May 02, 2024, 10:22:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #98 1/24/09 - 1/26/09  (Read 348723 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2009, 02:37:16 AM »

6000 from anysource? yikes, thats nothing.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2009, 02:47:24 AM »

If what NY Katie is reporting is true, and if CA has indeed turned GA's note over to Geraldo, I hope all of these players rot in hell.. how much lower can they possibly go?? Where the hell is the humanity? Where is their moral compass?? wow, just, wow 

how can she do that?? my god the mans still hospitalized!

Maybe they made photocopies for Cindy to sell. All according to the "new script"........

The question remains.How are they paying their bills?Do either one work? Unemployment checks would not cover it? So where is the money coming from?

It is none of our business how they are paying their bills.  No, neither of them works and they probably don't even qualify for unemployment.  You don't get it if you're "fired for cause."
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: January 25, 2009, 02:49:10 AM »

The MySpace blogger known as BB-11 (see http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie) says that CA cut a publicity deal with Geraldo and that Geraldo is going to have George's suicide note on air tonight.

My suspicions are that George's suicide attempt was nothing but a publicity stunt.

I contend that a suicide note would reveal the truth about his daughter ... not an attempt to implicate her friends.

IMO.

Janet

Did they use the suicide note on Geraldo?

IF the contents of the note have been given to Geraldo by Cindy ... then I am convinced George's "suicide attempt" was all a publicity stunt.

Janet

+++++++

Uncut: Brad Conway News Conference On George Anthony

26:00 - Cindy was angry at George.

http://www.wesh.com/video/18551465/index.html

Ah.........HELLO !!! Cindy is ALWAYS angry with George.

Maybe she is mad because he didn't complete the deal, so she could get his life insurance.

suicide invalidates your life insurance.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: January 25, 2009, 02:51:42 AM »

If what NY Katie is reporting is true, and if CA has indeed turned GA's note over to Geraldo, I hope all of these players rot in hell.. how much lower can they possibly go?? Where the hell is the humanity? Where is their moral compass?? wow, just, wow 

Maybe they made photocopies for Cindy to sell. All according to the "new script"........

The question remains.How are they paying their bills?Do either one work? Unemployment checks would not cover it? So where is the money coming from?

It is none of our business how they are paying their bills.  No, neither of them works and they probably don't even qualify for unemployment.  You don't get it if you're "fired for cause."

was cindy fired, or did she have to quit?

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #184 on: January 25, 2009, 02:55:36 AM »

LIGHTBULB moment
George now qualifies for SSDI based on a pysch disability... 
He will have income soon.. maybe Conway will help him get it

It is not that easy to get based on a suicide attempt. Not to say he is not "off his rocker", but Social Security does not base it on suicide attempts, thank gawd, or half the nation would be on disability. Florida is one of the hardest states to qualify. 

In general, it's hard to get psych disability. If you can dress yourself and drive a car, you're not gonna get disability. If you hear voices and have trouble carrying on a conversation, you'll get it.  It's not enough to attempt suicide, because as you say, half the nation would be on disability if that's all it took.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: January 25, 2009, 02:58:12 AM »

Well then.We as Monkey's better stop asking questions because it's all really none of our business is it(just a hint of sarcasm)?Quit watching NG,Greta,as well as all the other shows!Thanx for letting me know what is my business Fuzzball!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: January 25, 2009, 03:00:54 AM »

That is a very good question.I'm glad you asked because i believe i'd be told it's none of my business!Juss sayin..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: January 25, 2009, 03:05:37 AM »

We don't know. That's my point.

If she was late too many times, missed too many days, or looked sleepy and distracted, because of sleeplessness and protesters, if she came in distraught or cried in front of people, she'd get fired.  And no unemployment there, because the company had "cause."

But maybe she quit. Either way I'm betting she didn't qualify for unemployment.  If she'd already used the FMLA for her Dad, she wouldn't be allowed to use it again for this case, either.  (it's unpaid leave, but you don't get fired for being gone.)

If some relative is sending money, or if they're living on voluntary donations, that's none of our business. That's between them and the people who are willing to help out. If they're living off Lee, again, that's their business not ours.

They have to live. They haven't done anything to deserve the death penalty.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: January 25, 2009, 03:10:28 AM »

That is a very good question.I'm glad you asked because i believe i'd be told it's none of my business!Juss sayin..

hah, here have some of my chocolate. seriously tho, i could see if people were calling the clinic where she worked  and hassling anybody that management might ask her to leave. would they fire her tho, or would they ask her to quit so shed have unemployment insurance options?

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: January 25, 2009, 03:11:13 AM »

Well then.We as Monkey's better stop asking questions because it's all really none of our business is it(just a hint of sarcasm)?Quit watching NG,Greta,as well as all the other shows!Thanx for letting me know what is my business Fuzzball!

Point well taken. But what does their income, or lack of it, have to do with justice for Caylee?

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 25, 2009, 03:14:54 AM »

If she was late too many times, missed too many days, or looked sleepy and distracted, because of sleeplessness and protesters, if she came in distraught or cried in front of people, she'd get fired.  And no unemployment there, because the company had "cause."

