May 17, 2024, 11:10:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 323318 times)
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1240 on: December 13, 2008, 10:37:48 AM »

Is this Skyzze?
http://video.yahoo.com/people/73086

In this video this person reminds me of Lois
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/3121129/8867673

Lois is the grandmother of the girl that had the nervous breakdown over Caylee.  IIRC the granddaughters name was Sky (wasn't spelled this way). 

This person is claiming to be from NC, Lois is from FL, but this is the internet after all.

I seen that I dont think its the same one.....Try this this is her myspace has pics of her...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=130069004&albumId=37115

that must be her -- she has the "talk mommy -- bring me home" caylee photo ensemble that i mentioned casey deleted -- it is on page 2 of the myspace photos in the last link given above -- maybe casey deleted it right from skyzze's youtube acct -- not that casey posted it and then deleted it, like i said before (i was wrong)

Even though Casey was spouting out some "dark poetry" on her myspace account about her "diary of dark days" or whatever it was called, I HIGHLY DOUBT that she was also making youtube videos about killing her daughter.  That makes no sense.  I promise that there are tons of Casey Anthony "imposters/trolls" on MySpace/the web who get off on telling people that they ARE Casey or know Casey or whatever.  I suggest that no one take these people at face value.  JMO.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: December 13, 2008, 10:38:24 AM »

Looks like the stick of an upside down fly swatter to me..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: December 13, 2008, 10:38:25 AM »

I'm sorry all, I got sidetracked, AGAIN!!!!! 

OMG, DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT'S A SEX DOLL, I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE!!!!!!
These people are either very twisted or they know something that LE should know! I hope someone has emailed the lead detectives!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1243 on: December 13, 2008, 10:39:30 AM »

What could have alerted the CSI team and LE to search the family home so quickly? Since they can't touch the body until the CSI are completely done, fibers, etc cannot be seen with the naked eye as to say Oh YES! That fiber was at the Anthony house!! So I'm thinking it had to be something VERY obvious in/on her body. Something someone could have easily seen and remembered at the Ant home. I was thinking more along the lines of a wash cloth. Towel sets come with wash clothes, maybe it was used to "handle" the body and just tossed in when she was done, before tying up the bag. It has to be something bigger than fibers.
Good morning Monkey's
Boo,I hope your Father gets well quickly.

I'm thinking Casey wrapped Caylee in a blanket/quilt from a set in her room for which the CSI team took the pillow to.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1244 on: December 13, 2008, 10:39:56 AM »

I though Geo. appeared awkward in the jail videos...out of place...Cindy was directing. 
Also thought his greetings to his daughter out of sinc.  Hey good looking or something similar to his daughter.  Very odd.

Not that there is ANY excuse for this but a grandfather fathering a child could explain some of the behaviors.  I don't think a brother close in age would be an explanation but I think the father/grandfather scenario would be.  There is such anger coming from Casey during those initial calls from jail.  Why?  I never gave the rumors much thought before but now I'm really questioning the family relationships more. 

dysfunctional would be a good word to describe it.

I really hope the father is known to LE, that it is someone other than a relative and that the father will claim Caylee for burial with the dignity
she deserves.

If the father is someone outside the Anthony family, EVEN if the father really is dead ( i doubt ), the police would be notifying those grandparents for sure.  Curious, we have heard nothing about another family who has the right to claim Caylee's remains

I have thought about this a lot.  I sure hope the Anthonys don't get her remains.  They haven't been concerned about them for the last six months, but I'm sure they'll fight for them now.  If by some chance the father is not Lee (which I highly doubt), I hope that he will finally be able to do something for the daughter he never got to know and love.  They have disrespected her so much for so long now.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1245 on: December 13, 2008, 10:41:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Wow!  That you-tube video is creepy!   I find it interesting that the ME found something on Caylee' s skull that was linked to the A's house.  I don't think it is the duct tape.  I think it might have to do with skull fractures.

Lisa

handles shaped like that are for tools that swing! look at hammer or axe...gets slimmer in the middle of wooden handle and then curves a bit at bottom...!

Lisa

I thought the "alleged" wooden stick in the paper bag could have been a hammer or axe handle.  It doesn't look like any part of the bed.  IMHO, more like an axe handle.  Skull fractures? thats awful chilling
Now that I can see the stick, it does look like a hammer handle.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1246 on: December 13, 2008, 10:42:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Wow!  That you-tube video is creepy!   I find it interesting that the ME found something on Caylee' s skull that was linked to the A's house.  I don't think it is the duct tape.  I think it might have to do with skull fractures.

Lisa

handles shaped like that are for tools that swing! look at hammer or axe...gets slimmer in the middle of wooden handle and then curves a bit at bottom...!

Lisa

I thought the "alleged" wooden stick in the paper bag could have been a hammer or axe handle.  It doesn't look like any part of the bed.  IMHO, more like an axe handle.  Skull fractures? thats awful chilling
Now that I can see the stick, it does look like a hammer handle.

Bloody hell!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: December 13, 2008, 10:43:25 AM »

what could possibly make Casey take the fall for someone else though?

She would never. Only protect herself. IMO she took pieces of Kio's life and wove her Zanny story. A little bit of "truth" with her lies to make it more convincing.
[/quote

I think that may be what she did.  Zanny seems to be a composite of various people Casey knew.

Anna, could Casey have a multi personality disorder?  Sometimes she could be Casey, or Zanny or ??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: December 13, 2008, 10:43:36 AM »

Why would Casey be searching for Household weapons!!?? Weapons are used to defend someone or fight someone off. She wouldn't be fighting Caylee off so is this her way of finding something in the house to kill Caylee with!!?? Am I understanding this right!!??   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1249 on: December 13, 2008, 10:43:42 AM »

I'm sorry all, I got sidetracked, AGAIN!!!!! 

