May 22, 2024, 03:25:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #7 2/11/11 - 2/25/11  (Read 199287 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: February 21, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »

For anyone to claim Clint is not interested in justice for his daughter, is in my personal opinion, blatantly unfair.  To state he must do certain things or think a certain way in order to "prove" he wants justice is, in my opinion, very judgmental.  His focus is where it needs to be . . . on finding his daughter.  IMO
May we stay focused on finding Hailey and bringing her home.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: February 21, 2011, 06:03:43 PM »

I thought I read that Billie and Clint were going to Dallas to meet with families
of other missing children and pass out fliers.  I haven't read anything about them
going there to talk about who is to blame for Hailey's disappearance.
Have I missed something?
You haven't missed a thing, Magnolia.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: February 21, 2011, 06:07:04 PM »

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 21, 2011, 06:58:00 PM »

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p189
There are a lot of good posts on this site and some redonkulus.  The ones in particular I couldn't bring over are about how SA didn't have time or couldn't have seen Hailey at 3pm and was wondering if a smart Monkey could go over there and take a looksee what it really means and if it could be possible.  I couldn't bring it over without copying the whole page and having to delete most of it.  Oh, these posts occur around the last 3 to 4 pages of about 3700. 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/post3819

the disscusion starts at link above,and runs 4-5 posts

we know SA couldnt get back in time
i thought i had read here that a monkey had picked up on that point
the BBM

the point by Anonymous is:
Anonymous wrote:
This has probably been discussed many times, but does anyone know how long it would take to drive from SA's mother's house in Big Spring to BD's house in CC? The cellphone reports show SA's cell pinging in Big Spring 9:38-2:40.
On BD's Jan 3 interview, she said SA got home at around 3:00 and Hailey left at right about 3:15.

Driving directions from big spring, tx to Colorado City, TX
 using I-20 E, its 38.0 mi,and takes 41 mins
http://tinyurl.com/6h5n9dr

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: February 21, 2011, 08:14:23 PM »

FIND HAILEY DUNN: Missing Teen's Parents Prepare to Hit the Road
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344406

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

Sure wouldn't want to be riding in THAT car.  O.O
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: February 21, 2011, 08:14:43 PM »

FIND HAILEY DUNN: Missing Teen's Parents Prepare to Hit the Road
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344406

Brad Dennis with the Klaaskids Foundation says arrangements are being made for Clint and Billie Dunn to go to Dallas next Sunday.

Sure wouldn't want to be riding in THAT car.  O.O

Grrr sorry for the box invasion.  Sad
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: February 21, 2011, 08:15:54 PM »

I am answering in regards to the question if BD was at the search sites this weekend.  She was at the center but not happy about it one little bit.  She was begrudgingly there.  She seems to have to force herself to talk to people and was even worse about hugging folks.  I think the only reason she came out was because of Klaas Kids and Laura Recovery.  She surely did NOT want to be there because her actions spoke so much louder than her words.

Welcome Bamagirl and thank you for the information.

Indeed welcome!  (Trying to stay out of others' quote boxes this time - hope I got it right! (from Starwynn in case I didn't).
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: February 21, 2011, 08:21:13 PM »

I am looking forward to what Clint and Billie have to say at next weeks rally when presenting their case.  Will the focus be on "Hailey sightings" that cannot be validated by investigators or ... will the focus be on Shawn Adkins?

Capps ...  considering less that two weeks ago in an interview ... Clint distanced Shawn from implication in the disappearance of his daughter ...  I do not believe it is a "quantum leap" to speculate that Clint will side with Billie regarding the unconfirmed "Hailey sightings" and ... one of those alleged "Hailey sightings" implies that Mary Beth is being deceptive.

Janet

I wouldn't hold your breath that, at this point, they'll both start pointing the finger at Shawn and saying anything about him at all, in fact. 
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: February 21, 2011, 08:22:04 PM »

Maybe at the rally next week in Texas ... I will have to eat an entire crow pie when ... Billie and Shawn direct focus at Shawn ... Shawn the official suspect in the disappearance of their daughter.  Something akin to the way Desiree Young and Kaine Horman focus attention on the stepmother of their missing son ... the stepmother who is not yet declared a person of interest.

Janet

If you eat crow pie, better save me a slice, because I don't think Shawn's name is going to come up.  But if it does, I'd like salt and pepper on mine. Smile  heheh
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: February 21, 2011, 08:26:03 PM »

Why does Billie not get it!!  Why does she insist on distracting from Shawn by focusing on unconfirmed "Hailey sightings"?

Oh she gets it.  She completely understands it.  One of two things is happening.  Either
a)  She knows more and is covering for him and herself
b)  She doesn't know more but is still covering for him and herself because they have stuff to hide or she puts Shawn over her child, or
c)  She knows nothing but can't believe that the guy she.... loves did this.

