May 06, 2024, 05:16:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 450758 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »

All I see is people playing games, liars, and I just am so skeptical of this new letter that the lady brought to the newspaper office, she is probably some kook with some psychic ability 

I feel the same way Rosie...
I am skeptical of everything that I hear and read in regards to this case...

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2009, 10:43:47 AM »

All I see is people playing games, liars, and I just am so skeptical of this new letter that the lady brought to the newspaper office, she is probably some kook with some psychic ability 

I agree NoRose.  There is so much drama surrounding this cast of characters.  Can you imagine, if this ever goes to trial, how anyone will be able to believe any witnesses from this crew?  Most likely, the majority can be discredited as habitual liars.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 10:45:48 AM »

One Response to “Exclusive: Art Harris Haleigh Cummings Update on JVM”

1. cent Says:
      September 26th, 2009 at 3:07 am

Art,
      I asked this on another post… is Amber still in jail ?
      Also, if Ron and Wifey had a fight, where did that lovey dovey footage come from, was it the same day, perhaps before the fight (what was it about)? And where are the Sheffields during all these revelations, just seems too quiet on their end?
      ———-
      Cent–Lovebird footage before Misty took off. As I’ve been reporting, the lovebirds have been fighting like cats and dogs since she left, and at this moment, I’m told, Ronald is not picking up his phone when she calls–the same thing she often did to him.
      –Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/26/exclusive-art-harris-haleigh-cummings-update-on-jvm/#more-3051

(I wonder how long Misty will stay away.  And now that she has cut ties with her own family, where will she go?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 10:49:47 AM »

Morning all! 

From WS:

"I finally got an answer to my email from Mr. Prior. I will not quote it word for word, but will just say what he basically said in it.

Mr. Prior stated that he called Putnam County Sheriff's Office and was sent to voicemail twice. After failing to get to speak to someone there, he then called St. Johns County Sheriff's Office and they got someone (I assume he means Putnam County S. O.) to call him. He states that he told them what the letter said and was asked to fax a copy to them. Mr. Prior states that he did fax a copy to them. Whomever Mr. Prior spoke with at P.C.S.O. then called him back and asked if they could send an officer to pick the letter up. He asked if that person had a problem with him (Mr. Prior) sharing the letter with Ronald Cummings' lawyer and was told there would be no problem with that. Mr. Prior then told the person he was speaking with from P.C.S.O. that he would just bring the letter to them himself. He further states that he shared the information with Haleigh's mother's lawyer. I suppose he means Crystal, but did not mention her name; he just stated Haleigh's mother's lawyer.
"

Thanks    This doesn't make sense, why after all this time, I am wondering really what the motive is in this, I'm sure money, I'm just trying to put the pieces together, now that might take awhile  Monkey Devil!

My head is spinning with all the different puzzle pieces in this whole case.   

From what I understand about the letter brought by Scrubs, the info was short and to the point on 'where' to find Haleigh, not about 'what' happened. 

But even so, am not so sure the motive in this is money, tho it sure could be!  Dunno... if I were out for the reward, I'd have called in the tip (to have my tip numbered) and left contact info.  Sounds to me like someone, whoever that is, got fed up and said enough!  As in the need to just have this whole thing done and over with. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 10:51:37 AM »

Morning all! 

From WS:

"I finally got an answer to my email from Mr. Prior. I will not quote it word for word, but will just say what he basically said in it.

Mr. Prior stated that he called Putnam County Sheriff's Office and was sent to voicemail twice. After failing to get to speak to someone there, he then called St. Johns County Sheriff's Office and they got someone (I assume he means Putnam County S. O.) to call him. He states that he told them what the letter said and was asked to fax a copy to them. Mr. Prior states that he did fax a copy to them. Whomever Mr. Prior spoke with at P.C.S.O. then called him back and asked if they could send an officer to pick the letter up. He asked if that person had a problem with him (Mr. Prior) sharing the letter with Ronald Cummings' lawyer and was told there would be no problem with that. Mr. Prior then told the person he was speaking with from P.C.S.O. that he would just bring the letter to them himself. He further states that he shared the information with Haleigh's mother's lawyer. I suppose he means Crystal, but did not mention her name; he just stated Haleigh's mother's lawyer.
"

Is it just me or do you get the feeling PCSO doesn't seem to have much sense of urgency about this letter?  Strange beyond belief that is for sure. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2009, 10:54:14 AM »

I hope that is the case Wyks ^^^^..
Haleigh needs justice for what ever has happened to her...perhaps someone suddenly got a conscience and decided to come forward.....bout time if that is the case...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2009, 10:56:34 AM »

Wyks From what I understand about the letter brought by Scrubs, the info was short and to the point on 'where' to find Haleigh, not about 'what' happened.            I think I read it was four sentences, the first two on where Haleigh is, and the last two, were comments from the letter writer. I could be wrong 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2009, 11:00:55 AM »

Haleigh needs justice for what ever has happened to her...perhaps someone suddenly got a conscience and decided to come forward.....bout time if that is the case...

