May 13, 2024, 01:23:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 127288 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: July 25, 2007, 12:42:23 AM »

Pearl@BFN posted this

On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.

Santa Lucia is in Santa Cruz....pass the Ayo Rock Formations.... Right where they have the Donkey sanctuary on map on 2nd page of map Body maybe somewhere around area of Ayo Rock Formations. posted on 06/16/2005
This fourth guy has been arrested and also very known on the island. He is a Dutch guy whose father commited suicide a few ago.

well ive had no confirmation that it was him, but this guy was a suspect since the begining.....this guy went "nuts" since his fatehr died....he apparently has underground parties and such...hes crazy......like he doesnt give a shit about anything! but he has a house on the main road of savaneta and also another one in Seroe Alejandro......lets see what happens......will keep you posted.....again they have hopes she is still alive posted on 06/17/2005

Fox just said they are searching the fourth suspects home. posted on 06/17/2005

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #621 on: July 25, 2007, 12:42:29 AM »

Night 2NJ, sweet dreams.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: July 25, 2007, 12:44:02 AM »

Lala's, I don't think Joran, Deepak or any of their friends even regarded Natalee as a girl or a person.  They appear to have treated her as an object, or an animal, that they could use as they wish and then discard.  They had no conversation with her; they didn't even call her by name.  She was always "the girl," not Natalee.  They are self-serving, self-absorbed, machoistic products of an inward society that has no regard for women.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #623 on: July 25, 2007, 12:46:28 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Right now, I do not have the skills of some others here, but earlier today I read something about a PV or statement by one of Natalee's friends that she had spoken to a male for about 30 minutes...not sure what day at this point...just trying to connect the earlier in the week (whether it a day or so) to a pprson of interest.

I remember that too...I was thinking about whom it could be.  Maybe this is something we should research further.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 25, 2007, 12:47:31 AM »

So, Lorenzo is the fourth suspect.  Then, the fifth suspect with the alibi might be Freddy, GVC or Guido.  GVC might be the most likely.  I have yet to hear what his alibi is, but according to Simian, it needs to be broken.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: July 25, 2007, 12:48:42 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Now you need to start at the bottom of this page and read upward in order of time.  

151. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Nobody is a boob. The alibi needs to be destroyed. Daddy knows who was there. He has answers too.
Posted Jun 24, 10:58 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
152. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Did you ever ask your buddies to cover for you? Would they? Did they ever? Would they do it if they really knew what went on?
Posted Jun 24, 10:55 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
153. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Was I the one who was speculative? My story was not about the boys. Don’t dismiss if you can’t remember. Are you asking for a refresher?
Posted Jun 24, 10:47 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
154. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Who said the alibi played for the Van Der Sloot’s? The 5th suspect is waltzing away.[/b]
Posted Jun 24, 10:45 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
155. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The 5th suspect. Does anyone remember what I said?
Posted Jun 24, 10:43 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post

To me this posting reads as though the alibi was not intended to cover the Sloots but the mysterious 5 th suspect, who IMO is Lorenzo.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: July 25, 2007, 12:48:46 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Pearl@BFN posted this

On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.

Santa Lucia is in Santa Cruz....pass the Ayo Rock Formations.... Right where they have the Donkey sanctuary on map on 2nd page of map Body maybe somewhere around area of Ayo Rock Formations. posted on 06/16/2005
This fourth guy has been arrested and also very known on the island. He is a Dutch guy whose father commited suicide a few ago.

well ive had no confirmation that it was him, but this guy was a suspect since the begining.....this guy went "nuts" since his fatehr died....he apparently has underground parties and such...hes crazy......like he doesnt give a shit about anything! but he has a house on the main road of savaneta and also another one in Seroe Alejandro......lets see what happens......will keep you posted.....again they have hopes she is still alive posted on 06/17/2005

Fox just said they are searching the fourth suspects home. posted on 06/17/2005

So according to this Lorenzo is the 4th suspect. HMMMM. In all the posts from the Aruban posters they refer to Lorenzo as the 5th. HMMMM.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: July 25, 2007, 12:49:36 AM »

Right now, I do not have the skills of some others here, but earlier today I read something about a PV or statement by one of Natalee's friends that she had spoken to a male for about 30 minutes...not sure what day at this point...just trying to connect the earlier in the week (whether it a day or so) to a pprson of interest.

I remember that too...I was thinking about whom it could be.  Maybe this is something we should research further.

Could this be who Simian refers to as "the boyfriend" from earlier in the week?  If he speaks sarcastically, could a 30 minute conversation indicate someone who wanted to be a "boyfriend" but Natalee just didn't spend more than 30 minutes with him?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: July 25, 2007, 12:51:00 AM »

I think Guido would be the next suspect after Lorenzo.  But then again, we don't really have anything to go but the Aruban poster's comments from that time.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #629 on: July 25, 2007, 12:52:06 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Could this be who Simian refers to as "the boyfriend" from earlier in the week?  If he speaks sarcastically, could a 30 minute conversation indicate someone who wanted to be a "boyfriend" but Natalee just didn't spend more than 30 minutes with him?

That is what I am thinking.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: July 25, 2007, 12:52:25 AM »

Lala's, I don't think Joran, Deepak or any of their friends even regarded Natalee as a girl or a person.  They appear to have treated her as an object, or an animal, that they could use as they wish and then discard.  They had no conversation with her; they didn't even call her by name.  She was always "the girl," not Natalee.  They are self-serving, self-absorbed, machoistic products of an inward society that has no regard for women.

