May 14, 2024, 05:21:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 414969 times)
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: September 08, 2011, 08:06:58 PM »

4myjoey did I miss something? Were you unable to post the pic ?

I think we posted at the same time.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: September 08, 2011, 08:07:48 PM »

Someone needs to address that horrid sign with a paintball gun.

Unfortunately, it is strategically placed. I was traveling west bound on a divided hiway. That billboard is on the eastbound side.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: September 08, 2011, 08:09:48 PM »

4myjoey did I miss something? Were you unable to post the pic ?

I think we posted at the same time.
Well thank you anyway, I figured it out as you can see.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: September 08, 2011, 08:11:40 PM »

Pretty sure the scumbags have rode by in the blood jeep just to take a picture and gloat.
I guess that was the flash you see. I thought it was a red jeep. Imagine them trying to avoid a camera!  NOT!!!
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #484 on: September 08, 2011, 08:38:03 PM »

2 reports on this site, http://caseytrackers.com/, at different times of KC living in  Okeechobee FL...here's the latest post

casey hiding in OKEECHOBEE, FL staying at Jose's brother's winter home

10:02 Sep 5 2011 8811 SE 68TH WAY, OKEECHOBEE,FL

Casey Confirmed Sightings
Description
Just saw an interesting post on another group. It's by a guy that lives in Okeechobee FL so it sounds credible. He even gives the address. Wish the news stations would surround the house. lol Jose thinks he's so smart. lol
 ::snipping2:: ::snipping2::

Sunny, I used your above link to pull up Baez' brother's house in Okeechobee on Google satellite maps or at least the address given.  This house is not the mansion of Casey's dreams.  If she is there, she hasn't moved up much from her parents' home.  I was sort of surprised after having seen Jose's house.

Not to mention that it doesn't appear to provide much security.  No gates, nothing.  I would think that if her team was "so worried" about her safety, they'd place her in a home in a gated community.  Not some little open target 2BR/1BA shanty on the street.  The point of their probation appeal was the supposed "death threats" that she was receiving.  So they lost that appeal and then they choose this home for her?  They're stupid, but not that stupid.  I'm not buying it. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: September 08, 2011, 08:38:12 PM »

jr: thanks for thanks the billboard pic. Good pic! Love the motion in it.

4myjoey: thanks for posting it for us to see.

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: September 08, 2011, 09:09:15 PM »

jr: thanks for thanks the billboard pic. Good pic! Love the motion in it.

4myjoey: thanks for posting it for us to see.
Thanks Brandi.
It was quite an experience pulling off to the left emergency lane of an 8 lane divided hiway during the morning commute. I took.the picture over the  dividing barrier in the medium. Those cretins are definitely not worth it but that sign does not need to be there, period.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: September 08, 2011, 09:34:47 PM »

Casey Anthony … It was the Seizures that Made Her Do it … So Says Cindy & George Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/08/casey-anthony-it-was-the-seizures-that-made-her-do-it-say-says-cindy-george-anthony/

Good grief, now it was grand mal seizures that Casey Anthony suffered from that was responsible for the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. According to the chief enabler and fellow psychopath, Cindy Anthony stated on the Dr. Phil Show that Casey suffered from seizures and probably had one as Caylee drown in the pool.

According to Cindy, it was the grand mal seizures that could have involve da loss of consciousness  as Caylee drown. When will these people stop? Their daughter got away with murder and they continue to perpetrate the lie that it was an accident. If such a situation took place, and there was a documented medical malady on the part of Casey, had she reported this the day it happened she would never have spent a day in jail, nor would she have ever been charged.  Spare us the nonsense. Grand mal seizures most often caused by epilepsy but can be triggered by other health problems such as low blood pressure or a stroke. We could be so lucky.

