May 04, 2024, 03:38:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #7 11/17/11 -  (Read 347843 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: December 13, 2011, 07:11:51 AM »

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980894904#.Tuahos3mz-w.twitter
Is Lisa Irwin Still Alive? Some Speculate 'Yes'
December 12, 2011 02:36 PM EST

One Kansas City group is now speaking out on missing Lisa Irwin and they believe that the missing baby is still alive and well - the only question is who has her. The baby has been missing for over two months and volunteers in the local Kansas City area are passionate about finding her. They are so passionate about this little missing child that they have spoken out to the media, criticized Lisa's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, and hold vigils and walks around the Kansas area.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: December 13, 2011, 09:41:29 AM »

Bottom line, why aren't Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin looking themselves for there daughter Lisa?????

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: December 13, 2011, 11:52:10 AM »

Wonder if DB, her brother or JI have been spotted at any liquor stores since the night Lisa went missing? Anyone with DB's history of alcohol abuse doesn't usually just quit cold turkey. Wonder if drinking was a problem while the family lived with other family members? How did DB handle that? Is lack of access to alcohol one reason they went back home, after saying they would never live there again? So many unanswered questions. Might be a good idea to ask clerks at liquor store.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: December 13, 2011, 01:07:40 PM »

Bottom line, why aren't Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin looking themselves for there daughter Lisa?????

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: December 13, 2011, 10:57:55 PM »

Same reason Casey Anthony didn't search for Caylee?

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: December 14, 2011, 01:16:40 AM »

Deborah has not talked much,
so I cannot compare her to Casey A.
Casey A. was stupid and ran her mouth with $10. words,
and lied like a pro.

I thought by now that Lisa's Mom would break & give it up.
Maybe someone needs to befriend her, take her to a bar
and let her spill her gut.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: December 14, 2011, 07:58:19 AM »

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: December 14, 2011, 10:25:49 AM »

Deborah has not talked much,
so I cannot compare her to Casey A.
Casey A. was stupid and ran her mouth with $10. words,
and lied like a pro.

I thought by now that Lisa's Mom would break & give it up.
Maybe someone needs to befriend her, take her to a bar
and let her spill her gut.

Deborah was talking a bit and her attorney at the time Cynthia Short had scheduled an interview and invited news media to tour the home, but that same day, Cynthia Short's relationship as attorney was terminated.  Deborah stopped talking when Joe Tacopina came on board.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: December 14, 2011, 02:20:22 PM »

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/12/are-cadaver-dogs-saying-youre-lying.html
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Are Cadaver Dogs saying You're Lying?
by Pat Brown

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: December 15, 2011, 10:28:47 AM »

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/2011/12/are-cadaver-dogs-saying-youre-lying.html
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Are Cadaver Dogs saying You're Lying?
by Pat Brown

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: December 15, 2011, 12:47:57 PM »

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2011/12/progress-for-lisa-irwin.html
Monday, December 12, 2011
Progress for Lisa Irwin

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: December 15, 2011, 10:02:05 PM »

http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2011/12/progress-for-lisa-irwin.html
Monday, December 12, 2011
Progress for Lisa Irwin

snipped;
Teri then left for her second job at 10pm that Sunday night and did not see Jersey again on Monday.  She noticed on Tuesday morning (after Lisa had gone missing), however, Denny's yard was muddy from over watering.

I would be interested in knowing if cadaver dogs were ever taken to Denny's property.

Me too....Just humor us KCPD or tell us If and Where Tanko was locked up at the night in question if he was; as some seem to be floating....seems to me it would be a matter of public record and should be disclosed. 

