May 21, 2024, 12:33:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 354460 times)
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: January 08, 2009, 08:22:58 AM »

What have those appalling people done now??  Putting poor little Caylee in a cut rate cooler!!!!! The whole family now makes their living off her blood money and just look where they have left her. None of them have worked since this started. This is beyond disgusting. I don't think I can manage to watch much more of this. LE needs to stop them, now!!!

There is no law against cheap funerals. The "whole family" isn't making a living off Caylee. They had donations to "find Caylee," which they spent on T-shirts, PI's, lawyers, and that whole "find Caylee" campaign. What's not already spent, they'll have to repay. So there's no $ there.

They lost their jobs early on during this nightmare, Cindy because she's emotionally unfit to work now, and George because he's George and never does really keep a job. Lee probably lost his because too many people follow him around and he attracts too much attention. So there's no $ there.

George wiped out Cindy's entire life savings and then some, before this entire thing started. And I doubt that Caylee is covered for life insurance now that Cindy has no job--any insurance Cindy had would have been through her work. So there's no $ there.

They probably were going to pay their lawyers from movie, documentary, and book rights. So now not only is that money spent, it doesn't exist. They aren't going to get immunity. So there's no $ there now, either. And the Ants probably knew this long before we did.

So now they have to opt for a cheap funeral for Caylee. Well, there's no law against cheap funerals. Total strangers are willing to send in donations to put money in Casey's commissary account, or to post her bond, but nobody's willing to donate to bury Caylee because that doesn't spite the Ants or satisfy the desire for revenge. I think it's very sad that Casey can get $500,000 twice, from anonymous strangers, but Caylee can't get a dime. JMO.

And I'm sure the Ants aren't any more pleased with the current funeral arrangements than we are. But this is what happens when broke people have to have a funeral. I suspect that strip mall funeral homes are more common now than they used to be, though, because even people who inherited the family business really can't afford that mansion. They don't make enough to live in million dollar homes.

(bolded by me)

Hi Fuzzball, your post are ALWAYS interesting.  However, the trust fund that was set up called "Help Find Caylee Marie" trust has the money in there from donations to bury Caylee. 

This is the link to the four page trust http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2937600/HELP-FIND-CAYLEE-MARIE-ANTHONY-TRUST-AGREEMENT

It will not let me copy and paste so I am referring to the link above, page 1...listed under #2.

Also, in reference to "no money in the trust fund"  please see page 3 of the above link, listed under #9.  That the Trust can be terminated IF the balance falls below $5,000.  I am not aware of the trust that I am referring to being terminated. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1021 on: January 08, 2009, 08:24:53 AM »

Thanks Fuzzball for posting this. I also thought that they did not have any cash handy and was wondering how they are paying for their home. As we all know they ,like a lot of us here, struggled to make payments.

If a tragedy happened to me like what happened to Cindy I would also be unable to work. It shows all over her. She is a broken women. The big mistake they made was supporting their daughter publicly. If they had only kept their mouths SHUT, I don't think the public at large would of turned on them. OR their family. Rick pleaded with his sister to SHUT UP. Told her she looks like an idiot,and she did.

She so wanted to buy into the kidnapping story because that would mean Caylee might still be alive. I can't fault her for that. No one among us is perfect and the Anthony's as far as I can see have done nothing but try to build a nice life for their family and ungrateful twit of a daughter.

Please tell the truth Anthonys...
No Immunity for anyone!!

Well, I just heard this morning that Lee moved home to help with expenses. He couldn't afford to support his home and theirs and rumors are he's paying their bills and has been for a while. And his job was working doing parking and events for college football games for his company. That season is over. Unless they reassigned him I doubt he has a job.

Good Morning Monkeys!

After everything that came out about him possibly helping Casey, I'm sure a job is going to be hard to come by.  Casey has destroyed that whole family, and yet they still stick by her. 