Cindy and george just cant let this go. Casey gets away with murder and they are still making excuses.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #488 on: September 08, 2011, 09:49:01 PM »

GeraldoRivera Geraldo Rivera
At 11am, we'll post Casey Anthony's response to her parents' interview with Dr. Phil on Geraldo's FB page. facebook.com/geraldorivera -CT
1 hour ago https://twitter.com/#!/GeraldoRivera

How would the cretin Geraldo know her response to her parents' interview.  Is he boarding her somewhere?  I hate all these people.  Scum of the earth. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
jasmine
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: September 08, 2011, 11:11:20 PM »

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

In this transcript from George Anthony's interview with the FBI, he says Casey has never suffered from seizures.  These idiots can't even lie well!  And Dr. Phil certainly did not do his homework either.  Just like the jurors, the more they talk, the dumber they make themselves look.  From the comments I have seen after some articles revealing this "shocking death secret", more people are deciding not to watch this episode of Dr. Phil.  He's lost what little credibility he had left.  And Cindy is showing the world she is as big a liar as her daughter.   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 08, 2011, 11:37:47 PM »

I would prefer an AK-47

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: September 08, 2011, 11:40:02 PM »

I would prefer an AK-47

I'll pay for the ammo!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 08, 2011, 11:44:01 PM »

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

In this transcript from George Anthony's interview with the FBI, he says Casey has never suffered from seizures.  These idiots can't even lie well!  And Dr. Phil certainly did not do his homework either.  Just like the jurors, the more they talk, the dumber they make themselves look.  From the comments I have seen after some articles revealing this "shocking death secret", more people are deciding not to watch this episode of Dr. Phil.  He's lost what little credibility he had left.  And Cindy is showing the world she is as big a liar as her daughter.   

Yes, George did say she has never suffered from seizures. He also did not believe she had one when she went to the hospital when Jesse Grund called the ambulance, where the hospital could find nothing wrong with her.

The whole Cindy seizure thing is just ridiculous.

I do hope the boycott of Dr. Phil's show is effective.

No one wants to hear any more lies or anything from these people, IMO.

I know I don't.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 08, 2011, 11:50:13 PM »

Casey Anthony … It was the Seizures that Made Her Do it … So Says Cindy & George Anthony

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/08/casey-anthony-it-was-the-seizures-that-made-her-do-it-say-says-cindy-george-anthony/

Good grief, now it was grand mal seizures that Casey Anthony suffered from that was responsible for the death of her daughter Caylee Anthony. According to the chief enabler and fellow psychopath, Cindy Anthony stated on the Dr. Phil Show that Casey suffered from seizures and probably had one as Caylee drown in the pool.

According to Cindy, it was the grand mal seizures that could have involve da loss of consciousness  as Caylee drown. When will these people stop? Their daughter got away with murder and they continue to perpetrate the lie that it was an accident. If such a situation took place, and there was a documented medical malady on the part of Casey, had she reported this the day it happened she would never have spent a day in jail, nor would she have ever been charged.  Spare us the nonsense. Grand mal seizures most often caused by epilepsy but can be triggered by other health problems such as low blood pressure or a stroke. We could be so lucky.

Cindy and george just cant let this go. Casey gets away with murder and they are still making excuses.

I think that seizure she had was from cocaine or meth. Could have been alcohol withdrawal since they had partied all night and this was in the afternoon. I am convinced it was drug/alcohol related and I would be money the drug test run at the hospital would prove that. Right after that George said to the FBI she had some serious problems and he was going to see she got some help. I have always thought she was a meth addict from all the sores on her body at the jail and her sleeping for days when first arrested. She stayed up all night when she was out on bond and it really hacked me off they never drug tested her. The truth is most likely she went into a meth rage and killed Caylee. I am convinced Cindy knew about her drug addiction and that is why she would not push her and gave her money because she knew KC would sell Caylee for sex if she ran out of money for the drugs.

Cindy is going to be arrested as the FBI is getting all their evidence together now. They have been on to her since the first and they never get in a hurry. I would be money their are going to bring her up on charges of lying to them because she did a number of times even including this new story about seizures. They asked her more than once if KC had ever had a seizure and she lied and told them no knowing Jesse took her to the hospital for one. Why she did not tell them is she thought if she could keep that a secret they would not get the hospital drug tests on KC. Cindy will go down and KC will love every minute of it.

