May 02, 2024, 02:23:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #15  (Read 362991 times)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: September 05, 2008, 01:04:45 AM »

My brother is an attorney and he is amazed at the amount of time this man has spent with Casey. He said either the man has no other clients or  there is something else going on. He says no attorney spends that much time except on a capital case, and that is usually just for a few days before court starts.

He brought something to my attention and that was "total hours" spent. Since all hours (even phone calls) are billed, there is a very large amount already involved just on the time we are privy to. He said in any firm, this would never be done UNLESS someone with very DEEP POCKETS was footing the bill.

I have always said there is much more to this and this attorney than we have any idea.

Turbo, I am also very surprised at the amount of time Baez has been with Casey.  His billable hours should add up to a pretty penny already, and these are relatively small charges compared to a capital case.  I wonder how Baez is paying his bills.  He has an office to maintain, a home, I assume, and he has to eat.  All the time he spends with Casey is time he cannot bill to another client.  He's been in his own practice about three years--and those are the expensive years when starting a practice.  We may learn a bit more about the financing behind this when we learn who paid for the bond to bail her out.  I wouldn't be surprised if Baez was working in return for future monies as Casey can't pay him now.  Maybe a book or movie deal, something like that.

I have thought from the beginning there was more involved in this which met the eye. I believe there are "people' who Casey was involved with who have lots of money that do not want her talking about their "business" and are willing to fork out large amounts of money to guarantee that doesn't happen.

That first visitor to the jail and the conversation made me suspicious of this from the beginning. She had no idea who he was, but he let her know, "they were behind her."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #841 on: September 05, 2008, 01:04:50 AM »

During the chat session with TP, the following question was asked and answered:

<Nashville> Do you think Casey has secretly confessed to Lee, Mom, or Dad?     

<Tony> LP says to Lee!

So Leonard Padilla thinks that Casey has confessed to Lee...interresting.  I find it hard to believe that Casey would tell anyone the entire truth.

I agree... perhaps she just told Lee a new and improved version of her story?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: September 05, 2008, 01:07:11 AM »

Klaas, do you know much about this Mark NeJame?  I should probably do some digging on him.

He's creepy looking

I agree...do you think he is wearing eye liner.  He looks like a vampire.  Another strange character to add to this story.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: September 05, 2008, 01:07:58 AM »

Just wanted to say hi to Cindy!

Please someone tell me I'm not seeing what my dirty mind thinks I'm seeing

Photo deleted - I didn't notice it until you said something 

Well now we know you have a much more pure mind than I.  I shouldn't have noticed either!!!
Good Night to the BEST people ever.

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: September 05, 2008, 01:08:55 AM »

Just wanted to say hi to Cindy!

Please someone tell me I'm not seeing what my dirty mind thinks I'm seeing

Photo deleted - I didn't notice it until you said something 

Well now we know you have a much more pure mind than I.  I shouldn't have noticed either!!!
Good Night to the BEST people ever.

Nite PJ
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: September 05, 2008, 01:09:03 AM »

Article appeared in the Orlando Weekley (the other newspaper?), 4/20/2006
http://www.orlandoweekly.com/features/story.asp?id=10637

Mark NeJame
Managing partner, NeJame, LaFay, Barker and Tumarkin

He's short, he's pushy, he's funny, he's impeccably groomed – and in this town, Mark NeJame is a player. He's been a high-profile, media-savvy (he was once married to WESH-TV anchor Wendi Chioji) criminal defense attorney for years, unafraid to open his files to local media (us included) when he thinks it will help his client. He defended I-Drive mogul Jesse Maali when the Feds accused him of being a terrorist, and for the last two years, he's had the thankless job of defending city commissioner Ernest Page. NeJame won the protracted battle over Page's disputed, and narrow, 2004 election victory, but for good reason – the law was clearly on his side. This year, with criminal charges hanging over Page's head, things might not be as easy. Still, if Page wants someone who can work the cameras as well as the courtroom, he went to the right place.

