May 20, 2024, 08:49:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #40  (Read 477178 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: October 12, 2008, 01:49:55 PM »

Thank you Dolce and KatysMom Smile
That being the case, I wonder how tight then is their theory that she died in the pool ?  and based on what evidence ?  (only other evidence I can think of is that CA said that when she got home from work on Monday June 16th the pool ladder was on the pool and the gate to the backyard was open) -

Hmm Cindy said the 16th of June ... George could not remember the day Cindy called him and hollered at him for leaving the ladder in the pool and the gate open.

& Afternoon Monkeys  and  Hey to all the new Monkeys
How would the ladder have gotten to the side of the pool if Caylee just wandered out to the pool and accidently fell in?
Could be Casey returned to the house ... went for a swim and forgot about Caylee

George mentions seeing Casey & Caylee leaving but what about earlier in the morning  or was he still asleep.?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1821 on: October 12, 2008, 01:50:43 PM »

I was unaware that anyone searched for Zenaida Gonzalez prior to July 15th

Do you mean June 15th? I believe the searches started in June, IIRC.
sorry, yes I meant June, but my point was, I was unaware any zanaida searches were done prior to the date of caylee's death....

That's correct, as far as I know.  I think before that point, the babysitter (Xanax=Zanny) didn't have a person to go with the nickname.. she had to find somebody, get the dirt on them, and use that in her story of what happened to Caylee.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1822 on: October 12, 2008, 01:50:43 PM »

Don't forget that Casey also has a long list of check fruad charges against her that could already add up to 50 years in jail.  Add manslaughter to those charges and she's in the slammer for life.  After the way that she has jerked LE around, I see the judge giving her the max on each charge.  The judge can also add that she won't have any possibility for bail.
I see what you are saying but the judge could not be biased in his decision to maximize the sentancing based on another case all together.  Each would be tried and convicted upon that particular cases evidence and circumstances only.  She is a first time offended, well reported offender, so the sentencing might be reduced based soley on the events surrounding each incident.  The murder case is seperate from these and a judge has to stay neutral and sentance based on the individual cases only.  WHICH SUCKS!

Yep.... I wanna hear that judge sentance her to life in prison without the possibility of parole...
In Florida there are two trials in regards to charges of this nature. The first trial will determine the guilt of the defendant. The second trial is the penalty phase. It is the JURY that will determine the sentence. Both the prosecution and Defense will argue their reasons for and against whatever penalty is available in the instructions given to the jury.

There can also be victim impact statements by the survivors of the person killed and character witnesses to speak on behalf of the defandant.

When this process is complete, the jury will deliberate among them selves and then render a sentence which the judge will read in open court.

The Judge must take the recommendation of the Jury. He cannot modify the penalty.

MURT
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1823 on: October 12, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »

About the chloroform –

Someone with insider info (HH or Des) dropped a hint here a while back that LE thinks that Caylee died in the pool because of the presence of the chloroform – apparently when chlorinated water mixes with the ammonia in a dirty diaper, chloroform can be produced and so that’s their theory.  (I did some quick searches and found yes this can happen with chlorine and ammonia) -

See.. this is what doesn't make any sense.  We're being told that the body farm air samples  prove the chloroform was pure... NOT produced from a reaction of different chemicals. So I'd like to know which it really is? 

Body Farm associate Lab/research facility...said...pure...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1824 on: October 12, 2008, 01:51:31 PM »

I think the chloroform searches won't ammount to anything sinister here.  I believe she was killed in the pool.  Either from neglect or on purpose.  From what we know right now, I have to lean on the neglect part of it....but if LE actually has some evidence towards premeditation than I will simply change my mind.  LOL

Because she's a sociopath and would NEVER tell the truth here, this may very well be her own demise.  Whether she killed Caylee on purpose or not, I think she's better off in prison for the rest of her life.  She's one scary cat in my book.

I have to ask... if it was as simple as neglect then why not take the deal given towards the beginning by the prosecution?  Baez would have told her to take the deal hands down if it was just neglect.  IMO  Given all the evidence shown thus far of from her computer, her texts, and of course her actions, I say it was premeditated.  ( Again do not throw banana's at me I will only eat them and continue to get fat!)

Well, I agree it looks really very bad...however, I think its mostly because she is a sociopath.  She truly doesn't CARE.

If it were you or me behaving this way, it would be indicative of "a reason to lie and hide"....i.e., covering up the murder.

But she's nothing BUT a sociopath.  She doesn't love and can't love.  She's impulsive...wanted to hang out with boyfriend and enjoy her new freedom.  Didn't want to get bogged down with funeral arrangements and her mother's wrath.
So she opt'ed for the wrath of the nation, losing her boyfriend, and being on home confinement instead?  She had to of known that Caylee missing was going to be discovered and found out.  Cindy was hounding her phone call after phone call as it was, and she was running out of excuses.  Again, I am sorry, but my opinion stays the same, that being said I respect yours as well.