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #494 on: September 08, 2011, 11:56:01 PM »

According to Cindy, it was the grand mal seizures that could have involve da loss of consciousness  as Caylee drown. When will these people stop? Their daughter got away with murder and they continue to perpetrate the lie that it was an accident. If such a situation took place, and there was a documented medical malady on the part of Casey, had she reported this the day it happened she would never have spent a day in jail, nor would she have ever been charged.  Spare us the nonsense. Grand mal seizures most often caused by epilepsy but can be triggered by other health problems such as low blood pressure or a stroke. We could be so lucky.

I think that seizure she had was from cocaine or meth. Could have been alcohol withdrawal since they had partied all night and this was in the afternoon. I am convinced it was drug/alcohol related and I would be money the drug test run at the hospital would prove that. Right after that George said to the FBI she had some serious problems and he was going to see she got some help. I have always thought she was a meth addict from all the sores on her body at the jail and her sleeping for days when first arrested. She stayed up all night when she was out on bond and it really hacked me off they never drug tested her. The truth is most likely she went into a meth rage and killed Caylee. I am convinced Cindy knew about her drug addiction and that is why she would not push her and gave her money because she knew KC would sell Caylee for sex if she ran out of money for the drugs.

Cindy is going to be arrested as the FBI is getting all their evidence together now. They have been on to her since the first and they never get in a hurry. I would be money their are going to bring her up on charges of lying to them because she did a number of times even including this new story about seizures. They asked her more than once if KC had ever had a seizure and she lied and told them no knowing Jesse took her to the hospital for one. Why she did not tell them is she thought if she could keep that a secret they would not get the hospital drug tests on KC. Cindy will go down and KC will love every minute of it.

http://worldinfohub.net/2011/09/02/fbi-investigating-cindy-anthony-for-lying-and-providing-wrongful-evidence-to-fbi-agent-nick-savage/

I hope she is, but I have no faith that anybody in this skummy family will ever face any justice.  Even if she is arrested, what will her sentence be?  Probation?  A week in jail? 

There is only one form of justice the Skumnathy's will not be able to escape, and I am hoping for that to come sooner, rather than later.  We shall see down the road if Bozo gets any justice, based on how successful or not his business becomes, same with Mason, but I think many murderers will use them hoping for the same outcome.  Me personally, would not spit in his direction.  I'd rather go to jail than be represented by such scum. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: September 08, 2011, 11:58:58 PM »

http://s1.proxy04.twitpic.com/photos/large/390057597.jpg

Picture of the A's at an ice cream/candy shop in St. Pete this weekend...they were staying at, Bilmar Beach Resort,  a resort on Treasure Island.... in Pinellas County...!  They are living the high life off the blood money they make from Caylee's murder

Oh dear.

George cracks me up with his Charlie Harper from Two and a Half Men outfit.
Thanks, Sunny.

If I was as fat and flabby as Cindy I certainly would never put on a dress like that. She looks like those before pictures of those ungodly fat women in the work out and diet food commercials. She looks like the one who says "I weighed 220" lbs before only in her case there is no after picture.

Surely, to gosh, she knows how horrible she looks. On second though knowing her denial system, she may think she looks good. Hey Cindy - you look like those old fat women who sit on the porches in Appalachia.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: September 09, 2011, 12:02:07 AM »

Yes, George did say she has never suffered from seizures. He also did not believe she had one when she went to the hospital when Jesse Grund called the ambulance, where the hospital could find nothing wrong with her.

I know I don't.

When are these grifters supposed to be on the good quack doctor's site?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: September 09, 2011, 12:46:57 AM »

I know I don't.

When are these grifters supposed to be on the good quack doctor's site?

Next Monday. The 12th. They are on his season opener show.

Taped some time ago.

http://www.drphil.com/

From the preview:

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: September 09, 2011, 02:30:11 AM »

Hey Cindy - you look like those old fat women who sit on the porches in Appalachia.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: September 09, 2011, 02:33:12 AM »

Hey Cindy!! read this article...you must learn of the baby's granny!!! she is a really granny!!

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Dallas-mom-accused-of-beating-torturing-toddler-129473113.html

Prayers going up for that sweet child.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.