But more importantly, NeJame is a mover and shaker on the downtown scene. He's not just the majority owner of Tabu – which has been open longer than most of Orlando's nightclubs – but he's also an advocate for bar owners all over downtown and one of the leaders in the (now on hiatus) push for longer drinking hours. When that becomes an issue again – and it will – expect NeJame to be front and center, lobbying for the city to treat its citizens like adults.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: September 05, 2008, 01:11:32 AM »

And, apparently NeJame remarried in 2003 in a highly fashionable society wedding--ooh-la-la!  The man does like to keep up appearances, from what I can tell.

http://www.distinctiveweddingsflorida.com/realweddings.html
Wedding Gallery | Real Wedding Profile:

"A Midsummer Night's Dream" (Orlando Leisure Magazine, February 2003)

At 5pm, over 500 guests entered the lavishly appointed ballroom of the Ritz-Carlton and were serenaded by St. Mark's AME Gospel Choir until the ceremony began. This was the setting of the stage where Mark NeJame and Josie Arizola would exchange their wedding vows.

Under a canopy of orchids, roses and shimmering votive candles, ten bridal attendants and groomsmen, three flower girls adorned with butterfly winngs and a ring bearer with a top hat and cane stood with Mark and Josie as they (sometimes tearfully) recited their personally-written wedding vows.

Distinctive elements included: a wedding invitation delivered in a silver box, handcrafted angel wings for the flower girls, hand-wrapped fabric trees of gold and silver metallic, living statues, themed caracters mingling, lyras, writhing acrobats entwined with twirling fabric streamers on rings suspended from the ceiling. A 10-tiered one-of-a-kind wedding cake designed by Sylvia Weinstock and an interview from Inside Edition would top the event off.

Speaking with regards to the production of his wedding, Mark said, "with Susan, we knew that every situation was in capable hands, there was nothing she couldn't handle."

"I was able to utilize many of the vendors that I trust implicitly and we held countless meetings to ensure that each part of the entire production was seamless. Many thanks and gratitude goes to everyone who worked so tirelessly behind the scenes. Mark and Josie were wonderful to work with. Mark has a great sense of humor and Josie is so very creative, they were both highly involved in the process. It was a truly memorable experience" responded Susan.

BRING NATALEE HOME
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #847 on: September 05, 2008, 01:12:43 AM »

Got this off another message board dated today:

I am still amazed that an uneducated, unemployed and unintelligent 22 year old can hold the FBI OCPD and the entire nation hostage over the remains of her daughter. It’s baffling.

On a sidenote George is still employed as a security guard. He works in my office building. I have to walk past him every night on my way out of work. Sometimes it takes all my strength not to walk over and say something or do something. He is VERY creepy.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #848 on: September 05, 2008, 01:13:55 AM »

Nikkib - this is a spoof at the Anthony family.  The second poster (the blonde titled Justice for Caylee) has a real MySpace site titled:  wwwMySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchens from Germantown, Tennessee and she is the one that telephoned both Leonard Padilla and Cindy Anthony - she called CA after last night's Nancy Grace.

Raechel removed the telephone calls today as she states that people were being mean to her about them.  She has a wonderful MySpace site dedicated to Caylee with beautiful pictures of Caylee.  She also wrote and taped a song about Caylee that will break your heart. 

I heard the phone calls to LP, but I didn't know she also telephoned Cindy.  What was the conversation about?

PinkLady - Raechel telephoned Cindy after last night's Nancy Grace as Raechel was upset at the treatment of Tim Miller and TES.  Raechel allowed Cindy to talk freely and two of the statements that I remember are that Cindy said that Casey "is a damn good mother" and that the investigation of Caylee is being conducted "by a narrow minded group of individuals".  I wish now I had saved all of it as Raechel removed the two phone conversations today due to harrasment to her.  I am sure that she still has the phone tapes and hopefully now that she is getting a lot of support she will repost them. 

