May 21, 2024, 11:28:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #10 3/29/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 332168 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1120 on: April 01, 2009, 08:11:19 PM »

I guess we will find out if Ron goes back to work or not next week.
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1121 on: April 01, 2009, 08:11:39 PM »

Errr that makes me mad....Someone needs to break his middle finger so he cant use it anymore..IMO

Theres a whole gang of people in Satsuma and the surrounding areas that feel the same way.   It's no wonder that SOB is hiding lately.
It would be so nice for someone to catch that on video and send it to Nancy Grace..
She would not believe it, and would say Crystal made him do it 

In the rumor thread it is posted that he is emptying the Haleigh donation jars and using the funds for cigarettes, beer & lottery tickets. 

Rumor also that he spent about $1,000 at the Putnam County Fair the weekend he was there.

Someone must have been walking behind him with a calculator, keeping a total 
[/quote]

I'm not sure about that.  I didn't see him when I was there.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: April 01, 2009, 08:13:40 PM »

Good Night Sweet Monkey's- Again I am sorry for big deed issue..

Tomorrow I will check for Stallings in GA...

Well, we rather missed each other yesterday.. I stumbled onto something yesterday, can't and haven't posted. will share but has to be email. I sent it to LE late yesterday, I will send you a copy of what I sent them.
You have nanners mlee

mlee you have nanners...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: April 01, 2009, 08:14:34 PM »

Night folks.  RoadRunner is having issues now. 
Good Night
Good night RiverWalk!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: April 01, 2009, 08:18:30 PM »

According to a local from Satsuma posting on WS, Chad and Crystal dated and that is how Marie and Chads father met, then they got married..Chad and Crystal did not grow up as brother and sister...

Not true.  I wonder why the "locals" never stop to think we can look up records on the 'net???

Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield and Bruce Arron Griffis married 1/6/02.  Recorded Baker County, Fl.  12/16/03

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/ImageBrowser/image.aspx?ImageId=230290&png=-1

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=156801&rn=41&pi=2&ref=search

Is it possible they dated when they were younger...in high school or something, before Ron?

I don't think so.  Crystal/Kim have said that she's been with Ron since she was 14 and he was 15.  I've never seen anything for Chad in Putnam County.  JMO though and tracking these folks down across Florida.

Doesn't Chad live in Baker County? That's where Crystal was reportedly living before Haleigh went missing.

Yes, Chad lives in Baker County now.  When he was married to Hellen they lived in Georgia and different cities in Florida.  Crystal and Chad live in a MH on Marie/Bruce's lot in Baker County.

Chad is still married isn't he? I read on here that he is not divorced....that is how I wondered how does one get engaged to someone else when they are still married...His wife must let him date huh?    both sides of this family are, dysfunctional ?

Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1125 on: April 01, 2009, 08:20:15 PM »

According to a local from Satsuma posting on WS, Chad and Crystal dated and that is how Marie and Chads father met, then they got married..Chad and Crystal did not grow up as brother and sister...

Not true.  I wonder why the "locals" never stop to think we can look up records on the 'net???

Nancy Marie Johns Sheffield and Bruce Arron Griffis married 1/6/02.  Recorded Baker County, Fl.  12/16/03

Is it possible they dated when they were younger...in high school or something, before Ron?

I don't think so.  Crystal/Kim have said that she's been with Ron since she was 14 and he was 15.  I've never seen anything for Chad in Putnam County.  JMO though and tracking these folks down across Florida.

Doesn't Chad live in Baker County? That's where Crystal was reportedly living before Haleigh went missing.

Yes, Chad lives in Baker County now.  When he was married to Hellen they lived in Georgia and different cities in Florida.  Crystal and Chad live in a MH on Marie/Bruce's lot in Baker County.

Chad is still married isn't he? I read on here that he is not divorced....that is how I wondered how does one get engaged to someone else when they are still married...His wife must let him date huh?    both sides of this family are, dysfunctional ?

Check the Baker County family court records.  The divorce is final.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: April 01, 2009, 08:20:26 PM »

He may as well go back to work because he isn't doing anything to help find his kid.
He is a useless piece of less than human trash.
That Jeff Hardy just pizzed me off.
Does his elevator go to the top floor ? Does anyone have his email addy ?
I want to tell him that perhaps he should run for dog or stray kitty kat katcher next time.
Maybe he could investigate the  oh never mind, keyboard police will come for me
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: April 01, 2009, 08:24:46 PM »

oh ok..since when though? cause it was put on here that he is not divorced...am not arguing the point since I never look this stuff up but depend on others to do it...and it was put on here that he was still married, from another member...who did look it up....is Hellen his first wife or second?

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: April 01, 2009, 08:30:29 PM »

He may as well go back to work because he isn't doing anything to help find his kid.
He is a useless piece of less than human trash.
That Jeff Hardy just pizzed me off.
Does his elevator go to the top floor ? Does anyone have his email addy ?
I want to tell him that perhaps he should run for dog or stray kitty kat katcher next time.
Maybe he could investigate the  oh never mind, keyboard police will come for me
Amen....
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1129 on: April 01, 2009, 08:32:47 PM »

oh ok..since when though? cause it was put on here that he is not divorced...am not arguing the point since I never look this stuff up but depend on others to do it...and it was put on here that he was still married, from another member...who did look it up....is Hellen his first wife or second?

