May 26, 2024, 01:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 382913 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1480 on: February 24, 2009, 06:56:46 PM »

Hey Sea. 
I got my golf cart running and Newfie is my driver.
Dolce is gonna be jealous. 

Pray tonight for document dump. 

Better buckle up Trimm...it could be a wild ride, then again..hooch and driving, everything might be in ssslllooowww mmoottiioonn

Can you get a ticket for going 10 in a 40?  in a golf cart?  with more than 4 passengers?   

I think, as long as you're not doing donuts on the green...you're good

Are you going to mount a cam on the front so we can all go with you ?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: February 24, 2009, 06:58:07 PM »

Hi SS!  Missed you!   

Hi Newfie... I've been way out of the loop lately..reading as much as I can tho.. looks like a lot of fun and games in here today, No doc dump again eh?
Nope ... and they were released to Jose on the 16th per wftv!  Gotta wonder what the hold up is!

on the 16th ??? wouldn't that be the doc's released last week?
The article on wftv written on the 17th - the day the 500 were released ... says another 1100 were released to Baez on Monday the 16th ... inquiring monkeys want to know ... where are they!   

Oh, and I found this on wftv also ...
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/2691965/detail.html
Some think it resembles Baez!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: February 24, 2009, 06:58:46 PM »

Hey Sea. 

Better buckle up Trimm...it could be a wild ride, then again..hooch and driving, everything might be in ssslllooowww mmoottiioonn

Wow....all the pretty colors.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: February 24, 2009, 06:58:50 PM »

www.local6.com

As for the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the state has given the defense two DVDs, one of which shows her behavior at sheriff's headquarters on the day she was indicted on a murder charge. The other shows Lee Anthony meeting with Casey Anthony's last boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro.Watch Local 6 News for more

WHOA!

Wow is right.We've gotta see that.

Does anyone remember the TL interview? It seemed Le had asked something to the effect of " Are you still interested in doing that for us?" Or something to that effect? I wonder if it had to do with Lee somehow?? Ok I am getting excited

ITA-
I believe ole Lee deleted the files from the laptop when he picked it up from TL's, which is why he left the A's at midnight, and returned at 2am..

I think that is true but I think this is MORE than that.... LE would have the time stamp of when files were deleted they wouldn't need a tape with Tony and Lee for that.
Yea but if its a timestamp that Lee wiped Casey's computer it wouldnt show as the article is worded "Lee Anthony meeting with Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro"

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: February 24, 2009, 07:00:30 PM »

Hey Sea. 

Can you get a ticket for going 10 in a 40?  in a golf cart?  with more than 4 passengers?   

OMG!  "trimm witless news"  ... and monkeys can be trimmtards!   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: February 24, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »

Newfie ,ya'll have got to quite.My jaws are hurting from laughing so much. 
I'll go see if I can find anymor updates. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1486 on: February 24, 2009, 07:04:49 PM »

Hey Sea. 

OMG!  "trimm witless news"  ... and monkeys can be trimmtards!   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: February 24, 2009, 07:07:57 PM »

www.local6.com

As for the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the state has given the defense two DVDs, one of which shows her behavior at sheriff's headquarters on the day she was indicted on a murder charge. The other shows Lee Anthony meeting with Casey Anthony's last boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro.Watch Local 6 News for more

WHOA!

Does anyone remember the TL interview? It seemed Le had asked something to the effect of " Are you still interested in doing that for us?" Or something to that effect? I wonder if it had to do with Lee somehow?? Ok I am getting excited

ITA-
I believe ole Lee deleted the files from the laptop when he picked it up from TL's, which is why he left the A's at midnight, and returned at 2am..

I think that is true but I think this is MORE than that.... LE would have the time stamp of when files were deleted they wouldn't need a tape with Tony and Lee for that.
Yea but if its a timestamp that Lee wiped Casey's computer it wouldnt show as the article is worded "Lee Anthony meeting with Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro"

O,I hope we get this info soon.

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1488 on: February 24, 2009, 07:10:05 PM »

Turns?!  Oh, okay ...    (have I mentioned that my attorney Brad ... say's I'm under therapy ... and I should not be subjected to depositions taking turns?) 
OH - MY - GOD He's my attorney too!! He says that I am too emotionally distressed about this case and the fact that my water fountain dog bowl hasn't arrived in the mail.... to be banned. So basically I can say whatever I want b/c I'm too emotional and not responsible for my postings!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: February 24, 2009, 07:12:37 PM »

Do you monkeys know how funny it is to read ya'll while I'm trying to install a new printer,lookup a wiring diagram for a golf cart and argue with some dumb ***** that has no clue what I need to download at the same time?If that service lady isn't nice tommorrow I'm gonna turn you guys loose on her. 
O.K. got that out of my system.
Where are our documents?
Woo Hoo ... We're gonna have wheels! 
Will come in handy for houch and ciggie runs
OKAY MONKEYS --- Enquiring minds want to know: Which Houch is it you speak of?  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=houch
Neither of those!  Try hooch ..
Okay - but those choices aren't much better! LOL  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hooch
For the record - I went with the spelling before my last post!  Not my fault, do I get to ride the golf cart? 
See, I am thinking the war time bed option was the best out.......but.....
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: February 24, 2009, 07:14:10 PM »

www.local6.com

WHOA!

ITA-

O,I hope we get this info soon.