Lisa
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: January 08, 2009, 08:25:38 AM »

Good morning all you Monkeys!!!!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1023 on: January 08, 2009, 08:28:09 AM »

Good Morning, Shan!

Lisa
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: January 08, 2009, 08:29:55 AM »

So the 2nd autopsy was 5 days ago?  There is absolutely no reason for Caylee to be laying in a funeral home!

Lisa

Good Morning Monkeys! Way behind, trying to get caught up!

I just realized reading this txlisa, that if G&C&LEE were arrested (say within the next few days) before Caylee is laid to rest, then she may never be laid to rest anytime soon. Especially if they are in jail for any length of time. Even if they got out on bail, they'd probably be too busy with their own defense!

I hope I'm wrong, but being it doesn't seem that they have made any steps yet to have her laid to rest, how would they do it if they were arrested! It just doesn't seem to be a priority of theirs to lay Caylee to rest. JMO though, hope I'm wrong!

OK, here's more coffee Monkeys, Enjoy!

Going back to get caught up! 

I'm trying to catch up as well!!!  It is my understanding that LE would leave the A's alone until the service for Caylee and her burial were taking care of.  THEN (hopefully) they could be arrested, MOO!

Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: January 08, 2009, 08:30:49 AM »

Never, in my life, could I ever have imagined a morturary to look like that.  I wouldn't take even take a dead animal that place.   

Interior

Just had a horrible thought, and I hope I'm wrong...

What if, what if... the A's picked this appalling hole-in-the-wall sorry excuse for a funeral home, just to rub the public's noses in the fact that we were so vocal and loud in our objections to their original plan to set up a fund to accept donations for funeral costs... Remember that?  Their attorney rescinded the announcement after a big public outcry...  Surely they wouldn't stoop so low as to do this to her out of vengeance or something??? (Think "spiteful b*tch") -- oh, I hope I'm wrong.   Okay, really must be going now...

Bye for now Monkeys!

More likely this is the best they can afford, and they asked for donations to avoid this embarrassment. JMO. Because this has got to be humiliating for them, for everyone to see this.

I wonder....could this funeral home be a decoy?  That they are saying Caylee is there, but she is really somewhere else?  It just doesn't seem that CA would use a place like this, being as how she's all about appearances.  Just doesn't make sense......
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: January 08, 2009, 08:31:23 AM »

Good Morning, Shan!

Lisa

TY!  Good morning to you as well, Lisa.  I hope today brings us some good news.  We surely need it. 

milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1027 on: January 08, 2009, 08:32:45 AM »

Good Morning monkeys!
I am still trying to get caught up from last night.
Couple of Questions:
1. Autopsy been done 5/6 days ago- it is true that they could have taken their own pictures and also true that the ants could have taken their own pictures. In my opinion: Wouldn't  the original autopsy be the pictures that the tabloids would actually want because thos pictures have Dr G and others in those pix therfore verifiable as actual Caylee pix. Any other pictures taken by either ants or Bozo would be of no interest cause they may be fake pix? That is why I don't get NG's obsession with security- I mean to me it would be easy to fake a little skeleton and call it who ever. (not that I would ever consider doing that, just saying.)

2. Dr Wee I mean Lee kept refering to needing the remains there in case they needed further test. Why couldn't they take a bone sample and hair sample and bury/cremate the rest?

3. With all the speculation about Lee-doesn't it seem feasable that KC was telling him where the body is, in code, and Lee not realizing it spilled the info on where he thought "Zani" evidence could be found when it was actually remains evidence. Wouldn't that account for the obstruction charge without intent like his lawyer said? KC giving him misinformation? Does this make sense what I am trying to ask?

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1028 on: January 08, 2009, 08:33:07 AM »

Good Morning, Shan!

Lisa

TY!  Good morning to you as well, Lisa.  I hope today brings us some good news.  We surely need it. 

I want to see a few more Anthony's doing the perp walk! 

