May 13, 2024, 01:06:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #94 1/19/09 - 1/21/09  (Read 341784 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1280 on: January 20, 2009, 08:35:09 PM »

AZlady
Snipped
Monkeys what I do not understand is this Woman can't Find her own Phone records to substantiate her own self ...and proves it on national television that she is a nit wit.
And then within the same few days she starts working for a 3.99 minute call center ..
I am sure she is tracking those Phone Bills Now ........ and Can find them too.
** with her being so Famous (in her mind) and all .. somethings fishy in the water again
Why her of all People to be involved with Dom Casey ...? Is she a diversion on top of a diversion ?

I do not believe that she can not find her phone records. I have verizon and I can get the records right now. I check the kids calls almost every day to make sure who they are talking to and how many text they are sending.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: January 20, 2009, 08:35:40 PM »

Okay Monkeys, since everyone else is putting up their picture on their avatar. I put up a picture of Joe's mama. Please please don't laugh. 

You are a cutie!  I'd love to be able to ice skate but I don't like to be cold!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1282 on: January 20, 2009, 08:35:54 PM »

Okay Monkeys, since everyone else is putting up their picture on their avatar. I put up a picture of Joe's mama. Please please don't laugh. 
Oh youre pretty, wiat Im going to put mine up in my bikini.......

Well, since everyone else is doing it, I'll put my real pic up. That's it. My avi pic was taken on New Year's Eve. Sometimes I change my shirt....

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1283 on: January 20, 2009, 08:37:22 PM »

You're pretty.    Lots of pretty monkeys in this cage.
I wish I could ice skate.         
You can, I just took it up when I turned 40. Try it Sassy, you can doit!

ok, & your 40 too! give me the damn crown!

wendi
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: January 20, 2009, 08:37:28 PM »

She's been in jail since October 14.

Casey's calendar on her jail cell wall: 98 days:

llll llll llll llll llll
llll  llll  llll  llll
llll
llll llll  ]llll llll llll
llll llll  llll llll  lll

she is going to run outta room on that wall...it's only 8x10

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1285 on: January 20, 2009, 08:38:23 PM »

They're talking about the SIM card in KC's 2nd phone on NG....why would Universal give her a phone without a SIM card?? Makes no sense, if it was for business calls....of course we know she didn't work there.....
Here's my take on the second phone...............................

She claims that ZG's number is probably on the blackjack rather than the sim card. What's wrong with that statement?

Fact.............She states she just recently received that phone (blackjack) and it won't hold a charge so she reverted back to her old phone and now it is lost and it holds the information that LE is looking for.

My problem with that is this..................She has had the old phone for a considerable amount of time. She has (by her admission) the blackjack for a very short period of time. Zannie the nannie has supposedly babysat for a considerable amount of time. WHY would Zannies number NOT be on the phone she used for a considerable amount of time, but rather ONLY on a phone used for a week or so?
jr, IDK, I don't know anything about cell phones, but I just got a Blackberry Sunday and had everything transferred from my other phone (I think a Palm something or other) at the ATT store. The palm was my mom's previously, but the SIM card was mine from an old phone. Finally with the Blackberry I now only have my contacts etc that were on my old phone previously and on the Palm. SO the new phone should have the old contact info on it. KC is FOS and caught in a new lie.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: January 20, 2009, 08:39:03 PM »

I am not sure about what I am going to post....but I think it is correct....

OK...BOZO realizes he is not going to be able to sell anything to get the money to pay for casey's defense.....he tries to get himself taken off the casey.....I THINK...the court can order him to continue on the case, act as a court appointed atty....at that point he would have to have every penny approved before spending it.....no way would the court pay whatever he is charging per hour....and would only be allowed X amount of dollars for experts.........ANYONE????
Was that Freudian?  Whether it was or not ... it was hilarious to read!   

I saw that immediately and I rarely notice typos.  I was laughing out loud.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1287 on: January 20, 2009, 08:39:17 PM »

They're talking about the SIM card in KC's 2nd phone on NG....why would Universal give her a phone without a SIM card?? Makes no sense, if it was for business calls....of course we know she didn't work there.....
Here's my take on the second phone...............................

She claims that ZG's number is probably on the blackjack rather than the sim card. What's wrong with that statement?

Fact.............She states she just recently received that phone (blackjack) and it won't hold a charge so she reverted back to her old phone and now it is lost and it holds the information that LE is looking for.