Who was harrassing her ..........why?

I don't know who was contacting her or "being mean to her" (her words today) after she posted the call from CA last night.  It is her statement on her public MySpace.  The site is www.MySpace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life  Her name is Raechel Kitchen from Germantown, TN and she has a beautiful site dedicated to Caylee.
Profile has been deleted.

That information - profile deleted - is sad to me as she had a beautiful website dedicated to Caylee.  I hope I did not say or do anything to change her mind in removing it.  But, how could I????  It was a public site that I admired.  And, when I looked at it a few hours ago there was a lot of public support coming her way. 

I have never seen a case like this and I am now wondering - HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE HARMED IN THIS COVER UP OF CASEY ANTHONY???????

My support is with the FBI, Florida State Police, Orlando LE and Tim Miller and TES. 
It is possible she canceled her account and deleted it herself.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: September 05, 2008, 01:14:27 AM »

Gee, who needs google when NeJame has a list of media articles on his very own website, starring Mark NeJame!  The man thinks very highly of himself.

http://www.nejamelaw.com/mark-nejame-in-the-news/mark-nejame-in-the-news.htm

BRING NATALEE HOME
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: September 05, 2008, 01:15:32 AM »

Brother may be tied to case

by Rozzie Franco and Nada Taha, 540 WFLA/FNN

ORLANDO, FLA. --   The latest twist in the Casey Anthony case comes from the man who at one point gave her a “get out of jail free” card and may tie her brother, Lee Anthony, into the saga.

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla made national headlines when he bonded Anthony out of jail, but although he’s back in California, he’s not keeping himself too far away from the case of the missing 3-year-old toddler, Caylee Anthony.

Padilla said that he believes something didn’t add up about the preliminary DNA test results that came back last week from the trunk of Anthony’s car. Officials found strands of hair that they ruled could have either been Casey’s or Caylee’s.

“The Feds released information that the hair was either the mother’s or the daughter’s; they didn’t distinguish,” Padilla said. “Why would they not know whether it was the daughter or the mother? They didn’t say it was Caylee’s.”

Padilla said that officials ruled it was Caylee’s hair just by a process of elimination because the hair had a death ring around it and they know Casey is alive. The fact that the DNA is identical has something to do with who the father is, Padilla said.

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said. 

Padilla’s statements come at a time when police have filed more charges against Casey Anthony, who has already been arrested twice. Officials charged Casey Wednesday with two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

Wouldn't that indicate either Lee or George was the father of Caylee? I just looked it up in my forensic DNA and that is what they look for in child molestation cases where the father is also the father of his grandchild. Couldn't be anything else.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #851 on: September 05, 2008, 01:15:54 AM »

Got this off another message board dated today:

I am still amazed that an uneducated, unemployed and unintelligent 22 year old can hold the FBI OCPD and the entire nation hostage over the remains of her daughter. It’s baffling.

On a sidenote George is still employed as a security guard. He works in my office building. I have to walk past him every night on my way out of work. Sometimes it takes all my strength not to walk over and say something or do something. He is VERY creepy.

Did you think so before Caylee's "disappeared?"   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: September 05, 2008, 01:17:27 AM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-shaq1108jun11,0,6144493.story

South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
SENTINEL EXCLUSIVE
Shaq: I can help homeowners fight off foreclosure
Mark Schlueb

Sentinel Staff Writer

June 11, 2008

Shaquille O'Neal says he wants to build a legacy -- literally -- in Orlando.

The NBA star said he is working on plans for real-estate-development projects in Orlando, with an eye toward helping those who are facing foreclosure on their homes.

"I want to come in not to kick them out, but to work with them and save them so they can stay in their homes," O'Neal told the Orlando Sentinel during an impromptu stop Tuesday at Orlando City Hall.

