May 22, 2024, 09:18:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 231368 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: April 30, 2009, 02:48:15 PM »

I think if she was lying of guilty of any crime she would have been arrested.   I wish I knew what Marie's concerns were when she called DCF on Crystal, possibly just drugs, but somehow I am not sure about that.
Well sh still may be, this aint over yet, and if only two people know what happened in that home or mayb three and noone is talking then how would she be arrested if LE still doesnt know what happened.........

now, is this a current situation that Maria called DCF, if so when this occur.. I thought you  were referring to something long ago == long long ago?  HH have you heard anything about this??
the court docs from just over 3 years ago show Marie called DCF on Crystal, in Marie's own words " I was just protecting my grandchildren." 
ecactly over 3 years ago..........the time Marie was trying her Tough Love and it worked.......someone should have tried this with Ronald and Musty at some point instead of standing by and letting them get away with everything....then Haleigh might still be here and none of this would be happening!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: April 30, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »

Sorry I was responding to the post  that said that Misty should be arrested or something like that.

I will be shocked if Crystal or one of her friends/family members is not involved in some way.
I won't be,  Crystal is not involved in this, my God, why would someone think she was, she is so sick with worry and nerves and stress, while Ronald and Musty go about their own business and act like its nothing......

She doesn't seem sick with worry imo, all she seems to care about is custody.  I hope Haleigh is alive and back with her Daddy soon.
well   thats not gonna happen........the part about her going back to Ronald.........and how many times have you seen Crystal........did you visit her lately, did you talk to her, watch her cry, watch her brush off all the stuffed animals and say Haleigh was gonna love them when she comes home, Id just like to know how you are making your assumptions about her!
Well, I sure hope that Haleigh would not just go back with Ron and his little junkie wife.
  Misty does not look like a junkie.  I don't think she is.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: April 30, 2009, 02:50:59 PM »

Yes I do think that.  I am not sure about motive, I do think Haleigh is alive and this is a custody case.

Welcome Truthsleuth!

This is the only way I can think that Crystal would be involved, that it's a custody case.  I'm not sure I believe that though.  I hope that's the case because then there's a chance that Haleigh is still alive.

I am right behind you on that one..  do you have any info on when Maria called DCF on Crystal.. I guess my ole mind must have slipped, I haven't heard about it before?  She certainly would have done it for good reason's I know that, she and Crystal are tight, and Maria would never do anything to be mean or hateful to Crystal..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: April 30, 2009, 02:52:13 PM »

Yes I do think that.  I am not sure about motive, I do think Haleigh is alive and this is a custody case.

Welcome Truthsleuth!

This is the only way I can think that Crystal would be involved, that it's a custody case.  I'm not sure I believe that though.  I hope that's the case because then there's a chance that Haleigh is still alive.

Thanks for the welcome!  That's what I was thinking, is that it's a custody case.  All the info I have seen to date seems to point in that direction.  By that I mean, Cobra, Kim and Art's actions, and to some extent Crystal's.  I don't see her talk much about Haleigh or beg for her return.  I  think TJ seemed on board with them as well before that unfortunate "flirting" incident.
Uhhhh TJ took back that statement and this is by no means a custody battle, except for the batttle going on to save Jr. from Ronald and the same fate Haleigh has suffered........do you mean to tell me that you think all these people are silly enough to believe they can kidnap a child and get all this attention and stuff going on and still they are gonna have this child at the end of all this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you think that, really!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: April 30, 2009, 02:54:45 PM »

Sorry I was responding to the post  that said that Misty should be arrested or something like that.

I will be shocked if Crystal or one of her friends/family members is not involved in some way.
I won't be,  Crystal is not involved in this, my God, why would someone think she was, she is so sick with worry and nerves and stress, while Ronald and Musty go about their own business and act like its nothing......

She doesn't seem sick with worry imo, all she seems to care about is custody.  I hope Haleigh is alive and back with her Daddy soon.
well   thats not gonna happen........the part about her going back to Ronald.........and how many times have you seen Crystal........did you visit her lately, did you talk to her, watch her cry, watch her brush off all the stuffed animals and say Haleigh was gonna love them when she comes home, Id just like to know how you are making your assumptions about her!
  Crystal's behaviour and actions in the past and present, both from court documents and interviews I have seen.  I do not know her personally, I also do not know Ron or Misty personally.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: April 30, 2009, 02:55:43 PM »

Junkie dopehead .   tomato tomato
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: April 30, 2009, 02:57:20 PM »

Crystal's behaviour and actions in the past and present, both from court documents and interviews I have seen.  I do not know her personally, I also do not know Ron or Misty personally.
well, i have seen nothing in the court documents that would give me the impression that she was a danger to her kids and just might kidnap one of them, I have also seen her pain and hurt in her interviews and have heard her beg for someone to bring Haleigh back to her....

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: April 30, 2009, 02:58:43 PM »

Welcome Truthsleuth!

