May 03, 2024, 05:08:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #5  (Read 371739 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: August 18, 2008, 03:20:08 AM »

Oh, no, everyone went QWERTY on me.

Is anyone out there?

« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 03:22:24 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: August 18, 2008, 04:54:16 AM »

Oh, no, everyone went QWERTY on me.

Is anyone out there?

Good Morning Bearlyhere…Just caught up reading.

Thanks Kristin for taking the time, GabbyG for the wonderful post, and all the Monkeys for sharing their thoughts, pain and own experiences.

Been trying to stay on the sidelines, but have read every post since BB started Caylee’s thread.

Welcome to all our new posters. Hopefully today will bring some answers about this beautiful little child, Caylee.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: August 18, 2008, 05:16:27 AM »

Morning, Mum. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1483 on: August 18, 2008, 05:38:21 AM »

It is to me Kippy.  I would never report something as trival as gas cans stolen.
George may have needed to file the report for insurance purposes.He did get his shed door fixed fast....before Greta's show.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: August 18, 2008, 05:55:12 AM »

Good Morning..
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1485 on: August 18, 2008, 05:59:44 AM »

It is to me Kippy.  I would never report something as trivial as gas cans stolen.
George may have needed to file the report for insurance purposes.He did get his shed door fixed fast....before Greta's show.

I reported keys leaving my personal 3 feet of space in a suspicious manner recently, ridiculous as it may seem..
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1486 on: August 18, 2008, 06:02:44 AM »

Help me out here please, has there been any new word on the youngster this mornin?
I was pretty hopeful there would be some sort of good news for a change.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: August 18, 2008, 06:14:55 AM »

Help me out here please, has there been any new word on the youngster this mornin?

Nothing so far, fladeedah.

Good morning Monkeys!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1488 on: August 18, 2008, 06:34:32 AM »

It is to me Kippy.  I would never report something as trivial as gas cans stolen.

I reported keys leaving my personal 3 feet of space in a suspicious manner recently, ridiculous as it may seem..

Folks, I'm not tryin to tread on anyone's toes here.     The above statement might sound stupid to quite a few people. Yep, I thought it would at first too..  but, there is a reason..   significance.  Those keys "meant something" to me, anyway.
On the keychain were items that were better off being reported, just in case....those keys got into the wrong hands.

I don't know what G was thinking though, hmmmm......maybe he just had enough of the lies, who knows.  It didn't sit well with me either though.

(yeah, i know i replied to me own post..I posted on another forum...ehem..maybe  a few of them and I still think Casey knows where Caylee is)
it's not my intention to hurt anyone.  I just want to know just like thousands of other people, including other young children around the world, where in the Name of God is Caylee?

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: August 18, 2008, 06:36:08 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Thank You for replying.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: August 18, 2008, 06:45:31 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Thank You for replying.

Good Morning fladeedah and Welcome....Sorry... I was reading in another thread.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1491 on: August 18, 2008, 07:28:05 AM »

Good morning all!!! I am sure Casey will be discreetly released out of the county jail today. I have been reading this and other threads for awhile. My mortgage was approved faster than getting on this forum.

I do have a few questions though:

1.) If the DNA evidence is back. Why no charges? It should be back, unless LE told the lab not to worry about doing it quickly....

2.) Are the sheds locked for "safety" as Cindy stated, or has gas been stolen before?

3.) What kind of bamboo do they grow? My bamboo's shoots come up like tall grass and are not dangerous at all. You just mow them, it takes a long time for it to mature into something hard enough to hurt your foot.

4.) Were the 911 calls, as well s the gas stolen calls, a parents final attempt at reigning in a wild child?

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: August 18, 2008, 07:45:30 AM »

Good Morning & Welcome tomm.

Those are all good questions. I don't think anyone has the answers. I feel almost like it's a chess game. One side preparing for the other sides next move. I guess we have to trust that LE knows what they are doing.

Cindy stated that Casey has taken gas in the past so I would bet, that's why the sheds were locked. If not, there's no reason Casey wouldn't have known where the key was.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: August 18, 2008, 07:51:40 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17202561/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's been 33 days since she was reported missing and 32 days since her mother Casey was put in jail. Monday, she could bond out of jail because of one man.

California Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla said he's convinced he can get Casey to tell him where she left Caylee. He met the Anthonys for the first time Sunday night at their weekly prayer vigil and Padilla said that he believes Caylee is still alive and said his team will work to find her in one week.

“I just have to feel there is some humanity in that woman that would not allow her to kill that cute little girl,” said Padilla.

If he succeeds in freeing Casey, she'll be required to wear an ankle monitoring device. Padilla's team will also monitor her 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to make sure they are not stuck paying the $50,000 bail.

If Anthony does bond out, she may not go back to her parents' home in order to avoid the media.

