May 21, 2024, 12:24:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #105 2/10/09 - 2/12/09  (Read 271545 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: February 11, 2009, 03:14:12 PM »

Looks like the MONKEYS are being outnumbered, outvoted.

BEST TRUE CRIME BLOG 

Selection   Votes
BeaconHell  11% 130
CLEWS  1% 8
The Criminal Report Daily  5% 63
The Daily BS  10% 114
Dreamin' Demon  47% 545
In Cold Blog  3% 40
Juror Thirteen  2% 27
Murder Book 2008  0% 0
Scared Monkeys  16% 187
Trials and Tribulations  3% 40
True Crime Report  1% 9

1,163 votes total

VOTE VOTE VOTE ....DAILY DAILY DAILY 

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: February 11, 2009, 03:17:06 PM »

I just read the blog from the man who was at the memorial, and was glad to hear there were many pics shown of her that we didn't see, that is one of the things that was lacking at the memorial. If that is true about the remains being in the teddy bear, at first I thought how strange, but then since she was only two years old, in a way that is kind of a special way of remembering her, and maybe that bear was one of her favorites.
  Very possible. I noticed when GA and CA went up to light the candle they both  "reached out" and touched the bear.
Yes no rose, I think it very possible that Caylee's remains might have been at the service afterall.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/soft-teddy-bear-cremation-urns-c-482.html

Thank-you so it is very possible the remains are in the teddy bear.

Anybody have a guess why Conway would deny that she had been cremated?

Because Cindy paid him to say that.

Good Afternoon Monkeys! 
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1022 on: February 11, 2009, 03:21:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!  Since watching the memorial yesterday, I have been thinking about something. We know that the Lord often works in mysterious ways, allows things that we just cant understand. Maybe this painful experience is intended to bring at least one of the A's to Him when nothing less painful would get their attention. I have seen this very thing happen more than once throughout my lifetime, where a family suffers the loss of a very dear loved one and through the pain and brokenness they turn to Him because they have no where else to turn, they cant find the strength or the will to go on from anywhere else. I myself have been there. A very painful loss took me to my knees and He reached out a hand and helped me get back up.

Watching George yesterday I felt that he desperately needs something to give him strength, and a reason to go on. Broken is the perfect word for him IMO, and for that entire family as a unit. While I was thinking about the memorial, the songs that were sung and the words that were spoken I was wondering WHY...WHY this precious little baby girl, why any child??? Then I remembered something I have heard many times over the years..that a child doesnt really belong to us, children belong to Him and He is entrusting them into our care for purposes of His own. Perhaps the gift of Caylee and then her loss was intended to bring one or all of that sad family to Him. Perhaps He wasnt happy with the way things were going in Caylee's short life and decided to take her back.

We have no way of knowing the reason for what happened to this precious child but we do know that children are blessed with innocence and are very precious to Him. As for myself, I choose to believe that God held Caylee in His arms while she was suffering and died, that He spoke softly to her and caused her to pass on quickly with very little agony or fear. We are told that He protects children first and foremost, above all others. And maybe He took her because her life wasnt what He had intended it to be, or her purpose here was to bring her family to Him, to have them learn about love and caring for someone besides themselves, and to experience how wonderful it is to have sunshine in your life every day. We cant know why He took Caylee but we can know that He does have a reason and that she is with Him now, happy and peaceful, because He loves the little children. His plans can be very hard to understand and accept, and most of the time are more than we can figure out. But one thing we do know is that when we are down, lost, beyond the desire to go on He can get us through it when no one else can.

By all we have learned about this family since this case began it would appear that they have had many burdens and hardships to deal with prior to this tragedy, probably brought on for the most part by themselves because of their choices and decisions, etc.  My personal thought about this is that the Lord has been trying to reach them for quite a while now, with no success. So He had to play hard ball. Regardless of all the A's have done and said, I pray for them as a family unit to find a way to begin to accept the truth, to have the strength to deal with it, and to begin to heal. Most of all I pray that they will allow Him to lead them and heal them as a family so that each of them can use the rest of their lives in a positive and productive way. Even though it seems unlikely I really hope in my heart that George and Cindy find a way to hold their marriage together, and learn to lean on each other, and depend on each other because they have been through much together, have shared two children and a grandchild, AND the pain of losing that precious child, plus seeing at least one of their children most likely going to prison, and perhaps both. That's a HUGE load to bear and I pray that He will open their eyes and give them the wisdom to at least try instead of each turning their back to the other and facing all this alone. I know that's a lot to hope for but He works miracles every day so one can hope. This is all just my personal opinion, and what I hope for.
Huggs Monkeys, I love you all.