Thanks for the welcome!  That's what I was thinking, is that it's a custody case.  All the info I have seen to date seems to point in that direction.  By that I mean, Cobra, Kim and Art's actions, and to some extent Crystal's.  I don't see her talk much about Haleigh or beg for her return.  I  think TJ seemed on board with them as well before that unfortunate "flirting" incident.
Uhhhh TJ took back that statement and this is by no means a custody battle, except for the batttle going on to save Jr. from Ronald and the same fate Haleigh has suffered........do you mean to tell me that you think all these people are silly enough to believe they can kidnap a child and get all this attention and stuff going on and still they are gonna have this child at the end of all this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you think that, really!
Yes he took it back, I imagine he thought his twitter was private.  I saw what he said, and I thought she seemed "off" in the interview as well.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: April 30, 2009, 02:59:51 PM »

well, i have seen nothing in the court documents that would give me the impression that she was a danger to her kids and just might kidnap one of them, I have also seen her pain and hurt in her interviews and have heard her beg for someone to bring Haleigh back to her....
BBM I thought it was interesting when she said that they would box her car in when she visited, like they thought she was going to kidnap the kids. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: April 30, 2009, 03:00:14 PM »

Welcome Truthsleuth!

If it were... not saying it is.... the reason little ron is still with big ron.. is he was sleeping against the wall, and to take him, short elevator would have been woken up..
that would be the only reason I can possible think of.. Other than that..

I know one thing, if I came home from work, (still lived in NM, somewhere near my ex. and my daughter was still young enough to be in both our custody's, like she was) if she were not at home, and I had no idea where she went, the first person I would have called was my ex..  If he didn't know where she was, then we would have called the LE together. (even if we didn't like each other).  But, I would have checked with him first.  That's my ole opinion, and I know its worth about 50 cents on a cup of coffee.. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #330 on: April 30, 2009, 03:01:54 PM »

Welcome Truthsleuth!

I am right behind you on that one..  do you have any info on when Maria called DCF on Crystal.. I guess my ole mind must have slipped, I haven't heard about it before?  She certainly would have done it for good reason's I know that, she and Crystal are tight, and Maria would never do anything to be mean or hateful to Crystal..
I don't think she did it to be mean or hateful, she was worried about the children, and good on her.  Not sure what date she called, Marie told the court she had on Dec.27/05 iirc.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: April 30, 2009, 03:10:07 PM »

Welcome Truthsleuth!

Yes he took it back, I imagine he thought his twitter was private.  I saw what he said, and I thought she seemed "off" in the interview as well.
Seems to be OFF....is that what you call someone that is suffering with the loss of a child......well I wouldnt espect her to be anything but, this girl is sick and thats all you see,        and as far as TJ Hart is concerned I think the statement was wishful thinking on his part!!!!!!!!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: April 30, 2009, 03:11:06 PM »

BBM I thought it was interesting when she said that they would box her car in when she visited, like they thought she was going to kidnap the kids. 

Pardon me, what does BBM mean?

Never heard that used as an acronym before.

TIA.

(I keep getting locked out of the cage! grrr)

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: April 30, 2009, 03:27:01 PM »

Seems to be OFF....is that what you call someone that is suffering with the loss of a child......well I wouldnt espect her to be anything but, this girl is sick and thats all you see,        and as far as TJ Hart is concerned I think the statement was wishful thinking on his part!!!!!!!!

That's ok, we don't have to agree.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #334 on: April 30, 2009, 03:27:15 PM »

Thank-you, druggie will do just fine. That is what she is, period. I will bet my house that the three day bender Misty was on, was not her first, nor will it be her last 
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #335 on: April 30, 2009, 03:27:58 PM »

Poop, I don't know how to edit my post.

BBM means bolded by me Brandi
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: April 30, 2009, 03:29:53 PM »

Welcome Truthsleuth!

She seemed off......is that all you can say or seem to be concerned with, this is a Mother who's child is gone and you think she should be what?  Of course she is off......as I would be .................and I think the statement made by TJ was just wishful thinking on his part........

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: April 30, 2009, 03:31:38 PM »

Welcome Truthsleuth!

She seemed off......is that all you can say or seem to be concerned with, this is a Mother who's child is gone and you think she should be what?  Of course she is off......as I would be .................and I think the statement made by TJ was just wishful thinking on his part........
opppss   my comp messed up, I didnt know the other comment had posted.....sorry,,,,

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #338 on: April 30, 2009, 03:33:14 PM »

And for me it keeps coming back, why would Ron leave his children with a girlfriend/babysitter who was coming down from a three day bender? I would think if he is such a great dad, that would have been a major concern, he could have taken his children to his mom or grandma's house. He put his children in danger by leaving them with Misty.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: April 30, 2009, 03:34:23 PM »

Thank-you, druggie will do just fine. That is what she is, period. I will bet my house that the three day bender Misty was on, was not her first, nor will it be her last 

ITA
People generally don't go on 3 day benders their first time out the gate, I'm sure Misty was pretty well schooled before the Greg, Nay Nay weekend.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.