Me too. What could it be a tape of TL and LA? They did not like each other so I doubt LA would confide anything about his own culpability. However if TL baited him like saying " KC told me you wanted to boof her when she was a kid" that might maybe incite LA to trash talk about her? Who knows... I will sit on my fingers now....not 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: February 24, 2009, 07:14:31 PM »

Casey Anthony: Could loss in defamation suit answer questions?
posted by halboedeker on Feb 24, 2009 6:15:51 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
"Zenaida Fires Back," WKMG-Channel 6 headlined Tuesday evening.

"The stakes today just got raised," WKMG's Tony Pipitone said in a report that explained how the defamation case against Casey Anthony has intensified.

Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez has said that Casey Anthony ruined her life by linking her to the disappearance of toddler Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with her daughter's murder.

Pipitone explained the latest developments:

John Morgan, attorney for Fernandez-Gonzalez, said that the law "does not give her [Casey] a free pass to trash Zenaida Gonzalez."  Morgan also noted that Cindy Anthony, Casey's mother, identified a Zenaida as a kidnapper.

Morgan is seeking punitive damages that could be tripled if Fernandez-Gonzalez wins. But how could she gain money if Casey Anthony is broke?

Morgan could check Casey's financial history and find out who is paying for her defense or if any entertainment deals have been made, Pipitone explained.

Such a development could answer several questions that have bewildered people who have followed the Caylee Anthony saga.

In another report about the defamation suit, WESH-Channel 2 reported that Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, has filed a motion that the depositions of his clients be delayed or be done in writing.

"They have relevant information. It's very limited," Conway said.

Conway has revealed that George and Cindy Anthony are receiving professional help for grief over their granddaughter's murder.

Conway told WESH he hopes that a judge will decide the issue Wednesday, a day before the depositions are supposed to be given.

Filed under: Caylee and Casey Anthony, WFTV, WKMG TrackBack
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/02/casey-anthony-case--10.html

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1492 on: February 24, 2009, 07:15:28 PM »

Do you monkeys know how funny it is to read ya'll while I'm trying to install a new printer,lookup a wiring diagram for a golf cart and argue with some dumb ***** that has no clue what I need to download at the same time?If that service lady isn't nice tommorrow I'm gonna turn you guys loose on her. 
Where are our documents?
OKAY MONKEYS --- Enquiring minds want to know: Which Houch is it you speak of?  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=houch
Spelling error on your part. We're talkin' hootch, as in Ol Number 7, made on a still chemistry set in my backyard. Mountain Dew, liquid lightning.....firewater. THAT hootch.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: February 24, 2009, 07:18:59 PM »

Hi SS!  Missed you!   

Hi Newfie... I've been way out of the loop lately..reading as much as I can tho.. looks like a lot of fun and games in here today, No doc dump again eh?
Nope ... and they were released to Jose on the 16th per wftv!  Gotta wonder what the hold up is!

on the 16th ??? wouldn't that be the doc's released last week?
The article on wftv written on the 17th - the day the 500 were released ... says another 1100 were released to Baez on Monday the 16th ... inquiring monkeys want to know ... where are they!   

Oh, and I found this on wftv also ...
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/2691965/detail.html
Some think it resembles Baez!   

Actually, I feel there is quite the match for Linda Baden.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: February 24, 2009, 07:20:47 PM »

Where are our documents?
Okay - but those choices aren't much better! LOL  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hooch
For the record - I went with the spelling before my last post!  Not my fault, do I get to ride the golf cart? 

http://www.gatewayva.com/biz/virginiabusiness/magazine/yr1998/aug98/hooch.html

~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: February 24, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »

Turns?!  Oh, okay ...    (have I mentioned that my attorney Brad ... say's I'm under therapy ... and I should not be subjected to depositions taking turns?) 
OH - MY - GOD He's my attorney too!! He says that I am too emotionally distressed about this case and the fact that my water fountain dog bowl hasn't arrived in the mail.... to be banned. So basically I can say whatever I want b/c I'm too emotional and not responsible for my postings!!!
That Brad is an ace attorney!  I'm hoping he can keep me in "therapy" for the rest of my life!  That whole "being accountable" thing just isn't for me!   

and News Junkie ... you can jump aboard the "trimm witless news" golfcart ... whenever you see us out and about ... we'll be broadcasting bombshells before NG ever hears about them!   

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1496 on: February 24, 2009, 07:22:44 PM »

Where are our documents?
Spelling error on your part. We're talkin' hootch, as in Ol Number 7, made on a still chemistry set in my backyard. Mountain Dew, liquid lightning.....firewater. THAT hootch.
Hootch:  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hootch
Now, as to the spelling - I am only getting these technical legal terms and the SPELLING from you all!  Look up - you guys have spelled it three or more ways!
Guess this means no ride, eh? 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: February 24, 2009, 07:24:36 PM »

Where are our documents?

http://www.gatewayva.com/biz/virginiabusiness/magazine/yr1998/aug98/hooch.html
Okay, I get it - another stimulus plan! 
Quote:  The still's dozen vats of fermenting mash were capable of producing an estimated $10,000 worth of moonshine per week.
Thanks Trimm
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: February 24, 2009, 07:24:44 PM »

Actually, I feel there is quite the match for Linda Baden.
Oh ... I think you're onto something Gma Monkey!  I was looking at that big red thing as the buttocks ... not the face ... my bad!   

dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1499 on: February 24, 2009, 07:26:05 PM »

Has anyone had trouble getting onto the latest cage of the Caylee case? I have been trying all day with no lock. I click on the link that says pg locked to get to next page and no luck? Can anyone help me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.