 on: July 24, 2010, 03:44:42 PM »

So far, I've read that DeDe didn't answer her phone during the time she was unable to be found.  I've not read anything to suggest that her phone was turned off.  If it was on, then LE would be able to track her pings to see where she was.  They'd also know if she was in contact with TH during that time via calls or texts.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #667 on: July 24, 2010, 03:46:53 PM »

Portland, OR 97231

Klaas, I have no clue, I am in Kyron's cage, but not ... I was busy searching. I did go to this site you offered.
http://www.westwindfarmstudio.com/about/shoot-location/
shows photos of the farm studio ... someone has some big $$ to create such a place. To maintain it, sustain it, ...Wow, very big money, not just for the house itself, but to to own the land ..etc.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 24, 2010, 03:49:11 PM »

Do we know how Kyron's glasses came to be found? (I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I don't know the answer).  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: July 24, 2010, 03:54:17 PM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2010/07/web_exclusive_a_bloody_find_an.html

Web exclusive: A bloody find on Black Butte and a broken system

By Stephen Kanter

On a recent Friday afternoon, I drove south out of Portland, headed for the soul-restoring Santiam Pass to my cabin on the Metolius River in Camp Sherman. It had been a busy workday, the day following our wedding anniversary, and the glorious Central Oregon night, with a huge moon and countless crystal stars in a clear sky, was all I'd hoped for.

Little did I know that in the next 24 hours, a routine morning hike and the discovery of a bloody sock on the trailhead would lead me into a tangle of bureaucratic bungling and jurisdictional disputes and the realization that a citizen trying to do the right thing can be thwarted by broken, dysfunctional systems.

Indeed, truth is stranger and sometimes more disturbing than fiction.

(snipped)

OS

OMG..Barney Fife is alive and well in Oregon.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: July 24, 2010, 03:53:53 PM »

Portland, OR 97231

When the timing is considered ... if DeDe was with Terri in that two hour winder ... I suspect that she was contacted by Terri to assist in a situation that had gone terribly wrong.  IMO

Janet

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #671 on: July 24, 2010, 03:54:49 PM »

Portland, OR 97231
Thank-you.           And with all this earache talk, I remember Terri posting something about Kitty teething, the baby could have been pulling on her ears because of teething, well at least my two daughters when babies did that, so who knows?
Hi Norose Smile
She/TH had made posts on her FB - that she had many sleepless nights recently -that Kiara was teething. That it led to 3 in a bed. I am guessing Kaine, Terri and Kiara.
And yes, Teething can lead to inner ear pain and ear infections. I remember so well when my Daughter was that age. I remember too that she was a hot mess during teething. The thought of putting her into a car " driving around" would have put her over .. she would want her blanky, and me holding her ..in silence and without bright light. Me holding her tight/ gently singing to her. (( All kids are different)) I recall a friend of mine, his son could not sleep without the vacuum cleaner running.. when he was teething.. my Friend and his wife made a cassette tape of the vacuum..and played it in his nursery. So I cannot say if Terri is being untruthful - that she drove Kiara around to soothe her ...     

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 24, 2010, 03:57:15 PM »

Do we know how Kyron's glasses came to be found? (I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I don't know the answer).  TIA

Hi,  I just read here something about being in a mailbox with a note.  I haven't heard any confirmation his glasses were found.  Has anyone else?
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #673 on: July 24, 2010, 04:03:37 PM »

This has prob already been brought up. I don't know the answer. Does Dede have children?

Her myspace has a photo of a baby boy .. her myspace is private, yet her main photo is a baby boy. Her profile name is Deedle. ( I am assuming it is a boy in the photo).
http://www.myspace.com/dedejustdede

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: July 24, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »

What was interesting, to me, on that page was the comment about Terri's emails saying how Kyron annoyed and angered her. 

It almost seems she had grown to hate him!  One backhand too many, huh, Terri!  Little kids can tell when you hate them!  No wonder he wanted to stay with his real mother.  Poor Kyron!

I don't think it had anything to do with jealousy or hatred for or getting even with Dad.  No plot for money...  Just Terri and her hatred for Kyron...

My opinion

ITA..She had a new baby..I think she is a baby person and toddler person more then a child person.  James leaving earlier, Kyron missing..but the love of her life is now gone too..Kiara.  To some women their children are more like status symbols and possessions then little people.

And let's face it , as kids grow it only gets more demanding..not less.  Sure infants take full time care, but so does any child at any age ..each stage they go through has it's ups and downs.  I just think Terri could not take the demands of a living, breathing , walking and talking child for too long.  I mean she is a stay at home Mom..but her schedule from that Friday doesn't really show her staying at home.  It also shows her only giving minor attention to the kids..leaving Kyron early in the hallway of the school, Kitty supposedly with an earache out shopping and going to the gym on a cold rainy day.  Nope, Terri seems to be a person with needs and making sure all her needs get met..regardless of what others may need or want.  Just selfish to me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: July 24, 2010, 04:12:43 PM »

I don't think we know for sure HIS glasses were found.  There's speculation that the glasses LE showed were actually his and I believe some searchers near his school found some glasses but I really don't know if they were actually his or not.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: July 24, 2010, 04:15:02 PM »

This has prob already been brought up. I don't know the answer. Does Dede have children?

Her myspace has a photo of a baby boy .. her myspace is private, yet her main photo is a baby boy. Her profile name is Deedle. ( I am assuming it is a boy in the photo).

Looks like a baby girl to me and I wouldn't be surprise if it wasn't DeDe as a child.  According to her cousin she has no children and I believe him.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 24, 2010, 04:17:16 PM »

Portland, OR 97231

I don't know how to do this but this is what I think I found
NW Old Germantown Rd, Portland, OR 97231
Placement on map is approximate   11.1 mi to airport

http://www.visitingdc.com/maps/portland-airport-directions.asp

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=1300+NW+Old+Germantown+Rd.++Portland%2C+OR+97231&daddr=PDX+Airport&hl=en

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: July 24, 2010, 04:18:49 PM »

Looks like a baby girl to me and I wouldn't be surprise if it wasn't DeDe as a child.  According to her cousin she has no children and I believe him.

That could very well be, Klaas!  I have a childhood photo of me on my FB page.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: July 24, 2010, 04:22:35 PM »

I don't think we know for sure HIS glasses were found.  There's speculation that the glasses LE showed were actually his and I believe some searchers near his school found some glasses but I really don't know if they were actually his or not.

Thank you.  So...it's another one of the interesting items that we really don't have a handle on yet.  I'm really hopeful that some big news comes out next week.  Maybe then, some of the interesting details will start to firm up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.