May 13, 2024, 07:41:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #122 4/10/09 - 4/14/09  (Read 281884 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: April 11, 2009, 12:53:27 PM »

Hmmmm,I thought Keith Williams found the bag of stuffed animals and took it directly to Cindy's house for her to examine?

that is what I thought too...that he took it to Cindy...last night I posted what i heard from wkmg that he threw it back... so confusing.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #561 on: April 11, 2009, 01:17:30 PM »

I got the depo videos to play so I will try and be brave and go watch a few of Cindy's.......I did see Cindy video #7 and really want to scratch my own eyes out but....give me strength.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #562 on: April 11, 2009, 01:25:42 PM »

Hmmmm,I thought Keith Williams found the bag of stuffed animals and took it directly to Cindy's house for her to examine?

that is what I thought too...that he took it to Cindy...last night I posted what i heard from wkmg that he threw it back... so confusing.
I thought that was on Blink's site right?That he took the bag to Cindy because he knew Casey or the family then Cindy said no,she never saw any of that stuff in their house so Keith took the bag back to the woods.....now I'm really confused because I thought the investigators never saw that bag.

Karma Is Coming

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: April 11, 2009, 01:37:13 PM »

I wonder if the bag of stuffed animals were the 'smoke scented' donated ones..   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #564 on: April 11, 2009, 01:38:51 PM »

I'm wondering about that also.
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #565 on: April 11, 2009, 01:48:33 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

There is much appalling content in Cindy's and George's depositions (if you can call them that!)   One thing that stood out for me in Cindy's was when John Morgan tried to get her to answer Yes or No to whether it had turned out that Casey had been right when she said "I feel like she's close to home."   When backed to the wall, Cindy has to say Yes.  But she adds: 

CA:  And someone probably heard that, and put Caylee's body there, after the fact.

JM:  What does that mean?

CA:  What does that mean?  She wasn't there when Dominic was there in November*, so someone had to put it there.  So don't take things outta context and think that just 'cause it's said, that it means anything.

(* Note:  Huge contradiction here.  Earlier in the deposition, she made the point that she cannot confirm that DC and JH were indeed searching at or near the spot where Caylee's body was later found!!  I wasn't there; you can't tell by the pictures; they could have been filming anywhere, etc.  Sorry, Cindy -- can't have it both ways.)

btw, When she said "someone had to put it there" -- referring to Caylee's remains (and yes, she said "it") -- I saw something scary in her eyes.  I grabbed a screen capture of the very next moment, when she had finished the sentence and the impact of what she had just said was still hanging in the silence. 

Yikes.....Casey eyes=Cindy eyes........very creepy and evil.Put this pic side by side with the one of Casey's arrest at her home......that's one scarey family for sure!
I read into her statement on the depo she states DC didn't find her body THAT meaning in Nov, so I take it as maybe he found her body another time didn't video it and somehow  Kronk got there before they could  that's what I believe. So does any one else think that Lee, Cindy George, all knew where she was dumped like garbage and Do you thin had they found her that they might have hid the body with out anyone knowing.
And do you think Kronk was sent by The Antony's or someone else cause he called the cops but I think that Had Dc found the body he would have help them hide it so she would never be found??
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: April 11, 2009, 01:49:24 PM »

I read all of the depositions.. I only watched small portions because I can't stand listening to Cindy's voice.. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #567 on: April 11, 2009, 01:49:33 PM »

Really messed up he didn't find her body THAT day
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: April 11, 2009, 01:50:39 PM »

Body Language Reveals George, Cindy Anthony's Emotions
Friday, April 10, 2009 10:40:56 PM

Reported by Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- During their depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit on Thursday, George and Cindy Anthony showed obvious signs of stress.

News 13 brought in body language expert Susan Constantine to take a look at the tapes of the depositions to give us some insight into how they were reacting to the questioning.

Constantine said George was near his breaking point, and his wife, Cindy, is also feeling the stress. She said she saw hostility from Cindy and sadness from George.

"He says, emotionally, I have had enough. I'm done," Constantine said.
Constantine explained that George is sad and showed a lot of emotions during the depositions.

"He tilts his head to the side and he says, 'Hey, I'm not going to give you any information. He's aloof and he's also showing arrogance. You can see the emotion ... defensive ... pulled back. He's had enough. I'm not going to be able to handle much more of this, Brad. He's being honest. I think he's at his breaking point here," Constantine said as she watched video of George during his questioning.

