May 16, 2024, 01:03:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 455110 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1060 on: July 08, 2009, 03:42:23 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Hey Steel,

There is nothing to expose but have fun trying!!   

BTW - maybe you re-read my post!!  I didn't say I was going to do anything!!  But I know others might!! 

I don't think you are helping your friend, Dolce!!! 

Mytime

Mytime, are you in the Witness Protection Program?? 

Take warning new monkeys, don't be giving out personal information it can come back to bite you!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1061 on: July 08, 2009, 03:44:36 PM »

Morning all.  Did I do something wrong zoo geeper?

Oh GOD CC, you made my heart drop! I'm laughing so hard right now. As you can see I'm still catching up from this morning. But this was FUNNY!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: July 08, 2009, 03:44:45 PM »

Hey Steel,

BTW - maybe you re-read my post!!  I didn't say I was going to do anything!!  But I know others might!! 

Mytime

I will expose MT...she wear holey underwear!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: July 08, 2009, 03:44:53 PM »

You guys ready for this??

Apparently Steel Monkey thought my trash email addy was Dolce's. Here is his email below:

Subject line: From Steel Monkey

Hello Dolce!

I do not give a rats ass about all of the drama surrounding you on SM.  I still consider you a friend, and really hate to see the way that they are tearing you apart - especially MyTime threatening to go after your Father-in-Law.

My request to you is that if you know anything about MyTime, please let me know.  As you know, I was banned from SM so they no longer have my loyality.

While I doubt I could ever repair your image (or mine for that matter) on SM, I would love nothing more that to expose MtTime.

Think about it!

Your good friend Dan

Hmmmmm Dan, Karma is a bitch isn't it? You try to go after someone for spite and it ends up biting you in the butt. I think you need to look up the word Integrity too, apparently you missed that lesson in life. People are pissed here for good reason, Dolce did 9 months of deception, and we are hurt. YOU are going after Mytime just for fun. This isn't fun, we are in pain. Shame on you!!

I apologize in advance if this isn't proper forum behavior, but I was shocked to see this. 

Always 1, as hurtful as this is, I hope you are reading this and know what you are dealing with. I am sorry.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: July 08, 2009, 03:45:38 PM »

Thank you for sharing that with us Boo.  Very interesting indeed. 

Hey Dan aka Steel Monkey:  YOU GOT OWNED!!! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1065 on: July 08, 2009, 03:45:41 PM »

Thank You Klaas!   But what is FOT?? 

Thank You Boo for sharing!

Interesting post Fanny Mae!!  Hmmmm??

Funny, cause I was IMing with Dolce at the time!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: July 08, 2009, 03:46:56 PM »

Hey Steel,

Mytime

And I have sometimes see her wear pasties!!! Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1067 on: July 08, 2009, 03:47:54 PM »

Apparently Steel Monkey thought my trash email addy was Dolce's. Here is his email below:

Hello Dolce!

I do not give a rats ass about all of the drama surrounding you on SM.  I still consider you a friend, and really hate to see the way that they are tearing you apart - especially MyTime threatening to go after your Father-in-Law.

My request to you is that if you know anything about MyTime, please let me know.  As you know, I was banned from SM so they no longer have my loyality.

While I doubt I could ever repair your image (or mine for that matter) on SM, I would love nothing more that to expose MtTime.

Think about it!

Your good friend Dan

Hmmmmm Dan, Karma is a bitch isn't it? You try to go after someone for spite and it ends up biting you in the butt. I think you need to look up the word Integrity too, apparently you missed that lesson in life. People are pissed here for good reason, Dolce did 9 months of deception, and we are hurt. YOU are going after Mytime just for fun. This isn't fun, we are in pain. Shame on you!!

I apologize in advance if this isn't proper forum behavior, but I was shocked to see this. 

OOPS!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: July 08, 2009, 03:48:17 PM »

MT ~  Maybe Dan/Steel was coveting your title as "Hostess with the Mostess".   Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1069 on: July 08, 2009, 03:48:59 PM »

Hey Steel,

Mytime

I will expose myself!! I don't wear any!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1070 on: July 08, 2009, 03:49:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I'm the Jessie with  an 'ie'.  CBB, I feel bad about the hours you spent searching for that damn avator.  I've been searching the hospital site again trying to find the “exact” one I saw on the train but I saw it long ago.  It's the same pregnant woman though.

I found “hubs” pool cleaning site also.  Can I post it?

I was suspicious from the very beginning but when I saw that photoshopped picture of (alleged) Dolce holding (alleged) Sophie, that was more than enough to confirm the suspicions I had all along.