She didn't opt for anything...she was way too impulsive for that.  Clearly she doesn't plan a darn thing, nor does she even consider a consequence.  She goes with the flow. 

As each day went by, I'm sure she had to have thought "geez, this is so easy" and/or "geez, what should I say if my mom finds me?"

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1825 on: October 12, 2008, 01:52:17 PM »

sorry, yes I meant June, but my point was, I was unaware any zanaida searches were done prior to the date of caylee's death....

That's correct, as far as I know.  I think before that point, the babysitter (Xanax=Zanny) didn't have a person to go with the nickname.. she had to find somebody, get the dirt on them, and use that in her story of what happened to Caylee.

OK I'm in agreement on that part Smile
And thanks to all you monkeys for going thru all these details with me !
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: October 12, 2008, 01:52:59 PM »

Sorry BT, didn't know you had already posted about the Grand Jury....mods feel free to delete my long posts. Thanks.

Noooooo, Lalas.

I just got back from grocery shopping or I would have responded sooner.

I'm wanting folks to real ALL the stuff about the grand jury, including what you and Brandi have been posting. I just think it will clear up a lot of questions for them.

Hugs and smoochies.

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1827 on: October 12, 2008, 01:53:14 PM »

Well, maybe it would be.. but that hasn't stopped many people from being murdered in prison for what they've done.   What about Jeffrey Dahmer? The guy who beat him to death killed his wife and blamed two young Black factory workers.
Dahmer was a marked man when he entered prison and whoever got him would be a hero. 

Agreed.

And for the record- in case some of you were confused- I absolutely do NOT believe it was an accident.  (I was merely making a point with the deleting of pictures thing).
MO..The poem and anti death penalty pic's are an amission of guilt..Was dahlmer on death row? I think so and he was killed there to.

Wisconsin does not have the death penalty
Thank you! So no chance of me wishing casey has the same fate..Please do not throw nanners at me..Tit for tat is my motto
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: October 12, 2008, 01:53:26 PM »

let me just say this..i have been in prison before..im not proud of this but it does give me insight..for the 2 and a half years i was there, i have never seen an inmate who was singled out for her crime by other inmates..never!...i am a female and in womens prison, there are no particular politics like there is in mens prison...if anything, she will be treated BETTER for her high profile case, once she gets to a real prison...jmo...you would be surprised to know how many women are in prison for killing thier child, or someone elses....women kill things they love, thier kids, husbands, boyfriends, even thier parents...its more accepted than you might think.

Bananajam, it sounds like you've had a rough life. Sad  Thank you for your insight. It's interesting to read about women in prison..  Sick to think Casey will be treated better there.  Wow. Will Caylee get ANY justice??

m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: October 12, 2008, 01:53:27 PM »

The judge said the other day that he will have his decision no later than Monday...and, the Grand jury will be on Tuesday...

my question is if the courts are closed on Monday how could he reach his decision to let them know....Does the courts have to be open for him to contact baez with his decision...Does it have to be in mins and/or just a verbal and/or written decision sent to baez...on the motions that he didn't decide on yet...

someone placed on here either last night and/or this morning that the courts will be closed on Columbus day tomorrow

I won't be around for a couple of days i have surg. tomorrow... 

I don't know, but I do know that when a jury reaches a verdict in a trial they can call everyone in to the courtroom regardless of day , time, etc, to read the verdict, so maybe this would work the same way...
I was in error in beliving that Orange County courts would be closed tomorrow. Court will be in session so we would likely know the judge's decision by tomorrow afternoon.

MURT
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: October 12, 2008, 01:53:40 PM »

If she just "snapped" after the fight, then explain away all of the searches down previous for chloroform, Zenaida Gonzalez, missing children....
This all adds to pre-meditation in my book.  Sorry if my opinion is not the popular one, but there are no other means to explain this other than several episodes of coincidence. 
Whatever snapped in her mind happened much sooner than that night.

JUNE?  Who searched in June?  Casey?
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1831 on: October 12, 2008, 01:56:01 PM »

About the chloroform –

Someone with insider info (HH or Des) dropped a hint here a while back that LE thinks that Caylee died in the pool because of the presence of the chloroform – apparently when chlorinated water mixes with the ammonia in a dirty diaper, chloroform can be produced and so that’s their theory.  (I did some quick searches and found yes this can happen with chlorine and ammonia) -

See.. this is what doesn't make any sense.  We're being told that the body farm air samples  prove the chloroform was pure... NOT produced from a reaction of different chemicals. So I'd like to know which it really is? 

