May 13, 2024, 01:06:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 493587 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: August 06, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »

If her family is so sure Casey is innocent why haven't they gotten her out on bond?  Their house could be used for collateral?  If I thought my child was innocent and I needed her help to find my granddaughter I would move heaven and earth to get her out of jail.  Once she was proven innocent I would not have to worry about that bond then. 

OK, I am being weird here, but I swear nothing they have done makes any sense if you truly believe Caylee has been taken by a nanny.

Am I the only one who thinks Caylee is still alive and Casey either gave ]Caylee away or owes money for something.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #701 on: August 06, 2008, 12:23:06 PM »

VIDEO

LEE ANTHONY BABBLES - CUT

http://www.wesh.com/video/17102896/index.html
Thanks for all the videos Carpe.
My God.....Lee sure has turned into a mr personality.Laughing and joking with the media while no one(but Casey)knows where his beautiful,sweet little neice is!
The whole friggen family is arrogant as hell....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #702 on: August 06, 2008, 12:24:08 PM »

Haven't thought this through, but MINUS THE TRUNK EVIDENCE, I could believe Casey sold Caylee. I could believe that she ran up so much on cards, etc that she felt sure the ties to family support was over and she just sold her daughter rather than let Cindy have her.

From the LKL interview, I was struck with this: Cindy was VERY, VERY interested in finding a way to dispute forensic evidence from the trunk that would show hair from Caylee was post-mortem. I swear she knows or at least is fearful that Caylee really was in the trunk and that she dead.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: August 06, 2008, 12:24:14 PM »

ANTHONY, CYNTHIA MARIE (Age 50)
Associated names:
ANTHONY, MARIE C ???
ANTHONY, CASEY M

* ORLANDO, FL
    * WARREN, OH

* ANTHONY, LEE A (Age 90) great grandpa??
    * ANTHONY, GEORGE A (Age 57)

http://tinyurl.com/6l7zzw

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: August 06, 2008, 12:25:13 PM »

I hate that I have to work!!! 

I'm confused.........George saw Casey on the 24th, but he didn't see Caylee on that date, right? The last time he saw Caylee was the 16th, right???
George claims he saw Casey and Caylee leave fam. home on the 17th June, just before 1:00 p.m. (They slept at fam. home on the 16th)  Casey carried two backpacks and said she might be working late that night - Kissed him goodby and supposedly everything was hunky dory.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #705 on: August 06, 2008, 12:31:33 PM »

If her family is so sure Casey is innocent why haven't they gotten her out on bond?  Their house could be used for collateral?  If I thought my child was innocent and I needed her help to find my granddaughter I would move heaven and earth to get her out of jail.  Once she was proven innocent I would not have to worry about that bond then. 

OK, I am being weird here, but I swear nothing they have done makes any sense if you truly believe Caylee has been taken by a nanny.

Am I the only one who thinks Caylee is still alive and Casey either gave ]Caylee away or owes money for something.

I was typing my last post, as you were asking that, Blonde! 

When the forensics come back, I'll let you know. Honestly, if it weren't for the smell, I would be right with you, Blonde!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: August 06, 2008, 12:33:15 PM »

I'm not so sure selling a 2 year old works for me.

I could see that scenario with a newborn, but Caylee is 2 and almost three.

I don't see that as an option in my humble opinion.

Proving Caylee is alive would be much easier and remove the cloud of death. That would be much easier for Casey to admit and would wrap up the case.

I suspect she is concealing a death - probably one she caused through neglect or she could have even killed her daughter intentionally.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #707 on: August 06, 2008, 12:34:20 PM »

GRETA OTR / TEXT RECAP

6/16

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing out of the ordinary?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just smiles, hugs. Dad, we'll see you tomorrow because I might be working a little bit late, type deal. And that was it.

6/24

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.

That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)

GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.

She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.

VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.

So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...

CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.

GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #708 on: August 06, 2008, 12:34:22 PM »

I don't have time right now, but I'm intriqued by the 28 year old prostitute with Casey's name. I'd love to see a pic.

If Casey had it together enough to set herself up as Zenaida at that apt., you can bet she was disguised.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: August 06, 2008, 12:36:23 PM »

Whore-Hay gets hits hard news from the FOOD CHANNEL. 

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: August 06, 2008, 12:36:33 PM »

July 15th Cindy calls 911 and states she has been looking for her daughter who has been missing for a month, which would be about 6/15.

George states Casey stopped by to get clothes on the 24th when he found the gas cans in the trunk. 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: August 06, 2008, 12:37:49 PM »

I'm confused.........George saw Casey on the 24th, but he didn't see Caylee on that date, right? The last time he saw Caylee was the 16th, right???

