May 22, 2024, 07:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 456169 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: July 08, 2009, 04:03:14 PM »

KLASS, I went on Musings as a lot of people know, and asked why STEEL was not banned, and I told you my reasons why. DOLCE has had two days to respond, and it is clear she is not coming here to explain herself. What she did far excedes what STEEL did that night, and has hurt many more monkeys, and insulted all our intelligence. As much as we wanted it to all be a big mistake, it is obviously now not.

I am asking the same question now, about why DOLCE IS NOT BANNED. SHE WILL NEVER SHOW HER FACE HERE, AND I DON'T WANT HER TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY. I KNOW I AM NOT AN ADMINISTRATOR, OR OWNER, AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO EVEN ASK, BUT I AM ASKING ANYWAY. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. I RESPECT THAT ONLY YOU HAVE THE BAN BUTTON. I AM ONLY ONE MEMBER HERE, OTHERS MAY HAVE ANOTHER TAKE ON IT. I AM NOT SHOUTING, I JUST WANTED YOU TO SEE THIS.   an angelic monkey

Fanny - IMO banning her serves no purpose - like you said, she will never show her face here anyways.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1081 on: July 08, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »

I think it speaks volumes that Steel would write such a thing, and that he feels comfortable sending it to Dolce. Apparently he knew her better than we did.

Nobody played "Gotcha" with Dolce over all this. Dolce was taking advantage of posters; using them and making fools of them. Once that was known it had to come out so the charade would stop. Dolce made the rules and I'm vouching for Klaas that if there had been ANY chance at all that Dolce wasn't making it all up, it would never have been exposed.

There was no gaming spirit when faced with the possibilities Dolce was a phoney. I think the unanimous initial reaction was "OH NO!!! SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!"

Steel is simply petty and mean spirited and he's sending that e-mail to an individual he feels is receptive to that. I don't doubt he's right.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: July 08, 2009, 04:04:12 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Hey Steel,

There is nothing to expose but have fun trying!!   

BTW - maybe you re-read my post!!  I didn't say I was going to do anything!!  But I know others might!! 

I don't think you are helping your friend, Dolce!!! 

Mytime

I will expose MT...she wear holey underwear!!

I will expose myself!! I don't wear any!!

Stop posting my personal picture!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: July 08, 2009, 04:05:00 PM »

I really appreciate you all caring about my feelings and I am not avoiding you.  You cant imagine how I feel. I was not going to respond to your post because I know how hurt you are. I doubt there are any here who do not feel for you right now. But there are also many here who know exactly how you feel. Betrayal of any kind is very painful  I loved her. You loved the person you thought she was....you don't know the person she is....not really....but the revelations of the past days are certainly giving you some insight......not pretty but for the first time you are being exposed to the REAL Dolce.  I talked to her in some fashion every day.  No matter what she did, I still cannot just turn my feelings off. I feel bad for you....but your feelings are for someone who really doesn't exist.   I am worried about her, I am still trying to contact her but she is not taking any calls, emails, nothing.  Would the Dolce you think you knew treat you like this??  I hope you all wont hate me for this, I am just going to read for a while, I love you all.  Why should anyone hate you? No one here wants to see you hurt. But it obviously doesn't bother Dolce...the REAL Dolce. I am not one to mince words as most people know. I am worried that you are looking for something to hold onto...some truth in this mess.  Unfortunately the truth in this case is not pretty...it is very ugly. I don;t doubt that she liked you.....that you fulfilled some void in her life... just as her fantasies did...but you are not a fantasy...you are real and you ave feelings and you have been betrayed. Friends don;t do that to friends. Dolce has know for more than a week that her fantasies were being questioned by many. She knew she was going to be exposed sooner or later. She had ample time to tell you and us the truth.  Some of us may have even forgiven her had she told the truth......trust her...probably not. Please do not allow yourself to be drawn into another spider's web of deceit..

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: July 08, 2009, 04:06:54 PM »

Hey Steel,

BTW - maybe you re-read my post!!  I didn't say I was going to do anything!!  But I know others might!! 

Mytime

OHMYGAWD Nut, that is BUTT ugly!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: July 08, 2009, 04:09:05 PM »

KLASS, I went on Musings as a lot of people know, and asked why STEEL was not banned, and I told you my reasons why. DOLCE has had two days to respond, and it is clear she is not coming here to explain herself. What she did far excedes what STEEL did that night, and has hurt many more monkeys, and insulted all our intelligence. As much as we wanted it to all be a big mistake, it is obviously now not.

