May 22, 2024, 10:25:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 267966 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: August 31, 2007, 01:33:15 PM »

Vicki - it doesn't look at all like him to me. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: August 31, 2007, 01:34:46 PM »

Don't know if that is Loco Steph or not but here is her philosophy as provided on that Miss Aruba site:

PHILOSOPHY

Life is a constant test that at all moments one should learn; one have to apply it to continue progressing; make bad, one receives punishment; do well, one get rewarded. Life is to repeat the test, when it has not been caught.

http://www.visitaruba.com/attractions/whatson/miss_aruba.html

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #902 on: August 31, 2007, 02:06:22 PM »

Vicki - it doesn't look at all like him to me. 

Nor to me. And that isn't Natalee and Loco Steph was not in Miss Aruba pagent.

All totally different peeps.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: August 31, 2007, 02:37:19 PM »

Not sure if anyone knows this yet but here is the response to whether Aruba had a press confrence yesterday.....

They did not have a press conference about the case. They may have made some indirect reference to it, but we haven't heard or been invited to attend any such conference. The internet is full of misinformation and care should be exercised to distinguish fact from rumors.
Take Care, XXXXXXX

Just thought you guys would like to know.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: August 31, 2007, 02:40:05 PM »

Not sure if anyone knows this yet but here is the response to whether Aruba had a press confrence yesterday.....

They did not have a press conference about the case. They may have made some indirect reference to it, but we haven't heard or been invited to attend any such conference. The internet is full of misinformation and care should be exercised to distinguish fact from rumors.
Take Care, XXXXXXX

Just thought you guys would like to know.

hotshot, who made this statement?  sounds like they must have had a lot of inquiries about it.
dennisintn
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: August 31, 2007, 02:41:47 PM »

hotshot, who made this statement?  sounds like they must have had a lot of inquiries about it.
dennisintn

Our Friend Jossy.  So I am sure many have inquired.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: August 31, 2007, 02:48:58 PM »

Wow, looks like this is on tonight also...8pm to midnight Natalee

Wheres carpe??  Needs to be taped

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: August 31, 2007, 02:50:16 PM »

Oopsssss Saturday, sorry

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: August 31, 2007, 02:53:00 PM »

Hotshot - I wonder if it's a repeat? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: August 31, 2007, 02:55:15 PM »

Oopsssss Saturday, sorry

Thanks Hotshot...hope it is new stuff and not just a rerun..but any publicity does help!! I am setting my dvr to record it now!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #910 on: August 31, 2007, 03:05:40 PM »

Posted this in Musings should have posted it here.

Hi everyone,

Greta is going to have "Missing in Paradise"  on Saturday 8 pm. It will have the jvds interview again. So it looks like a repeat. Not sure.

Hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 31, 2007, 03:09:37 PM »

Well hope its not, but I am sure it is.  4 hours though so I think I am going to make it a night and watch anyway, maybe theres something we have forgotten about, something that will jiggle our memories.  Anyway, off to work, have a good day, see you all tonight..

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #912 on: August 31, 2007, 03:10:34 PM »

It is the 2006 Documentary that Greta did about the case.

9 Murder in the Heartland 2006 Jill Berhman.

10 2006 Dark Waters Chuck Rutherford and Lana Stempien.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: August 31, 2007, 03:11:09 PM »

Well hope its not, but I am sure it is.  4 hours though so I think I am going to make it a night and watch anyway, maybe theres something we have forgotten about, something that will jiggle our memories.  Anyway, off to work, have a good day, see you all tonight..

Yes, me too!  Have a good day!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: August 31, 2007, 03:33:48 PM »

Oopsssss Saturday, sorry

it is 8 pm eastern and midnight eastern time

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: August 31, 2007, 03:35:34 PM »

Regarding the rumored press conference in Aruba yesterday.  This was posted by Victor at Scrux:

Victor

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Press Conference had nothing to do with NH case

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORANJESTAD - "We hebben nu officieel een conflict in het Koninkrijk." Dat zei de Arubaanse premier Nelson Oduber donderdag in Oranjestad in een persconferentie over het bezoek woensdag van staatssecretaris Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Koninkrijksrelaties) aan Aruba.

"Dit heeft consequenties voor de toekomst", aldus Oduber, die sinds lange tijd ook het woord onafhankelijkheid in zijn mond neemt. Hij heeft donderdag ambtenaren bevolen het overleg met Nederland op te schorten.

Premier Oduber is kwaad dat Nederland niet met geld over de brug komt dat werd verdiend aan de verkoop van gebouwen waarin nu het Arubaanse Marriott-hotel zit.
-----------------------

Premier Oduber said during a press conference Thursday in Oranjestad about the visit of State-Secretary Ank Bijleveld Schouten that there are consequences for the future and used the word "independance".
Premier Oduber is angry because Holland does not come up with the money that was earned with the sale of the buildings where now the Aruban Marriott is located.

Just in case anyone was wondering what the press conference was about.

(if to much of-topic please delete).

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: August 31, 2007, 04:07:58 PM »

We need someone with California law experience to explain what this actually means.  To me it, by saying NO FUTURE HEARING it sounds like the CASE has been dismissed.  Others are saying only the Jamie Skeeters involvement, I'm not so sure.  In the past there have always been future hearing dates listed:

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: August 31, 2007, 04:20:56 PM »

It sounds too good to be true, but I hope it has been dismissed altogether. Maybe there's something going on we don't know yet...oh well I can dream. Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: August 31, 2007, 04:28:15 PM »

Regarding the rumored press conference in Aruba yesterday.  This was posted by Victor at Scrux:

Victor

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Press Conference had nothing to do with NH case

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORANJESTAD - "We hebben nu officieel een conflict in het Koninkrijk." Dat zei de Arubaanse premier Nelson Oduber donderdag in Oranjestad in een persconferentie over het bezoek woensdag van staatssecretaris Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Koninkrijksrelaties) aan Aruba.

"Dit heeft consequenties voor de toekomst", aldus Oduber, die sinds lange tijd ook het woord onafhankelijkheid in zijn mond neemt. Hij heeft donderdag ambtenaren bevolen het overleg met Nederland op te schorten.

Premier Oduber is kwaad dat Nederland niet met geld over de brug komt dat werd verdiend aan de verkoop van gebouwen waarin nu het Arubaanse Marriott-hotel zit.
-----------------------

Premier Oduber said during a press conference Thursday in Oranjestad about the visit of State-Secretary Ank Bijleveld Schouten that there are consequences for the future and used the word "independance".
Premier Oduber is angry because Holland does not come up with the money that was earned with the sale of the buildings where now the Aruban Marriott is located.

Just in case anyone was wondering what the press conference was about.

(if to much of-topic please delete).

I translate that as NL dealt with that as a creditor in a bankruptcy might, due to outstanding debt default.

Not getting wasteful extravagant hands on the proceeds really put Oduber in a snit, eh? Probably a Good Thing.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: August 31, 2007, 04:34:40 PM »

I translate that as NL dealt with that as a creditor in a bankruptcy might, due to outstanding debt default.

Not getting wasteful extravagant hands on the proceeds really put Oduber in a snit, eh? Probably a Good Thing.

That's what I got Granny T. It looks like Holland garnisheed Aruba's wages for past debt and Oduber is having a hissy fit  threatening to secede. No more teat for Nelson.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.