AZ, I am agreeing with many of your posts, just not saying anything since I am still wrapping my brain around your personal experience, repeated so often, then and now. I am so sorry you had to add date rape to your life personal experiences. Makes me sad, and thanks for sharing. Nobody wants to think it happens, and it takes someone speaking up to perhaps make someone face the reality and be aware and forewarned.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: July 25, 2007, 12:53:40 AM »

We know that Joran hung out at the HI throughout the week, trying to mingle with the MB kids.  Could he be the referenced "boyfriend" if this is meant sarcastically?  Could this have been right under our noses?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #632 on: July 25, 2007, 12:53:43 AM »

Hey Tibro.  How's the land down under?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: July 25, 2007, 12:53:59 AM »

Fox asking why DOJ only will release initials of fourth suspect SGC. (are they protecting someone again?) Good question. I'm sure someone on Aruba knows who this is and it's only a matter of time before we know who this is.   posted on 06/17/2005

Just curious -- it said it was thought this suspect's father committed suicide a few ___ ago. Does anyone know, was it a few DAYS, WEEKS, YEARS?? Thanks!

i heard a year ago.

He died about 3 years ago...he commited suicide in his house....his family found him hung in the hallway   posted on 06/17/2005

ok the Boy taht hsi father commited suicide (Lorenzo is his name) he was arrrested YESTERDAY...the one of TODAY (SGC) i have not been confirmed a name yet...but i dont know who his parents are    posted on 06/17/2005 7:43:40 AM PDT  

I am sorry, I am confused. It appears the American in Aruba is saying: the original 3 boys were arrested, then another named "Lorenzo," yesterday...and now another with the initials "SGC." That makes 5 arrested. Is this correct? FOX news is only reporting 4 arrested (obviously the U.S.media is out of the loop on this case). thanks.  342 posted on 06/17/2005

It's my understanding that someone was taken in for questioning yesterday, but possibly not arrested. I'm assuming that's "Lorenzo."  posted on 06/17/2005 7:52:38 AM PDT

the lorenzo character his father owned the Vwagen distributor here....but after his father committed suicide they family sold th ebusiness..

Oh, Ok, thanks. Perhaps Lorenzo gave the info about "SGC." Wonder if he is someone important on the island they want to be protected by their govt., or a known druggie/criminal, whose identity would cause an uproar in the population or more fright for the parents. Why just the initials? The workings of the law in foreign countries makes any case like this so much more difficult.   posted on 06/17/2005

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #634 on: July 25, 2007, 12:55:19 AM »

We know that Joran hung out at the HI throughout the week, trying to mingle with the MB kids.  Could he be the referenced "boyfriend" if this is meant sarcastically?  Could this have been right under our noses?

You mean as in Joran being the boyfriend and Guido being the killer?  HMMMM.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: July 25, 2007, 12:56:25 AM »

According to Simian the 5th one is the party giver.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: July 25, 2007, 12:56:52 AM »

no I have no confirmation on this, but i would think that it would be the areas of the 2 new detained. The lorenzo guy like i stated before has a house out in like "woodsy" area....we dont have WOODS here but liek bushy and lots of cactus...he threw "underground parties" their...i would think that would be the area they would search, but again nothing confimed   posted on 06/17/2005

To: All
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:47 am    
This guy Croes who lives at Cas Ariba and was working as a beach boy/bum. This all according to Top 95

americaninaruba
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:49 am

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #637 on: July 25, 2007, 12:57:44 AM »

Weren't we told Natalee had $50.00 with her?

How much cocaine, jello shots, 151 rum can you get with $50.00?

Didn't Max give Lorenzo the "air tight" alibi?

Klaas, I was looking at the Alpabetized people, I saw a picture called "loon" and then looking at one of the Gottenboes (sp)  brothers, he looks like "loon" to me, can you look at them side by side and tell me what you think.

Thanks

Time to go nighty nighty.

Nice to see everyone

OS Out

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: July 25, 2007, 12:58:05 AM »

So that makes Steve Croes the 5th suspect.  Geez! I am confused again.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: July 25, 2007, 12:59:17 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"

AZ, I am agreeing with many of your posts, just not saying anything since I am still wrapping my brain around your personal experience, repeated so often, then and now. I am so sorry you had to add date rape to your life personal experiences. Makes me sad, and thanks for sharing. Nobody wants to think it happens, and it takes someone speaking up to perhaps make someone face the reality and be aware and forewarned.

Shell, I think back at how naive I was at 19.  I met a young man my own age at a popular club one Saturday night.  I danced with him, exchanged names and phone numbers, and he called me a couple days later.  I accepted a date with him to the movies for the next Saturday night.  This happens to millions of young women every weekend.  How was I to know this young man had more in mind than getting to know me and seeing a movie?  When I woke up hours later, I had no recollection of what had happened or even who had harmed me.  I knew I'd been raped, but I was numb and didn't know what to do.  He took me home, and dropped me off, and I had no idea if I even knew his real name or where he lived.  I put this on the back shelf of my mind and left it there for over 35 years.  Then, when Natalee was drugged and kidnapped, I knew immediately what happened to her.  It was the same thing that happened to me.  She never knew what they did to her.  That's the only consolation her family has.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.