May 17, 2024, 08:26:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 147744 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: August 07, 2006, 05:56:13 PM »

From the World Journier web site - May 22, 2005

According to FOX News GERALDO RIVERA, about a week before NATALEE vanished, Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT had a meeting with ARUBA Minister of Justice RUDY CROES to discuss SLOOT’s notification by the court of the DUTCH Antilles and ARUBA that his “judge-in-training” responsibilities have been suspended after he failed his first “judge-in-training“ exam.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: August 07, 2006, 06:00:23 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
[
I think you are right, Anna. Remember one of our most revered poets, a Lebanese, was a Christian, Kahil Gibran.

My oldest son's best friend and college roommate at Georgetown for several years is a Maronite Christian and the classiest guy for his age I have ever encountered.   Cool   Their religion is very similar to Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy.  He insists it goes back to the time of Christ and they were never "converted" through missionaries, etc. and is offended if anyone implies otherwise.

Well, we have heard from him and he was inconvenienced by the war but made it to Dubai and is safe for now.  He was in the process of waiting for a visa to come here when the fighting started and so is a big step ahead by already having that in progress.  We hope he will be in this country very soon and my son has offered to let him stay there with him until it is safe to go home.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: August 07, 2006, 06:00:23 PM »

Anna, I am by no means trying to take the "monkey" off of KJ's back. It just makes you wonder though if "higher ups" tied her hands in the investigation.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: August 07, 2006, 06:01:18 PM »

From the World Journier site:

On 5-30 at 10:30 AM when NATALEE was first noticed as not being present many of the Mountain Brook High School classmates described to the chaperones that NATALEE was last seen with a boy who had always told the classmates that he was a DUTCH, foreign exchange student and tourist who said he was staying at the “Holiday Inn” as a tourist. The DUTCH foreign exchange student and tourist is described as tall, dark-haired, and that NATALEE was last seen with him outside of "Carlos 'n Charlies" at about 1:00 AM getting into a small, silver or gray car with tinted windows and an oversized muffler.

Several of the "Mountain Brook High School" classmates told the May 30, 2005 searching chaperone and the UNITED STATES F.B.I. upon their return that Prime Suspect JORAN VAN DER SLOOT lied to them that he was a DUTCH foreign exchange student and tourist who was (temporarily) staying at the “Holiday Inn” as a tourist.

On June 2, 2005 the “Washington Post” reported, “Her stepmother, Robin Holloway, said Natalee was last seen with a local resident who lied that he was a foreign exchange student. Robin Holloway said the man has been identified and questioned by police.”

PREMEDITATED/KIDNAPPING
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: August 07, 2006, 06:03:21 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Anna, I am by no means trying to take the "monkey" off of KJ's back. It just makes you wonder though if "higher ups" tied her hands in the investigation.

Yeah, I know, yepz.  I'm just thinking. . . . .

Confused

I think they are all dirty to some extent but I just wonder why Jossy thinks KJ is really trying.  She seems to be the only one he has inferred this about, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: August 07, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Been alot of insults and name calling to the suspects and thir families today here.

JMHO

FM-

I was guilty of that yesterday, thanks for keeping us on the high road  Very Happy

I am also sorry. I've been a quite the offender today.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: August 07, 2006, 06:07:33 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I think you are right, Anna. Remember one of our most revered poets, a Lebanese, was a Christian, Kahil Gibran.

For you Tylergal -- in front of Trinity church, Boston, July 2006. He's one of my favorite poets. Never found out the story as to why this monument to him is there. Do you know?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: August 07, 2006, 06:07:55 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Tylergal:
They "kept circling", but why? Did it give the MB kids time to go where they were destined, time to get to their rooms, before they showed up with a drunken, drugged Natalee in tow, so they could get to Paulus' hiding place within the maze without being detected?

When the 'circling' came out, my first reaction was 'oh, they're waiting for the drug to take effect'.

But then I thought -- why 'circle' there? They could circle anywhere waiting for the drug to take effect.