Lisa
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1029 on: January 08, 2009, 08:36:34 AM »

Sorry ignore my last post, was just a troll apparently making up a story and I fell for it, RE: Geroge DUI
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: January 08, 2009, 08:40:52 AM »

Thanks Fuzzball for posting this. I also thought that they did not have any cash handy and was wondering how they are paying for their home. As we all know they ,like a lot of us here, struggled to make payments.

If a tragedy happened to me like what happened to Cindy I would also be unable to work. It shows all over her. She is a broken women. The big mistake they made was supporting their daughter publicly. If they had only kept their mouths SHUT, I don't think the public at large would of turned on them. OR their family. Rick pleaded with his sister to SHUT UP. Told her she looks like an idiot,and she did.

She so wanted to buy into the kidnapping story because that would mean Caylee might still be alive. I can't fault her for that. No one among us is perfect and the Anthony's as far as I can see have done nothing but try to build a nice life for their family and ungrateful twit of a daughter.

No Immunity for anyone!!

Well, I just heard this morning that Lee moved home to help with expenses. He couldn't afford to support his home and theirs and rumors are he's paying their bills and has been for a while. And his job was working doing parking and events for college football games for his company. That season is over. Unless they reassigned him I doubt he has a job.

OK, NO NANNER THROWING....
Could someone just refresh my memory of when Lee decided to side with his family?  I know he got beat up by a sign and that was funny as hell and that he trashed a memorial, emptied a dog's water dish...but I read his statement to LE that he gave in August and in the 60 some pages, he is in TOTAL agreement with them, including saying things against KC.  I could tell he was defending his mom in some questions but nothing out of the ordinary.  I just need a refresher on Lee PLEASE.      TIA.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1031 on: January 08, 2009, 08:42:37 AM »

As for the funeral home, I do think that this is all they could afford. BUT I also think that there were many other funeral homes that offered to donate their services. Think of the publicity that the home could have gotten for donating to this high profile case. I think the choice is partly spite - but I also like the idea that it could be a decoy. Perhaps she has been cremated and the A's don't was LE to know so they don't get arrested?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: January 08, 2009, 08:44:41 AM »

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: January 08, 2009, 08:45:35 AM »

Has anyone heard about George being pulled over for possible DUI recently? I read this on Topix, someones comment, but no link to reference to. Maybe just a false rumor? 

Is this what your referring to???

George Anthony Arrested On DUI Warrant
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – 7:19 pm EST
ORLANDO, Fla.-- The father of accused murder suspect, Casey Anthony, was arrested on suspicion of DUI late this afternoon. Anthony's vehicle was stopped by Orange County Sheriff's Deputies at Goldenrod Avenue and Curry Ford Road after Deputy B. Phife noted the vehicle crossing the center line several times.
Is this true? Had not heard this anywhere. Is it on any news channel?

Note the deputies name.......

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: January 08, 2009, 08:45:57 AM »

What have those appalling people done now??  Putting poor little Caylee in a cut rate cooler!!!!! The whole family now makes their living off her blood money and just look where they have left her. None of them have worked since this started. This is beyond disgusting. I don't think I can manage to watch much more of this. LE needs to stop them, now!!!

There is no law against cheap funerals. The "whole family" isn't making a living off Caylee. They had donations to "find Caylee," which they spent on T-shirts, PI's, lawyers, and that whole "find Caylee" campaign. What's not already spent, they'll have to repay. So there's no $ there.
SNIPPED

There is money in the Trust, Lee's lawyer said there was.   He said that Lee was going to return it because of perceived improprieties (maybe this is lawyer speak for so that Lee doesn't face charges for spending the money on e-Bay).  The money at this time has not be returned.   There is a  provision in the Trust agreement for burial, so the money left in the Trust could be used to bury/cremate Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: January 08, 2009, 08:48:00 AM »

NANCY GRACE Aired January 7, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

No snippets, I wouldn't know where to start LMAO.  Figured everyone could snip the part from the transcript that they want to discuss.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: January 08, 2009, 08:48:10 AM »

Okay, so if they knew that Caylee was in the woods, was the detective just incompetent for not finding her? Or was the meter reader being used to divert attention from the defense?

