May 03, 2024, 05:14:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 328726 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1820 on: September 14, 2008, 09:17:24 PM »

I know before I even begin that this post will not be popular.....

however, I have been reading for the last 2 hours....the last couple of pages are really IMO not worthy of us....I know it was all in jest....however....some of us have met each other and some of us have not.....we don't know the physical stature of each other....and the posts, although in jest, of the obese woman and calling her white trash is just not what IMO we are about here. What MONKEY might those words be hurting? I have a very dear friend who is obese, and believe me I eat 3 times what she does and I am NOT obese...ask Lisa or Snoopy...she has an eating disorder and some medical problems and issues with her life when she was growing up....for years food was her only friend, her lover, her comfort. She is now taking steps to gain control of her life and her eating and is in therapy. She is also a college grad, has a good job and volunteers at the rape crisis hot line......she is obese and she is not white trash......if you met her and didn't judge her immediately because of her weight you would like and respect her. Please let's not do this....

I will more than second that...BRAVO !   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: September 14, 2008, 09:18:45 PM »

however, I have been reading for the last 2 hours....the last couple of pages are really IMO not worthy of us....I know it was all in jest....however....some of us have met each other and some of us have not.....we don't know the physical stature of each other....and the posts, although in jest, of the obese woman and calling her white trash is just not what IMO we are about here. What MONKEY might those words be hurting? I have a very dear friend who is obese, and believe me I eat 3 times what she does and I am NOT obese...ask Lisa or Snoopy...she has an eating disorder and some medical problems and issues with her life when she was growing up....for years food was her only friend, her lover, her comfort. She is now taking steps to gain control of her life and her eating and is in therapy. She is also a college grad, has a good job and volunteers at the rape crisis hot line......she is obese and she is not white trash......if you met her and didn't judge her immediately because of her weight you would like and respect her. Please let's not do this....

I third!

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: September 14, 2008, 09:19:56 PM »

I kind of object to the term "white trash" on principle, regardless of whom it's describing.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1823 on: September 14, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »

Too bad these cameras don't have sound!

As this may not work for others..I took it upon myself to watch the nanny cam.....while listening to the raw audio: investigators interview of Ca (1 and 2). 

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: September 14, 2008, 09:20:07 PM »

Police recover body parts from tow yard.
Body Farm confirms body in trunk prior to tow yard plastic trash bag.
But they don't know where and how chloroform is involved. Or if there was an accomplice. So they wait, and stake out the house, and maybe are among the protesters, and call off all the searchers... and wait.
What's next?

Is this true?  Linky?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: September 14, 2008, 09:20:17 PM »

Thank you Sunny for your post.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: September 14, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »

Sunny, my wow comment was focused more to her unslovenly appearance than her actual weight..You can be large and neat and show that you at least looked in a mirror before you left the house

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: September 14, 2008, 09:20:29 PM »

Is there a link to the live cam?

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #1828 on: September 14, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »

Could Geraldo's interview that was supposed to air last night be with JESSE GRUND??? Remember when his dad did his interview with Geraldo and said they were trying to blame his son??
Refresh my memory..Was he the one that was rumored to owe a drug dealer money?
I would love to but I dont know ..However, Jesse was the ex-cop who left his job June 24th..

I hope I have this right....I believe his father is the one who posted a very sombering letter expressing how proud he was of his son, who offered Casey and Caylee kindness when he himself could not..probably not worded right but someone must have that post somewhere ??

Message From Jesse Grund's Father - August 30th

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mercy, Compassion, Caylee AND Casey

It's been truly amazing to me that over this last month and a half this little girl, Caylee Marie Anthony, has caused such a worldwide sensation. Yes she is a beautiful little girl and an innocent that has touched our hearts. However, I believe something else is going on here. I believe God is using this story and Caylee to poke at our hearts and show us hidden things about ourselves - all of us.

Psalms 6:6 ( NKJV ) 6 I am weary with my groaning; All night I make my bed swim; I drench my couch with my tears.

Now, some may say that I am just trying to insert myself into this story or exaggerating her importance in my life. Well, you can say what you want and I know that you will but what this has done is to reveal areas to me that I kept hidden and ignored. My tears and the pain in my heart isn't just for the loss of Caylee because I haven't given up hope that she will be found. No, it's for the loss of Caylee AND Casey two years ago.

Matthew 5:7 ( NKJV ) Blessed are the merciful, For they shall obtain mercy.

