May 14, 2024, 01:01:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #686 10/14 - 10/22  (Read 254174 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: October 18, 2007, 12:52:18 AM »

Hey Monkeys!!!  Been super busy lately but I always have a moment to lurk.  Hope everyone is well!

Hi Crazymom - good to see you!  Just got out of the shower, hope I didn't miss you!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: October 18, 2007, 07:38:19 AM »

I going though those old posts, I found it interresting that Nativelingo reported UNCOMFIRMED that a BODY WAS FOUND.

Edited to add:  But I guess nobody else found those old posts from June 14, 2005 interresting since I'm still talking to myself  Laughing

That's not true...I didn't notice Nativelingo marked her post of a body found (Not Confirmed) that meaning it didn't strike me.....I did notice that one post mentioned a hearse vehicle at Hadicuri (sp?)....we all notice something different at times.

I was just being a smart a** because nobody was posting  Laughing 

You KNOW I'm not still awake at this time.

Otherwise......you are in one of my FAVORITE realms.

The days of truth -- BEFORE the misinformation took over and the island was placed on a gag order.

Gee Arubagirl.......a friend of VanderStraaten's son  Laughing Say it ain't so  Rolling Eyes

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #482 on: October 18, 2007, 08:54:54 AM »

I agree that Deepak and probably Joran both composed the email.  I also think WW used the name Betty in her first email to Deepak.  I think she is the one who was corresponding with Deepak.  Unless she is a little old lady, there ain't no little old lady.

Ding, ding, ding!

We have a winner.  I agree.  There is no old lady.

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: October 18, 2007, 09:32:55 AM »

I agree that Deepak and probably Joran both composed the email.  I also think WW used the name Betty in her first email to Deepak.  I think she is the one who was corresponding with Deepak.  Unless she is a little old lady, there ain't no little old lady.

Ding, ding, ding!

We have a winner.  I agree.  There is no old lady.

Good morning.

Good morning Peaches and I agree.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: October 18, 2007, 10:11:02 AM »

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #785 on: June 14, 2005, 12:20:37 PM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
according to witness on channel 90 fm....a body has been found.....
(not confirmed)

In relation to the timing of AmericanInAruba's posts:

Joran's June 13 PV is the one where he said Deepak raped and buried Natalee...........then he took them to the spot where he thought it happened................Fisherman's Huts, NORTH of the Marriott 

Joran Van Der Sloot Questioned

June 13, 2005 14:40
pages 7
writer: Dennis Jacobs/Luigi Croes
description: transcript of interrogation as a suspect

Juran Van der Sloot and Freddy Arambatzis
June 13, 2005 18:30
pages 2
writer: Dennis Jacobs/Juan Boezem
description: transcript of a face to face meeting

June 13, 2005 19:50
pages 2
writer: Juan Boezem/Dennis Jacobs
description: indication of an area

Big dog and pony show ???  Confused

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: October 18, 2007, 10:16:35 AM »

Posted at RU:

prolific Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:20 am   

Well if Doc and the monKKKeys think Joran wrote those emails maybe they can ask Betty for some confirmation. You know Betty, the fun grandmotherly type person, who just innocently happened to befriend a boy from Aruba, who just innocently happened to email her friend from Aruba about a missing girl, who just innocently happened to post those emails on a message board who just innocently happened to send those emails to a charlatan quack who was writing a book to claim Deepak confessed to murder. 

Yeah it's just a small world.

Seems they aren't quite believing WW either  Laughing
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 10:20:48 AM by klaasend » Logged
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 18, 2007, 10:23:53 AM »

Posted at RU:

prolific Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:20 am   

Well if Doc and the monKKKeys think Joran wrote those emails maybe they can ask Betty for some confirmation. You know Betty, the fun grandmotherly type person, who just innocently happened to befriend a boy from Aruba, who just innocently happened to email her friend from Aruba about a missing girl, who just innocently happened to post those emails on a message board who just innocently happened to send those emails to a charlatan quack who was writing a book to claim Deepak confessed to murder. 

Yeah it's just a small world.

Seems they aren't quite believing WW either  Laughing

And the truth will set you free!!   Very Happy Very Happy

BTW Klaas I love reading the old post.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: October 18, 2007, 10:26:02 AM »

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #620 on: June 14, 2005, 11:32:23 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERYBODY has been told to leave area.....press especially

Why - did they find something they wanted to hide?

