May 14, 2024, 07:27:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #9  (Read 351599 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: August 27, 2008, 07:28:30 PM »

WHO THINKS BAEZ KNOWS ALL THE DETAILS??

I CANT FOR THE LIFE OF ME THINK CASEY WOULD TELL ANYONE WHAT HAPPENED..

NOT EVEN BAEZ..

I don't think Baez knows enough to KNOW he should rescind himself.....another headupassitis

must be very contagious....reaching epidemic proportions

I am making and selling aluminum foil hats for all those who want to be spared from this horrible outbreak!

Please order me 1....TIA!
Does anyone know what time he is going totalk to the media?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1201 on: August 27, 2008, 07:29:45 PM »

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There are significant developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony. Including revelations that her mother Casey Anthony may not be revealing everything she knows.Sources close to the investigation said that preliminary results from a laboratory at the University of Tennessee show air samples taken from the trunk of the car Casey Anthony was driving provided by investigators show the presence of human decomposition. These results are prompting investigators to order further tests.In addition there has been some type of immunity deal offered to Casey Anthony but she only has 24 hours to accept the deal and only if she provides concrete information that leads to the discovery of Caylee or her remains. Casey Anthony is currently at home on bond. She faces charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation in the disappearance of Caylee who has been missing since June.

http://www.foxnews.com/urgent_queue/index.html#3ea81404,2008-08-27
Thank you Seeme,that 24 hour deadline sounds more plausible than the nezt tuesday deadline.
I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow evening.....if Casey doesn't take the immunity deal she will be promptly arrested and charged right?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1202 on: August 27, 2008, 07:30:23 PM »

guys, I come from a family of low down skalley wag attorneys. My grandfather argued before the Supreme Court in 1952 and changed the law of the land. My sister, not the one in the motorcycle wreck, was a Clinton Admin Justice official. My cousin is a Constitutional Law Scholar. My uncle has his own firm.

in the old days they would say "I don't want to know what you did" ..

they would claim the less they knew then the better.

that's not how things work anymore.

a good defense attorney needs to know everything about you to defend you in this modern high tech age.

so, of course Baez knows every fact entered in the case and every fact the DA and State's Attorney does not know.

Hey Rob remind me never to piss you off!   

Hey Rob,

Do you think Baez can see the trees through the forest of lies?
I have my doubts Casey has told even Baez anything truthful.....JMO

of course see me

his job now is to get his client the best deal - the one offered or a counter offer.

he knows what coming.

he's been around long enough to know - who and what and when are going to happen.

make sense?

his main job is not to find Caylee

his job is to defend Casey - his client

there is no doubt he knew this was going to be the outcome provided the samples were not compromised (he might claim that at a later date).

he knew that the telephone and text messages would all be discovered and linked and ultimately discerned.

he's not stupid, but he waits until the evidence piles up - then he will have to make a decision in conjunction with his client.

Casey will make the final call - and if she wants to avoid the death penalty, this will be over in the next 24 to 48 hours.

if it goes longer than that - she's dead meat.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: August 27, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17316548/index./index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1204 on: August 27, 2008, 07:30:56 PM »

Hey Rob, what are you having for dinner tonight?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: August 27, 2008, 07:31:11 PM »

Can someone please confirm this.....

WFTV said there is confirmation that Caylee's decomposing body was in the trunk, per DNA results.

I was watching, I haven't read it, and I hope I heard that wrong. I was flipping between stations at the time and caught the tail end.
Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1206 on: August 27, 2008, 07:32:00 PM »

OOPS, Just realized how rude I am.....

Hi Monkeys and welcome to new Monkeys, although I'm a newbie too! LOL

I hope everyone had a good day other than the recent news! Prayers to Cubbee having to battle Gustav!

There are Angels among us.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1207 on: August 27, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »

guys, I come from a family of low down skalley wag attorneys. My grandfather argued before the Supreme Court in 1952 and changed the law of the land. My sister, not the one in the motorcycle wreck, was a Clinton Admin Justice official. My cousin is a Constitutional Law Scholar. My uncle has his own firm.

in the old days they would say "I don't want to know what you did" ..

they would claim the less they knew then the better.

that's not how things work anymore.

a good defense attorney needs to know everything about you to defend you in this modern high tech age.

so, of course Baez knows every fact entered in the case and every fact the DA and State's Attorney does not know.

Hey Rob remind me never to piss you off!   