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1023 on: February 11, 2009, 03:33:03 PM »

A long time ago, I used to babysit two small children (one an infant, the other about 2 yrs. old) whose mother was always polite with me, always paid me, and was never visibly drunk or stoned -- at least, when I'd first arrive. However, I knew she was a partyer and heavy drinker and drug abuser. Her boyfriend told me she'd used LSD while pregnant with that infant. The baby had chronic diarrhea and on one occasion, seemed especially lethargic. I called the number the mother gave me and told her she had to come home to take her baby to the doctor and I was willing to stay with the other child for as long as she was at the doctor's or hospital.

The mother, by that time, was already pretty far gone (I was never enough of an expert to know if it was "just" alcohol or drugs were also involved although the mother was quite open about her drug use). She was having fun and refused to come home.

I called the police. There was no 911 then. So back then, you called "0" for Operator and gave her the address and asked for what emergency service you wanted and I asked for the police. I was only about 13 or so years old at the time and was afraid I would get into trouble for asking for an ambulance if the baby wasn't really sick. I also knew that I was getting the baby's mother into trouble with the police because that baby looked all-around sickly and not just sick in that one moment. That baby looked like it was not properly taken care of.

The diapering on the infant and toddler was also neglected. I always had to change full diapers when I got there and I'd have to scrub the babies clean from old poop.

These babies were an inconvenience to their mother. One evening, the only food in the house was a can of green beans. How do you shove solid green beans into a baby bottle?

After calling the police, I never heard from that mother again. I don't think she realized that I was trying to get her into trouble on purpose. I think she thought I was a dumb kid who just panicked. I always wondered if they took her children away. They both looked very neglected but that baby was getting desperately ill from the neglect. I was just a kid but I couldn't take a chance on waiting until the next time I might be called to babysit. This was about the third or fourth time I'd babysat these children and that baby looked worse each time. I just couldn't wait any longer.

SO... what does my long story have to do with Caylee? Well, when I first heard about her disappearance, I thought maybe she'd accidentally died at her mother's hands or as a result of neglect then the young mother panicked and tried to cover up. I'd already seen with my own eyes throughout my lifetime, some pretty sad results of child abuse and neglect.

Then I thought some more about that and decided it wasn't possible that Casey would all of a sudden, one day out of the blue, decide to be a neglectful parent to such an extreme that it brought about actual death to her child. The kind of personality that would be so neglectful does not happen with sudden onset. That person is that rotten for a long time, perhaps has always been that rotten.

So that child would have been neglected for a very long time, much like those babies I babysat. A pattern of clearly noticeable neglect would have emerged long before Caylee's disappearance.

And that neglect would have been noticeable to any adult that lived under the same roof as Caylee and Casey. Maybe Casey's mother took over the role of being mother to little Caylee but she still had to use Casey as a sometimes caregiver for her grandaughter. Maybe Casey's mother berated Casey constantly for her failures, especially for being such a poor mother. Maybe she tried to force Casey to live up to her responsibilities and that's why Casey resented little Caylee so much.

So it made sense to me that if Caylee died as a result of Casey's failings as a mother, Casey would be as desperate to hide the truth from her parents as she would be to hide the truth from the police. For the longest time, I believed Casey was 100% responsible for Caylee's death but that it wasn't specifically intentional, as in a planned-out first degree murder.

Then I read about Casey looking stuff up on the internet about snapping necks or other things that would indicate she'd been planning to kill Caylee and now I'm not sure what police and prosecutors can make of all that.

I do believe that Casey's parents have to stay in denial to protect their own hearts and consciences. How can they live with the knowledge that they surely saw signs that this was coming and still they made no move to remove Casey from her daughter's life? Why didn't they sue for full custody and throw their daughter out of the house? Let Casey go shack up with her party buddiesand make a living on her own.

I think they know they could have and should have done more to keep Caylee safe and now they have to find a way to live the rest of their lives knowing that child's life was in their hands and they failed her.

It's just not believeable to me that they didn't know or didn't see the signs that Caylee was seriously at risk when in the care of her own mother. And maybe this is the horrible conclusion they are afraid the authorities will reach, as well. Maybe this is the big thing or big "secret" they are hoping won't ever be officially publically declared... that they should also be publically named as having some responsibility in little Caylee's death.

I was only 13 years old, scared out of my wits that I might actually get into trouble with the police for calling them about a listless baby who never cried or showed any spirit and had too much diarrhea and whose mother didn't care, and I still called the police because I knew it was the right thing to do.

So why would any responsible adult who sees severe child neglect or who knows there is reason for concern not contact Child Protective Services? Or the police? Casey may have been their daughter, but good grief, Caylee was so little, she couldn't speak up for herself. Her grandparents were her only hope.