I don't know if there was a wife before Helen.  But his divorce from her was finalized.  It's in the paperwork that's online.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: April 01, 2009, 08:35:46 PM »

well  if he checks all the donation jars and they are empty, and if he can figure out a way to keep Mistie at home, and if whoever he works for doesnt mind if he is hooked on uhhh  pescription drugs and if his Lawyers say he can,  well   he just might!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: April 01, 2009, 08:39:05 PM »

snipped from article....

“I’m mad! I’m mad because my granddaughter’s gone, and somebody’s going to account for her…I’m tired of this, and it’s gone on too long.”

Griffis also said she shares in the frustration that tips are starting to come in more slowly.

“I will accept any help from anybody who wants to tell me anything about my granddaughter.”

Inside the Haleigh Bug Foundation we have learned members of Haleigh’s family will march in Crescent City’s annual Catfish Festival this upcoming weekend. They tell us they plan on marching alongside children who knew Haleigh. Adults and kids will pass out flyers and wear shirts showing Haleigh’s face to keep people on the lookout.

-------------------

Have we heard of the Cummings doing anything???

Well I learned today that when Ron drives by the Haleighbug building he sticks his middle finger out the window.

It sure would be nice if we could stick to facts and researching and not rumor mongering and such.

It's not a rumor.  I was in Satsuma today and saw it with my own two eyes.

Did you get a quick snap of that???  I hope so!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: April 01, 2009, 08:54:25 PM »

geez, if ron drives past there so many times sticking up his middle finger, I am really surprised that someone has not snapped a picture of it and posted it on the internet....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: April 01, 2009, 08:55:07 PM »

I wonder why Ronald just wont make Mistie tell him what the hell happened, I know he is slow but my God, he has to know that the answer lies with her, any one that really wanted to do something really bad would work this is his advantage, get wired up and sit her down with a joint and a few beers and fool her into talking, there's got to be something he can do besides ride the fair rides,get married, ride around shooting birds out the window, this stuff aint getting him nowhere, I know I would do whatever it  took however long it took to find one little scrap of info about my baby!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Alvilda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1134 on: April 01, 2009, 08:55:44 PM »

snipped from article....

“I’m mad! I’m mad because my granddaughter’s gone, and somebody’s going to account for her…I’m tired of this, and it’s gone on too long.”

Griffis also said she shares in the frustration that tips are starting to come in more slowly.

“I will accept any help from anybody who wants to tell me anything about my granddaughter.”

Inside the Haleigh Bug Foundation we have learned members of Haleigh’s family will march in Crescent City’s annual Catfish Festival this upcoming weekend. They tell us they plan on marching alongside children who knew Haleigh. Adults and kids will pass out flyers and wear shirts showing Haleigh’s face to keep people on the lookout.

-------------------

Have we heard of the Cummings doing anything???

Well I learned today that when Ron drives by the Haleighbug building he sticks his middle finger out the window.

It sure would be nice if we could stick to facts and researching and not rumor mongering and such.

I wish I did!  But no-  it was surreal.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: April 01, 2009, 09:07:34 PM »

Alvilda, I find a lot of your posts puzzling. LOL. Are you a resident of the area where the Cummings/Sheffield family are? Do you know any of these people personally? You seem to have a lot of "inside" information.

Are you saying that you saw Ronald drive by the Haleigh Bug Foundation yesterday? And he was making an obscene gesture as he drove by?

But then I get confused, because you also just said you did not see him while you were there. The "there" in this instance is the fair? Do you mean you did not see Ronald when you were at the fair? (Heart said: "Someone must have been walking behind him with a calculator, keeping a total." And your response was: "I'm not sure about that.  I didn't see him when I was there."

I am just trying to understand the information you are giving us.

I am asking these questions with due respect in the process of trying to weed out rumor and fact. Thanks.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: April 01, 2009, 09:09:35 PM »

I wonder why Ronald just wont make Mistie tell him what the hell happened, I know he is slow but my God, he has to know that the answer lies with her, any one that really wanted to do something really bad would work this is his advantage, get wired up and sit her down with a joint and a few beers and fool her into talking, there's got to be something he can do besides ride the fair rides,get married, ride around shooting birds out the window, this stuff aint getting him nowhere, I know I would do whatever it  took however long it took to find one little scrap of info about my baby!

...unless he knows what happened.

Just saying it's possible he knows.

I sure wish WE knew!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: April 01, 2009, 09:10:14 PM »

Judging by his actions.....

Seems to be leading a carefree life.  Everyone has heard of his lifestyle recently with his comings and goings, etc... no need to repeat it again.

So...my thoughts are...HE knows where Haleigh is.  He and Misty and the rest of the clampets, have staged this whole damn abduction, as it shows in his daily encounters.  I think he is just trying to bring heardship upon Crystal.  He certainly keeps grinding it in, doesn't he. 

Inconsistencies?????  LIES?????  He and momma clampet can't even get the story straight as to who picked Haleigh off the bus....ie, if anyone did that day!!!!!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: April 01, 2009, 09:10:33 PM »

Brandi...I know that you keep notes on all of these characters...do you have notes when another monkey brought it here that Chad was still married? Crystal's fiancee? I know that we discussed it here...do you remember that as well?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1139 on: April 01, 2009, 09:11:33 PM »

...unless he knows what happened.

Just saying it's possible he knows.

I sure wish WE knew!
Yes, that was what I was going to say also Brandi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.