May 20, 2024, 08:09:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 147928 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: August 07, 2006, 11:32:24 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

LOL... he was so mad at me... !!!!

Our Red???  Say it isn't so.   Shocked

That rant he was on .... he wasn't kidding when he said 30% Wink

but I do adore him... rants and all!!  

Just ask Klaasend if he can't get on a rant...... Very Happy

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: August 07, 2006, 11:33:19 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
In reading the statements made by the three, Something stuck out to me:

Did ya'll notice that Joran read and signed his statement, but the Kalpoes did not want to sign until they let their lawyer read it over?  What do ya'll think??  Is it just another unimportant detail, or can anything be read into it? Hmmmmm

what stands out to me is that Joran signed a FALSE statement
the statement was a total lie and he signed it
the Kalpoes on the other hand gave the statement and never signed it

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #602 on: August 07, 2006, 11:35:17 AM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Is Joran's apt completely detached from the main house?  So you don't need to pass thru the main house to get in?

Logistically, if Natalee had wanted to have sex with him, could they have easily entered his apt together without waking anyone?

From the pics I have seen, it appears that way.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: August 07, 2006, 11:36:02 AM »

LOL... he was so mad at me... !!!!

Our Red???  Say it isn't so.   Shocked

That rant he was on .... he wasn't kidding when he said 30% Wink

but I do adore him... rants and all!!  

Just ask Klaasend if he can't get on a rant...... Very Happy

I would imagine Red is passionate about anyone he cares for and that includes the kitties.  I would also imagine he champions especially those that cannot speak for themselves (that also includes animals).

Am I close?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: August 07, 2006, 11:37:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "NM"
Mostly lurking today but wanted to say Hi Monkeys and tell you the dream I had .

We were all on the discussion board posting and watching a 24hr/7days coverage of j2k+ in aruba and nl. We were all commenting on how they were all aging before our eyes, almost like rioting.  

Then things slowed down and we were OT and joking when someone brought our attention back to the coverage. There, on the sidewalk was this eerie, strange dark clump on the side walk. Aruban and dutch people walking by were spitting on it, kicking it, threatening it. It looked as gross as a pile of rats scurrying over each other as they frantically devoured something.  This thing was moving down the side walk. It was horrible, frightening. It was pure misery. We kept watching it and were speculating what it was. Then we all realized it was jurin. The camera panned back and there were other miserable vile clumps on this street, they were anita, paulus, deepak, satish, koen, jacobs, freddy, vanderstraaten, julia. They were all terrified, fighting w/ each other, wailing, and begging just to survive. We all gasped collectively.

Wow, that's a nightmare, not a dream!  Shocked

Hey Klaas,
you know it was funny when I woke up I didn't feel like I had a nighmare. Just the creepiness of those blobs, I mean j2k+, was not a nice feeling. Maybe it was b/c justice was servered and/or being on-line w/ the Monkeys made it OK.

PS Thanks for the translated article.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: August 07, 2006, 11:38:39 AM »

I was thinking about the teacher at Joran's school saying Joran said Natalee hit her head and drowned.

Could it be possible this is true?  Could she have hit her head and drowned not in the Ocean but in the VDS pool?

If she fell and hit her head it was trying to get away from that PIG

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: August 07, 2006, 11:39:00 AM »

I would imagine Red is passionate about anyone he cares for and that includes the kitties.  I would also imagine he champions especially those that cannot speak for themselves (that also includes animals).

Am I close?[/quote]

Yes, you are... it's one of the many reasons I married him. Very Happy

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: August 07, 2006, 11:39:14 AM »

After reading through Joran’s statement, the only thing I find believable is that Natalee passed out and when she came to she asked where they were and that they should take her back to the hotel.  That is when all hell broke loose!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: August 07, 2006, 11:39:46 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
I was thinking about the teacher at Joran's school saying Joran said Natalee hit her head and drowned.

Could it be possible this is true?  Could she have hit her head and drowned not in the Ocean but in the VDS pool?

If she fell and hit her head it was trying to get away from that PIG

That was what I was thinking.

Or, did she fall, hit her head, and later drown--in her own vomit, while unconscious?

I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: August 07, 2006, 11:40:28 AM »

Quote from: "NM"
Justinsmom,
Thanks you for the laugh w/ your humorous description of my life too!
I had my favorite pair of black sandles in my hand a week ago Sunday, as I frantically cleanup for company.  I still can not find those shoes despite several hunting expeditions for them. Also, I still can not find 3 out of 6 new under garment that I bought back in May!!

I find things I don't remember buying !  New . With tags  !
I looked for your undergarments, but someone else must have them.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: August 07, 2006, 11:40:57 AM »

Am I close?

Yes, you are... it's one of the many reasons I married him. Very Happy[/quote]

And he is very, very, very lucky that you did.   Very Happy

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: August 07, 2006, 11:42:23 AM »

I was the best parent in the world, simply outstanding and stellar, until I had kids.   Shocked

I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: August 07, 2006, 11:43:02 AM »

Am I close?

Yes, you are... it's one of the many reasons I married him. Very Happy

And he is very, very, very lucky that you did.   Very Happy[/quote]

Very Happy

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: August 07, 2006, 11:43:26 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
My cats are of the head case variety... they were abandoned and left to die as babies. When they were kitties they sort of liked people, but not any more. They go in the closet when people show up.
If I have repair men or telephone guys here, someone always pukes afterwards.They get afraid easily. I spoke to the vet about it and he said that they
were what they were and all I could do was love them and pay lots of attention to them. They are 11 years old and I guess they aren't going to change at this late stage.

Kat,
They are probably stressing over the expense of those repair men!!

You're a sweetie for helping those kitties out w/ a good life.

Good idea re: info to travel agents.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: August 07, 2006, 11:44:53 AM »

Sue - I just have to tell you - your avatar makes me smile everytime I see it.  I had bassetts growing up and it brings back such good memories of them.  Very Happy

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: August 07, 2006, 11:45:25 AM »

NM...it is good to see you!!  What a dream...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 07, 2006, 11:45:57 AM »

Hi Monkeys, Lurkeys, et al.

Enjoy your day.   Very Happy

NM:  too funny about the cats stressing over the bill.   Laughing  Laughing

I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: August 07, 2006, 11:46:47 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
And to add - Satish didn't "make" another statement - He said he had nothing to add to the previous one he made at Bubali. Hmm.

Where is the Bubali statement?  Have we seen it?  

Or did it fall into the abyss with anything else that may have been evidence?

Gosh, I don't know Peaches, it was the first I heard of it in the statments I read on the sticky.  Maybe some other monkey knows?  Did they in fact make statements before these on the 9th?  I am not sure.
They made those statements after they were arrested or detained or whatever they call it there. There were statements made that caused the 2 security guards to be arrested.  The Kalpoe statements were given to Chris Lejuez as he was the lawyer for one of the guards. Not Joran's, just the Kalpoes.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: August 07, 2006, 11:50:36 AM »

I just confused that we get some transcripts but not all of them.. Its like a tease, why not all of them?  I hate when I feel that someone is pulling strings and we all jump..  

I had a hard time finding gas this morning, is something up?? Two gas stations in my area was closed and I finally found one?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: August 07, 2006, 11:52:06 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I just confused that we get some transcripts but not all of them.. Its like a tease, why not all of them?  I hate when I feel that someone is pulling strings and we all jump..  

I had a hard time finding gas this morning, is something up?? Two gas stations in my area was closed and I finally found one?

I know they had to shut down an Alaskan pipeline yesterday but I didn't think stations would be affected so quickly.

As far as the statements go, I think we are seeing them as they are being translated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.