Attorney Mark NeJame, who arranged the visit along with longtime friend and Realtor Curtis Cooper, said the star center wants to buy the mortgages of homeowners who have slipped into foreclosure because of high interest rates. He would sell the homes back to those troubled buyers with more affordable terms, hoping to make a small profit.

"He's become a businessman with a conscience," NeJame said, adding that Shaq might also develop an affordable-housing project. "He's looking to find out where he can make a significant investment in Orlando -- specifically downtown Orlando -- but also all over Central Florida."

(snipped)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #853 on: September 05, 2008, 01:21:08 AM »

Heres some more:

September 4, 2008 at 10:53 pm
Where did the Anthonys get their 25, 000 dollars from for their portion of the bond and please tell me it was not from the fund set up at the bank by their civil attorney for finding Caylee.

Anthonys came up with 25,000 and anonymous person came up with 25,000 according to WFTV.

September 4, 2008 at 10:42 pm
Military, tracy,

Yup DCF investigators today, 2 of them to interview Casey, Baez cannot tell them no as he can LE from everything I understand and Baez was present.

Baez himself was there visiting with Casey for 5 hours…I have never heard of so many visits lasting so many hours as this and those while she was out the last time.

Is DCF like protective child services we have in Texas?

The post about George still working was posted at 10 tonight.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: September 05, 2008, 01:26:18 AM »

It seems to my feeble brain that if Shaq is buying the mortgages of people in foreclosure and then selling them their mortgages back at lower rates, he must be selling them their own homes at a higher price.  How else would be make a profit on the deal?  Sure, he'll lower their payments with lower interest rates, but the sell-back price of the house is higher, providing him a profit. 

The government just passed a bill for homeowners in foreclosure to refinance their homes with HUD loans, and it's backed with billions of govt funding.  Why would a homeowner not use this resource instead of paying more for his own home because the deal is touted by Shaq?  What, do they think they will get to shake Shaq's hand while they hand him their money?  OMG

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: September 05, 2008, 01:27:51 AM »

It seems to my feeble brain that if Shaq is buying the mortgages of people in foreclosure and then selling them their mortgages back at lower rates, he must be selling them their own homes at a higher price.  How else would be make a profit on the deal?  Sure, he'll lower their payments with lower interest rates, but the sell-back price of the house is higher, providing him a profit. 

The government just passed a bill for homeowners in foreclosure to refinance their homes with HUD loans, and it's backed with billions of govt funding.  Why would a homeowner not use this resource instead of paying more for his own home because the deal is touted by Shaq?  What, do they think they will get to shake Shaq's hand while they hand him their money?  OMG

Scary huh?

Time for me to call it a night....

GOODNIGHT ALL!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: September 05, 2008, 01:28:05 AM »

The more I read about NeJame, the less I like him.  He's smooth, and he'll make you feel good about giving him your cash.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: September 05, 2008, 01:28:53 AM »

Scary huh?

Time for me to call it a night....

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Night, Klaas.  I think NeJame is going to eat the Anthony's alive and spit them out.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: September 05, 2008, 01:29:16 AM »

Padilla said they hired the PR for financial gain, in chat over at WS.

I tried getting into that chat but it didn't open for me.  Anything else of interest said?

Below is what was posted on WS re: the Tony Padilla chat (with comings and goings of callers omitted)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70356

<chico> Thank you joining us & giving of your time for our questions. What is the evidence that Cindy, Casey & Lee have know about since last Wed, that will shock the world when it comes out?
<chico> that was net detective
<christine> WHAT I AM SAYING IS
<christine> LP TALKING
<christine> THE FBI HAS MORE INFO TO RELEASE THEN THEY HAVE RELEASED A WEEK AGO
<christine> THE FBI HAS AT LEAST 2 DOZENS PIECE OF INFO
<christine> THEY HAVCE NOT RELEASED
<christine> NEXT ?