My problem with that is this..................She has had the old phone for a considerable amount of time. She has (by her admission) the blackjack for a very short period of time. Zannie the nannie has supposedly babysat for a considerable amount of time. WHY would Zannies number NOT be on the phone she used for a considerable amount of time, but rather ONLY on a phone used for a week or so?
jr, IDK, I don't know anything about cell phones, but I just got a Blackberry Sunday and had everything transferred from my other phone (I think a Palm something or other) at the ATT store. The palm was my mom's previously, but the SIM card was mine from an old phone. Finally with the Blackberry I now only have my contacts etc that were on my old phone previously and on the Palm. SO the new phone should have the old contact info on it. KC is FOS and caught in a new lie.
EDIT should be ANOTHER LIE

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: January 20, 2009, 08:39:32 PM »

If you haven't noticed, Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies.  This quote from the movie reminds me of what the other players of the "dream team" say to Jose Baez:

"Just put your pickle on everybodys plate college boy and leave the hard stuff to me". 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: January 20, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »

Well, since everyone else is doing it, I'll put my real pic up. That's it. My avi pic was taken on New Year's Eve. Sometimes I change my shirt....
I'm back On Topic Tevye ... or I'd tell you that I'm laughing my A$$ off!  (Oops ... did I just think that or post it?)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: January 20, 2009, 08:41:11 PM »

Well heres a link to me...that's all your getting...LOL

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=57563425
Leroy's mama is absolute beautiful!!!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: January 20, 2009, 08:42:33 PM »

I'm back On Topic Tevye ... or I'd tell you that I'm laughing my A$$ off!  (Oops ... did I just think that or post it?)
You are on topic because you used my name, you said A$$ (code for Anthonys) and you "thought" ...just like casey! It's all good!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1292 on: January 20, 2009, 08:43:17 PM »

You're pretty.    Lots of pretty monkeys in this cage.
I wish I could ice skate.         
You can, I just took it up when I turned 40. Try it Sassy, you can doit!

I've tried.    I just can't do it!            I can roller skate!     Can't ice skate - that takes too much talent!    You look good on ice!     
You can do it. I only roller skated when I was a kid. Try again.

I will teach you to figure skate if you can find me an Admiral! (Leroy can have a NCO, she is young and pretty) 

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: January 20, 2009, 08:43:53 PM »

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from any comment I may make..............I am going to clear the air right now.

I am a VERY happily married male. I have refrained from any personal type friendly talk as I am only here to share a common interest we all have, Caylee. Don't get me wrong, I have a great sense of humor and could probably be worse than any of you about going OT (which this is.SORRY, I'll be brief), but that would serve no purpose.

From what I've seen here, we have some very attractive monkeys and I was merely commenting on JSM which I realized afterwords, I shouldn't have. I was just stating the obvious in efforts of boosting her ego.

I enjoy being on this forum (what little I am) and reading and sharing some views of the case at hand as well as the humorous side of which I have probably gone overboard on myself at times.

I sincerely hope nobody has misinterpreted my comments to have meant any other than a note of encouragement to another fellow monkey.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: January 20, 2009, 08:45:26 PM »

Before anyone gets the wrong impression from any comment I may make..............I am going to clear the air right now.

I am a VERY happily married male. I have refrained from any personal type friendly talk as I am only here to share a common interest we all have, Caylee. Don't get me wrong, I have a great sense of humor and could probably be worse than any of you about going OT (which this is.SORRY, I'll be brief), but that would serve no purpose.

From what I've seen here, we have some very attractive monkeys and I was merely commenting on JSM which I realized afterwords, I shouldn't have. I was just stating the obvious in efforts of boosting her ego.

I enjoy being on this forum (what little I am) and reading and sharing some views of the case at hand as well as the humorous side of which I have probably gone overboard on myself at times.

I sincerely hope nobody has misinterpreted my comments to have meant any other than a note of encouragement to another fellow monkey.

Your wife is watching over your shoulder, isn't she?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1295 on: January 20, 2009, 08:46:24 PM »

hey monkeys! been trying to get on ALL afternoon. couldn't thru & thought it might be cause of the inaug. finally, decided to try the desktop & it worked perfectly. then realized i had accidently turned of the wireless switch!!! see JSM, i am the dumbest monkey! lol.

wendi
No you're not Wendi, I AM THE QUEEN OF DUMB MONKEYS and don't touch my crown. 

if you were dumb (and i know your not) you certainly make up for it in the "looks" department!
& obviously can skate too! no fair!

wendi
Oh wendi. You are beautiful and are a smart monkey. I wouldn't know how to even deal with wireless computer. You did it!! That is impressive. Plus you take all your guest to Graceland!