Also what did Samantha have to say about seeing Lisa that day and whether or not she was sick?  Why are they so quiet?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: December 15, 2011, 10:03:11 PM »

TU for the updates Trimm.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #373 on: December 15, 2011, 10:04:03 PM »

A cousin sent me a photo of her baby with Santa.  This little doll was all dressed in Christmas finery including a big ole bow on her head.  She was even smiling for her mommy while the jolly ole elf held her.  That is what Lisa should be doing right now.  She should be staring at the Christmas lights, clapping her hands to the carols, and getting lots of hugs and kisses from visiting family and friends.  So, Debbie, why isn't she?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: December 16, 2011, 06:26:51 PM »

Another scumbag lawyer and this one has infuriated a judge.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16341233/attorney-in-dispute-with-baby-lisas-dad-in-legal-hot-water
Attorney in dispute with baby Lisa's Dad in legal hot water

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A Kansas City attorney is facing a judge's wrath after she apparently allowed her client's twin brother to impersonate him during a court hearing.

Jackson County prosecutors want criminal defense attorney Dorothy Savory held in contempt of court and removed from the case, according to court documents. She also likely will be reported to the Missouri Bar Association.

Savory is representing Rasleen Raim in a different case. Raim is suing her former boyfriend, Jeremy Irwin, in a custody dispute over their 9-year-old son.
When the switcheroo became apparent, Savory noted she was recording the hearing with her own recorder and appeared mystified that her conduct was in doubt, according to the Kansas City Star.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: December 17, 2011, 02:47:41 PM »

Another scumbag lawyer and this one has infuriated a judge.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16341233/attorney-in-dispute-with-baby-lisas-dad-in-legal-hot-water
Attorney in dispute with baby Lisa's Dad in legal hot water

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A Kansas City attorney is facing a judge's wrath after she apparently allowed her client's twin brother to impersonate him during a court hearing.

Jackson County prosecutors want criminal defense attorney Dorothy Savory held in contempt of court and removed from the case, according to court documents. She also likely will be reported to the Missouri Bar Association.

Savory is representing Rasleen Raim in a different case. Raim is suing her former boyfriend, Jeremy Irwin, in a custody dispute over their 9-year-old son.
When the switcheroo became apparent, Savory noted she was recording the hearing with her own recorder and appeared mystified that her conduct was in doubt, according to the Kansas City Star.

Hello Monkeys---

I have now heard it all.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: December 20, 2011, 12:26:12 PM »

what a nightmare this must be for them

Family of similar child is caught in baby Lisa nightmare Since Northland girl vanished, police and strangers have demanded Overland Park parents prove identity of their child.
I just thought, ‘Wow. What a day. It’s a fluke.’ ”But then it happened again. And again. Five times in all, Amy and her husband, David, have had to prove to law enforcement officers that they are indeed Lucy’s parents. And that doesn’t count the times shoppers have cast dirty looks. Amy worries that someone is always watching her, judging her. She’s afraid to let anyone baby-sit Lucy because they might not be able to prove their relationship with her. She wonders how the negative attention is affecting her three other children.The family is not convinced it’s over. Police visited their home last week in an incident that Amy ranks as the “worst of all.”
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/09/3312107/family-of-similar-child-is-caught.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: December 20, 2011, 12:57:34 PM »

Family of similar child is caught in baby Lisa nightmare Since Northland girl vanished, police and strangers have demanded Overland Park parents prove identity of their child.
I just thought, ‘Wow. What a day. It’s a fluke.’ ”But then it happened again. And again. Five times in all, Amy and her husband, David, have had to prove to law enforcement officers that they are indeed Lucy’s parents. And that doesn’t count the times shoppers have cast dirty looks. Amy worries that someone is always watching her, judging her. She’s afraid to let anyone baby-sit Lucy because they might not be able to prove their relationship with her. She wonders how the negative attention is affecting her three other children.The family is not convinced it’s over. Police visited their home last week in an incident that Amy ranks as the “worst of all.”
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/09/3312107/family-of-similar-child-is-caught.html

That's really awful and scary.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: December 20, 2011, 01:08:06 PM »

That's what I thought when I read the article several days ago.  Just scary.

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: December 22, 2011, 09:57:34 AM »

That's what I thought when I read the article several days ago.  Just scary.

My gosh! How terrifying! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.