May 21, 2024, 03:05:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 692280 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: November 15, 2009, 03:04:48 AM »

I don't understand how a sex ring works..... would her mom have been paid big bucks for her?   Approximately how much?   The guys that actually want to have their way with these kids - are they paying top dollar or the same as if someone was picking someone on the street corner? 

I guess I'm trying to figure out what type of person would want this and is it in such great demand?

Look up child sex and Thailand sometime, Jackie. The place is notorious for being a haven for pedophiles. The sex laws there really don't protect children. If a child can be obtained within an international sex ring, her value is astronimical. She would have years to provide services, and the customers pay in cash.

When you see those girls, they are all asians. There are men that are really turned on by asian women and girls. You see no american girls there.

Curacao, a small island near Aruba is another location that is notorious for housing victims of the sex trade, as well as locations in Mexico.

Just unbelievable.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: November 15, 2009, 03:05:52 AM »

Klaas is offline, but she would remember the name of the teen that went onshore at a port of call from a cruise ship....... it was Aruba I believe. She was not seen again, but pictures have surfaced, years later of a sex slave in the sex trade, and it's her. The horror is that as they age, they are often killed. The simply aren't a money maker anymore and they can't free them because of the exposure it might bring.

A child is a big ticket and would bring more, IMO. They would meet very specific preferences and would be pricier.

I am sorry to be so graphic, but when a child is abuse and torn so badly that her shpincter muscle will no longer hold back her feces, she is damaged goods. I don't think it was a coincidence that it was her favorite blanket was covered in feces and throw away. A child is a big ticket item until that happens. I don't think anything good happens to her after that. I don't think treatment is in her future. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #722 on: November 15, 2009, 03:07:16 AM »

I can't verify this, but Klaas will remember it I'm sure. There was a video made of a woman who had been in the sex trade underworld for years and had become older. Apparently there was a customer who got his kicks by torture, and the film showed the girl having sex while being tied down, and it ended with a huge nail being driven into her forehead while the "trick" was finishing. The film was being made as a snuff film which would also bring a lot of money as it was sold.

Again, I can't verify this. There was some speculation that the film was a hoax. Klaas can weigh in tomorrow and should know more.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #723 on: November 15, 2009, 03:09:36 AM »

Klaas is offline, but she would remember the name of the teen that went onshore at a port of call from a cruise ship....... it was Aruba I believe. She was not seen again, but pictures have surfaced, years later of a sex slave in the sex trade, and it's her. The horror is that as they age, they are often killed. The simply aren't a money maker anymore and they can't free them because of the exposure it might bring.

A child is a big ticket and would bring more, IMO. They would meet very specific preferences and would be pricier.

I am sorry to be so graphic, but when a child is abuse and torn so badly that her shpincter muscle will no longer hold back her feces, she is damaged goods. I don't think it was a coincidence that it was her favorite blanket was covered in feces and throw away. A child is a big ticket item until that happens. I don't think anything good happens to her after that. I don't think treatment is in her future. JMO

That's painfully logical Fanny. Sadly, that makes sense.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: November 15, 2009, 03:10:42 AM »

When I don't know where to turn for understanding, I look here. I don't mean to preach, and I'm certainly not posting this to offend anyone. I just thought I'd offer to you guys what gives me a little comfort:

Matthew 18:10:

See that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, that in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

I believe that Shaniya does have a guardian angel and that God knows well all that is happening to her. I believe she is not alone with just evil. Horrible things happen because we all, even her mother, has free will to make choices and just as apple trees cannot produce acorns, evil can only produce evil. Regardless of what happens to her, Shaniya is not totally at the mercy of their choices. My prayer is that she somehow perceives the love that is with her, and that it will sustain and comfort her. I believe that if she does not survive the ordeal that she is in, she will instantly be in the arms of a Loving God.   

I thank you for your prayer, and will do my best to be positive. All I can say is God is in Charge and maybe there is a reason in his master plan for this event to happen. I am very discouraged and will not reflex my attitude on you any more.

I will go to bed with a prayer in my heart that this comes out for the best good for Shaniya. God Bless her litte innocent heart.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #725 on: November 15, 2009, 03:12:29 AM »

Fanny? I'm glad you're here. Sleep well, and I'll join you in your prayers! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #726 on: November 15, 2009, 03:14:17 AM »

I don't understand how a sex ring works..... would her mom have been paid big bucks for her?   Approximately how much?   The guys that actually want to have their way with these kids - are they paying top dollar or the same as if someone was picking someone on the street corner? 