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: January 20, 2009, 08:46:41 PM »

I have very mixed feelings about Cindy Anthony. On the one hand, my heart breaks for her loss and desperate search for an alive Caylee. On the other hand, I feel I have to condemn her willingness to paint Casey in a holy light when she so painfully and obviously does not deserve it. I mean really, was she going to storm the gates of Heaven and demand entrance for Casey? I absolutely cannot understand how anyone can deny an obvious pregnancy. I would really like to understand it, though. How can you look but not see?

When I think of Cindy, I think COMPLETE DENIAL.

I don't understand it. I can understand putting something to the back of your mind that is hard to deal with, but to literally not see with your eyes an obviously pregnant person...how does this happen, I wonder?

Ok, I wasn't going to go here but I hid my pregnancy from my parents for 6months (long story) I however did not live with them at this time.  I think you only see what you want to see.

I can understand hiding a pregnancy for some amount of time out of concern about disapproval, but not to see with your physical eyes? I don't get that.

Well, there's also the possibility that she's lying her ass off.

I had a cousin in high school that was a year older than me.  She had a baby when she was 15 and verrrrry nieve.  NO one knew, including her, until she had the baby.  They thought when she was in labor that maybe she had appendecitis or something like that.  That is why they rushed her to the hospital.   We have talked since, and I am 47 now, and she still sticks by her story.  I can remember the day she went in and they called and said she had had a baby, wondering if it would live, thinking it would have to be very premature.  NOpe  full term.   Don't know how she did it though.

I have an employee that went in for stomach pain and came out with a baby. She also did not know she was pg - we asked her several times and she denied it. She claims she had a period every month and everything. But I do not think this was the case here. I think CA could not deal with her world being not the way she planned it.

IIRC Cindys brother Rick said her belly button was sticking out. Most peeps that walk out of the hospital carrying an unexpected surprise usually have extra weight so that it is not noticible. KC didn't have that her BB was protruding. If she knew why didn't she choose looser clothing? Was she rubbing it in their face and then denying or was she in denial as sinsin has been about an alive Caylee?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: January 20, 2009, 08:47:01 PM »

Well heres a link to me...that's all your getting...LOL

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=57563425
Leroy's mama is absolute beautiful!!!

I agree!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1298 on: January 20, 2009, 08:47:02 PM »

This prob was already posted ...sorry it is a Double  ... Dr Phil show this week
This Friday coming http://www.drphil.com/shows/

Friday - January 23, 2009
Behind the Headlines
Dr. Phil takes an in-depth look at tragic news stories that have captivated millions. The nation was stunned to learn that the skeletal remains of a young girl in Orange County, Florida were identified as Caylee Anthony. Her mother, Casey, faces criminal charges, including first-degree murder, in the disappearance of the toddler. Dr. Phil sits down with Jesse Grund, ex-fiancé of Casey Anthony, who was once considered a suspect. How does Jesse move past the accusations that he says will follow him for the rest of his life? Nancy Grace, the host of Headline News who has covered the Caylee Anthony saga since the story originally broke, weighs in. Then, Dr. Phil explores another shocking disappearance that dominated headlines. Adam Herrman, 21, vanished from his Kansas home 10 years ago, but his adoptive parents, Doug and Valerie, only reported him missing last month! Dr. Phil talks to the young man’s biological parents, Geri and Irvin, who haven’t seen each other in 22 years. What do they think happened to their child? Who’s to blame for the disappearance of Adam Hermann, and is there any chance that the young man is still alive?

I don't think he was ever a real suspect except for the imagination of the Anthonys.
I only highlighted that because it says Jesse will be on the show
I don't know? Is this a New Dr Phil Show? Or a Repeat ??

Hi Deenie, I catch Dr Phil and if not able to watch often catch promos.  I don't recall Jessie or NG being on but I can't swear they haven't.  I'm gonna check out Dr P's website and see what info is there.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1299 on: January 20, 2009, 08:48:25 PM »

Your wife is watching over your shoulder, isn't she?
No, she's not even home right now.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.