May 14, 2024, 08:50:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 160221 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #220 on: January 05, 2011, 04:50:57 PM »

Marinade Dave has some of the pictures up that Joe Jordan took, which are in dry land, which is probably why the defense wants these, although they are not where caylee was?  I am so confused. 

http://marinadedave.com/journal/2011/1/1/twill-be-a-very-good-year.html

And according to this post, these items/pictures were taken on Yates Road, not where Caylee was found.  Post found at the Marinade Dave site about halfway down in the comments.

I remember these photos so I just did a search.
The sports top and sandal were found, in a wooded area on Yates Road, August 17, 08.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/searchers-find-items-in-woods-police-examining/

Why do I feel that Marinade Dave has once again inserted himself in this case. He has been seen in conversation with CA and Bozo. Talk about a no life blogger.

I know some folks do not ejoy MD.  I don't have an opinion on him, didn't read his site much.  Just posted the link cause of the pics and that is where I found them, but not by directly going to his site, I was googling Joseph Jordan and wound up there. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: January 05, 2011, 04:53:57 PM »

I am assuming that the defense handles their depositions in the same manner they do their motions. Thoughtlessly without preparation.

Probably late and unprepared, can't imagine it any different.

Bozo clearly did not do his homework/research before deposing J. Jordan, and now he thinks he's entitled to a do-over. Tough sh!t Bozo! You're a day late and a dollar short. (or 3 dollars in your case)

Bozo is an embarrassment not only to his profession, but to humanity!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: January 05, 2011, 04:55:46 PM »

Marinade Dave has some of the pictures up that Joe Jordan took, which are in dry land, which is probably why the defense wants these, although they are not where caylee was?  I am so confused. 

And according to this post, these items/pictures were taken on Yates Road, not where Caylee was found.  Post found at the Marinade Dave site about halfway down in the comments.

The sports top and sandal were found, in a wooded area on Yates Road, August 17, 08.

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/17/searchers-find-items-in-woods-police-examining/

Why do I feel that Marinade Dave has once again inserted himself in this case. He has been seen in conversation with CA and Bozo. Talk about a no life blogger.

I know some folks do not ejoy MD.  I don't have an opinion on him, didn't read his site much.  Just posted the link cause of the pics and that is where I found them, but not by directly going to his site, I was googling Joseph Jordan and wound up there. 

It isn't a problem for me. The link is posted quite often. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: January 05, 2011, 04:56:56 PM »

Those pictures were posted here as well Zoo, by many members. The point is those items photographed were not found on Suburban Drive. Bozo can say they were til hell freezes over, but they were NOT!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: January 05, 2011, 05:00:23 PM »

Those pictures were posted here as well Zoo, by many members. The point is those items photographed were not found on Suburban Drive. Bozo can say they were til hell freezes over, but they were NOT!

At the time JJ was first brought up, I went back and read all of his posts. I don't think he ever said he was 20-30 feet from where Caylee's body was found. At least not here on SM.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: January 05, 2011, 05:09:49 PM »

At the time JJ was first brought up, I went back and read all of his posts. I don't think he ever said he was 20-30 feet from where Caylee's body was found. At least not here on SM.

I don't recall him saying that either.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: January 05, 2011, 05:14:10 PM »

Absolutley right, I remembered seeing them back when, but had not seen them recently so was looking.  I remembered them looking like just junk thrown in the forrest, and that is still what they look like.  I posted over and over how guilty Beotchface is, wonder if i will be subpeoned soon?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: January 05, 2011, 05:15:54 PM »

Smackdown 2011.  The year of Caylee Anthony.  This is turning out to be quite a good year, minus the fact that my hubby lost his job yesterday.  Hopefully out with the old and in with the new brings a better one soon.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: January 05, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »

Anybody find out why Beotchface was allowed to not attend court today? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 05, 2011, 05:25:54 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/26368610/detail.html
Subpoena For Photos Denied In Casey Case
Posted: 5:40 pm EST January 4, 2011Updated: 4:27 pm EST January 5, 2011
ORLANDO, Fla. -- In the Case against Casey Anthony, Judge Belvin Perry denied a subpoena on Wednesday, requested by the defense, to collect photos belonging to a Texas Equusearch volunteer.
During a hearing, Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, argued searcher Joe Jordan had pictures of the wooded area where Caylee's remains were found in 2008. Baez said the pictures were posted on a blog, but have since been removed.

The defense wants to see if the pictures were taken before the remains were discovered, but the judge said the defense was unable prove those photos exist.

"I'm trying to establish whether you are going on a fishing expedition or whether or not there is something specific that can lead to tangible evidence," Perry said.

Casey's defense team is trying to prove the area where Caylee's remains were found was not underwater when searchers were in the area. Though the judge denied the motion, the defense could revisit the issue if they can bring forward new information and make a more compelling argument.

Meanwhile, defense expert, botanist Dr. Jane Bock will be deposed on January 18. Defense bug expert Dr. Tim Huntington will be questioned under oath on January 28.

The experts have been ordered by the judge to provide written reports before the depositions.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2011, 05:28:20 PM »

I hate that most motions are denied w/o prejudice.  That allows the idiot to refile motions 50 million times if they wish, wasting taxpayer money yet again.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: January 05, 2011, 05:35:39 PM »

I hate that most motions are denied w/o prejudice.  That allows the idiot to refile motions 50 million times if they wish, wasting taxpayer money yet again.
Zoo, I hear you.  But bozo better be sure what he's talking about (which is impossible imo) or he won't get a smack down from His Honor, he will get a knock down.  bozo should be learning (which he isn't) Judge Perry is wise to his smoke and screen dance.  He wants facts, not fish.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: January 05, 2011, 05:39:54 PM »

How long do Bozo and Co have to pay the fines levied by JP for their willful noncompliance?  Anybody know? 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: January 05, 2011, 05:41:09 PM »

Zoo, I hear you.  But bozo better be sure what he's talking about (which is impossible imo) or he won't get a smack down from His Honor, he will get a knock down.  bozo should be learning (which he isn't) Judge Perry is wise to his smoke and screen dance.  He wants facts, not fish.

JP has mentioned that he is part of the innocence board and today he mentioned he was ruling on a custody case.  It is clear he believes in his oaths, the law and just plain cares. I am so happy that Team Bobo got Strickland out because IMO had they not, when ever this would have gone to trial under JS it would have been appealed anyway and we would be watching JP regardless as the senior Judge on round two of the trial.  They did Caylee a favour and have sped up the inevitable and JP is ensuring everything is fair so there will be no mistrial based on process and the law.  I have no doubt that JP will ensure this proceeds accordingly will all respect for the law and process. IMO
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #234 on: January 05, 2011, 05:51:12 PM »

OK this is weird and it is a true story..it just happened.

I was playing online scrabble and my new letters came to my tray.....

DYSOONKC  in that order in my tray 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: January 05, 2011, 05:55:26 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #236 on: January 05, 2011, 05:57:50 PM »

Wishful thinking Nutt or a sign of things to come.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #237 on: January 05, 2011, 05:58:26 PM »

YUP MUFFY

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: January 05, 2011, 06:15:35 PM »

Freaky!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: January 05, 2011, 06:20:10 PM »

Does anyone see a link to the video of the hearing today? I am not seeing it. TIA

Shout out to my Klaasend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.