May 16, 2024, 11:16:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 295915 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: April 09, 2010, 03:25:43 PM »

Judge Strickland better get tougher in his courtroom.
I think Stan the Man is doing everything possible to make sure that this case is not appeable (well, except for the automatic appeals that come with death penalty sentences). Every time he grants one of the duhfense's stupid motion, I picture a hanging rope, getting thicker and thicker. I think he's giving them enough (and then some) rope to hang themselves...intentionally.

I think he's pretty much decided that Ms. Anthony's only grounds to base an appeal on will be ineffective counsel.

Oh, and btw, I have not yet heard back from the Fla Bar. They must be swamped with Bozo doo-doo!

lol

good for you!
you contacted the florida bar on baez?

Loca
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1901 on: April 09, 2010, 03:29:43 PM »

I just had a thought, while reading over at the hinky meter site.  A guest commented that he/she tended to be less inclined to believe george had molested kc because she had "fuzzy dream memories" (my paraphrase) about him, but solid memories about lee.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say george did abuse her, and she is afraid he may be the father of Caylee.  If it turns out that way, then she wasn't "aware" of it or "an active participant".  Hence, the reason she never reported it.

In a backwards sort of way, this would almost seem more her style than to ever just tell the truth.

Just thinking about  and his insistence that ga or la was the daddy.

following up on this thought, she gets it "out there" if it ever comes out that ga did abuse her that she did tell someone (cindy)

if ga did abuse her, and she is not certain who the father is, and they forced her to have Caylee, she could be leading up to a defense for her mental issues and possibly a motive

not saying anything happened, just another way to look at it 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1902 on: April 09, 2010, 03:40:08 PM »

I just had a thought, while reading over at the hinky meter site.  A guest commented that he/she tended to be less inclined to believe george had molested kc because she had "fuzzy dream memories" (my paraphrase) about him, but solid memories about lee.

Just for the sake of argument, let's say george did abuse her, and she is afraid he may be the father of Caylee.  If it turns out that way, then she wasn't "aware" of it or "an active participant".  Hence, the reason she never reported it.

In a backwards sort of way, this would almost seem more her style than to ever just tell the truth.

I can't remember this so I will ask if anyone does. I was reading on another forum, can't even remember which one and this subject came up, somebody mentioned that the dna came back and Lee is not the father, but that there was no dna mentioned that George was or wasn't. Is that true? I don't understand any of the dna stuff so I just wondered. I hate to even bring this up 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: April 09, 2010, 03:40:56 PM »

following up on this thought, she gets it "out there" if it ever comes out that ga did abuse her that she did tell someone (cindy)

if ga did abuse her, and she is not certain who the father is, and they forced her to have Caylee, she could be leading up to a defense for her mental issues and possibly a motive

not saying anything happened, just another way to look at it 

And I sure have thought that same thing 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: April 09, 2010, 03:43:14 PM »

Good Day !!!

I hope some smart monkeys can add to this ??
My issues:
1) the letters are not dated so how do we know the "when" of the blanket comment ??
2)where are the letters that Robyn wrote back to Casey ? Have they been turned over to anyone ??

The lack of dates is really bugging me.....

Hi espresso, IIRC there were a few dated and some had references about the holidays and when KC was going to be in court and seeing her parents and the memorial, etc. and casey was evidently flushing Robyn's letter as they had both agreed to do............but Robyn didn't.

Thanks Sunny, I am rather analytical in thinking and it gets the best of me at times and this case has really tested my brain and put it into overload mode to say the least. Nothing in this case surprises me due to what I have experienced in real life with some similarities and it is scary and I am sure Capp can relate to that re: CASA.....

I do beleive there is so much more than we even begin to know and will have to wait until the trial for it to come out....

Yes, I can espresso...my work with CASA, a few years at a law firm, transcribing thousands of court cases, and then assisting a forensic psychiatrist that served as an expert witness as a large percentage of his practice.   No, nothing much is truly shocking to me but I do admit sometimes I do get a bit stunned here and there & definitely experienced a fair share of being disgusted.   This case is gripping but unfortunately we live in a society that is plagued with way too muckin fuch scum all around us.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: April 09, 2010, 03:53:33 PM »

I want him to address these accusations, those are bad accusations to make.

You better believe it but YM is now aware of them....

As are a couple of others who need to know.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1906 on: April 09, 2010, 03:58:54 PM »

I can't remember this so I will ask if anyone does. I was reading on another forum, can't even remember which one and this subject came up, somebody mentioned that the dna came back and Lee is not the father, but that there was no dna mentioned that George was or wasn't. Is that true? I don't understand any of the dna stuff so I just wondered. I hate to even bring this up 

In one of the FBI reports according to the media ruled out Lee as the father but there was something very curious in the allies of the DNA in that when I went to look at the actual DNA results. It showed what appeared to be like double or triple allies of the same family which led me to question if GA was the father and also ask if he had a son. I have no idea where that is now as I lost my main computer and it is all on back up or I would post that report.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: April 09, 2010, 04:02:53 PM »

It's my understanding that we've not heard anything about GA's DNA one way or the other.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: April 09, 2010, 04:03:47 PM »

Thank-you Turbo                                                                 
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer

Quote:
(Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post)
When posters make a claim such as yours on this web site, it is common courtesy to let readers know if the post is factual or opinion. Since you refuse to offer any information to substantiate your claim, I’ll consider it opinion which raises a question regarding your motive. Are you trying to jump on the Casey gravy train (maybe get some more TV appearances) or are you jockeying for a place on the defense team?

