May 13, 2024, 12:41:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 392105 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #840 on: November 12, 2008, 09:56:19 AM »

I have a question for you monkeys. I realize Rob hasn't been around for a bit. But do you remember a while back after the first TES search when Rob revealed that four sets of bones had been found??? I sure do. Have any of those remains been id'd? Anyone know? And also makes me wonder if remains were found this time and it is just not released to the media. Not that I think Caylee was found. I don't. I wish. Oh, how I wish.

Wasn't it Invision who showed us pictures of bones, too? I think she said she called LE (or emailed them) about the photos... I wonder if they ever followed up on them?

Oh, interesting, I didn't see that pic. I know a lot of animal bones have been found. The ones Rob mentioned were human for sure. It's sad and quite possible that they are four more people who will never be identified. It shocks me how many John and Jane Does there are in the world. Doesn't someone somewhere miss them? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #841 on: November 12, 2008, 09:58:53 AM »

Murt is live and said he got a death threat.  Has contact LE.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

PLEASE.....IF YOU CAN GET INTO MURT'S SITE....I CAN'T...ASK HIM TO CALL DESTINY...I HAVE AN *URGENT. MESSAGE FOR HIM....TIA....Des...OR TELL HIM TO TURN ON HIS PHONE AND I WILL CALL HIM......THANK YOU!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: November 12, 2008, 09:59:05 AM »

This morning I had a phone call from one of my close friends at Florida Fish and Wildlife, she is a manager down here for SWFL and Everglades.  She was calling regarding personal things, but I had asked her what was new in "Jungle World" as that is what I call her job.  This is where it gets interesting...and I do not mean to be gross or gorey, just thought it pertained as we have all debated this issue in the past on this board.

She said that they are having trouble with the alligators and the road ways.  Apparently these gators are trecking up the side of the canal wall to get the dead animals from the road way that have been hit, and in turn often getting hit themselves, leaving them dead or injured.  She went on to talk about the danger of dealing with an injured alligator - as if you would have to tell me..I see their teeth!  I found it interesting though that they would go after a dead thing. 

Woohoo!  I dub today National Sex Day!   

Can't wait to hear!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: November 12, 2008, 10:00:30 AM »

Woohoo!  I dub today National Sex Day!   

Can't wait to hear!!!

well, ok, then. I'll tell my boss I need to leave at lunch time. 

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: November 12, 2008, 10:00:43 AM »

PLEASE.....IF YOU CAN GET INTO MURT'S SITE....I CAN'T...ASK HIM TO CALL DESTINY...I HAVE AN *URGENT. MESSAGE FOR HIM....TIA....Des...OR TELL HIM TO TURN ON HIS PHONE AND I WILL CALL HIM......THANK YOU!!!

Murt just turned his video off.  He was waiting for a ride to visit LE, etc.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 12, 2008, 10:01:05 AM »

This morning I had a phone call from one of my close friends at Florida Fish and Wildlife, she is a manager down here for SWFL and Everglades.  She was calling regarding personal things, but I had asked her what was new in "Jungle World" as that is what I call her job.  This is where it gets interesting...and I do not mean to be gross or gorey, just thought it pertained as we have all debated this issue in the past on this board.

She said that they are having trouble with the alligators and the road ways.  Apparently these gators are trecking up the side of the canal wall to get the dead animals from the road way that have been hit, and in turn often getting hit themselves, leaving them dead or injured.  She went on to talk about the danger of dealing with an injured alligator - as if you would have to tell me..I see their teeth!  I found it interesting though that they would go after a dead thing. 

Oh boy Dolce.  I hope Caylee was placed in some sort of container. I also wonder how much was left of her when she was dumped by "Mother of the Freakin Year."

Saw something interesting on Skeleton Stories. Did y'all know a baby/toddler has about 350 bones? They are soft and fuse together as the child grows. So as adults we have fewer bones. Softer bones decompose more rapidly unless somehow protected from the elements.

I want five minutes alone with Casey. That's all. 

I believe the official title is "Freakin Mother of the Year."

I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: November 12, 2008, 10:01:42 AM »

Des.. just thought I'd like you know about this morning's poll numbers over at WS:

356 yes / 31 no

Whoo---Hoooo.....THANK YOU...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #847 on: November 12, 2008, 10:01:55 AM »

A death threat? Sheesh. People can be real jackasses. Wait, was it a threat from someone with an irrational fear of cardboard signs, small furry animals, and little old ladies who bake cookies? Eyebrows like thickets? A love affair with Star Wars Action figures? First name Lee last name Anthony?

I'm just going to copy and paste this joke somewhere b/c I keep going back to it. 

Murt said it wasn't one of the players in the case.

I think it was mentioned being a guy in Sweden.

Lisa
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: November 12, 2008, 10:03:38 AM »

He is offline.  This is where he was earlier  http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: November 12, 2008, 10:03:45 AM »

Wreck - if I remember correctly you are still quite a bit younger than me.  By calling yourself "Old Wreck" you are making me feel almost antique

Klaas are you hearing from AARP?   

