May 02, 2024, 12:59:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 288935 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: September 10, 2008, 11:43:52 PM »

I'm exhausted.  Good Night everyone and say some prayers.

Good Night...Too much coffee here and it is almost time to get up!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: September 10, 2008, 11:51:03 PM »

Nite SS
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: September 10, 2008, 11:52:03 PM »

MUM, lolol

Tell you what, I'm not sure how I'm going to survive if stuff happens in Aruba and Orlando at the same time!!! 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 10, 2008, 11:56:51 PM »

MUM, lolol

Tell you what, I'm not sure how I'm going to survive if stuff happens in Aruba and Orlando at the same time!!! 

Klaas I have been waking up at 2AM so I drank coffe at dinner so I would go to bed later...It worked...LOL

Trying to catch up over in Casey's thread....
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: September 10, 2008, 11:57:31 PM »

Klaas, guess you'll have to be super super woman!  If anyone can handle it you can!

This would be me trying to keep up! haha
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 11, 2008, 12:02:11 AM »

Hello everyone!
Amazing news!!!
Do we know when the next edition of Diario with the second installment will be out?

Good to see you spooky!!  Nobody's been turning out the lights at night since forever. lol
Maybe tomm.  we'll get the second part.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: September 11, 2008, 12:03:45 AM »

Caps...I truly hope you are right about this and that Natalee can be given back to her family.

Was there something in Diario about Monserat on Monday?  TIA

Yes,

My Monserat Avatar was here for a long time and all lead to this place...and from here it lead to a cemetary..

let see now who will flow the cucusnest. Some off the culprit are now bigshot in oraganization like the mariotte, but who said that they can not be called in for questioning...We are already calling polis Hudge in for questioning...
even if he do not like it or take it personally, If you break the law, be part of the game, participate in any form whatsoever, then he sould be acountable for his decisions and actions...and this goes for all including the prime itself...

Follow the news these days.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: September 11, 2008, 12:04:33 AM »

More fatal traffic accidents in Aruba:

http://www.24ora.com/

Di dos morto den accidente a cay 
Policial 
Wednesday, 10 September 2008 - 20:02 
Diaranson atardi ora cu e accidente fatal a pasa e la laga un saldo di un morto atras. Na e momentonan aki nos ta ricibiendo informacion cu lo mester tin un di dos persona cu a fayece a causa di e accidente aki na Savaneta. Lo mester trata di un di e personanan cu a keda herida y a bay Hospital cu Ambulance.

Accidente cu morto na Savaneta 
Policial 
Wednesday, 10 September 2008 - 17:44

Awetardi,pa mas o menos 16:55 ora, central di polis ta haya un yamada cu a sosode un accidente fatal riba caminda principal di Sanicolas pa Playa, na haltura di Wing Wah restaurant na savaneta.

Patrouille cu ta yega na e sitio ta constata cu a sosode un accidente bastante grave entre e auto A27290, un BMW blauw, maneha pa e homber di fam P. y e auto A-50145, e nissan sentra cora den cual probablemente lo tabatin 3 of 4 persona (no ta sigur na e momentonan aki) di nacionalidad Haitiano.

Tabatin un hende muher cu no tabata duna senjal di bida y tres otro persona mas cu tabata tur foi tino y algun di nan den estado hopi critico. Tur e victimanana a wordo hiba cu urgencia pa hospital mientras cu un rato despues dokter Britt-Croes a constata morto oficialmente di e victima femenino cu te ainda su identidad no ta conoci.

E manehador di e BMW a wordo deteni y hiba warda di Santa Cruz pa test y mas investigacion. Tur dos vehiculo a haya danjo material considerable. Click read more pa mas imagen.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: September 11, 2008, 12:05:49 AM »

MUM, lolol

lol  lol  I'm thinking the same thing.  I updated hubby on what's goin on and while he is very happy that things are moving forward possibly with Natalee he knows that I'm gonna be planted in this chair for a long time. lol

Good luck keeping up with both threads.  lol  We'll try to behave best we can. lol
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: September 11, 2008, 12:08:03 AM »

Caps...I truly hope you are right about this and that Natalee can be given back to her family.

Yes,

My Monserat Avatar was here for a long time and all lead to this place...and from here it lead to a cemetary..

let see now who will flow the cucusnest. Some off the culprit are now bigshot in oraganization like the mariotte, but who said that they can not be called in for questioning...We are already calling polis Hudge in for questioning...
even if he do not like it or take it personally, If you break the law, be part of the game, participate in any form whatsoever, then he sould be acountable for his decisions and actions...and this goes for all including the prime itself...

God Bless you Caps and be safe.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: September 11, 2008, 12:08:31 AM »

Hello Caps! (Many, Many thanks!)
Can you tell us "who" are the good guys in Aruba behind TES returning to Aruba? Who can be trusted?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: September 11, 2008, 12:09:59 AM »

Yes,

Caps - I'm so glad you just posted.  I see all of these accidents in Aruba and I always worry about you! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #312 on: September 11, 2008, 12:11:22 AM »

Yes,

You're right Caps...they all need to be accountable; let's just see if it comes to pass.  

We've got our eyes on you, ARUBA!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: September 11, 2008, 12:13:06 AM »

MUM, lolol

I hear ya......had to take a break from Orlando, and then this started to flourish....it's an anxiety moment....for sure.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: September 11, 2008, 12:16:11 AM »

Yes,

Caps...Is the "yes" to the Monday's Diario?

Do you happen to know what Paulus jobs with the Aruban government up until the end of 2002 entailed?

Thanks In Advance...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #315 on: September 11, 2008, 12:16:52 AM »

Yes,

Caps - I'm so glad you just posted.  I see all of these accidents in Aruba and I always worry about you! 

Me too!  Caps...do be careful!  And if there's any way possible please drive around in an armored tank, or something wreck proof!  There are some horrid pics in tomorrow's Awemainta of what I believe was a fatal wreck.  I can't remember a single day of looking at the papers and not seeing numerous wrecks, it's sickening.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: September 11, 2008, 12:19:53 AM »

enough about "wrecks" !! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: September 11, 2008, 12:23:28 AM »

CAPS, thanks for all you've done....I'm heading out for the night.

As Dorothy said "There's no place like home"....Praying that this is the answer and Natalee will be 'home', soon....God willing.

G'nite all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: September 11, 2008, 12:36:57 AM »

Caps, you have an email........  P.S. stay on WIFI

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 11, 2008, 12:37:39 AM »

Well wow!!!! Destiny said Natalee was in a deep hole, buried with a younger person......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.