May 22, 2024, 01:29:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 494747 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: August 07, 2008, 07:59:11 PM »

Klaas...sorry to all for being O/T

Is my number of posts supposed to remain the same number?

It's been at 538 for several posts now.

TIA

Nevermind....it seems with each post the number changes and all the posts are then numbered the same.  Do I have that right now?

Actually you have 540 posts now.  It should increase "1" for each post you make.     If it remained at 538 then there must have been some sort of wierd problem going on with the forum software affecting the post count. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: August 07, 2008, 07:59:51 PM »

No Rob, I cant believe she could burn the baby.  She loved the baby in her own way.  Caylee was just an inconvience to the way she wanted to live her life.  I feel Caylee is right there.....

how do you know she loved Caylee???

she is not helping anyone find her...

sorry, I'm not sure she loved Caylee.... how do you know??? and she will not reveal who the father is - maybe that should be a clue - what are her feelings toward the real father - not the imaginary three version given by Cindy the Psycho...

It hit me today like a brick wall...

The amount of gas she stole would barely get her anywhere.

With 45 G's sitting on mom's credit cards ... she wasn't hurtin' for

a tank of gas.

What else could you use it for?

those are my thoughts also.

Does anyone "know" when Casey took the 45G's via credit cards?
Was it all at once? Over a period of time? Recently?  Several years ago?  The Anthony's civil court records indicate they had some back trouble with Citibank a couple of years ago.

I found those record and they were some how satisfied...I posted the back a few page... actually quite a few...

and

I found their original mortgage and that is satisfied, so I am assuming  they did a re-fi to clear up some debts.

I know they had that house in 1999. I have that record posted in the same area.

Rob, I believe Cindy stated at the bond hearing that they refinanced the house in 2005 and she was still behind in some of her bills.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1422 on: August 07, 2008, 08:00:53 PM »

I am actually surprised she is not already in jail.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: August 07, 2008, 08:01:04 PM »

A little technical nit picking:

The arrest warrant is dated February 6th, 2008 with a space for the detective's signature
The return of search warrant is dated as Rec'd on July5th and executed on July 6th

Can these technical errors get this thrown out?

Also, it states boots and shoes were  in the car. Why would they not confiscate them?

Those "little errors" really worry me! MAJOR cases have been blown for less than what we've picked up on! Our Justice system is really picky about accuracy when someone's freedom is on the line!

Oh Crap! I'll bet Baez is all over that.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: August 07, 2008, 08:02:12 PM »

Nancy Grace IS ALL OVER IT!!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1425 on: August 07, 2008, 08:02:24 PM »

I think she burned her, after the accident.

...and buried her.
I have heard that burning flesh smells realy bad someone would have smelled this.
It was very hot in FL that week.

I just can't believe she would do that I can't go there.

I know it is hard to swallow...

..and it is just MOO, as Lala says...

I really think she was setting it up to look like a murderer had done it.

To get herself off the hook.

Then the drama queen was going to tell everyone a grand story

of how she was able to get away... but they got Caylee.

I believe she torched her and then buried her.

Depending upon where she did it...

Nobody would smell it or see it. Unfortunately,

it happens all too often.

this is my current theory also.

Casey can not reveal what happened because that is going to murder 1.

+++

sorry abut all the typos in my last post...

I'm using the laptop built for a gnome. LOL...

it has a 17 inch screen and a key board with really really small keys...why why why do they make them like this???

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: August 07, 2008, 08:03:46 PM »

The arrest warrant is dated February 6th, 2008 with a space for the detective's signature
The return of search warrant is dated as Rec'd on July5th and executed on July 6th

Also, it states boots and shoes were  in the car. Why would they not confiscate them?

Cindy took them first, before the arrived.

So basically, they cleaned the whole freakin' car out before LE got it.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: August 07, 2008, 08:04:00 PM »

If we want to get real nit-picky:  just because we were told that the Anthony's were throwing away "donated stuffed toys", doesn't make it so.  Only they would know which toys were donated and which ones previously belonged to Caylee.  Those tossed toys could have some real evidence on them (and maybe "in" them if someone were clever enough to open them up and stuff in evidence and then sow the toys back up).....I told ya' - getting real nit-picky here.

There's "SOMETHING" about those toys because it was a blatant act to openly get rid of donations and to openly discuss it.  With all the lies going around, it would have been easier to lie to the public.
So, in my opinion, those tossed toys could tell a story.