Oh, I can hear it now..."CASEY?!" Yes, Casey. If you know the Lord and understand spiritual things you know that Casey is a victim too. A victim of things we can see and understand and a victim of things the natural world does not know or acknowledge. This outcome of her actions was set in motion a long time ago when the obvious was ignored and opportunities to intervene were lost. Choices by Casey, those around and others who came into her life set off a chain of events that endangered Caylee from the day she was born.

Proverbs 22:6 ( NLT ) 6 Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it.
Galatians 6:7-8 ( NKJV ) 7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. 8 For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

As I've watched this media circus and spectacle spiral out of control I've been shocked and amazed. Thousands of people worldwide have become judge, jury and executioner for Casey Anthony. I saw people arrive at the Anthony house last night to protest Casey not being in jail and for her immediate punishment for Caylee's disappearance. I have heard that there are hundreds more planning to protest on Monday in front of the house as well. What are they protesting - our judicial system of being innoncent until proven guilty and the right to a fair trial? I am so glad we do not live in the time of Frontier Justice otherwise mob rule would have allowed them to rush the house, throw a noose around her neck and hang her from the nearest tree. As the comments and accusations have flowed toward anyone and everyone on the periphery, myself and my son included, I wonder where has compassion and mercy gone in 2008?

James 2:13 ( NKJV ) 13For judgment is without mercy to the one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Last night I was reminded of a story I was told by a dear lady I met in 1992 in Tallahassee, Florida at my original home church. Her name was Lillian Leathers. She was a Messianic Jew who moved to Tallahassee to work with and be under the leadership of my spiritual father and mentor, Pastor Robert Shelley. Lillian was the original Diamond Lil from the early days of nightclubs in NYC and Washington D.C. in the 1960's. She later got saved and dedicated her life to the Lord as a completed Jew. While she was alive she was a regular on Jewish Voice.
One Saturday night as I sat in the Church Sanctuary to pray for the Sunday Service, Lillian came into to pray. She came to where I was sitting. She told me a story that to this day is burned into my mind and spirit. She told me how she had become deathly ill a few years before. Ill to the point there was nothing that could be done for her and she was expected to die. As the pain gripped her body lying in that hospital bed and cried out to the Lord for mercy. She told me that at that moment she heard the audible voice of God in her hospital room, "Lil, you have given no mercy when it was asked for and now can get none. Your mercy account is empty!" He flashed through her mind all of the times she had been quick to judge someone and slow to forgive. Her heart broke in repentance and all the bitterness held within her heart flowed from the tears of her eyes. The pain left her body and she quickly recovered because He gave His mercy.
It was the first time I had read James 2:13: if we offer no mercy our judgement will be without mercy. I wonder if any of those who call for the head of Casey Anthony or say, do or write the things that are being written before justice has played itself out will remember what they have said, written or done when the day comes that they need mercy. Some are confident and brazen enough to put their names to their acts by speaking to newspapers and TV reporters. When the sudden swift attack comes into their lives, their homes, their families will they remember that since they offered no mercy for Casey their account will be empty and that they will have none to draw on. I do not write this in judgement of them but sorrowful compassion because I know that it is a spiritual law that will be enforced.

Psalms 145:8-9 ( NKJV ) 8 The Lordis gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy. 9 The Lordis good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.

You see, my tears and brokenheartedness is not just because of Caylee. It's inspired by how I treated Casey, and therefore Caylee, after the break up of Casey and my son Jesse. I hope that someone who reads these blogs will allow these words to seep into their heart and their spirit to spotlight an area where they may need to repent of being less then Christlike to someone.

I am not excusing Casey nor condoning any of her actions. No I have not and will not do that. What am I doing is stating clearly for all to hear - our actions or choices are not based on what others do. Our actions and choices in every matter are based on what we do and on the grace, compassion and mercy the Lord offered us when we deserved judgement. The truth is that when it came to Casey I failed miserably as an example of the Lord. When it came to Caylee I allowed my anger and personal feelings toward Casey to hinder and box up my feelings for Caylee. I loved Casey as my future daughter-in-law and was always glad to see her and enjoyed having her and Caylee in our home. She sat at our table and did Shabbat with us. She spent Sunday's with us watching football, movies and eating dinner. We laughed together and planned many more days of the same. I allowed my personal feelings toward Casey after she did what was the only outcome for such a dysfunctional emotional make up to cheat me out of what might be my final earthly moment with Caylee last December.