I've been hearing from them for YEARS.  I refuse to become a member because then it will be official, LOL 

Yeah, but it sure does beat the alternative, huh?

Only on some days in here, I'll bet!

Good morning Bearly... I hope your back is feeling better today, my internet went down for a bit last night . A dear friend gave me a tip to help with that nasty headache and it really helped, so I am off to work this morning. I wonder what new , wild and crazy things this case will bring today? So very sad that Caylee's demise has turned into such a circus...

Thanks, Cubbee, a much better day today, thanks.

Well, it was a circus that turned into Caylee's demise to begin with...

I believe in miracles!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 12, 2008, 10:03:52 AM »

Good Morning All!

I don't know if we ever found out what the song was that was supposed to be Casey's favorite, but the following song, to me, seems like it is the one. The name of it is "How to save a life" by The Fray & it was very popular during that time period. It is also one of my favorites.  You can listen to it on youtube if you don't know the song. The lyrics are very telling and it really makes me very sad now to hear it now. FWIW:

"How To Save A Life"

Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
And you begin to wonder why you came

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
And pray to God he hears you

As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came

How to save a life
How to save a life

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #851 on: November 12, 2008, 10:04:21 AM »

Did anyone get in contact with Detective Yuri (sp?) regarding the computer that Patrick B. gave Lois?  Just wondering if he was interested or what they thought about it...? 

Thanks! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: November 12, 2008, 10:05:47 AM »

{{{Bearly}}}
I am hugging you not too tightly.That sounds very painful but I hope the outcome will do you lot's of good.

Thanks, Karma.  Hugs are healing, especially ones from Monkeys!

In that case ,here ya go... have another one........

I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: November 12, 2008, 10:07:41 AM »

My mom and I were talking once about the amount of time allotted by her employer for funeral leave. It varies based on the family relation. The amount of time for a grandchild is less than for a brother- or sister-in-law. She said if one of her grandchildren passed, she would never be able to go back to work.

When the trial is over and Casey is lounging her days away behind bars, what will George and Cindy go back to? Casey has ruined their lives. And they have finished the job.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: November 12, 2008, 10:09:59 AM »

Did anyone get in contact with Detective Yuri (sp?) regarding the computer that Patrick B. gave Lois?  Just wondering if he was interested or what they thought about it...? 

Thanks! 

Yes, Sunny did.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: November 12, 2008, 10:10:10 AM »

I have spoken with LP several times this AM....he will have update for us in one hour.....I too am sitting on pins and needles.....ouch......Des

Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: November 12, 2008, 10:10:18 AM »

I've thought the same way goodnmad, I thought they found her and was doing a bunch of tests.  Afterall, they were all saying they know they'll find her, and when the State Atty, Larson Lamar? said the family has had to SEE things & consider things I took it as id'ing her & considering Casey did it.  Anyway, I read that Tim & LP are both going to NC, maybe they're still on the case & getting everybody involved, there is some ties there, that 1 guy whose married, & Jesse moved there I think, not sure, thought 1 of her guys did.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: November 12, 2008, 10:10:22 AM »

Morning
Sweet Dolche!....hmmmmmm....how do you feel about a Boy and a Girl....just throwing in my .02....Des Wink

Oh, I know what that means.  Morning Des...how ya been?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #858 on: November 12, 2008, 10:10:50 AM »

My mom and I were talking once about the amount of time allotted by her employer for funeral leave. It varies based on the family relation. The amount of time for a grandchild is less than for a brother- or sister-in-law. She said if one of her grandchildren passed, she would never be able to go back to work.

When the trial is over and Casey is lounging her days away behind bars, what will George and Cindy go back to? Casey has ruined their lives. And they have finished the job.

There are two TBA positions on the Kid Finders board of directors.  I think they are both jockeying for those positions!

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: November 12, 2008, 10:11:08 AM »

Good Morning All!

I don't know if we ever found out what the song was that was supposed to be Casey's favorite, but the following song, to me, seems like it is the one. The name of it is "How to save a life" by The Fray & it was very popular during that time period. It is also one of my favorites.  You can listen to it on youtube if you don't know the song. The lyrics are very telling and it really makes me very sad now to hear it now. FWIW:

"How To Save A Life"

Step one you say we need to talk
He walks you say sit down it's just a talk
He smiles politely back at you
You stare politely right on through
Some sort of window to your right
As he goes left and you stay right
Between the lines of fear and blame
And you begin to wonder why you came

Let him know that you know best
Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along

As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came

How to save a life
How to save a life

howdy monken! I like that song too. but to me it is more about suicide. I thought the song was about losing someone in the water??

I posted something I thought was by Toir Amos a couple nights ago. She did a cover, but the song is by Eminem. Maybe Des could ask Lenny? pretty please with luv on top. (If we think it's important enough.)

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.