I guess I'm trying to figure out what type of person would want this and is it in such great demand?

Look up child sex and Thailand sometime, Jackie. The place is notorious for being a haven for pedophiles. The sex laws there really don't protect children. If a child can be obtained within an international sex ring, her value is astronimical. She would have years to provide services, and the customers pay in cash.

When you see those girls, they are all asians. There are men that are really turned on by asian women and girls. You see no american girls there.

Curacao, a small island near Aruba is another location that is notorious for housing victims of the sex trade, as well as locations in Mexico.

Just unbelievable.

There's a network throughout the Carribbean, including Venezuela.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 03:21:41 AM by CBB » Logged
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #727 on: November 15, 2009, 03:14:36 AM »

So, how much do you think her mother could have been paid?  Drugs, Hundreds, Thousands.........

I don't think the mother got big bucks. As Fanny said they are two bit scum. She most likely got drugs  with maybe some cash. But not much. IMO If she had gotten big dollars she would have moved on and hidden from the father. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #728 on: November 15, 2009, 03:18:38 AM »

Good Night Fanny

I will be joining you with Prayers for Shaniya.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #729 on: November 15, 2009, 03:26:50 AM »

An FBI report on human trafficking (primarily talks about it in the US).

http://www.fbi.gov/page2/june06/human_trafficking061206.htm
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: November 15, 2009, 03:31:38 AM »

Please go and light a gratefulness candle for Shaniya.  an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6491.0

crazybabyborg
« Reply #731 on: November 15, 2009, 03:35:47 AM »

Please go and light a gratefulness candle for Shaniya.  an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6491.0

Thanks Fanny!
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #732 on: November 15, 2009, 03:43:19 AM »

So, how much do you think her mother could have been paid?  Drugs, Hundreds, Thousands.........

I don't think the mother got big bucks. As Fanny said they are two bit scum. She most likely got drugs  with maybe some cash. But not much. IMO If she had gotten big dollars she would have moved on and hidden from the father. 

I don't think the mom got much. Maybe a couple pounds of weed and a few rocks, if she was lucky. We have to remember she was probably desperate for money to buy drugs and just said, to hell with it, and got the drugs.

The person who bought her can in turn sell her for a couple thousand or loan her out to his or her sick friends. That's how he OR she will keep the cash flowing in. However with all this media attention I don't think anyone will be up for it and that's where the trouble sets in. If no one will pay what use is the little girl? She'll be killed quickly and disposed of.

I really hope they find her before it's too late. I don't believe it is.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: November 15, 2009, 06:48:35 AM »

This story is horrific, she is not a mother she is a piece of sh-t that should have been flushed before she was full term. I'm praying that MacNeil did the right thing
and hid that child until LE arrested that piece of sh-t. Remember he gave himself up
and admitted he took the child. I'm hoping he gave LE info about what was going on
but would not say where she was till mommy dearest was arrested and charged. He
has been in jail before so 2 or 3 days more would not hurt. I'm praying that I'm right
In MacNeil's jacket there is nothing that involves children. I'm praying that he's
a humane being and that there are some things he will not involve himself with.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: November 15, 2009, 07:57:26 AM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410

Published: 05:53 AM, Sun Nov 15, 2009
Mother faces charges in girl's disappearanceBy John Ramsey
Staff writer

Mario McNeil makes first court appearance
Grandmother of missing girl reacts to daughter's arrest
Mother faces charges in missing girl case The mother of a missing 5-year-old girl was charged Saturday with allowing her daughter to be taken "with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude," according to police and arrest paperwork.

Shaniya Davis has been missing since Tuesday morning, when her mother reported she was abducted from her home in Sleepy Hollow Mobile Home Park off Murchison Road.

Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, 25, was charged at 9:12 p.m. Saturday with human trafficking, felony child abuse - prostitution, filing a false police report, and resisting, delaying or obstructing justice.

The search for Shaniya Davis continues. Asked if police think the girl is still alive, Fayetteville police Sgt. John Somerindyke said, "We sure hope so."

According to arrest documents, Davis "knowingly provide(d) Shaniya Davis with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and she "permit(ted) an act of prostitution."

Police have not charged anyone with molesting Shaniya, but said the investigation is ongoing.

The man accused of taking her, Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, turned himself in Friday. Police said he admitted to kidnapping the child.

