May 05, 2024, 08:27:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 139736 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: April 28, 2007, 01:14:50 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Watching Greta:

PLEASE somebody send her, her own transcript that tells WHY the original warrant was limited!!!!

She has a timeline with a gaping hole in it that she ignores.  She has all that information handed right to her and yet she pretends she knows nothing.

. Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: April 28, 2007, 01:15:35 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "crazymom"
Night and sweet dreams to those hitting the pillows.

I hitting the sack also!  No not my hubby.....the pillow!  Anyway, I will pray that we have resolution soon.  I will be back later tomorrow.  Keep the faith!

Night ANG   Wink
  I gotta work tomorrow AGAIN,  Evil or Very Mad
 I wish my pillow and I got along lol

I am happy to report that I finally got a job after being laid off in July!!  I am working for a mortgage company and am just luvin it!  Unfortunately it cuts into my computer time at home!  See ya tomorrow.

BTW....Lunesta works wonders!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #442 on: April 28, 2007, 01:16:55 AM »

Tacky is betting the farm that no forensics exists at this late date, and he's setting it up to scream," No forensic evidence found at VDS property = Joran is telling the truth! She was never there. Close the case."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: April 28, 2007, 01:19:21 AM »

I think Tacky is trying to put as good a face on this as he can but I think the truth is, he knows this is not good news for his client.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #444 on: April 28, 2007, 01:20:22 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Watching Greta:

PLEASE somebody send her, her own transcript that tells WHY the original warrant was limited!!!!

She has a timeline with a gaping hole in it that she ignores.  She has all that information handed right to her and yet she pretends she knows nothing.

. Evil or Very Mad

Did you notice she flew right by Jossy's comment that Joran was at school busy with his book? No follow up to that one at all. That book puts in writing he lied to her.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #445 on: April 28, 2007, 01:22:00 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I think Tacky is trying to put as good a face on this as he can but I think the truth is, he knows this is not good news for his client.

Right. Given a choice they would have much rather the case just be quietly closed.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: April 28, 2007, 01:24:18 AM »

Watching Greta:

. Evil or Very Mad

Did you notice she flew right by Jossy's comment that Joran was at school busy with his book? No follow up to that one at all. That book puts in writing he lied to her.

Well, she can turn her back on Joran as fast as she turned her back on Beth.   This is a woman of many faces and many lies.  I have watched her from the get-go and I have never liked her except I had some hope that she was befriending Beth only to find later on that she stabbed Beth in the  back.  I had a feeling that Dave and his family were not as fooled by the charlatan as Beth was but Beth was desperate for help.  I think perhaps Dave, et al, may have had her figured out from the get-go.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #447 on: April 28, 2007, 01:25:13 AM »

OMG!  I just got back from out of town for a week, with no access to a computer.  I can't believe this wonderful news!  Now I have to go back and do alot of catching up!

BTW, Hi Monkey friends!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #448 on: April 28, 2007, 01:26:22 AM »

Watching Greta:

. Evil or Very Mad

OH ABSOLUTELY, Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta fries my a$$!

I used to think she was pretending to act stupid.

I no longer think she is PRETENDING.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: April 28, 2007, 01:26:32 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Watching Greta:

. Evil or Very Mad

Well, she can turn her back on Joran as fast as she turned her back on Beth.   This is a woman of many faces and many lies.  I have watched her from the get-go and I have never liked her except I had some hope that she was befriending Beth only to find later on that she stabbed Beth in the  back.  I had a feeling that Dave and his family were not as fooled by the charlatan as Beth was but Beth was desperate for help.  I think perhaps Dave, et al, may have had her figured out from the get-go.

Interesting that she never said a word about that. Its not everyday a Murder,Rapr and Kidnapping suspect goes on a book tour.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: April 28, 2007, 01:29:47 AM »

I hitting the sack also!  No not my hubby.....the pillow!  Anyway, I will pray that we have resolution soon.  I will be back later tomorrow.  Keep the faith!

Night ANG   Wink

I am happy to report that I finally got a job after being laid off in July!!  I am working for a mortgage company and am just luvin it!  Unfortunately it cuts into my computer time at home!  See ya tomorrow.

Congrats to you!!    Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
 Not having puter time at work sucks.. I know all too well  Sad
Best of luck yo yah Ang!   Wink
crazybabyborg
« Reply #451 on: April 28, 2007, 01:29:52 AM »

Hi Dihanna!

Tyler, I think Beth was "with" Greta for the same reason we all tuned in tonight. She's more apt to cover the story than almost any other reporter, and you are right: Beth wanted the story out there, above all. It was her only hope to keep this story alive and in front of the public.

I'm sure she was grateful to Greta for helping her do that. Greta did do that whether she was always accurate or fair, she flat out devoted time to the story.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: April 28, 2007, 01:30:41 AM »

I finally caught up....

Hi everyone!

So do we know?  The Investigators are continuing their work in the
morning, right?  I read that Paulus was permitted to go into the house
but that doesn't mean that the outdoor search is over does it?  Other-
wise, why would they have officers posted there?

Anyone know?

Wow!!!  What a day!!!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: April 28, 2007, 01:32:00 AM »

BOC on a sweep!!

The screw tightens!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: April 28, 2007, 01:32:48 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
I finally caught up....

Hi everyone!

Anyone know?

Wow!!!  What a day!!!

I don't think anyone knows for sure.  Think we're just going to have to wait until tomorrow to find out.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: April 28, 2007, 01:34:40 AM »

Greta can't talk about that book in detail without seeing the obvious lie that Joran told her.  What's that?  You don't believe me?

Let's see...Joran said he did not have sex with Natalee because he didn't have a condom. Didn't just state in his book that he had sex with Natalee for about 3 hours on the beach?  That is a complete about face, don't you think?

Oh and what about that timeline...he told Greta he came home between 3:25 AM and 3;35 AM.  If he was on the beach for 3 hours and they didn't leave CnC until...well you can do the math.  I may not be the smartest monkey here but I can add 2+2 and it still equals 4.  

I am sure I could find other things that Greta doesn't want to talk about that Joran told her was the gospel truth and if necessary I will...but you get the idea.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: April 28, 2007, 01:35:05 AM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Watching Greta:

. Evil or Very Mad

OH ABSOLUTELY, Anna!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greta fries my a$$!

I used to think she was pretending to act stupid.

I no longer think she is PRETENDING.

Brings to mind the old saying :
"Better to be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt"

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: April 28, 2007, 01:35:16 AM »

I am also calling it a night.

What will tomorrow bring? Stay Tuned.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: April 28, 2007, 01:36:00 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
I finally caught up....

Hi everyone!

Anyone know?

Wow!!!  What a day!!!

I dunno?  Sad
  Yep........ I agree what a day..
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: April 28, 2007, 01:36:18 AM »

Night ANG   Wink

Hey, crazymom.  Congratulations.  Best of luck with the new job.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.