May 21, 2024, 12:35:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 138852 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: July 10, 2006, 02:33:43 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
By the way.....Ken Lay really did die. No conspiracy......no nuttin....he is dead. Get over it, get used to it. The man is not on this earth now. UGHHHHHH.  Rolling Eyes  Evil or Very Mad

I don't think Port Valarie was saying that he was still alive.  She was just posting an e mail that someone sent to Greta.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: July 10, 2006, 02:34:30 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Port Valerie"
From Greta's newsletter today:

E-mail No. 3

Hi Greta,
It is I. I hope you do not think my thoughts are bizarre. It is my opinion that Kenneth Lay has disappeared and he will take a new identity. There is no way to prove anything when the body is cremated. In my opinion, autopsies can be bought.
Gale

Maybe he's alive and well and living in Aruba.  Smile

Nah, he is in Japan.  He went back with the prime minister to live happily ever after with Elvis.

What the Hell does Ken lay have to do with this board......damn...I am soooooooooo mad. Back to Nat...... What I read in the gunslinger notes was that he HEARD it first hand....now that is not true??....Now he heard it from tv?? I don't think what I read on a few pages back was that he heard it through grapevine.....he said HE HEARD IT! AS IN.....actually heard the call, himself, then....at the time. NOO?????? God, will someone please tell me what is gooing on cause I don't like games.

Nut, we haven't met.  I have been following your posts on al.com and here.  I am pleased to have you here.

Existence is futile.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: July 10, 2006, 02:36:20 PM »

Rob on bfn is still promising info........just like MF on fob and so far no info...it all maked me sick. This girl is dead and they still hold back info, IF THEY in fact HAVE REAL INFO...it all makes me sick. Why torture readers with COMING INFO' when there is no real info. Fu** them. Get real and get down or SHUT UP>period.

Ggood Afternoon Monkeys!  I am again trying to catch up...whatr's new huh!  Company does put a serious dent in one's computer time.  Nit...I think I love you!  LOL  If one says, I have some info, but an not at liberty to tell it yet'....wait long enuf and something will happen and they you too can say...yep that was my ltop secret info!!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: July 10, 2006, 02:37:25 PM »

Of course he died. I was just noting how goofy theories get started. OT. Forget about it.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: July 10, 2006, 02:37:56 PM »

I'm going to hangout at tylergal's house and see how she makes her roses grow, everyone have a good day and hopefully we will find some answers with programs like this weekend (Dana)..  Those to me are sanity checks and let me validate stuff that I heard vs stuff that I think I heard..  byeeeeeeee
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 10, 2006, 02:39:28 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
If per say we need to wait the 60 day rule.....could someone post when that 60 day limit would be up concerning NY judge....?? So many stories to follow now and so much to swallow.....any idea on her ruling??

What is the consensus on the long wait, is it

good sign for plaintiffs, shows she is taking it seriously, and if she were inclined to dismiss she would have done so already

or

bad sign, shows she is not taking it seriously, she has put it it at the bottom of the pile

No opinions on this?  Anyone here with any legal knowledge?  My instinct was that delay was good for plaintiffs, but when interviewing JQK recently Greta seemed to think the opposite.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: July 10, 2006, 02:40:23 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Rob on bfn is still promising info........just like MF on fob and so far no info...it all maked me sick. This girl is dead and they still hold back info, IF THEY in fact HAVE REAL INFO...it all makes me sick. Why torture readers with COMING INFO' when there is no real info. Fu** them. Get real and get down or SHUT UP>period.

So, Rob's like "Shango Jr." now, huh?  Trust me on this...those people who say they have "real info" yet withold it (for whatever reason) don't have any more then any of us have...period!!  How many times have we waited on these boards for those posters who claim "intimate knowledge" of the case turn around an offer up jack chit?  If I had a dollar for each one, I'd be the host of "The Apprentice"...Wink

It's all smoke and mirrors...aimed at deception rather then assistance... Rolling Eyes

TS...I love you too! Very Happy   LOL.....some people are are a huge ego trip.....but like all trips...they will end Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: July 10, 2006, 02:42:17 PM »

Hello. Cleaning house today and looking in now and then.  Smile

Me, too, just watching the fight about the phone calls, LOL!  I do know of at least one person who claims to have listened at the office of Spencer Bacchus so there is something on vm/tape that people are listening to.

But I think this may be being saved as a sort of ace in the hole to present to a judge should this ever get near one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: July 10, 2006, 02:43:47 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"

So, Rob's like "Shango Jr." now, huh?  Trust me on this...those people who say they have "real info" yet withold it (for whatever reason) don't have any more then any of us have...period!!  How many times have we waited on these boards for those posters who claim "intimate knowledge" of the case turn around an offer up jack chit?  If I had a dollar for each one, I'd be the host of "The Apprentice"...Wink

It's all smoke and mirrors...aimed at deception rather then assistance... Rolling Eyes

TS...I love you too! Very Happy   LOL.....some people are are a huge ego trip.....but like all trips...they will end Wink

Believe what you will.  Rob is being sincere.  He does have a valid source to protect.