The Lord has a funny way of shoving into your face an area He wants you to deal with. When we arrived for Police Academy graduation in December of 07 we parked our car, walked toward the pathway leading to the entrance and right into Casey and Caylee. It was one of those moments that you know just didn't happen on its own and there was a Divine Hand directing your path. When I saw the young woman with a stroller coming out of the shadows toward us my heart sank. I immediately thought, "Lord, what are you doing?!" Oh, I knew what He was doing. I knew it in my head but that box in my heart where I had shoved all of my pain for the loss of Casey and Caylee in our lives became too important at that moment and I blew it. Oh I was polite. I was cordial. I wasn't rude. But, I also wasn't loving, forgiving or Christlike. Later on at the Academy reception Casey brought Caylee over to where we were sitting and instead of scooping her up in my arms, remind her of who we were and loving on her I allowed the pain of seeing no recoginition in her eyes - recognition that had no business being there because she was too young to remember us - to rattle that locked area of my heart - and I missed my moment. Instead I saw Casey through hurt, betrayed eyes and instead of seeing her as the Lord would I saw her as Richard would. I said hello, tosseled her hair and turned away. I didn't want to open that box and deal with the pain I knew was there. I missed a moment to offer Casey forgiveness and to renew a relationship with Caylee. I missed moments to send Caylee gifts anyway during the last two years. Could that encounter have been a gift from above because of where we are now? I missed a gift given to me by my Heavenly Father and Lord to redeem myself, get rid of that pain and I let Them and me down.

Romans 7:24 ( NKJV ) 24O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

I want to say to everyone who wonders how Jesse could have stayed in Casey's life after how badly she betrayed and hurt him and continued to love Caylee how PROUD I AM OF HIM that he didn't follow my example. Oh, it has had a price of opening him up to conjecture and ridiculous speculation but it has the reward of knowing that at that moment when he could have offered judgement he offered compassion, love and mercy.
So, when you read of the pain I feel or see the tears that flow tonight during an interview on Geraldo Rivera on Fox at 10 p.m. know that they are from a broken heart that I had a hand in creating. Remember that as you pray for all the innocents out there who have no one to cry for them. Remember that when you pray for the grieving parents, grandparents, husband, wives, family and friends of the missing who walk by empty bedrooms and unused toys.

Psalms 126:5-6 ( NKJV ) 5 Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. 6 He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with him.

You see, they are having their "what if" moments too. I pray that when your time comes, if it ever does, you can be confident in knowing that your mercy account is full.
Thank you for allowing me to be transparent and share with you my feelings. I do not take that lightly nor do it for selfish gain. I truly want to spare someone my mistakes and therefore my pain. I understand that it opens me up to ridicule and mocking. But, if it saves one person from making my mistakes it will be worth it.

With His Heart,
RJ, the Sword of THE KING

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69928

WOW!
this is something we can ALL learn from. Take from this what you can and leave the rest, someone else can use it!

I believe in love...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: September 14, 2008, 09:21:58 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: September 14, 2008, 09:22:23 PM »

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: September 14, 2008, 09:22:40 PM »

Thank you! 

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1832 on: September 14, 2008, 09:23:24 PM »

I third!

It isn't the flesh, but the soul that matters....JMO, that is of course.
(4th)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: September 14, 2008, 09:23:27 PM »

I really have to shut down now...hope that is okay. Nite.
[/quote     Good nite, sleep well!
HERE

Always1 you have to post  after the last quote

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: September 14, 2008, 09:23:34 PM »

Jinx, you owe me a coke, San Wink

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1835 on: September 14, 2008, 09:25:28 PM »

After charges were brought against George for assault by a couple of the protesters, I think some of the "lynch mob" is there to intentionally provoke George and Cindy in hopes they will have something to sue them for.  I'm sure we will hear more about this little boy that got his arm slammed in the door of the SUV....probably when he takes a gun to school and shoots a classmate.  Violence breeds violence and taking children to witness, and even participate in, this spectacle is not a good thing.  If the media would just back off, I'm sure these people wuldn't be out there doing there so called protesting.  As I've said before, it's amazing what some people would do for a couple of seconds in front of a television camers.  Here in central Florida, this is all we are seeing.  No news about Calee, nothing new about Casey going back to jail....just these protestors.  It's not the body size of these people that amaze me....it's the size of their brain that gets me!!! You know, if these protestors really want Caylee to be found, maybe they should lay down their hate filled signs and join the prayer vigil.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1836 on: September 14, 2008, 09:26:42 PM »

Good gawsshhhhhh

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: September 14, 2008, 09:26:57 PM »

Jinx, you owe me a coke, San Wink

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: September 14, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1839 on: September 14, 2008, 09:27:12 PM »

JMO - there's been a lot of talk today about the protesters and my two cents worth is this if the Anthony's were out searching for their granddaughter dead or alive, the protester point would be moot. I'm sorry but knowing they're contributing to the drama, makes me angry!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.