He must have seen Caylee on 6/24  ...

Unless I am hearing things...

HE SAID: BACKPACKS

One cannot wear two backpacks. It makes a person look very stupid.

Carpe - I believe when George said he saw Casey and Caylee with their backpacks, that was on June 16th at around 1pm.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: August 06, 2008, 12:38:53 PM »

if we assume that Casey sold her daughter - what kind of debt would that settle?

A drug debt? I would think that the person demanding payment would make her tuen tricks, and at some point she would have told the police just that.

And

What kind of low-life would take payment in the form of a child? Most drug dealers or pimps are not looking to have a two or three year old around while they are conducting business.

It's hard for me to imagine, but stranger things have happened.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: August 06, 2008, 12:41:06 PM »

Blonde - I do not feel Caylee is still alive but I really really want someone to prove me wrong.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: August 06, 2008, 12:41:18 PM »

JUNE 22nd, 2008 was on a SUNDAY.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: August 06, 2008, 12:42:32 PM »

Whore-Hay gets hits hard news from the FOOD CHANNEL. 

I saw that Carpe. Can't even tell the truth about the simplest things.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: August 06, 2008, 12:42:39 PM »

He must have seen Caylee on 6/24  ...

Unless I am hearing things...

HE SAID: BACKPACKS

One cannot wear two backpacks. It makes a person look very stupid.

Carpe - I believe when George said he saw Casey and Caylee with their backpacks, that was on June 16th at around 1pm.

yup! you are right.

------------------
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #717 on: August 06, 2008, 12:43:52 PM »

Not sure anymore what I think, but IF the child is alive and safe.......I hope who ever has her keeps her AWAY from this CRAZY FAMILY!!!!!!! These people are nuts.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: August 06, 2008, 12:49:30 PM »

JUNE 22nd, 2008 was on a SUNDAY.

VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?

GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.

VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?

CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.

This douchebag is countin' in the wrong direction. He doesn't even know what

day it is... and I suspect it is because he watches news updates on the

FOOD CHANNEL!

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #719 on: August 06, 2008, 12:56:35 PM »

CINDY ANTHONY, GRANDMOTHER OF CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, Casey's maintained that she's protecting Caylee, and she's also protecting the family from physical harm. We believe that 100 percent. The reason I called in, I spoke to Nancy, is I had a question for Doctor Kobilinsky. He made a comment -- because I'm kind of intrigued when asking the authorities about what constitutes decomposition, things like that. He talked about check and see if the hair samples postmortem. I just want to know how can you determine a hair that's fallen off of someone's head, is it postmortem or is it just a hair that's fallen off on a normal thing, maybe shedded on clothes, and will sit there and decompose?

KING: Good question. Dr. Kobilinsky has left, but Stacy Honowitz might be able to answer it. Is there a difference?

HONOWITZ: Well, you know, hair transfers all the time, but I guess the forensics person would really be able to tell you whether or not there is a difference. Obviously, if he made that distinction early on, there is an ability for them to analyze it. He would not have said it if it wasn't the truth. They're able to make a distinction as to whether or not it's a transfer or --

GERAGOS: I'll tell you, my experience with the hairs and with this postmortem, there's a lot of courts that believe that's junk science. I wouldn't put a lot of stock in that. ANTHONY: Thank you. That's kind of what I'm wondering. We were also told that, you know, sweat cells, old blood, urine, those can also be used for DNA purposes. But my question is, how long, you know, is that something, because I know that car has had lots of hairs from all of our family. That's been a family car for at least seven or eight years.

KING: Hold it, Cindy, he's going to answer you.

GERAGOS: Cindy, actually the one thing they can do with hair with some degree of certainty is what's called mitochondrial DNA, which goes through the maternal line. They can take a sample of your hair and they could then --

ANTHONY: That just proves that its Caylee's hair, or Casey's hair or my hair or my son's hair, whoever's hair. But does that prove that that hair follicle fell off an article of clothing that was placed in the trunk, or did that fall off of a body that was placed in the trunk?

GERAGOS: They're never going to be able to prove, even if they find a hair that's in there.

ANTHONY: Then that's circumstantial evidence.

GERAGOS: That's all it is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG....somebody help me here...why in the world would Cindy take ANYTHING geragross has to say with confidence and wth is Cindy talking soooo damn casual about being able to tell if a hair came from HER grand daughter's head can determine IF her sweet GD is dead or not???????
Yeah,that's it Cindy....soon you too can have geragross as your OWN atty!
Dummy....fyi Cindy,doc Baden has already stated that they CAN tell if the hair came from a dead body or a live body.
These people are UN friggen real!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.