Existence is futile.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #929 on: July 10, 2006, 02:44:03 PM »

Quote from: "ala_gunslinger"

E-mail No. 3

Hi Greta,
It is I. I hope you do not think my thoughts are bizarre. It is my opinion that Kenneth Lay has disappeared and he will take a new identity. There is no way to prove anything when the body is cremated. In my opinion, autopsies can be bought.
Gale

Nah, he is in Japan.  He went back with the prime minister to live happily ever after with Elvis.

What the Hell does Ken lay have to do with this board......damn...I am soooooooooo mad. Back to Nat...... What I read in the gunslinger notes was that he HEARD it first hand....now that is not true??....Now he heard it from tv?? I don't think what I read on a few pages back was that he heard it through grapevine.....he said HE HEARD IT! AS IN.....actually heard the call, himself, then....at the time. NOO?????? God, will someone please tell me what is gooing on cause I don't like games.

Nut, we haven't met.  I have been following your posts on al.com and here.  I am pleased to have you here.

Well, you use a different name on al.com, cause I have not seen this gunsling'  name there. Unfortunatlllllyyyy many of my posts on that forum get deleted because I always get caught up in major bad posts, lol. I do not start the havoc, I only watch and post, when I feel the need. Many, many posts get deleted from al.com/Nat. If you are so into this case here at SM, why not say what your name is on al.com? I have the same name in both places.....why not you?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: July 10, 2006, 02:45:14 PM »

If per say we need to wait the 60 day rule.....could someone post when that 60 day limit would be up concerning NY judge....?? So many stories to follow now and so much to swallow.....any idea on her ruling??

What is the consensus on the long wait, is it

good sign for plaintiffs, shows she is taking it seriously, and if she were inclined to dismiss she would have done so already

or

bad sign, shows she is not taking it seriously, she has put it it at the bottom of the pile

No opinions on this?  Anyone here with any legal knowledge?  My instinct was that delay was good for plaintiffs, but when interviewing JQK recently Greta seemed to think the opposite.

I think it is a good sign for the plaintiffs -- if the judge was inclined to dismiss it -- she would ave done so immediately. In my opinion, there appear to be at least SOME grounds to hear it  -- therefore; I think it is likely to go forward.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: July 10, 2006, 02:45:43 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I'm going to hangout at tylergal's house and see how she makes her roses grow, everyone have a good day and hopefully we will find some answers with programs like this weekend (Dana)..  Those to me are sanity checks and let me validate stuff that I heard vs stuff that I think I heard..  byeeeeeeee

Terry,
just feed your roses bananas, the over-ripe ones are OK.  They will bloom like anything.  Don't tell Tyler I told you a short cut.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 10, 2006, 02:46:20 PM »

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: July 10, 2006, 02:46:45 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hello. Cleaning house today and looking in now and then.  Smile

Me, too, just watching the fight about the phone calls, LOL!  I do know of at least one person who claims to have listened at the office of Spencer Bacchus so there is something on vm/tape that people are listening to.

But I think this may be being saved as a sort of ace in the hole to present to a judge should this ever get near one.

Anna, I don't perceive any fight regarding phone calls.  I take full responsibility for the communication problem.

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: July 10, 2006, 02:47:06 PM »

Nut - I can't speak for Gunslinger but I can tell you that I don't have the same name everywhere.  I really don't think it's a big deal.  I also don't see a reason to question Gunslinger about the call.  Why would he claim he heard it on TV if he didn't.  He has nothing to gain by saying it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: July 10, 2006, 02:48:53 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Believe what you will.  Rob is being sincere.  He does have a valid source to protect.

Well we each have the right to our own interpretation of what sources people do and do not have..... Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: July 10, 2006, 02:49:55 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"

Terry,
just feed your roses bananas, the over-ripe ones are OK.  They will bloom like anything.  Don't tell Tyler I told you a short cut.

OT...Anna how do you get the bananas in their little mouths???

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: July 10, 2006, 02:50:30 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

good pictures Easy...one and all Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: July 10, 2006, 02:52:03 PM »

E-mail No. 3

Hi Greta,
Gale

Well, you use a different name on al.com, cause I have not seen this gunsling'  name there. Unfortunatlllllyyyy many of my posts on that forum get deleted because I always get caught up in major bad posts, lol. I do not start the havoc, I only watch and post, when I feel the need. Many, many posts get deleted from al.com/Nat. If you are so into this case here at SM, why not say what your name is on al.com? I have the same name in both places.....why not you?

I haven't posted on al.com since the end of March, 2004.

Existence is futile.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: July 10, 2006, 02:52:37 PM »

OK I have an over-ripe banana and I have a rose bush.  Do I mulch the banana around the base or dig up the ground and bury it or what?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.