I am asking the same question now, about why DOLCE IS NOT BANNED. SHE WILL NEVER SHOW HER FACE HERE, AND I DON'T WANT HER TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY. I KNOW I AM NOT AN ADMINISTRATOR, OR OWNER, AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANY AUTHORITY TO EVEN ASK, BUT I AM ASKING ANYWAY. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. I RESPECT THAT ONLY YOU HAVE THE BAN BUTTON. I AM ONLY ONE MEMBER HERE, OTHERS MAY HAVE ANOTHER TAKE ON IT. I AM NOT SHOUTING, I JUST WANTED YOU TO SEE THIS.   an angelic monkey

Fanny good point.  Up until the email Dolce sent I wanted to make sure she had every opportunity to "set things straight" and that's why I didn't ban her.

I think I should ban her now but I'll leave it so she can read.  I want her to be able to SEE what she has done.

Steel was banned a while back.

Yes, I know he was, and I cried after it was done and felt resposible.  But I also thought it was necessary.  an angelic monkey

And now I am even more worried about A1. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: July 08, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »

Fanny good point.  Up until the email Dolce sent I wanted to make sure she had every opportunity to "set things straight" and that's why I didn't ban her.

I think I should ban her now but I'll leave it so she can read.  I want her to be able to SEE what she has done.

Steel was banned a while back.

Can Steel still read here?   And, if they get new IP addresses, can they still read here?   just curious.   TIA.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1087 on: July 08, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »

I think it speaks volumes that Steel would write such a thing, and that he feels comfortable sending it to Dolce. Apparently he knew her better than we did.

Nobody played "Gotcha" with Dolce over all this. Dolce was taking advantage of posters; using them and making fools of them. Once that was known it had to come out so the charade would stop. Dolce made the rules and I'm vouching for Klaas that if there had been ANY chance at all that Dolce wasn't making it all up, it would never have been exposed.

There was no gaming spirit when faced with the possibilities Dolce was a phoney. I think the unanimous initial reaction was "OH NO!!! SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!"

Steel is simply petty and mean spirited and he's sending that e-mail to an individual he feels is receptive to that. I don't doubt he's right.

Steel was here to only flirt with the monkey's who had a pretty avatar.  Does my butt look big in my picture?

Do No Evil 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: July 08, 2009, 04:13:38 PM »

I thought Steel's avatar said "kot" under it ... as in A1, the kot (cat).   

Wow, mt, what did you ever do to Steel?   Way to win friends & influence people, girlfriend.   Monkey Devil!

May Steel & Dolce are the same person.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: July 08, 2009, 04:14:13 PM »

I know you can't see this but it says "Monkey Protection Program"   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: July 08, 2009, 04:14:17 PM »

Fanny, I am not Klaas...but IMO there is no reason to ban dolce.... IMO it would help some to see a real apology and EXPLANATION. Personally I don't care one way or the other. She carried this farce on for 10 months...giving her a little more time to come clean can't hurt. This is easy for me as I do not have an emotional stake in whether she is banned or not.

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1091 on: July 08, 2009, 04:15:19 PM »

Wow, mt, what did you ever do to Steel?   Way to win friends & influence people, girlfriend.   Monkey Devil!

Maybe I should not have asked his shoe size???   Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: July 08, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1093 on: July 08, 2009, 04:17:00 PM »

I am just getting caught up again and...........

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: July 08, 2009, 04:17:07 PM »

Hey Steel,

Mytime

OMG  Steely Dan got more than he bargained for.  Cover yourself uip young lady. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: July 08, 2009, 04:17:56 PM »

Steel was here to only flirt with the monkey's who had a pretty avatar.  Does my butt look big in my picture?

If that is your butt you are holding then it means you can spin your head around a full 360   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: July 08, 2009, 04:18:32 PM »

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: July 08, 2009, 04:18:32 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

zoeandme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: July 08, 2009, 04:19:16 PM »

I agree with you about Steel....I mostly lurk, but over time I have witnessed him being overly flirty with a couple of different monkeys.  Oh and yes, your butt is so big....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: July 08, 2009, 04:20:48 PM »

And are the shoes Manolo Blahnik's?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.