Hey Rob,

Do you think Baez can see the trees through the forest of lies?
I have my doubts Casey has told even Baez anything truthful.....JMO

of course see me

his job now is to get his client the best deal - the one offered or a counter offer.

he knows what coming.

he's been around long enough to know - who and what and when are going to happen.

make sense?

his main job is not to find Caylee

his job is to defend Casey - his client

there is no doubt he knew this was going to be the outcome provided the samples were not compromised (he might claim that at a later date).

he knew that the telephone and text messages would all be discovered and linked and ultimately discerned.

he's not stupid, but he waits until the evidence piles up - then he will have to make a decision in conjunction with his client.

Casey will make the final call - and if she wants to avoid the death penalty, this will be over in the next 24 to 48 hours.

if it goes longer than that - she's dead meat.

Dont you mean dead "meatza"!

I can not find a time for the Baez press address...all I am finding is the Dem's Convention coverage...!!!!  (And I am semi local)

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1208 on: August 27, 2008, 07:34:06 PM »

Can someone please confirm this.....

WFTV said there is confirmation that Caylee's decomposing body was in the trunk, per DNA results.

I was watching, I haven't read it, and I hope I heard that wrong. I was flipping between stations at the time and caught the tail end.
Preliminary results were back from FBI tests on physical evidence found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The samples, which included hair that investigators said was scientifically linked to Caylee, a stain and dirt, came back positive for signs of decomposition. Investigators said more test results were expected.

The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

Thank you Blonde!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1209 on: August 27, 2008, 07:35:09 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

+++

~Rachel~
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: August 27, 2008, 07:36:15 PM »

I think whatever happened to Caylee...needs to happen to Casey.....How dare her take a beautiful life....and how dare whoever knows about this lie....they all need to rot.....maybe we should lock them in trunks...

Gosh I am beyond angry.  I am literally crying.  That poor precious baby.

Please let little Caylee be found.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: August 27, 2008, 07:36:25 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

mmm
Beer

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: August 27, 2008, 07:37:02 PM »

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- There are significant developments in the case of missing toddler Caylee Anthony. Including revelations that her mother Casey Anthony may not be revealing everything she knows.Sources close to the investigation said that preliminary results from a laboratory at the University of Tennessee show air samples taken from the trunk of the car Casey Anthony was driving provided by investigators show the presence of human decomposition. These results are prompting investigators to order further tests.In addition there has been some type of immunity deal offered to Casey Anthony but she only has 24 hours to accept the deal and only if she provides concrete information that leads to the discovery of Caylee or her remains. Casey Anthony is currently at home on bond. She faces charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation in the disappearance of Caylee who has been missing since June.

http://www.foxnews.com/urgent_queue/index.html#3ea81404,2008-08-27
Thank you Seeme,that 24 hour deadline sounds more plausible than the nezt tuesday deadline.
I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow evening.....if Casey doesn't take the immunity deal she will be promptly arrested and charged right?

I can't believe they would give her until Tuesday....she's had 2 months. I wouldn't give her until tomorrow if I was the DA.

I hope the he!! they charge her tomorrow as well.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: August 27, 2008, 07:37:08 PM »

Dont you mean dead "meatza"!

I can not find a time for the Baez press address...all I am finding is the Dem's Convention coverage...!!!!  (And I am semi local)

GOOD ONE Dolce

CHEERS

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1214 on: August 27, 2008, 07:37:09 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

You need a green vegetable, for a well balanced meal. Pickle?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1215 on: August 27, 2008, 07:37:47 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

mmm
Beer

LOL  yes that is what this board needs...a bunch of drunk monkeys!   

PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1216 on: August 27, 2008, 07:38:11 PM »

I think whatever happened to Caylee...needs to happen to Casey.....How dare her take a beautiful life....and how dare whoever knows about this lie....they all need to rot.....maybe we should lock them in trunks...

Gosh I am beyond angry.  I am literally crying.  That poor precious baby.

YES....in trunks in July in FL!

My emotions are like yours, hang in there Rachel!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1217 on: August 27, 2008, 07:39:03 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

Maybe that's where Casey got her new imaginary friends name...."Sam"
Did you send her a 6-pack as her welcome home gift??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1218 on: August 27, 2008, 07:39:07 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

mmm
Beer

my main man DANA

I bet you're gonna deliver a knock out show tonight!!!

We're all very excited!!

next beer is on me my friend!!!

+++

kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1219 on: August 27, 2008, 07:39:27 PM »

sammie in a can

BEER

mmm
Beer

LOL  yes that is what this board needs...a bunch of drunk monkeys!   
Just found out i'm being laid off tuesday....YAY!!!....i'm gonna get drunk too.  I'm going with angria though.....at least I get my fruit that way!  LOL!

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.