Gosh Klaas, this is giving me a stomach ache. It's like being there reading these posts. I don't know where I was when this was happening but I missed it. Where are these archives, can I go back and read them too? Thanks for posting these and the front page video is great by the way. Man, the ALE probably DID find her body...or at least clothing/evidence there that day and then THEY were the ones who made her dissappear for good, is that what you are thinking?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: October 18, 2007, 10:27:56 AM »

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #464 on: June 14, 2005, 10:56:43 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

***NEWS****
Vander straten informed ppress dutch...of al information and informed them that the case has been solved, and will give less htan 24 hours to announce the result...and aparently theirs many police that are moving towards area of marriott hotel completely CLOSED no one is allowed they are searchign something either them or the dogs are searchign somethign or if Natalee is here....it iis not known what is happeneing 

one more thing...was there a press release by van str that day and is this the day they told Beth a body had been found? I don't have the details on dates you guys do!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: October 18, 2007, 10:30:36 AM »

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #672 on: June 14, 2005, 11:41:09 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

***NEWS***
Baricades ar eput everywhere...my typing is bad because im going as fast as I can!!

they moved press far far away....they are closing off everywehre so the policce can make the investigation.....another team has arrived...police...in blue coveralls...they dont know who they are....alto of police force to close off the place closign with yellow "no traspassing" tape...their is no access to the MAIN search area....they dont know if a body was found yet but unfotunately they thin kthat is the case.......THEIR INTERVIEWING SOME ON NOW:
he was their in the morinig early and tehy saw some "strange" things and the authority immediately took over...i dont know if the guy is in the construction area 

what would be the blue overalls the police were wearing and why?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: October 18, 2007, 10:38:28 AM »

Good Morning, All!

And Good Morning to my "friend" ChuckieRat!

Perhaps there are adult remedial reading classes in your area that you and your minions can attend.  You certainly need them.

I didn't say Bucuti Beach (or whatever it is called) is a nude beach.  I said I was told that and I was by MIP6 so will let him know you called him a liar about that.  Not surprising at all, however, and I really couldn't care less.

And doesn't matter how I spell any of those obscure places on that flyspeck  as I am not going back there no matter what.  Beth can't "call off" a boycott of people doing it because they are morally offended at the manner in which a missing person and even her family have been trashed.  And if tourism is so good, sounds too crowded anyway.  Why all the whining about a boycott if it is increasing tourism?

It's a win/win situation if tourism is up and yet those of us offended by the slime spewed at a victim and her family stay away and urge others to do the same.  There are far more interesting and beautiful places where that doesn't happen.  I think I will go to those instead.

We each get to make up our own mind.  That's just how it works.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: October 18, 2007, 10:40:17 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST - FOR THOSE THAT MISSED IT - Natalee's Freebirds, In the Face of EVIL, part 1 - Youtube:

Natalee Holloway: In the Face of Evil, Part I

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/10/18/natalee-holloway-in-the-face-of-evil-part-i/
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: October 18, 2007, 10:42:51 AM »

Good Morning, All!

And Good Morning to my "friend" ChuckieRat!

Perhaps there are adult remedial reading classes in your area that you and your minions can attend.  You certainly need them.

I didn't say Bucuti Beach (or whatever it is called) is a nude beach.  I said I was told that and I was by MIP6 so will let him know you called him a liar about that.  Not surprising at all, however, and I really couldn't care less.

And doesn't matter how I spell any of those obscure places on that flyspeck  as I am not going back there no matter what.  Beth can't "call off" a boycott of people doing it because they are morally offended at the manner in which a missing person and even her family have been trashed.  And if tourism is so good, sounds too crowded anyway.  Why all the whining about a boycott if it is increasing tourism?

It's a win/win situation if tourism is up and yet those of us offended by the slime spewed at a victim and her family stay away and urge others to do the same.  There are far more interesting and beautiful places where that doesn't happen.  I think I will go to those instead.

We each get to make up our own mind.  That's just how it works.