Investigators reviewed the timeline Davis had originally given them and found several inconsistencies, Somerindyke said.

Antoinette Davis had reported her daughter missing at 6:53a.m. Tuesday. She told police that she had last seen the child at 5:30 a.m. Meanwhile, police have said, surveillance video at an unnamed Sanford hotel showed McNeill carrying Shaniya to a room at about 6:11 a.m. that day.

A hotel worker called police after recognizing Shaniya's description, according to police. Shaniya and the man were at the hotel for about an hour, police said.

Ann Summers, Antoinette's mother and Shaniya's grandmother, was standing outside the police station downtown shortly after Antoinette was charged. Summers said she doesn't believe her daughter is involved.

"I know my daughter ain't had nothing to do with her child's disappearance," said Summers, who begged for Shaniya's safe return. "Bring my baby home."

Shaniya had been living with her mother for about three weeks before her disappearance, according to her father, Bradley Lockhart.

Lockhart said Friday that Shaniya had lived with him for the past three or four years. He said he let the child go to live with her mother because Antoinette Davis had found a place to live and had held a job for six months.

"I just wanted her to be a mother," he said. "She was never part of her life."

Lockhart told the Associated Press that police have not told him whether they are any closer to finding his daughter.

"I just want her to come back safe, my friend," he said. "I love her very much, and I hope she is OK."

The girl's parents had never married. Police have said Lockhart has been ruled out as a suspect.

Somerindyke said Saturday that Antoinette Davis's initial report had prompted the arrest of Clarence D. Coe on Wednesday.

Coe, 30, was charged with first-degree kidnapping. Police said then that witnesses had seen Coe drive out of the park with Shaniya on Tuesday. The charges against Coe were dropped after McNeill turned himself in.

Saturday, standing in his front yard off Ramsey Street, Coe said he plans to take legal action against the Fayetteville Police Department.

Coe said police wrongfully accused him and ignored a tip about McNeill before Coe was charged.

"They came after the easy target instead," said Coe, who said he was at his house when Shaniya went missing. "I was here the whole time."

Coe said he and Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, were in a relationship and that Davis is pregnant with his child. He said Shaniya, though not his biological daughter, called him "daddy" and was wearing his other daughter's clothes when she was kidnapped.

Coe said he's had trouble getting a job because he's a convicted felon. He said that having a kidnapping charge added to his record, regardless of it having been dropped, will make finding work impossible.

Coe said he doesn't know McNeill, nor what his motive may have been.

The case has turned into a nationwide search for Shaniya, involving the FBI and the U.S. Marshals Service. Fayetteville police say they've received hundreds of tips, and Shaniya's pictures have aired on national television shows.

But the search has been fruitless thus far.

"We still have no idea as to the whereabouts of Shaniya," Somerindyke said Saturday night.

Anyone with information about the girl is asked to call 433-1585.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 15, 2009, 08:02:13 AM »

Hi, I'm not Klaas, but I believe you are talking about Amy Bradley:

http://www.amybradley.net/amy-story.htm

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/bradley_a.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/amy-bradley/

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #736 on: November 15, 2009, 08:29:10 AM »

What do you all think? Do you believe she's still alive?

No, I hate to say it, but I do believe she is gone.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #737 on: November 15, 2009, 08:52:03 AM »

I agree with CBB. I have a scum that comes into our buisness and brags about how he goes to Thailand a couple of times a year for sex with young girls. He has brought pics back but always careful to only show the older ones. He has told people of having sex with 10 and 11 year olds. Sadly, without proof, the American officials will do nothing - I have reported him several times. 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #738 on: November 15, 2009, 09:44:05 AM »

Hi, I'm not Klaas, but I believe you are talking about Amy Bradley:

http://www.amybradley.net/amy-story.htm

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/bradley_a.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/amy-bradley/
Thank-you I also couldn't remember her name.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: November 15, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »

Have been in stunned silence since the news broke last night.  This is horrendous beyond any words that can describe it. 

When a child of 5 or younger faces this kind of trauma, she/he has only two ways to cope:  physically die, or mentally seperate from the trauma (dissociate).  For those who physically survive by dissociating, they will create personalities inside who can handle the trauma.  This repeats, as the trauma is repeated.  Physically surviving, but mentally dying a slow, painful death.  Shaniya very likely would prefer not surviving at all, and I pray that God just takes her home.     

This has become a bit 'too close to home' for me personally, so I will mainly just monitor this case, and pray for Shaniya and those who truly love her.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.