There is no way the testing of the air sample sent to the body farm could possibly test for the source of the various components of the gas sample.  As far as chloroform goes, if there is chloroform present as a gas in the sample, it makes no difference if it was from a bottle of "pure" chloroform, or a bottle of a mixture of chloroform with other liquids, or chloroform produced by chemical reaction.  It's still chloroform, the very same substance, no matter where it comes from.  The body farm undoubtedly uses the common methodology of gas phase chromatography most probably coupled with mass spectrometery. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: October 12, 2008, 01:56:06 PM »

I feel mean when I think of Casey. I want her to have a fair trial with a competent lawyer where there is no more room for Cindy or anyone to doubt that Caylee is in heaven. Cindy & George and Lee have IMO the capacity to feel their pain. Casey does not and she will " survive " no matter where she is. She again IMO would get more upset over not having access to Facebook or MySpace and her cell service than her daughter.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1833 on: October 12, 2008, 01:56:15 PM »

FYI
I found this on a U of F website....
This is about Jose's Daughter
http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html
(Crossing my fingers the pictures are not too big)
m2kfl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1834 on: October 12, 2008, 01:56:17 PM »

I sincerely hope that there is not a change of venue, the cost to this city would
be astronomic, the cost already is terrible. I can't see the state giving her manslaughter, I thibk they will go for murder 1 or I hope so. This skank has caused
so much heartbreak to this city and the people and the LE and her family she deserves life with no parole. I hope they don't try for mental defect either.
No way that she can plead insanity.  That would be pretty hard to prove and I do not think that Baez has the resources to even try.  She knows right from wrong, she tells Lee "maybe I am a spitefull bitch" and that "CA and GA should have called the cops a long time ago".  She knows wrong, and she knows that she has done it...EVIL.

No kidding....she knows enough to use coupons at the grocery store...
I honestly think those shopping spree videos are going to be damning evidence for the prosecution.  The fact that she rummaged through newspapers to clip coupons shows how heartless she is.  She is evil and the whole world is seeing it. 

We still have the electric chair in Florida right?  Its not lethal injection...??
Due to problems regarding cruel and unusual punishment, Florida uses lethal injection rather than the electric chair (old sparkey) when carrying out a death penalty warrent.

MURT
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1835 on: October 12, 2008, 01:56:30 PM »

If she just "snapped" after the fight, then explain away all of the searches down previous for chloroform, Zenaida Gonzalez, missing children....
This all adds to pre-meditation in my book.  Sorry if my opinion is not the popular one, but there are no other means to explain this other than several episodes of coincidence. 
Whatever snapped in her mind happened much sooner than that night.

JUNE?  Who searched in June?  Casey?

The computer records also revealed that, starting in June, Casey's computer was used to search for Zenaida Gonzalez, the mystery nanny. The question now is whether she was trying to get background information on the woman, who she would later accuse of being the person who took Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17567178/detail.html

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: October 12, 2008, 01:57:29 PM »

About the chloroform –

Body Farm associate Lab/research facility...said...pure...Des

NG had some dr on her show.. has his own laboratory. I want to say his name is Dr Lemon but that's probably WAY off.    He was the one that stated if the air samples sniffed the chloroform, it would have been pure.. not a chemical reaction.  LE has not said anything either way...  I would assume that the lab guy knows what he's talking about..   which  means that the chloroform had nothing to do with Caylee being in a pool.   (Sound about right, Des?)

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: October 12, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »

let me just say this..i have been in prison before..im not proud of this but it does give me insight..for the 2 and a half years i was there, i have never seen an inmate who was singled out for her crime by other inmates..never!...i am a female and in womens prison, there are no particular politics like there is in mens prison...if anything, she will be treated BETTER for her high profile case, once she gets to a real prison...jmo...you would be surprised to know how many women are in prison for killing thier child, or someone elses....women kill things they love, thier kids, husbands, boyfriends, even thier parents...its more accepted than you might think.

Bananajam, it sounds like you've had a rough life. Sad  Thank you for your insight. It's interesting to read about women in prison..  Sick to think Casey will be treated better there.  Wow. Will Caylee get ANY justice??

I live in SC..and when Susan Smith went to prison, they had to confine her...I am not sure if she is still confined, however, the prisoners threatened to kill her....

"God dont like ugly"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1838 on: October 12, 2008, 01:57:52 PM »

I feel mean when I think of Casey. I want her to have a fair trial with a competent lawyer where there is no more room for Cindy or anyone to doubt that Caylee is in heaven. Cindy & George and Lee have IMO the capacity to feel their pain. Casey does not and she will " survive " no matter where she is. She again IMO would get more upset over not having access to Facebook or MySpace and her cell service than her daughter.

That is exactly why i do not think she should have access to it on home confinement
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1839 on: October 12, 2008, 01:58:53 PM »

Thank you Dolce and KatysMom Smile
That being the case, I wonder how tight then is their theory that she died in the pool ?  and based on what evidence ?  (only other evidence I can think of is that CA said that when she got home from work on Monday June 16th the pool ladder was on the pool and the gate to the backyard was open) -

Hmm Cindy said the 16th of June ... George could not remember the day Cindy called him and hollered at him for leaving the ladder in the pool and the gate open.

& Afternoon Monkeys  and  Hey to all the new Monkeys
How would the ladder have gotten to the side of the pool if Caylee just wandered out to the pool and accidently fell in?

I honestly do not believe the pool played any part in this at all. It is my opinion the story about the steps being moved is another ruse to divert attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.