<chico> <UCFAlumni2002> With the dumpster, even though the car was parked that way, do you really think it could have been Caylee they put in the dumpster versus just maybe some of her things? The Amscot was open 24 hours
<christine> THE AMSCOT I SOPEN 24
<christine> THE CAR RAN OUT OF GAS AND WAS THERE AT 7 AM ON THE 27TH OF JUNE
<christine> WHEN MISS SANCHES THE MANAGER
<christine> CAME TO WORK
<christine> IT WAS ALSO THERE
<christine> ON THE 28TH
<christine> THE 29TH
<christine> NOT TOWED UNTIL THE 30TH

<WindChime> <justme_19862002> will they be providing security for casey that u know of?
<Tony> We have passed off the info to le about that dumpster
<Tony> We have no idea about security

<chico> <jesmckrod> Do you believe that the grandparents are involved in trying to cover up any evidence or truth, or that they are just in denial?
<Tony> The gp are in total denial
<Tony> we don't believt htey are involved

<chico> <OME> Please ask Leonard how many of Caseys friends and associates he has interviewed. Are there people we don't know about?
<Tony> we have talked to 13 as of last count
<Tony> and we are contimuing to talk to 1 or 2 new people every 2 or 3 days that knew Casey or partied with her
<animal04216> <barrysgirl> Do tony and leonard believe that cindy and/or george will be charged with anything?
<Tony> I don't think so

<chico> <suzie002> do you think jb is making a big stink that you are unreliable to draw attention away from your statement that you would bond her out if she told you where the body is?
<Tony> He has every right to defend her vigorously
<WindChime> <justme_19862002> Tony and Leonard just want u to know that we are thankful for all that u are doing to try and bring caylee home as well as tim miller..
<Tony> and to make sure that any insinuations

Tony> are dealt with immediately and harshly as he can
<Tony> next
<chico> <kybeauty> I would like to know if Leonard believes LE will re-arrest Casey quickly after she is bailed out?
<Tony> Possibly
<Tony> maybe even before she gets out

<chico> <barrysgirl> what if any types of conversations did you hear between the anthony's. was it a tense atmosphere? normal?
<Tony> We were never privy to be involved in any conversations between the Anthony's

<Tony> of course the atmosphere is tense because they lost their gdaughter and they are very concerned
<chico> <ajurk> do you think there is a 2nd party involved with the case? or is casey the only one that is involved?
<Tony> Leonard and I were told to not be in the house whatsoever without JB being present

<WindChime> <gryphon> ask if there could be any connection from what ever they use to treat the pool and cloraform?
<Tony> LP says that another assisted
<Tony> or is involved or has definite knowledge
<Tony> yes there could be
<WindChime> Tony in all honesty i worried about you all being in the house in fear if she got ticked off at you she'd lie and say you tryed to rape her......

chico> <suzie002> What about LP saying that Casey was speaking with Rob? Did she provide him with anything interesting?
<Tony> We were never by ourselves with her at anytime
<chico> <UCFAlumni2002> What charges do u feel LE could bring against her to rearrest her so quickly after bonding out again
<Tony> Very interesting stuff but nothing we can discuss
<chico> <liltigress> Is there a possibility that LE will confiscate the computer Casey has been using while staying hidden out in her room?

<chico> <unsaid> What exactly about the dumpster you've been speaking of makes it suspicious?
<chico> <unsaid> Do you have any info on the tips that Cindy says she gets from callers? Did you hear any of them?
<christine> NO\
<christine> I NEED A QUESTION PLEASE
<animal04216> <Winnts> Is that why the anthony's needed the defense atty because of the fbi evidence

chico> should be viewing websleuths
<Tony> can you repeat the question
<chico> any idea what the anthony's are viewing online?
<chico> many are curious to know if they are viewing websleuths
<Tony> no not at all
<chico> <kybeauty> Are any of their guys helping TES in the search? And don't they find it odd Cindy doesn't want TES there?
<Tony> remember that we are strictly trying to find Caylee and they are really of no interest to us
<WindChime> <justme_19862002> do u believe that u and lenard will be a wittness for the prosecution? I'm gonna say yes but just wanna hear it from your mouth.