I was just writing the same thing Cookie, that I think the person writing the letter just wanted the information out there, but wants to remain anonymous, and thought this the best way to do it. And I'm really, really hoping whatever the note says, that it brings Haleigh home!  an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2009, 11:01:55 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4xKqZT-x3M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Q4xKqZT-x3M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2009, 11:01:56 AM »

Morning all! 

From WS:

"

Is it just me or do you get the feeling PCSO doesn't seem to have much sense of urgency about this letter?  Strange beyond belief that is for sure. 

I dunno, seems to me LE moved with more urgency than usual with tips received.  In a lot of cases, by the time they've reached sev. thousands of tips, more tips often are received by a very bored operator.  In one case, I've seen the reports that operators have made when tips were called in.  Just briefly scrawled notes, some with comments from the operator.  lol 

At the least, LE with this tip, seems to have taken it seriously.  Which may turn out to be a very good thing. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2009, 11:03:56 AM »

Morning Cookie! 

And yessss I soooooo agree with you!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2009, 11:06:05 AM »

Gizzie...am hoping that Haleigh will be found as the result of this letter...but there have been so many let downs on this case that I am not holding my breath on it....this case has made me so disgusted....from every person who is Haleigh's family, to the bloggers who have made up stuff about this case, to the LE, to the attorneys, Cobra, Art H., Geraldo etc... you name it...everyone it seems has been self serving and not putting Haleigh first...jmo....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2009, 11:06:13 AM »

1. cent Says:

Art,
      Also, if Ron and Wifey had a fight, where did that lovey dovey footage come from, was it the same day, perhaps before the fight (what was it about)? And where are the Sheffields during all these revelations, just seems too quiet on their end?
      ———-
      Cent–Lovebird footage before Misty took off. As I’ve been reporting, the lovebirds have been fighting like cats and dogs since she left, and at this moment, I’m told, Ronald is not picking up his phone when she calls–the same thing she often did to him.
      –Art

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/26/exclusive-art-harris-haleigh-cummings-update-on-jvm/#more-3051

(I wonder how long Misty will stay away.  And now that she has cut ties with her own family, where will she go?

Behind bars??

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2009, 11:08:14 AM »

good one Grama!^^^

one can only hope that that is where Misty ends up!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2009, 11:08:52 AM »

Morning all! 

From WS:

"

I dunno, seems to me LE moved with more urgency than usual with tips received.  In a lot of cases, by the time they've reached sev. thousands of tips, more tips often are received by a very bored operator.  In one case, I've seen the reports that operators have made when tips were called in.  Just briefly scrawled notes, some with comments from the operator.  lol 

At the least, LE with this tip, seems to have taken it seriously.  Which may turn out to be a very good thing. 

Thanks Wyks - I wasn't sure I was seeing things clearly and with an open mind when it came to LE down there.  I m glad to hear they have taken this one seriously.  Hopefully the letter was credible and if it was she should be found soon.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2009, 11:09:54 AM »

Wyks - From what I understand about the letter brought by Scrubs, the info was short and to the point on 'where' to find Haleigh, not about 'what' happened.           

---

I think I read it was four sentences, the first two on where Haleigh is, and the last two, were comments from the letter writer. I could be wrong 

No Rosie you aren't wrong, that's what has been said so far.  It was info re the 'where'.  Of course we don't know what the comments in the last two sentences was about. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2009, 11:10:34 AM »

1. cent Says:

Art,
      ———-
      –Art

Behind bars??

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2009, 11:12:58 AM »

good one Grama!^^^

Kinda like the process of elimination.  Ron don't want her, GRSykes will throw her out, her family is broken / split, no place else to go.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2009, 11:14:25 AM »

good one Grama!^^^

Kinda like the process of elimination.  Ron don't want her, GRSykes will throw her out, her family is broken / split, no place else to go.

Forgot to add that the PCSO Jail is always open for the hungry and homeless.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2009, 11:14:32 AM »

1. cent Says:

Art,
      ———-
      –Art

Behind bars??

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Fingers crossed!   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.