All child deaths are especially tragic but when you can "armchair quarterback" them and go back in time and actually see where responsible and loving care would have made a difference, it's hard not to do that.

And as Casey's parents torment themselves, I suspect Casey herself will remain breezy and light and her conscience free of any twinge. I believe she is a narcissist and it's all about her, you see, and her needs and what she wants. She hasn't got room for guilt. I don't think she ever will.

Sorry about the length of this post but as you all know this is an emotional topic and I guess we all tend to get wound up about it.

I have to agree with you oldie-the only problem is that it was too little too late. When Ca went to the counselor she suggested that they cut KC off completely. The tough love thing. Very difficult to do to just let go like that. Give KC time (she gave her 30 days 9-11 call) to get a place to live and get her stuff together and start taking responsibility. This I think was the result of the huge fight on the 15th. No more money from them, no more babysitting, etc. KC would either succeed or fail either way it would be win/win. KC suceeds-once she got over being mad she would have started bringing the baby around. If KC failed then that is grounds for abuse and neglect and CA and George would get temporary custody until KC completed the states requirements to have her parental rights restored. She would have to show proof of income, ability to provide adequate housing, the state would go after the father, she would have to attend parenting classes and the list goes on.
That is the guilt that I feel CA is dealing with now. She more than likely blames herself for the baby's death, if she hadn't kicked them out this would never have happened. The alternative would be to believe that she could give birth to a person  and do such a bad job of parenting that KC could without remorse simply snuff out Caylee's life. I am sure there is a lot more to the story and we will probably never find out as I think that this case will go to a plea. JMO

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1024 on: February 11, 2009, 03:34:07 PM »

Does anyone know who this is?

Does anyone know who the guy is sitting next to George at memorial?
Today, I don't know for sure who the man is sitting next to GA is, but when George spoke he thanked some people for being there and he mentioned his brother in laws. We know what Rick looks like, but I think perhaps that it was one of CA other brothers. I believe she has three.
God Bless

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: February 11, 2009, 03:47:25 PM »

YES HUDS.. I AGREE WITH YOU. VERY GRUESOME . BUT LIKE YOU SAID, OUT OF LOYALTY TO HIS SISTER HE JUST MIGHT DO THAT. LEE STRIKES ME AS THE KIND OF PERSON TO DO THESE SORT OF THINGS THO. HE JUST GIVES ME A VERY UNEASY FEELING. I CANT HELP IT.. JMO
I think that Lee acted just plain weird in his speech at the memorial.  How can he possibly think that was normal?  There is something very very strange going on in that family. JMO
I thought it was weird how Lee had his laptop with him. I am sure they have a printer and he really didn't need to make many notes. I don't know if it is confirmed  that JB was with Casey at the time but with his laptop but I just suspect especially how defiant Lee acted that Casey was watching and that is why she didn't have to ask for permission. I noticed when he first said he would keep his promise that if you look at Cindy she smiles and has a look of relief.

Also noticed in last part of the A"s on stage that Mallory is hugging the man that was by George earlier and she has on about as many gold bracelets as Cindy. George mentioned Caylee pendant I believe so do you think Lee was kissing an urn bracelet? They do have them for men and they are chainlink with a little vessel which looks like part of the design.

I noticed when Lee first started talking,the camera panned to a close up of his wrist, he had one of those rubber bracelets on(I assume the same type that they tried to sneak to Casey), it wasn't on straight, had a twist in it.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: February 11, 2009, 03:57:02 PM »

YES HUDS.. I AGREE WITH YOU. VERY GRUESOME . BUT LIKE YOU SAID, OUT OF LOYALTY TO HIS SISTER HE JUST MIGHT DO THAT. LEE STRIKES ME AS THE KIND OF PERSON TO DO THESE SORT OF THINGS THO. HE JUST GIVES ME A VERY UNEASY FEELING. I CANT HELP IT.. JMO
I think that Lee acted just plain weird in his speech at the memorial.  How can he possibly think that was normal?  There is something very very strange going on in that family. JMO
I thought it was weird how Lee had his laptop with him. I am sure they have a printer and he really didn't need to make many notes. I don't know if it is confirmed  that JB was with Casey at the time but with his laptop but I just suspect especially how defiant Lee acted that Casey was watching and that is why she didn't have to ask for permission. I noticed when he first said he would keep his promise that if you look at Cindy she smiles and has a look of relief.

Also noticed in last part of the A"s on stage that Mallory is hugging the man that was by George earlier and she has on about as many gold bracelets as Cindy. George mentioned Caylee pendant I believe so do you think Lee was kissing an urn bracelet? They do have them for men and they are chainlink with a little vessel which looks like part of the design.