<Tony> LP says sthatshe does not want peopel to speak that Caylee is dead
<Tony> No we will not be witnesses for the prosectution
<chico> <darlin> All of her friends have been quiet in the media. Do you think this is because LE has asked them to keep zipped?
<Tony> we do not know

<christine> WOULD THE FBIT GIVCE PREMLINMERY DISCLOSURE AND NOT BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY WHETHER WAS MOM OR DAUGHTER
<christine> NEXT QUESTION
<chico> Thank you joining us & giving of your time for our questions. What is the evidence that Cindy, Casey & Lee have know about since last Wed, that will shock the world when it comes out?
<chico> that was net detective
<christine> WHAT I AM SAYING IS
<christine> LP TALKING
<christine> THE FBI HAS MORE INFO TO RELEASE THEN THEY HAVE RELEASED A WEEK AGO
<christine> THE FBI HAS AT LEAST 2 DOZENS PIECE OF INFO
<christine> THEY HAVCE NOT RELEASED
<christine> NEXT ?
<chico> <UCFAlumni2002> With the dumpster, even though the car was parked that way, do you really think it could have been Caylee they put in the dumpster versus just maybe some of her things? The Amscot was open 24 hours
<christine> THE AMSCOT I SOPEN 24
<christine> THE CAR RAN OUT OF GAS AND WAS THERE AT 7 AM ON THE 27TH OF JUNE
<christine> WHEN MISS SANCHES THE MANAGER
<christine> CAME TO WORK
<christine> IT WAS ALSO THERE
<christine> ON THE 28TH
<christine> THE 29TH
<christine> NOT TOWED UNTIL THE 30TH
<christine> LAST NIGHT ON NG
<christine> THE BF ANTHONY STAT4ED
<christine> HE WENT HE PICKED CASEY AND BAG OF GROCERIES ON THE 27TH
<christine> THAT WHAT HE SAID
<christine> NEXT ?
<chico> <unsaid> What exactly about the dumpster you've been speaking of makes it suspicious?
<chico> <unsaid> Do you have any info on the tips that Cindy says she gets from callers? Did you hear any of them?
<christine> NO\
<christine> I NEED A QUESTION PLEASE
<animal04216> <Winnts> Is that why the anthony's needed the defense atty because of the fbi evidence
<chico> <NetDetective> Hi Again! I have another question about the Check Cashing place.... When is their dumpster emptied, what day and what time?
<christine> NO NO NO
<christine> THEY ARE NOT HIRIING A DEF ATTRY THEY ARE HIRING A MEDIA ATTY

<WindChime> Has law enforcment made any attempts to find the two guys that allegedly helped Casey push her disabled pontiac into the Amscot parking lot? I think they could be of great help!
<WindChime> thanks IF you can get this in!
<WindChime> Liz
<Tony> We are not sure about that (the 2 guys)

<Tony> LP says that another assisted
<Tony> or is involved or has definite knowledge
<Tony> yes there could be
<WindChime> Tony in all honesty i worried about you all being in the house in fear if she got ticked off at you she'd lie and say you tryed to rape her......
<chico> <suzie002> What about LP saying that Casey was speaking with Rob? Did she provide him with anything interesting?
<Tony> We were never by ourselves with her at anytime
<chico> <UCFAlumni2002> What charges do u feel LE could bring against her to rearrest her so quickly after bonding out again
<Tony> Very interesting stuff but nothing we can discuss
<chico> <liltigress> Is there a possibility that LE will confiscate the computer Casey has been using while staying hidden out in her room?
<Tony> good question but we can't tell
<chico> <barrysgirl> does leonard think the boyfriend had any involvement at all?
<Tony> LP says quite possibly
<chico> <jesmckrod> do you think that LE has enough evidence to charge her with murder or will they wait until they find a body?
<Tony> LP says enough but they are waiting to find a body
<chico> <DebTpaFL> Is she allowed to be on the net?
<Tony> yes she has been on the net
<chico> <sleuthmommy> LP had insinuated something being found in the dumpster. There have been lots of rumors of scalp fragments found in the dumpster. Any validity to these rumors? Thank you.
<Tony> Christine asked that a second ago
<chico> sorry
<chico> <suzie002> Have you heard anything about chloroform being used to make
<Tony> NO that is just rumor
<chico> meth
<chico> <barrysgirl> has casey been able to contact the boyfriend at all that you or leonard know of?
<Tony> We believe it is an ingredient but we are definitely not experts
<Tony> LP does not know
<chico> <unsaid> do you have any info on the purchases Casey made with Amy's stolen checks?
<Tony> no idea what she did with the money