Constantine said the questioning is weighing on him so much because he wants to believe his daughter, and so does Cindy. But instead of showing signs of sadness, Constantine said Cindy is angry.

Constantine showed News 13's Jacqueline Fell how Cindy's eyes reveal hear state of mind.

"Her eyes are very fixed and stare-like, and her eyebrows go up -- that's anger," Constantine said.

She then showed Fell what the bottom of Cindy's face reveals.

"The mouth goes horizontal -- that's frustration and anger, as well. She can't keep her mouth quiet. She just can't. She doesn't have control of that emotion," Constantine explained.

Constantine said you can see the toll the situation has taken on Cindy physically.
"You can see her skeletal muscles. I mean, her cheekbones, you can see it in her neck. She's really gone through the loop here. She's gone through quite a bit. She's lot a lot of weight. To me, she doesn't look that healthy," Constantine said.

According to Constantine, while George continues to try to recover from the death of Caylee, He is wrestling with his own emotions. But his wife, who Constantine says is mentally stronger, is just fighting to stick with the story she has heard from Casey.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/10/body_language_reveals_george_cindy_anthony39s_emotions.html

Sorries but boo hoo hooo...what about all the signs of deceit, rudeness & contempt?  They are going thru more stress then they ever had to by protecting & covering up for Casey, their lost of Caylee would be understandable BUT what they are more stressed over is getting caught in all their lies regarding Casey's guilt.  Also, as soon as they started haphazardly & with no regard for others started pointing fingers of blame to other people, some with vindictiveness in mind my sympathy went out with the rest of the trash.     What Cindy did to Zeneida the other day was deplorable and pure b!tch!ness, it shows just how selfish & mean spirited she is, if she wants to take a slam at pure ugliness all Cindy has to do is look in a mirror!

Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: April 11, 2009, 01:51:31 PM »

Really messed up he didn't find her body THAT day
I read into her statement on the depo she states DC didn't find her body THAT meaning in Nov, so I take it as maybe he found her body another time didn't video it and somehow  Kronk got there before they could  that's what I believe. So does any one else think that Lee, Cindy George, all knew where she was dumped like garbage and Do you thin had they found her that they might have hid the body with out anyone knowing.
And do you think Kronk was sent by The Antony's or someone else cause he called the cops but I think that Had Dc found the body he would have help them hide it so she would never be found??
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #570 on: April 11, 2009, 01:56:06 PM »

Blah, so my question is do you think they would have hid the body had they found her, that way there would have been no evidence at all pointing towards Casey And Do you think she has told Lee or Baez where Caylee was dumped, and if so he dose not have to report it right he can still pretend she innocent and try to get her off, Man how I wish they could have found her early so they would know exactly what Casey did to her so they could for sure with out a doubt nail her slore A$$ to the way and break out the death plenty Electric chair she deserves to fry!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #571 on: April 11, 2009, 01:56:17 PM »

yikes......anyone remember the time frame of the thrown out smokey toys?

Karma Is Coming

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: April 11, 2009, 01:59:52 PM »

Didn't Blink uncover a traffic ticket that suggested KC had an ID with zanida gonzales.  I don't remember all the details, will have to go back.  I'm thinking this has to come up in the civil case right?
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: April 11, 2009, 02:00:45 PM »

ORLANDO -- During their depositions in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit on Thursday, George and Cindy Anthony showed obvious signs of stress.

News 13 brought in body language expert Susan Constantine to take a look at the tapes of the depositions to give us some insight into how they were reacting to the questioning.

Constantine said George was near his breaking point, and his wife, Cindy, is also feeling the stress. She said she saw hostility from Cindy and sadness from George.

Constantine explained that George is sad and showed a lot of emotions during the depositions.

"He tilts his head to the side and he says, 'Hey, I'm not going to give you any information. He's aloof and he's also showing arrogance. You can see the emotion ... defensive ... pulled back. He's had enough. I'm not going to be able to handle much more of this, Brad. He's being honest. I think he's at his breaking point here," Constantine said as she watched video of George during his questioning.

Constantine said the questioning is weighing on him so much because he wants to believe his daughter, and so does Cindy. But instead of showing signs of sadness, Constantine said Cindy is angry.

Constantine showed News 13's Jacqueline Fell how Cindy's eyes reveal hear state of mind.

"Her eyes are very fixed and stare-like, and her eyebrows go up -- that's anger," Constantine said.

"The mouth goes horizontal -- that's frustration and anger, as well. She can't keep her mouth quiet. She just can't. She doesn't have control of that emotion," Constantine explained.