Amen Anna!!! You go Girl!!!
And do they actually think anyone who has ever read all the info the Monkeys have compiled about that island...the real island, we would EVER vacation there? GET REAL!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: October 18, 2007, 10:45:42 AM »

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #464 on: June 14, 2005, 10:56:43 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

***NEWS****
Vander straten informed ppress dutch...of al information and informed them that the case has been solved, and will give less htan 24 hours to announce the result...and aparently theirs many police that are moving towards area of marriott hotel completely CLOSED no one is allowed they are searchign something either them or the dogs are searchign somethign or if Natalee is here....it iis not known what is happeneing 

one more thing...was there a press release by van str that day and is this the day they told Beth a body had been found? I don't have the details on dates you guys do!!

Do we have a copy of the press release?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: October 18, 2007, 10:58:31 AM »

I am VERY selective about which of the early posts I believe as Oduber gave the marching orders the first week, just immediately after he returned to the island.  He said in a press release or whatever a PM does when speaking to his people that they could NOT have a tourist harmed on the island and I think many took off from there.

Some of the posts I do think are relatively truthful from some who didn't "get it" until Rudy Croes made things even more clear and issued a sort of threat that anybody posting about what happened was being "unpatriotic" is I believe the term he used.  If not that, something to that effect.

But I have always wondered if they had a body and is anybody ever checked whatever and wherever they have an official morgue.  Van der Straaten said he had seen the evidence and knew Natalee was dead.  What evidence?  How would he know that without a recovery?  Why the charges of murder related to a girl that was only missing?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: October 18, 2007, 10:59:48 AM »

I am VERY selective about which of the early posts I believe as Oduber gave the marching orders the first week, just immediately after he returned to the island.  He said in a press release or whatever a PM does when speaking to his people that they could NOT have a tourist harmed on the island and I think many took off from there.

Some of the posts I do think are relatively truthful from some who didn't "get it" until Rudy Croes made things even more clear and issued a sort of threat that anybody posting about what happened was being "unpatriotic" is I believe the term he used.  If not that, something to that effect.

But I have always wondered if they had a body and is anybody ever checked whatever and wherever they have an official morgue.  Van der Straaten said he had seen the evidence and knew Natalee was dead.  What evidence?  How would he know that without a recovery?  Why the charges of murder related to a girl that was only missing?

Exactly Anna
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: October 18, 2007, 11:02:15 AM »

Thank you, ldstlou.  It just amazes me how they want to blame Beth instead of their own corrupt officials for their problems.  That is the kind of thinking that created this mess in the first place.  Guess they never learn.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: October 18, 2007, 11:02:34 AM »

4G63
Re: Natalee Holloway, 3 more arrests
Update,

Right now 1:56 PM Aruba Time, there's a massive search near the Marriot Hotel, the police has enclosed the beach area. This I just heard on the local radio here. Apparently Natalee is there, I'm not sure if alive or burried in the sand. I hope this is not a speculation, because I just heard it on the local radio here.
#323 2005-06-14 2:26 pm
4G63

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: October 18, 2007, 11:14:15 AM »

NativeLingo
Scared Monkey

Rumor of Breaking News 2
« Reply #620 on: June 14, 2005, 11:32:23 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

EVERYBODY has been told to leave area.....press especially

Why - did they find something they wanted to hide?

Gosh Klaas, this is giving me a stomach ache. It's like being there reading these posts. I don't know where I was when this was happening but I missed it. Where are these archives, can I go back and read them too? Thanks for posting these and the front page video is great by the way. Man, the ALE probably DID find her body...or at least clothing/evidence there that day and then THEY were the ones who made her dissappear for good, is that what you are thinking?

As a follow up to Anna's post, so then it is possible that her body or evidence was found at the marriot Beach that day? In addition, instead of this being the "crime scene", it seems as though it may have actually been the area the boat was launched to dispose of Natalee's body?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: October 18, 2007, 11:16:41 AM »

Thank you, ldstlou.  It just amazes me how they want to blame Beth instead of their own corrupt officials for their problems.  That is the kind of thinking that created this mess in the first place.  Guess they never learn.

Oh Anna, they are getting so ridiculous!!! Can't find anything wrong with the facts in Beth's book, know the truth is coming out...so now they will comment on spelling errors, give me a break. Why don't they do something productive with their lives!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.