Another little tidbit, most of us know when to start a new thread so there is no need to take orders from you simply because you won’t answer a question about something you stated as fact. Nice try though.  Hornsby's answer
(Listen, the only problem is I am one of the few people who consistently cites anything supporting his opinion. But I have previously cited the instances where I believe YM has been less than stellar in other opinions. So you are welcome to search through my posts to find it.

But unfortunately, and contrary to popular opinion, I lack the ability of total recall so I can not pull the exact time date place and link of something.

And by the way, any critique of another person, whether of me or YM, is by definition an "opinion."

And as for "changing threads" I was only attempting to change the subject to appease certain moderators and others who wanted the thread to stay focused. So I offered an apology for the sole purpose of trying to facilitate that. )
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: April 09, 2010, 04:05:17 PM »

It's my understanding that we've not heard anything about GA's DNA one way or the other.
Thank-you, I just honestly don't know what to think about this.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: April 09, 2010, 04:07:33 PM »

Know what you mean. Thing is, if GA ended up being the father of Caylee, I would bet a jury would go really easy on her. I personally would not.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: April 09, 2010, 04:09:41 PM »

I think you are right, a jury would go easier on her 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: April 09, 2010, 04:10:10 PM »

Thank-you Turbo                                                                 
Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer

Quote:
(Originally Posted by jon_burrows View Post)
When posters make a claim such as yours on this web site, it is common courtesy to let readers know if the post is factual or opinion. Since you refuse to offer any information to substantiate your claim, I’ll consider it opinion which raises a question regarding your motive. Are you trying to jump on the Casey gravy train (maybe get some more TV appearances) or are you jockeying for a place on the defense team?

Another little tidbit, most of us know when to start a new thread so there is no need to take orders from you simply because you won’t answer a question about something you stated as fact. Nice try though.  Hornsby's answer
(Listen, the only problem is I am one of the few people who consistently cites anything supporting his opinion. But I have previously cited the instances where I believe YM has been less than stellar in other opinions. So you are welcome to search through my posts to find it.

But unfortunately, and contrary to popular opinion, I lack the ability of total recall so I can not pull the exact time date place and link of something.

And by the way, any critique of another person, whether of me or YM, is by definition an "opinion."

And as for "changing threads" I was only attempting to change the subject to appease certain moderators and others who wanted the thread to stay focused. So I offered an apology for the sole purpose of trying to facilitate that. )

What a fudging arse!    O sure you just cannot pull the exact anything...blah blah blah   And NO it wasnt just an opinion it was a libelous accusation.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1913 on: April 09, 2010, 04:11:00 PM »

Judge Strickland better get tougher in his courtroom.
I think Stan the Man is doing everything possible to make sure that this case is not appeable (well, except for the automatic appeals that come with death penalty sentences). Every time he grants one of the duhfense's stupid motion, I picture a hanging rope, getting thicker and thicker. I think he's giving them enough (and then some) rope to hang themselves...intentionally.

I think he's pretty much decided that Ms. Anthony's only grounds to base an appeal on will be ineffective counsel.

Oh, and btw, I have not yet heard back from the Fla Bar. They must be swamped with Bozo doo-doo!

lol

good for you!
you contacted the florida bar on baez?
Hell to the yes! He's an embarrassment to the legal community, the state of Florida, men in general and especially Latinos!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: April 09, 2010, 04:12:17 PM »

Cappy,I bet if he had Muffy behind him,he could produce or hush up.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: April 09, 2010, 04:17:45 PM »

Cappy,I bet if he had Muffy behind him,he could produce or hush up.   

Or my Italian stilettos!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1916 on: April 09, 2010, 04:21:24 PM »

George nor Lee is Caylee's father....I don't have the link but Val on thehinkymeter has stated as fact....DNA reports have been released in past discovery, and either Val or one of her experts have done the leg work to verify...
www.thehinkymeter.com

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: April 09, 2010, 04:25:07 PM »

If Casey's accusations about the molesting were true the defense would have used that info by now.  I really don't think they would hesitate to trample over Lee, George or Cindy to get her off.  If she was raped by anyone in the family they would have used that to shut the family up and to garner sympathy for their client.

Remember they really don't care who that bus rolls over..as long as Casey doesn't get the DP.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: April 09, 2010, 04:27:13 PM »

Thanks Seeme 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: April 09, 2010, 04:33:12 PM »

Know what you mean. Thing is, if GA ended up being the father of Caylee, I would bet a jury would go really easy on her. I personally would not.

Not sure that isnt the case, Im too aggravated on the other issue of the day to go searching right now but I think both were omitted.   Regardless, I dont give a hoot why I care if she did kill an innocent sweet babygirl heinously -- there are choices in life, she made the most horrific one.   Do I care if she was assaulted, yea even her if there was more than her convenient & manipulative references to an allegation but IMHO it does not excuse what she did but you're right many would throw her sympathy & not give her the ultimate consequence for her actions.    What should matter to society is that Caylee wouldnt have known nor care what led her mommy to kill her just that she did...ugh I cant even imagine if what we suspect is true is the last thing that sweet child's eyes saw 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.