Unless they were waiting for the MB students to leave the area they were 'circling' in. It almost made me think that there was another stop in the vicinity that they did NOT want anyone to see. Just a thought

San:
What I would like to know was Paulus' good friend Ari was preset at the pool side meeting.

Who is Paulus' friend Ari?

(My internet connection keeps shutting down -- I think I better go check a few things)

My apologies for not stating this clearly.   I believe the first name of Paulus' attorney who got him out of jail is Ari.  Ari is very good friends with Paulus.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: August 07, 2006, 06:08:16 PM »

I hope RU is reading viet vet's posts, they clarify more than a few points they have tried to defame Beth regarding, to include using "missing" and not "kidnapped" on the posters.

Needless to say, he also has Renfro's number  Rolling Eyes

I wish he would post more, none.  Maybe in here in the forum but FP or anywhere is good.

And I miss Jug terribly.  I think he has been hurt badly by some of the smears of the Evil One who planned to write a book that Natalee was pregnant with his child, hurt so badly he can't keep going with this as he was at one time.  That is such a shame but had to be one of the most painful accusations of his entire life and one I am sure he was never prepared to endure.  Poor Jug!   Sad

I wish he would be more vocal again as he was excellent on details.

PERSONA NON GRATA

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: August 07, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »

Hi anymore statements been released?  I wished someone would tell us if we should be hoping the case should be closed on Aruba?  I think we pay our FBI too much, what exactly do they do again when a US citizen is raped and killed and they know the people that have knowledge of what happen and how it happen and yet won't say anything.. What can I expect from a society whose created a great civilization when people start buying commemorative plates. ("Hey! It's a scene from Police Academy! And it's on a plate!").  I guess I'm the only one that can't believe that what I have seen from that island that it should of been swallowed up.  Opps if we might offend Julia or the suspects by saying something that seems to fit.. Believe me we are rated children approved vs what they say about Natalee, Beth and Dave.. The truth is I could care less what they say about me but it hurts to see them attack Natalee's family in the way they do.. I could even handled the mild insults of "Batty Beth" but believe me its a lot worse..

Just my opinion..
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: August 07, 2006, 06:10:37 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Yapperz,
You are making me think it is Paulus and Rudy Croes in collusion instead of Paulus and KJ as I have always assumed.

Paulus had been told in March to find another job within the civil service and it was said he had been talking to none other than Rudy Croes about this.  And there is one other connection.  One had acted as attorney for the other in something, forget now but but guess it would have had to have been Croes acted as attorney for Sloot before he bacame such a big wig.  Was on some of their many funny dealings and smarmy doings.

And let's not forget that around this time Croes was charged with having two women hostage as sex slaves or something and Paulus was in charge of issuing permits?

So perhaps it is Paulus/van der Straaten/Croes running this investigation and KJ truly is an outsider??  Am thinking about that now.

You know, Anna, my candidate for the Dirty Hand behind the dirty Paulus has always been RC.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: August 07, 2006, 06:10:53 PM »

Bean-

Good to see you, you made me laugh, Jacobs must think he's STYLIN  Laughing

Sharon-

I"m embarrassed I don't know why Gibran has that monument, my high school english teacher gave me his first volume, I still have it to this day. I have forgotten so much but revisited it recently, still have letters from her for 20 years post my graduation until she passed away. I should remember for she was such a fan of his.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: August 07, 2006, 06:11:41 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"

The guy with the arrow pointing at him looks like Dennis Jacobs.

This is what Van der Straaten is telling Jacobs:  Dennis make sure you get in there and plant the evidence I gave you.

I think you are right:

Laughing

Interesting... never noticed before that Dennis and Joran have the same shirts!  Blue plaid.  Nice.

Heck, they all have blue plaid shirts.  Is this the elders and the PIMPs fraternity color. Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: August 07, 2006, 06:11:43 PM »

According to FOX News GERALDO RIVERA, about a week before NATALEE vanished, Current Suspect PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT had a meeting with ARUBA Minister of Justice RUDY CROES to discuss SLOOT’s notification by the court of the DUTCH Antilles and ARUBA that his “judge-in-training” responsibilities have been suspended after he failed his first “judge-in-training“ exam.