I think some times if the obvious is so close it can be over-looked. Tim Miller did say that it was there for some time so I will go on that. I think Casey covered it up with the shovel she borrowed.

In Fla., you can watch the grass grow. Imagine the thickness of the woods. If a board or stones were put on it, then a few shovel fulls of dirt on top; 2 or 3 days, you could probably walk right on it and never notice.

Why you would want to go into those depths is beyond me. It's creepy enough when you peer into it, and why I think Casey was the one who put Caylee there.

I would hope that there was no "daisy chain". Does anyone know what that really means?? And in no way, shape or form will I ever believe LE knew where Caylee was and did nor retrieve her. That's just hogwash,I say.

And yet Kiomarie walked them right to the spot, didn't she? How come these PI's could find it, but LE couldn't? I don't buy it. I think LE left it there hoping to catch someone walking to it, and that much of their forensics testing was already done right there on site.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: January 08, 2009, 08:50:56 AM »

Full Day In Court For Anthony Defense Team

Thursday, January 08, 2009 7:29:29 AM
ORLANDO --  Attorneys for Casey Anthony are facing two court battles Thursday.

The first hearing takes place at 11 a.m. It's part of a civil suit filed by attorneys for a Zenaida Gonzales.

An attorney for Morgan and Morgan wants to interview Anthony when it comes to the defamation suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez.

Gonzalez is suing, saying Casey's claims that she was the babysitter who abducted Casey's daughter, Caylee, have ruined her life.

Casey's attorneys were looking to delay the interview until after her upcoming criminal trial on charges she murdered her daughter, fearing what was said in the civil case could hurt her criminal case.

However, a judge denied hearing the request, saying it wasn't properly filed.

Censorship Of Images Hearing
A hearing will also be held Thursday at 1:30 p.m. to decide how Casey Anthony’s defense team can use photos of Caylee's remains.

This week, attorney Baez is expected to get the photos taken from where Caylee's remains were found Dec. 11, 2008. He’ll also get photos from the toddler’s autopsy.

However, a motion has been filed to put limits on what Baez can do with the three discs they will release. Prosecutors don't want Baez to be able to reproduce the images, including sending them in the mail or over the Internet. They say they want to make sure the images aren't used for commercial gain.

Baez is objecting to the request. He said it puts an undue burden on them, both financially and logistically, to prepare for trial.

New Motions Filed In Casey Anthony Case
A total of 16 new motions were filed in the case against Casey Anthony Wednesday.

One motion is regarding the 911 calls made by Roy Krunk.

Baez, wants any and all calls made by Krunk in relation to the remains to be released.

A motion to release any and all polygraph tests that were previously requested by the defense was also filed.

It is unknown if the newly-filed motions will be heard at Thursday's hearing.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: January 08, 2009, 08:51:48 AM »

No Immunity for anyone!!

OK, NO NANNER THROWING....
Could someone just refresh my memory of when Lee decided to side with his family?  I know he got beat up by a sign and that was funny as hell and that he trashed a memorial, emptied a dog's water dish...but I read his statement to LE that he gave in August and in the 60 some pages, he is in TOTAL agreement with them, including saying things against KC.  I could tell he was defending his mom in some questions but nothing out of the ordinary.  I just need a refresher on Lee PLEASE.      TIA.

LEE seemed to disappear shortly after giving his DNA.  There were also rumors at that time of the split with Mallory. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: January 08, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »

NANCY GRACE Aired January 7, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

No snippets, I wouldn't know where to start LMAO.  Figured everyone could snip the part from the transcript that they want to discuss.

Today,I agree 100%.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.