But maybe she quit. Either way I'm betting she didn't qualify for unemployment.  If she'd already used the FMLA for her Dad, she wouldn't be allowed to use it again for this case, either.  (it's unpaid leave, but you don't get fired for being gone.)

If some relative is sending money, or if they're living on voluntary donations, that's none of our business. That's between them and the people who are willing to help out. If they're living off Lee, again, that's their business not ours.

well no, of course not, i was just curious cause theres been some talk of how some of caseys former friends that are involved in the case as witness' are having some employment concerns because they are also peripherally in the limelight now as well. employers dont like that.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #191 on: January 25, 2009, 03:16:01 AM »

hah, here have some of my chocolate. seriously tho, i could see if people were calling the clinic where she worked  and hassling anybody that management might ask her to leave. would they fire her tho, or would they ask her to quit so shed have unemployment insurance options?

You do NOT get unemployment if you QUIT. Only if you are fired and the company doesn't contest your right to unemployment benefits. And naturally management would try to get her to quit, rather than fire her. But if they fired her for cause, and she applied for unemployment, they'd get their lawyers and make sure she didn't get it. It's just how business is done.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #192 on: January 25, 2009, 03:17:21 AM »

well no, of course not, i was just curious cause theres been some talk of how some of caseys former friends that are involved in the case as witness' are having some employment concerns because they are also peripherally in the limelight now as well. employers dont like that.

You're right.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: January 25, 2009, 03:19:37 AM »

You do NOT get unemployment if you QUIT. Only if you are fired and the company doesn't contest your right to unemployment benefits. And naturally management would try to get her to quit, rather than fire her. But if they fired her for cause, and she applied for unemployment, they'd get their lawyers and make sure she didn't get it. It's just how business is done.

would it really be worth it to them to do that, i mean nurses sadly dont get paid that much.

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: January 25, 2009, 03:21:52 AM »

Well, speaking of psych disabilities and whatnot, I'm gonna take a little break here...sorry for...well, being me.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #195 on: January 25, 2009, 03:29:08 AM »

would it really be worth it to them to do that, i mean nurses sadly dont get paid that much.

Well, it's how business is done. Clerks and janitors and telemarketers don't get paid much either, but companies will bring out their lawyers to fight down their appeals.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: January 25, 2009, 03:31:47 AM »

Point well taken. But what does their income, or lack of it, have to do with justice for Caylee?

It doesn't have anything to do with it depending on where they're getting their money and what it's being used for.If anyone related,or otherwise working for Casey is making money off of Caylee's likeness then using the money to put on her commisary or contributing it to her defense is sickening!Thanx for a civil response Fuzzball.I will clarify this by saying.I really don't care where they get there money as long as it is in no way from Caylee's likeness.That is just my opinion.They should not sell one thing in regards to Caylee's likeness.Picture's,video's,etc,etc,etc.I find it a disgrace to her memory.Legally.They may have every right.I don't know.For me.It's morally reprehensible for them to make money off of the murder of Caylee.If people want to donate money to these people that is there right.It's late and that probably didn't make any sense!

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
stephersmbucks
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: January 25, 2009, 03:34:33 AM »

The MySpace blogger known as BB-11 (see http://blogs.myspace.com/nykatie) says that CA cut a publicity deal with Geraldo and that Geraldo is going to have George's suicide note on air tonight.

My suspicions are that George's suicide attempt was nothing but a publicity stunt.

I contend that a suicide note would reveal the truth about his daughter ... not an attempt to implicate her friends.

IMO.

Janet

Did they use the suicide note on Geraldo?

IF the contents of the note have been given to Geraldo by Cindy ... then I am convinced George's "suicide attempt" was all a publicity stunt.

Janet

+++++++

Uncut: Brad Conway News Conference On George Anthony

26:00 - Cindy was angry at George.

http://www.wesh.com/video/18551465/index.html

Ah.........HELLO !!! Cindy is ALWAYS angry with George.

Maybe she is mad because he didn't complete the deal, so she could get his life insurance.

suicide invalidates your life insurance.

I respectfully disagree that suicide invalidates life insurance. If you have had the policy for a long enough period of time, the cause of death doesn't matter. I can say this based on the fact that my brother committed suicide and his life insurance did pay. It was a policy that was about 10 years old. I believe, correct me if I am wrong, that with a standard life insurance policy, the suicide clause is void after 2 years.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: January 25, 2009, 03:35:09 AM »

Goodnight and Good morning! Agree to disagree but we're all just Monkey's in the end.Some just a little more banana's then other's!

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: January 25, 2009, 03:38:19 AM »

Well, speaking of psych disabilities and whatnot, I'm gonna take a little break here...sorry for...well, being me.

not being a hit and run poster im going to take this opportunity to say good night, im going back to bed. night fuzzy, kth and watchers, i hope you all rest well. fuzzy, thanks for the info about unemployment, some of its pretty sucky. ta for now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.