I noticed when Lee first started talking,the camera panned to a close up of his wrist, he had one of those rubber bracelets on(I assume the same type that they tried to sneak to Casey), it wasn't on straight, had a twist in it.

I fear Lee's bracelet isn't the only thing that's twisted.    
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: February 11, 2009, 03:59:08 PM »

Which station did you see this on, I'll grab a screen shot?  I checked WFTV and they didn't pan to wrist.

And welcome to the cage!!!!!!!
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1028 on: February 11, 2009, 04:06:36 PM »

Wow look at the difference in George's and Lee's expression. I guess this was during the video tribute?

Pillar of strength?
This picture sure does show the grief and pain George is feeling. So far I have not seen that genuine pain in pics of Cindy or Lee? (Not including the sorrow for Casey)I think it was wrong on so many levels to use the memorial as a platform to ask for support for Casey! I can't even find the right words to describe how disturbed I am at Lees eulogy?(if u can call it that?) I guess I will leave it at that.  OK enough said for now.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: February 11, 2009, 04:06:46 PM »

WITH A PC  MODEM CARD FOR LAPTOPS
THATS HPW THEY DO IT
seascapejb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: February 11, 2009, 04:10:37 PM »

i have never known anyone who was cremated and was taken aback when the "jewelry" came up yesterday.  i will research this later, but LA's kissing of the wrist was soooooo strange.  i guess that is what made me think it was a bracelet.  remember the bracelet bozo tried to sneak a bracelet in to KC?

i think it was one of those rubber things and i don't even know if it's possible to put some of the remains in one of those......just thinking out loud...

I wonder if he was wearing a bracelet with her ashes in it.  I saw those listed when I went to look at the teddy bear urns that were posted earlier here.

http://www.perfectmemorials.com/cremation-urn-bracelets-c-362.html

Waiting on another Doc Dump!!!
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1031 on: February 11, 2009, 04:12:34 PM »

Question, was Cindys parents there? Were there ANY relatives of Cindy or George at the memorial?
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: February 11, 2009, 04:13:22 PM »

i have never known anyone who was cremated and was taken aback when the "jewelry" came up yesterday.  i will research this later, but LA's kissing of the wrist was soooooo strange.  i guess that is what made me think it was a bracelet.  remember the bracelet bozo tried to sneak a bracelet in to KC?

i think it was one of those rubber things and i don't even know if it's possible to put some of the remains in one of those......just thinking out loud...

I wonder if he was wearing a bracelet with her ashes in it.  I saw those listed when I went to look at the teddy bear urns that were posted earlier here.

and George mentioned a locket that had just been placed on him...I bet they all have some of her ashes.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: February 11, 2009, 04:14:45 PM »

Question, was Cindys parents there? Were there ANY relatives of Cindy or George at the memorial?
Cindy's mom and one of her brothers that I know of.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: February 11, 2009, 04:15:46 PM »

Today, I don't know for sure who the man is sitting next to GA is, but when George spoke he thanked some people for being there and he mentioned his brother in laws. We know what Rick looks like, but I think perhaps that it was one of CA other brothers. I believe she has three.
God Bless
Not that it matters because I have no idea who this woman is ...
but why are we wondering who this woman is? 

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: February 11, 2009, 04:17:45 PM »

I grabbed these two screen shots from later in Lee's talk.  BabsKats said there was a close up at the beginning but not at WFTV, hopefully she will be back soon and can lead us to the close up.

Anyway this does not look like a tattoo or a gel bracelet to me.  In watching the video there seemed to be a light reflection, like off of medal.  Screen shots do not do it justice.

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1036 on: February 11, 2009, 04:17:50 PM »

and George mentioned a locket that had just been placed on him...I bet they all have some of her ashes.
Lee kissed his wrist twice.  Two definate kisses, meaning one for Caylee and one for Casey.  He is very disturbed with the finger tapping on the podium during the speech.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: February 11, 2009, 04:19:22 PM »

God Bless
You would have to read back aways.  I thought maybe it was Joy and if so I could have connected her directly to KF.  But it isn't so its a dead issue.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1038 on: February 11, 2009, 04:23:11 PM »

God Bless

I have no clue who the Man is sitting next to GA - but that photo of the Women I believe it is Joy Wray -  a Younger Model ..of photo ... Joy Wray. Looks just like her. I cannot be for sure.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: February 11, 2009, 04:23:29 PM »

You would have to read back aways.  I thought maybe it was Joy and if so I could have connected her directly to KF.  But it isn't so its a dead issue.
Thanks Today!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.