Constantine said you can see the toll the situation has taken on Cindy physically.
"You can see her skeletal muscles. I mean, her cheekbones, you can see it in her neck. She's really gone through the loop here. She's gone through quite a bit. She's lot a lot of weight. To me, she doesn't look that healthy," Constantine said.

According to Constantine, while George continues to try to recover from the death of Caylee, He is wrestling with his own emotions. But his wife, who Constantine says is mentally stronger, is just fighting to stick with the story she has heard from Casey.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/10/body_language_reveals_george_cindy_anthony39s_emotions.html

Sorries but boo hoo hooo...what about all the signs of deceit, rudeness & contempt?  They are going thru more stress then they ever had to by protecting & covering up for Casey, their lost of Caylee would be understandable BUT what they are more stressed over is getting caught in all their lies regarding Casey's guilt.  Also, as soon as they started haphazardly & with no regard for others started pointing fingers of blame to other people, some with vindictiveness in mind my sympathy went out with the rest of the trash.     What Cindy did to Zeneida the other day was deplorable and pure b!tch!ness, it shows just how selfish & mean spirited she is, if she wants to take a slam at pure ugliness all Cindy has to do is look in a mirror!
I don't see any of this at all I see them both lying thru their teeth to cover for her sorry butt But for the life of me had it been my daughter I would want her put to death I would not help her at all she deserves nothing she deserves for them to tell the truth and stop lying for her. Sorry I feel a lil for George not much anymore, But Mostly I feel For Caylee she deserves Justice and her mom needs to fry!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #574 on: April 11, 2009, 02:02:02 PM »

Hi, Monkeys

There is much appalling content in Cindy's and George's depositions (if you can call them that!)   One thing that stood out for me in Cindy's was when John Morgan tried to get her to answer Yes or No to whether it had turned out that Casey had been right when she said "I feel like she's close to home."   When backed to the wall, Cindy has to say Yes.  But she adds: 

CA:  And someone probably heard that, and put Caylee's body there, after the fact.

JM:  What does that mean?

CA:  What does that mean?  She wasn't there when Dominic was there in November*, so someone had to put it there.  So don't take things outta context and think that just 'cause it's said, that it means anything.

(* Note:  Huge contradiction here.  Earlier in the deposition, she made the point that she cannot confirm that DC and JH were indeed searching at or near the spot where Caylee's body was later found!!  I wasn't there; you can't tell by the pictures; they could have been filming anywhere, etc.  Sorry, Cindy -- can't have it both ways.)

btw, When she said "someone had to put it there" -- referring to Caylee's remains (and yes, she said "it") -- I saw something scary in her eyes.  I grabbed a screen capture of the very next moment, when she had finished the sentence and the impact of what she had just said was still hanging in the silence. 

Yikes.....Casey eyes=Cindy eyes........very creepy and evil.Put this pic side by side with the one of Casey's arrest at her home......that's one scarey family for sure!
What I think is Cindy,Lee(and possibly George)Dom Casey(and possibly Conway)all knew approx where Caylee's body was(per the jailed Casey)and they all should be tried for obstruction of justice.Also God and karma will take care of all of them in the end.

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #575 on: April 11, 2009, 02:03:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!   

I see that Karma is watching Cindy's depo, and just wanted to mention again that there is one part (part 4) that is only available for viewing on this site:

http://www.forthepeople.com/

That one's worth a watch! Things really heat up on both sides!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: April 11, 2009, 02:05:21 PM »

yikes......anyone remember the time frame of the thrown out smokey toys?

Yes, if my memory serves it was reported around August 4th-5th

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #577 on: April 11, 2009, 02:09:35 PM »

I read all of the depositions.. I only watched small portions because I can't stand listening to Cindy's voice.. 
I hate her voice also.
I hate those smirky,smartassed smiles,I hate that stupid,gleeful gleem in her eyes when she thinks she has one over on someone.I hate that flirty wink and smug smile she gives Conway.I want to see her face fall off and hit the floor so I can walk on it.
The Anthony's are like a family of misfits from another planet.......God have mercy on their souls but I hope he doesn't.I hope they float around in purgatory forever while they think about how badly they did by sweet little Caylee.I hope that's all they think about forever.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #578 on: April 11, 2009, 02:11:40 PM »

Agree!Totally agree!

Karma Is Coming

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #579 on: April 11, 2009, 02:12:05 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

CBB you have a bunch of nanners.
Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful Easter Weekend.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.