<Tony> LP says sthatshe does not want peopel to speak that Caylee is dead
<Tony> No we will not be witnesses for the prosectution
<chico> <darlin> All of her friends have been quiet in the media. Do you think this is because LE has asked them to keep zipped?
<Tony> we do not know
<chico> <ChattyWoman> Will you ask if he knows the dates of the internet searches for Cloraform?
<Tony> we are not allowed that info
<chico> <athy> please ask, with casey talking about wanting to get the house. do they think perhaps she was considering doing away with george and cindy also?
<Tony> Bad question
<WindChime> Question for Leonard or Tony
<WindChime> I don't know how to submit questions for chat ... I'm in there now but I have one:
<WindChime> Has law enforcment made any attempts to find the two guys that allegedly helped Casey push her disabled pontiac into the Amscot parking lot? I think they could be of great help!
<WindChime> thanks IF you can get this in!
<WindChime> Liz
<Tony> We are not sure about that (the 2 guys)
<chico> <Misfit76> My question is.. Leonard briefly made mention tonight for the first time on the NG show that if someone were to lead him to Caylee's body he would pay 50,000 cash no questions asked. I think this is wonderful and just may bring someone out to do it for the money and we could all have Caylee put to rest. Could he clarify on that and let us know if this is for sure, and could it be put out there more in the media so theres a better chance someo
<Tony> He will get it out there trust me
<chico> <NetDetective> How Close (In your opinion) is Orange County, in being able to find the body?
<Tony> not sure but I am hopeful theat tes is very close

<chico> <barrysgirl> can you ask him the one about if he's ever had a client like casey? thank you so much!
<Tony> He probably has he had to take another important call
<Tony> Can we move to websleuths??????????
<Tony> many are saying they can't get in
<chico> anytime you want

<WindChime> <Ladybass0711> Do you know where George, and Lee have been the last few days??? We have not seen anything of them, wondering if everything is ok with them
<Tony> okay now and tell me what thread
<chico> christine help him start a thread
<animal04216> i dont see where they are saing it or i would try to help
<Tony> I spoke with Lee today he is fine

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: September 05, 2008, 01:32:01 AM »

Heres some more:

September 4, 2008 at 10:53 pm
Where did the Anthonys get their 25, 000 dollars from for their portion of the bond and please tell me it was not from the fund set up at the bank by their civil attorney for finding Caylee.

Anthonys came up with 25,000 and anonymous person came up with 25,000 according to WFTV.

September 4, 2008 at 10:42 pm
Military, tracy,

Yup DCF investigators today, 2 of them to interview Casey, Baez cannot tell them no as he can LE from everything I understand and Baez was present.

Baez himself was there visiting with Casey for 5 hours…I have never heard of so many visits lasting so many hours as this and those while she was out the last time.

Is DCF like protective child services we have in Texas?

The post about George still working was posted at 10 tonight.

I'm wondering if George's father didn't finance their $25,000 of the bond.  I can't see the money coming from Cindy's parents.  The rest of their family have nothing to do with them.  What's DCF?  I'll have to look that one up.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.