The avator she used that I saw was one with a tree behind her (can't remember exactly but she may have been leaning against it) and then the usual picture, face slanted down, hands on big belly.  Again, the hospital is Holy Redeemer Hospital, 667 Welsh Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 – phone 215-938-5710.  Go to Hospital Services and click on Maternity.

http://www.holyredeemer.com/Main/Public/Home.aspx

All I keep thinking is that Hospital is going to go "Damn, we are popular! Look at all the hits we are getting on our maternity site! Prepare for an overload in 9 months!" 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1071 on: July 08, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »

Hello Dolce!

Think about it!

Your good friend Dan

Boo, I am just shocked, but in a way not shocked at all about Steel. I hope you are doing well. Your TRUE Friend, JSM and Josef.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: July 08, 2009, 03:51:13 PM »

Hello Dolce!

Think about it!

Your good friend Dan

FYI - I gave Boo permission to post this because of it's hateful and deceitful content.  I find it hilarious that Steel Monkey sent it to the wrong person, lol

Also STEEL please note - Mytime has proved herself time and time again.  There's nothing you can do or say about Mytime that will turn us against her.  Your email to Dolce (oops) shows you have no scruples and it's a good thing I banned you.  Now you can hang out in the forum that is FOT.

ROFLMAO!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: July 08, 2009, 03:52:15 PM »

Steel put it under his avatar and I wasn't sure so I looked it up:

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/FOT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOT

I'm thinking more like FULL OF TROLLS 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: July 08, 2009, 03:53:42 PM »

Thank you for sharing that with us Boo.  Very interesting indeed. 

Hey Dan aka Steel Monkey:  YOU GOT OWNED!!! 

Yep 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1075 on: July 08, 2009, 03:58:29 PM »

Steel put it under his avatar and I wasn't sure so I looked it up:

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/FOT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FOT

I'm thinking more like FULL OF TROLLS 

I sent Steel an email and got a reply!!  Feel free to post it....if you want!!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: July 08, 2009, 03:59:17 PM »

KLASS, I went on Musings as a lot of people know, and asked why STEEL was not banned, and I told you my reasons why. DOLCE has had two days to respond, and it is clear she is not coming here to explain herself. What she did far excedes what STEEL did that night, and has hurt many more monkeys, and insulted all our intelligence. As much as we wanted it to all be a big mistake, it is obviously now not.

I am asking the same question now, about why DOLCE IS NOT BANNED. SHE WILL NEVER SHOW HER FACE HERE, AND I DON'T WANT HER TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY. I KNOW I AM NOT AN ADMINISTRATOR, OR OWNER, AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO EVEN ASK, BUT I AM ASKING ANYWAY. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. I RESPECT THAT ONLY YOU HAVE THE BAN BUTTON. I AM ONLY ONE MEMBER HERE, OTHERS MAY HAVE ANOTHER TAKE ON IT. I AM NOT SHOUTING, I JUST WANTED YOU TO SEE THIS.   an angelic monkey

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: July 08, 2009, 04:00:16 PM »

Hey Steel,

Mytime

Mytime, are you in the Witness Protection Program?? 

Take warning new monkeys, don't be giving out personal information it can come back to bite you!!

Even better - she's in the Monkey Protection Program   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: July 08, 2009, 04:00:31 PM »

Boo I am so sorry you got that this morning.  Not like you have already been betrayed enough , but to get a hateful email like that (as funny as it is) you just did not need it. 

As for Steele

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: July 08, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »

KLASS, I went on Musings as a lot of people know, and asked why STEEL was not banned, and I told you my reasons why. DOLCE has had two days to respond, and it is clear she is not coming here to explain herself. What she did far excedes what STEEL did that night, and has hurt many more monkeys, and insulted all our intelligence. As much as we wanted it to all be a big mistake, it is obviously now not.

I am asking the same question now, about why DOLCE IS NOT BANNED. SHE WILL NEVER SHOW HER FACE HERE, AND I DON'T WANT HER TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY. I KNOW I AM NOT AN ADMINISTRATOR, OR OWNER, AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO EVEN ASK, BUT I AM ASKING ANYWAY. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. I RESPECT THAT ONLY YOU HAVE THE BAN BUTTON. I AM ONLY ONE MEMBER HERE, OTHERS MAY HAVE ANOTHER TAKE ON IT. I AM NOT SHOUTING, I JUST WANTED YOU TO SEE THIS.   an angelic monkey

Fanny good point.  Up until the email Dolce sent I wanted to make sure she had every opportunity to "set things straight" and that's why I didn't ban her.

I think I should ban her now but I'll leave it so she can read.  I want her to be able to SEE what she has done.

Steel was banned a while back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.