I thought Paulus was in the Netherlands the week before Natalee disappeared.  Originally thought he got the word in March but this is very interesting.  Maybe we need verification of the location of not only the two younger brothers but Paulus as well.  When did they leave and when did they return, things like that.

Maybe if the statements made by PVDS are ever released like the recent ones of the three main suspects, they will contain these details?  Or a version of them.  Doubt I would believe Paulus anyway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: August 07, 2006, 06:12:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I thought Paulus was in the Netherlands the week before Natalee disappeared.  Originally thought he got the word in March but this is very interesting.  Maybe we need verification of the location of not only the two younger brothers but Paulus as well.  When did they leave and when did they return, things like that.

Maybe if the statements made by PVDS are ever released like the recent ones of the three main suspects, they will contain these details?  Or a version of them.  Doubt I would believe Paulus anyway.

I thought we verified that there was no arrival of a plane from the NL into Aruba/Curaco the afternoon of the crime, so we were wondering where Paulus could have been.  Could he have been in Florida?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: August 07, 2006, 06:14:27 PM »

Anna, his says his judge-in-training....suspended as he failed his first judge-in-training..... I don't believe that differs from a March date, as there are no specifics herein regards date that he failed said test, or did I not read it right?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: August 07, 2006, 06:15:07 PM »

Hi Anna-

I agree with all your thoughts on viet vet and also Jug. I suspect they both try to shield themselves and their families, by not being too visible on these boards, post seeing RU defile and defame so many.

Contrary to RU's contention Beth and Jug are on the rocks, that simply isn't true, and in a way I'm glad they are being more protective of their private lives and Natalee's siblings. One of my son's friends from high school is rooming with one of Jug's sons this year in college, he and his parents have wonderful things to say about the entire family.

I'm off to do my nightly encouragement of dinner for mr none, all take care and good to see everyone again  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: August 07, 2006, 06:16:13 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Hi anymore statements been released?  I wished someone would tell us if we should be hoping the case should be closed on Aruba?  I think we pay our FBI too much, what exactly do they do again when a US citizen is raped and killed and they know the people that have knowledge of what happen and how it happen and yet won't say anything.. What can I expect from a society whose created a great civilization when people start buying commemorative plates. ("Hey! It's a scene from Police Academy! And it's on a plate!").  I guess I'm the only one that can't believe that what I have seen from that island that it should of been swallowed up.  Opps if we might offend Julia or the suspects by saying something that seems to fit.. Believe me we are rated children approved vs what they say about Natalee, Beth and Dave.. The truth is I could care less what they say about me but it hurts to see them attack Natalee's family in the way they do.. I could even handled the mild insults of "Batty Beth" but believe me its a lot worse..

Just my opinion..

Terry, please see my rant earlier about this.  The FBI has no controlling authority to invade a soverign nation about a "domestic murder"

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: August 07, 2006, 06:16:42 PM »

Was it Deepak or Satish that Joran said went back to look for his sneakers?

And how did they know what to look for? On 6/9 Joran doesn't even what he was wearing.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: August 07, 2006, 06:17:11 PM »

Hi Anna-

I agree with all your thoughts on viet vet and also Jug. I suspect they both try to shield themselves and their families, by not being too visible on these boards, post seeing RU defile and defame so many.

Contrary to RU's contention Beth and Jug are on the rocks, that simply isn't true, and in a way I'm glad they are being more protective of their private lives and Natalee's siblings. One of my son's friends from high school is rooming with one of Jug's sons this year in college, he and his parents have wonderful things to say about the entire family.

I'm off to do my nightly encouragement of dinner for mr none, all take care and good to see everyone again  Very Happy

Great having you here.  Wish you were able to visit more often but I UNDERSTAND. Crying or Very sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.