I sure hope the police have followed the trail of the tossed toys better than the trail of clothes and receipts.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1428 on: August 07, 2008, 08:04:27 PM »

About Zanaida,I think it's one of 2 things.
1)Casey knows someone who works at that apartment complex and somehow got Zanaida's name.
2)Zanaida has a brother and he knows Casey from the clubs and that's how Casey got her name.

I wonder if THIS Zanaida has the the -Gonzalez on her name also?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1429 on: August 07, 2008, 08:04:54 PM »

Rob, I believe Cindy stated at the bond hearing that they refinanced the house in 2005 and she was still behind in some of her bills.

masha danki...

I didn't pull all the records - I guess I should have.

behind in some bills??

I bet they have a loan at about 11%

suckers.

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: August 07, 2008, 08:05:01 PM »

I can not believe Cindy and George did not know Casey was not working....from the July 3rd post by Cindy she says "no money, no future"

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

She stated in the 911 call she just found Casey after looking for her for a month....if she knew she was working, all she would have to do is call her at work. Seems to me Granny wasn't looking too hard for her.....but sure as hell knew she didn't have a job!

I'm sorry but I don't see great concern from Granny, KNOWING Casey had no job, with a 2 year old, without a clue where they were.....and going an entire month before making any great effort to find her.

Has anyone come forward to say Granny contacted them looking for Casey?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: August 07, 2008, 08:05:43 PM »

Isn't there a legal term for that:   Tampering with evidence.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1432 on: August 07, 2008, 08:08:27 PM »

I think she burned her, after the accident.

...and buried her.
I have heard that burning flesh smells realy bad someone would have smelled this.
It was very hot in FL that week.

I just can't believe she would do that I can't go there.

I know it is hard to swallow...

..and it is just MOO, as Lala says...

I really think she was setting it up to look like a murderer had done it.

To get herself off the hook.

Then the drama queen was going to tell everyone a grand story

of how she was able to get away... but they got Caylee.

I believe she torched her and then buried her.

Depending upon where she did it...

Nobody would smell it or see it. Unfortunately,

it happens all too often.

this is my current theory also.

Casey can not reveal what happened because that is going to murder 1.

+++

it has a 17 inch screen and a key board with really really small keys...why why why do they make them like this???

Jes ta mess wid yur mind Bubba....LOL...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: August 07, 2008, 08:08:59 PM »

Isn't there a legal term for that:   Tampering with evidence.

And George, the cop didn't stop her? He must have trained in Aruba!!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1434 on: August 07, 2008, 08:10:32 PM »

Because some of us have gnome-sized fingers.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1435 on: August 07, 2008, 08:11:26 PM »

Nancy Grace IS ALL OVER IT!!!!

there is no way this is going away and day by day it's getting bigger ...

this is not like some other cases we have followed in the fact this is national.

it won't be over until the truth is known... when ever that occurs...

I'm prepared to go the distance.

+++

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: August 07, 2008, 08:12:31 PM »

Who's to say the clothes that she washed and gave them were the actual ones she found in the car??

These people have lied/confused about sooooo many things!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1437 on: August 07, 2008, 08:12:40 PM »

Because some of us have gnome-sized fingers.

I know you have lil itty bitty fingers....

and you're a cutie!!!

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: August 07, 2008, 08:13:22 PM »

I'm thinking Klass will have to set up a new forum. This is going to go on for some time.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: August 07, 2008, 08:13:41 PM »

If we want to get real nit-picky:  just because we were told that the Anthony's were throwing away "donated stuffed toys", doesn't make it so.  Only they would know which toys were donated and which ones previously belonged to Caylee.  Those tossed toys could have some real evidence on them (and maybe "in" them if someone were clever enough to open them up and stuff in evidence and then sow the toys back up).....I told ya' - getting real nit-picky here.

There's "SOMETHING" about those toys because it was a blatant act to openly get rid of donations and to openly discuss it.  With all the lies going around, it would have been easier to lie to the public.
So, in my opinion, those tossed toys could tell a story.

I sure hope the police have followed the trail of the tossed toys better than the trail of clothes and receipts.

Senor Rob had an excellent observation about those toys...

Most people do not donate chitty toys that are old and SMELL LIKE SMOKE.

I hope they collected all of it. In fact, I am sure if OCSO are worth their salt...

they GOT ALL OF IT already.

They are 20 steps ahead of everyone.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.