OMG, DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT'S A SEX DOLL, I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE!!!!!!
These people are either very twisted or they know something that LE should know! I hope someone has emailed the lead detectives!!!

Not exactly Monken. It brings to mind one with its mouth open as it us. To me it is just plain weird but not necessarily "sexual."

Ok, I'm about done with the creepy stuff for one day ... going to see what my doggy is up to. 

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: December 13, 2008, 10:43:54 AM »

What I think happened:

the video was created and/or posted June 27, but the name was changed to RIP for Caylee LATER.  This seems possible...what do you guys think???

and GOOD MONKEY MORNING!!!

That sounds reasonable to me.

Ok But one question it has a couple pop-up word bubbles in the video about Caylee....
So if those were put in at a later date would the video have to be re-posted hence having a NEW upload date????

If YouTube has some sort of "edit video" function, then NO. right?

YES - you can EDIT the title or anything else other than the video itself in Youtube and the upload date will remain the same.

What she did was change the name of the video to RIP for Caylee after she uploaded the video.  IMO this person is very ODD but I think sending her videos to OSCO is really a waste of time.  There are alot of ODD people out there 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1251 on: December 13, 2008, 10:44:17 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

on the skull specifically or just on or with the remains???

remember the google search for household weapons 

The article from last night specifically said "skull."  I know there was duct tape, but how would they know immediately that it came from the A's?

Lisa

How would skull fractures specifically link to the A's house? Something sure did and it was instantly recognized.. and the LE left with a whole lot more than a roll of Duct tape....

What about a bow in the hair?? did that Minnie Mouse dress come with a bow?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1252 on: December 13, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

I don't find it odd that they found stuff from the A's home. Casey lived there so she's gonna use stuff from the home. She had no money to buy the stuff. Stealing from mom and Dad and Amy and who knows who else proves that. It's CASEY without a doubt in my mind. IF they find someone's finger prints? I'm gonna be like this   As for Casey crying? Of coarse she is, She's crying cuz she is  CAUGHT now!  I don't wish death on her cuz that's an easy way out, I want her to sit in there until she is old and then DIE! I forgot one more thing... GOOD MORNING MONKEYS   forgive me for not saying that first....

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1253 on: December 13, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »

Why would Casey be searching for Household weapons!!?? Weapons are used to defend someone or fight someone off. She wouldn't be fighting Caylee off so is this her way of finding something in the house to kill Caylee with!!?? Am I understanding this right!!??   

not sure if I understand your question correctly, but the search for "household weapons" was conducted on a computer that Casey had access to and the info was released at the same time the searches for "chloroform and neckbreaking" were.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #1254 on: December 13, 2008, 10:46:45 AM »

What I think happened:

the video was created and/or posted June 27, but the name was changed to RIP for Caylee LATER.  This seems possible...what do you guys think???

Ok But one question it has a couple pop-up word bubbles in the video about Caylee....
So if those were put in at a later date would the video have to be re-posted hence having a NEW upload date????

YES - you can EDIT the title or anything else other than the video itself in Youtube and the upload date will remain the same.

What she did was change the name of the video to RIP for Caylee after she uploaded the video.  IMO this person is very ODD but I think sending her videos to OSCO is really a waste of time.  There are alot of ODD people out there 

Thanks Klaas!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1255 on: December 13, 2008, 10:47:09 AM »

I have been thinking alot about Caylee's great grandparent. Poor great grandpa in the nursing home, I pray they did not tell him about this, though I am sure his doctor would tell his wife and sons whether he was up to that news or not.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1256 on: December 13, 2008, 10:47:11 AM »

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=130069004&albumID=37115&imageID=28846527

Don't know if that link will work but is this the photo and do you know the date it was posted?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1257 on: December 13, 2008, 10:47:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Lisa

The article from last night specifically said "skull."  I know there was duct tape, but how would they know immediately that it came from the A's?

Lisa

How would skull fractures specifically link to the A's house? Something sure did and it was instantly recognized.. and the LE left with a whole lot more than a roll of Duct tape....

What about a bow in the hair?? did that Minnie Mouse dress come with a bow?

A bow, headband, or bandana.  In several pictures she has a headband or bandana on.  But on June 15 her hair was in a pony tail.  Maybe it stayed that way after decomposition?

Lisa
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: December 13, 2008, 10:48:05 AM »

What I think happened:

Aint that the truth...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: December 13, 2008, 10:48:27 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Larger FBI Team To Help At Anthony Search Scene
Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 7:55 am EST December 13, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A larger FBI team is expected to return Saturday to the scene where the remains of small child were found near Caylee Marie Anthony's home. The team will help the Orange County Sheriff's Office process the crime scene and the area around it.

All evidence is starting to show the remains found in east Orange County were likely Caylee Anthony.

George and Cindy Anthony spent Friday night away from their home for the second night in row.

"They want to be left alone," said their attorney, Brad Conway. "They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long."

There was no indication where the Anthonys stayed Friday night. Thursday, they had checked into the Ritz-Carlton for the night. They had not been allowed in their home because investigators were searching for more clues into the disappearance of their granddaughter, Caylee. Caylee's mother, Casey, is in the Orange County jail on charges she killed the 2-year-old child.

Detectives have told Casey's attorney that the body size and hair color of the remains recovered are similar to Caylee's and the discovery of the child's skull with duct tape on the mouth is telling a much more gruesome story.

The residence on Hopespring Drive was cleared Friday morning as a crime scene and George and Cindy Anthony returned there in the afternoon for a short time(watch video | see images) after spending Thursday night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel (see map).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.