May 15, 2024, 01:44:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 260462 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #660 on: February 28, 2009, 03:25:53 PM »

JSM is in Da House!!! Woohooo         

Great to see you JSM!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #661 on: February 28, 2009, 03:26:09 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

Now that is what I term cruel and unusual  punishment 
But it also can be entertaining watching that fool spin a crazy tale. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: February 28, 2009, 03:27:49 PM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.
She probably thinks you are posting five entries a page, because btw you and I posting it probably is that many, and we sort of look alike.
I don't think so No Rose. I was answering a lot and had a bunch of entries on one page. But I never called her/him out on anything until I answered the star trek post. I am so hurt, angry and confused. I would never do anything to hurt anyone's feelings here.

JSM - you have always been one of the nicest monkeys here.   Don't worry about this.    Hugs.

I am a newbie here myself...may I just put my 2 cents in here...JSM and everyone else here has been more than kind, more than welcoming, more than hospitable to me...I have just jumped right in posting and never once has anyone here made me feel that I was not a part of the group or that I have seen any bullying on this forum whatsoever...Granted, I have not been on every thread here, but from what I have seen...this is probably one of the best sites that I have posted on...Trust me...some of the forums that I have posted at, you have to have a strong back bone or you won't last a minute...the first post that I put on my first forum ever,  I was called a f'ing moron cause I disagreed with another poster...ha ha! so like I said,,,,this forum is like heaven compared to some that are out there...a lot of nice, nice posters here...not to say that there won't be disagreements, but respect for each other's views goes a long way in my opinion...Ok, I will butt out now...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: February 28, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »

Hiya Monkeys, I have just one thing to say to all of you!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT LAST NIGHT!!! And thank you also for the kind words you have all said about me. I was reading this morning then got kicked out of the cage.  Then I had to get ready to go to the rink. I just got back and tried to catch up as much as possible. I must say I got teary eyed with all the nice things monkeys have said about me.

And yes Newfie, I guess I had the Target bulls eye on me yesterday and last night.

One more thing while I am being off topic. I'm sorry it offends some posters that we talk about our pets, on this forum. For the longest time I didn't know there was a pet forum at SM, but Muffy in her kind way informed me of it. If a mod thinks I am being off topic, they tell me and I go to the musings, pet lounge or whatever it is called.

Thanks again monkeys for all your support and kind words.

P.S. I was so pizzed about last night I took to the ice and worked my butt off this morning. Got my scratch spin down now!!! So to that JAA or whomever you are. THANK YOU. You motivated me to work on something at the rink that has frightened the crap out of me. !  HUGS JSM

But are you brave enough to watch all the Lee videos? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: February 28, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: February 28, 2009, 03:32:05 PM »

Cookie...I enjoy your posts, esp over in the Haleigh thread, I mostly read there, and post once in awhile. How awful that some forums, people say such awful things, I wouldn't last one minute, I would be so upset. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: February 28, 2009, 03:32:29 PM »

Gosh Cookie,I can't believe someone called you something like that. 
Klaas or one of the Mods here would never allow that.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: February 28, 2009, 03:33:59 PM »

BabyBear.I got in your quote box too.I quit.I'm going to watch Lee again and punish myself. 

I'm having a hard time getting through those tapes.   All that lying and laughing...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: February 28, 2009, 03:34:31 PM »

Lee has always reacted inappropriately to me: laughing in LE interviews, laughing at the smell of decomp coming from Casey's car, throwing out the water from the dog's dish and taking the dish away (someone should sue him for theft by taking), that display he put on with the poster, almost hitting someone while pulling his car into the A's driveway, laughing in the Z depo....and.....saying that he always believes what his sister says, after saying that he talked to his sister on the phone and she said she was in Jacksonville and him saying sure you are...laughing..and saying "she was in Orlando".

He is down right scary to me, I do have to wonder if he thought he was helping his sister yesterday, and if he does, how did that help? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: February 28, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »

I'm having a hard time getting through those tapes.   All that lying and laughing...
Oh Sassycat I didn't recognize you. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: February 28, 2009, 03:36:32 PM »

Thanks for getting back on topic!I agree Puzzler,he is almost too weird.Just watching him is kind of un-nerving..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: February 28, 2009, 03:36:35 PM »

thanks guys/gals...
I was just shocked but the only way to survive was to pick myself up, dust myself off and get back in the game...which I did and before too long, I was giving as good as I got...still do...
I really like it here though...am glad that you all have accepted me as a member....
only thing, why don't we have edit buttons for errors on our posts?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: February 28, 2009, 03:37:08 PM »

Wouldn't you like to see a psychological profile on him?

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: February 28, 2009, 03:38:10 PM »

back on topic...can't stand Lee...he is such a doink in my opinion...
what does he do for a living? work wise?

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: February 28, 2009, 03:38:22 PM »

Hi Joesama! So glad to see you here, and you're feeling better!! Don't worry about last night, it could have just as easily been me who was targeted! You and me were the only ones who responded to her original post, before s/he went Cr@zY on us!! Maybe s/he felt s/he could get to you because you were already a little down? Regardless s/he was the one that came here with the chip on her shoulder, I believe looking for an argument!

You are about the nicest monkey I know! I've never seen you be mean to anyone, so just those crazy posters!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #675 on: February 28, 2009, 03:39:29 PM »

A little o/t but I had set up an appt to meet with a dog food distributor yesterday and he had called in the morning to confirm the appointment. He ended the conversation with "I'm so glad you reached out to us for this opportunity". Man, I just recoiled at that!! Felt like Pavlov's dogs! 

I have this theory about the Anthonys, and I'm sure Mrs. Peel will agree with me.  I think if the Anthonys would just love and pet their dogs more, they would realize that it helps mental health and they would be ready to testify in the defamation case.  I mean, it's a proven fact that people who have pets are more adjusted in the world and have fewer heart attacks, strokes and suicide attempts.  I think the Anthonys have a cat, too. Maybe if they could find a chimp to give it a vigorous toweling down it would make the whole house feel better and probably smell better, too.   
You have found the perfect remedy, hopefully Cindy is reading as we type, and applies this tip. 

So, I vote we take a cat (cos they move fast, and I don't particularily care for them), rub it down good with Vicks, and send it to the Anthony Wing of the FL Mental Health/Disorders Dept., on Hopespring Dr. What do you think?
  I'd love to see Lee laugh then! And George run for the hose, and SinSin grab her hammer (you do know, that woman has ruined the song "If I Had a Hammer" forever for me! I'll never hear it without seeing her scary face!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: February 28, 2009, 03:40:13 PM »

back on topic...can't stand Lee...he is such a doink in my opinion...
what does he do for a living? work wise?

Special event planner.Heps with parking.   

~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: February 28, 2009, 03:40:29 PM »

Thanks for getting back on topic!I agree Puzzler,he is almost too weird.Just watching him is kind of un-nerving..

IMO  Z's attorneys sure got a show and plenty to work with from Lee.  They seem quite good at questioning...can't wait to see what happens with Cindy.  Now that we've seen what's happened with Lee (so far...as I understand it..Z's attorneys are going to court to compel Lee to answer all of their questions), I can imagine that the A's attorney will have to fight tooth and nail to keep the A's from being depo'd.  Onward!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: February 28, 2009, 03:41:10 PM »

Wouldn't you like to see a psychological profile on him?

Was just thinking that very thought!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: February 28, 2009, 03:42:46 PM »

Oh Sassycat I didn't recognize you. 

Hi there!     I wanted to get the whole animated cat getting a bath - but I couldn't get it to work - so I got a picture of it for my avi!    Thanks to Quiet Monkey!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.