Let us know if/when you find humanity in Casey, please!
2 months of lies.....I'm not holding my breath

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: August 18, 2008, 08:07:02 AM »

I have to run out for a doctor appointment. Don't let anything happen till I get back! 

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1495 on: August 18, 2008, 08:08:24 AM »

Humanity

I don't think so

The hardest day for me was when my little girl, now 26, went away to college. 100 miles from me and no one to watch over her. No one will ever love my daughter as much as I do, and I remind her of this.

No normal parent could misplace their own child and not totally lose their sanity.

I wish Casey's psych eval was not sealed by the court, that is a total nut case.

Peace Monkeys

Peace Monkeys
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: August 18, 2008, 08:13:18 AM »

Good morning all!!! I am sure Casey will be discreetly released out of the county jail today. I have been reading this and other threads for awhile. My mortgage was approved faster than getting on this forum.

I do have a few questions though:

1.) If the DNA evidence is back. Why no charges? It should be back, unless LE told the lab not to worry about doing it quickly....

2.) Are the sheds locked for "safety" as Cindy stated, or has gas been stolen before?

3.) What kind of bamboo do they grow? My bamboo's shoots come up like tall grass and are not dangerous at all. You just mow them, it takes a long time for it to mature into something hard enough to hurt your foot.

4.) Were the 911 calls, as well s the gas stolen calls, a parents final attempt at reigning in a wild child?

Peace Monkeys

Good morning Tom and welcome to the cage! Regarding the bamboo.....Funny you should bring that up , as I was thinking about that when I watched Greta's special last night.We have bamboo growing on the edge of our yard also. Have had to fuss at many young boys for having sword fights with it.... I know that mine does not grow that quickly either and the way Cindy stated it if she did not get it immediately she would have a bunch of bamboo shoots the next day.... I would love to hear from others regarding this .....

The gas, I believe had been stolen before.....

I do believe that the  911 calls were an attemp to "yank Casey's chain " if you will ,ie the threat of taking custody of Caylee away. I think that George and Cindy and Lee were fed up with Casey's not taking responsibility.I also feel that they have enabled her for who knows how long .....I am NOT casting stones at this, I am sure they did it out of love for their child and in the hopes that she would straighten up .My whole family has been co-dependant on someone's bad behavior and I do know what it is like to know that they are lying,cheating,stealing and God knows what else and to have them blatantly look  you in the eye and lie about it....Your mind starts to rationalize that just maybe you could be wrong and surely your loved one could not do what your heart knows that they are indeed guilty of....
Thankfully, myself and other family members got the courage to practice some tough love and set boundaries and consequences before it was too late.We have even had our loved one arrested and gotten orders of protection on them. This is very hard to do and sometimes causes alot of resentment such as I heard from Casey in her 1st phone call from jail to her mother......The person I was co-dependant on now thanks me for standing up to them and ultimately saving their life...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: August 18, 2008, 08:17:19 AM »

This case has really gotten to me,I have been up all night thinking for weeks now.
I look at this picture of Casey with Caylee and I can't believe she would harm her.

But then I see the pictures of her out at Fusion partying like nothing is wrong while her child is missing.

Is she relieved?
She doesn't look broken hearted.
Does she know Caylee is OK?
Does she think ,Caylee is not with me, but I know the nanny won't hurt her .
Who had her when Cindy & George thought she was with the nanny,and Casey was out in bars?
I just have to come up with more money to pay them .then I can have her back.
OR Was is an accident Casey fault, and she can't deal with this so she shut down.
I am so torn on my feelings about this case.
I maybe be in denial, but I still hold out hope that someone has her.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 10:00:38 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: August 18, 2008, 08:17:27 AM »

Humanity

I don't think so

The hardest day for me was when my little girl, now 26, went away to college. 100 miles from me and no one to watch over her. No one will ever love my daughter as much as I do, and I remind her of this.

No normal parent could misplace their own child and not totally lose their sanity.

I wish Casey's psych eval was not sealed by the court, that is a total nut case.

Peace Monkeys

[/quote

I agree... Casey seems to be totally detatched from the fact that her precious baby is missing...

That psych eval is probably a pretty lengthy read IMO....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: August 18, 2008, 08:19:01 AM »

This case has really gotten to me,I have been up all night thinking for weeks now.
I look at this picture of Casey with Caylee and I can't believe she would harm her.

But then I see the pictures of her out at Fusion partying like nothing is wrong while her child is missing.

Is she relieved?
She doesn't look broken hearted.
Does she know Caylee is OK?
Does she think ,Caylee is not with me, but I know the nanny won't hurt her .
Who had her when Cindy & George thought she was with the nanny,and Casey was out in bars?
I just have to come up with more money to pay them .then I can have her back.
OR Was is an accident Casey fault, and she can't deal with this so she shut down.
I am so torn on my feelings about this case.
I maybe be in denial, but I still hold out hope that someone has her.

Blonde, I hope someone has her too.....
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 10:03:44 AM by Blonde » Logged

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.