But in all cases she is obviously and pointedly trying to point with a big neon sign in any direction not pointing towards Shawn.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: February 21, 2011, 08:33:09 PM »

The way I am reading this....the rally that Billie and Clint are going to be
attending is a meeting about sex trafficking of children and rescuing those
who have been sold into the sex trade.  I do not think that is what happened
to Hailey.

traffick911.com

Edit to add full link.  MB http://www.traffick911.com/
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 09:03:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: February 21, 2011, 08:37:44 PM »

The way I am reading this....the rally that Billie and Clint are going to be
attending is a meeting about sex trafficking of children and rescuing those
who have been sold into the sex trade.  I do not think that is what happened
to Hailey.

traffick911.com

Sorry...here is the whole link:   http://www.traffick911.com/

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: February 21, 2011, 08:41:59 PM »

A MUST READ

-snipped

The culprit, a video created by "Hailey's Angels" that chronicled search efforts from the 13-year old's disappearance to now.

"They showed me, Clint, our family, little kids who were there, video of where they go to search in these ugly fields and these ugly creeks for our baby," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Hailey's mother says for her, the hour-long video tribute stirred some negative emotions. She did not like how her daughter's story was presented.

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," Dunn said, "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

Volunteers say a search crew member trained by one national agency asked "Hailey's Angels" to turn off the video halfway through.

-snipped

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=344756

I have no words right now ... none ... and that is rare!     

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: February 21, 2011, 08:54:08 PM »

Another interesting read

http://queenb3080.blogspot.com/2011/02/searches-drama-missing-child.html

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: February 21, 2011, 08:58:26 PM »

Billie

The searchers are not hoping Shawn is behind the disappearance of Hailey.  Please read the affidavits again.  The writing is on the wall.

You could have taken the high road and shown grace at the appreciation dinner for those who have done their upmost on behalf of your missing daughter.

Janet

+++++

"Hailey's Angels" End Search Efforts After Uprising at Appreciation Dinner
Monday, February 21 2011

<snipped>

Dunn says she knows that "Hailey's Angels" maintain Hailey's bridge in Dunn, Texas everyday, but says the feeling she got at the appreciation dinner made her uneasy.

"They are hoping that Shawn [Adkins] did something horrible to Hailey," said Dunn, "and that they're going to prove it, and prove it to me."

"We are not out here for Billie Jean," said Radcliff, "we are out here for Hailey, always have been and for nobody else."

<snipped.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #495 on: February 21, 2011, 08:58:55 PM »

A MUST READ

-snipped

The culprit, a video created by "Hailey's Angels" that chronicled search efforts from the 13-year old's disappearance to now.

"They showed me, Clint, our family, little kids who were there, video of where they go to search in these ugly fields and these ugly creeks for our baby," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Hailey's mother says for her, the hour-long video tribute stirred some negative emotions. She did not like how her daughter's story was presented.

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," Dunn said, "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

Volunteers say a search crew member trained by one national agency asked "Hailey's Angels" to turn off the video halfway through.
fu
-snipped

That beech!!!!!!! How's it feel Billie? Too much for you to handle that your flesh and blood could be lying somewhere in a field because of SA? If you had one iota of common sense and an IQ higher than a rock this would have never happened BILLIE!!!
Show your azz up and greet the searchers you ungrateful  wench!!!!!!

**ok, sorry for the rant> I plead temporary insanity*

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: February 21, 2011, 09:05:35 PM »

Did Clint speak his own mind regarding his take of the appreciation dinner or ... is Billie the official spokesperson for both of them?  I am searching for other media reports.

Janet

+++++

Monday, February 21 2011

<snipped>

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

<snipped.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 21, 2011, 09:10:10 PM »

A MUST READ

-snipped

-snipped

Well, I'm so very sorry that  people are having to search ugly creeks instead of beautiful pastures and lovely scenes.  If both of the parents, and the people around her, would have spent more time growing up instead of doing drugs and being teenagers, then she might be alive and sitting in her pretty room playing a video game!  This infuriates me to no end.  ALl these weeks, it hasn't been Klaas kids searching.  This is the first weekend they brought anyone, and it wasn't mainly them.  And hey - if BD doesn't want at all to b e associated with people looking for ANY Hailey they can get, I'm sure no one else will volunteer.  She ran of Hailey's Angels according to this news clip, they will search no more. 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: February 21, 2011, 09:14:50 PM »

Did Clint speak his own mind regarding his take of the appreciation dinner or ... is Billie the official spokesperson for both of them?  I am searching for other media reports.

Janet

+++++

Monday, February 21 2011

<snipped>

"We're hoping to find Hailey alive," "that's what we want, we don't want to be associated with that."

<snipped.

Please....I am trying to get to the bottom of this. I am on the phone with someone who was actually there. Also, I believe Clint will be making a statement about this too..can we refrain from posting for just a bit so I can get to the bottom of this?

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494

*All comments have gone poof .. right in the middle of me reading them ... 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 21, 2011, 09:16:19 PM »

Sorry .. that was a status post from Help find Hailey Dunn @http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Help-Find-Hailey-Dunn/141796342544494        not me

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.