May 21, 2024, 09:58:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 416951 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: November 08, 2009, 10:24:09 AM »

The State announced that they would seek the DP against Casey on April 13th. It was never on the table before that. The murder 1 charge can bring either LWOP or the DP. I think without the body being found, they decided not to seek the DP......of course that all changed after they found her and evidence that linked her death back to Casey and the Anthony home.

With all due respect the murder  one charge was on the table after the Grand Jury.  It was then removed for some reason..and once the body was found was reinstated.

Yes, you're right Gypsy.  And as I recall the DP was removed after Baez obtained the services of an attorney to file a brief as to why the DP should not be imposed.  Shortly therereafter, the DP was removed from the possibilities by the SA.  (I hate the term "On the table.)This attorney whose name I don't recall, but he was a FL attorney, is experienced in filing papers as to why the DP should not be imposed.  It's in the documents from early on, but I don't have the time or inclination to search, also probably couldn't find it anyhow. Then, once the body was found, the DP was brought back.

I remember the name of the DP qualified attorney from South Florida.  Terrence Lenamon or Lenaman.  I also believe this was long after the body was found, maybe April or May, but I could be wrong on that.  IMO the DP was brought back because some of the analyses of the evidence was returned to  SA and it indicated premeditation or cruel or heinous and of course, the victim was younger than 12 which can bring other laws into play.  What ever it was, it was enough to bring back the DP in the opinion of SA. IMO

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #781 on: November 08, 2009, 10:26:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

The Gatorade bottle and a Syringe – Chemical Analysis

November 8th, 2009
Thank-you 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: November 08, 2009, 10:26:28 AM »

Any one know if Jesse Grund was into body building?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: November 08, 2009, 11:13:12 AM »

Ispy and Gizzie, my son is LE ...not in Fla. but I ask him some questions and he said as long as the SA does not have the written info from the FBI Bozo can't compel them to produce it. The FBI has their own set of rules and can hold evidence til trial. The SA's can be aware of what they have but as long as they don't have the paper work, Bozo can't make them produce it. I hope that makes sense.

That is my understanding also. The defense will be filing a motion to produce that specific test. IMO And they will do it soon. If it was  "flotsam" from the area with DNA belonging to no one that could be identified, well then the Phantom Nanny did it and there will be a party at Bozo's house. There was alot of garbage at that scene, not everything there was related to this.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: November 08, 2009, 11:37:22 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/

The Gatorade bottle and a Syringe – Chemical Analysis

November 8th, 2009

Oooooh Nooooo! I hope this person is wrong.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #785 on: November 08, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »

After reading everything and Blink's site I believe the bag was planted. The gatorade bottle looked to new to have been out in the elements that long, someone is being framed imo.

Hmm, how so? The items were picked up when Caylee's little body was found. That would mean that the evidence had to have been placed there by someone who knew where she was buried,  before Roy Kronk or anyone else found the body. Interestingly if you are saying that someone else knew and PLANTED evidence after the car was processed and before her body was found, then that implies others knew KC had killed her daughter and where she was placed. The only people who fit this description are the parents. In this scenario the crime scene would be compromised before anyone knew she was dead. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion would like to hear more on this theory.
I am just simply stating that I believe there is more to this bag then what meets the eye. And I would have no trouble leaping to the Anthonys knowing where Caylee was the whole time, I just don't trust any of them. Guess we will have to wait until trial.

Hi Moneys!  As usual, trying to catch up here and again as usual, always impressed by everybody's thoughts and views! Love my Monkeys! This is all truly beyond comprehension and I'm speechless as usual.  But I believe it is a good idea for anybody, such as Rose, play "Devils Advocate" and bring other thoughts and ideas to light.  We know the defense is going to have 'something' to say, so it's a good idea to cover every avenue.  I do agree, there is more than likely, the SA has more than we know about, so this will eventually be brought out, one way or another, but this is a very valid question, though it may be hard to swallow, it is still something the defense will or can bring up.  So need to cover every base.  Back to catching up.  You all never cease to amaze me.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #786 on: November 08, 2009, 12:22:19 PM »

Wonder why we haven't heard anything from the duh fense, since they had this info days before we did? Every other time we've gotten documents, they've been there spewing their theories, but this time, nada. I'm really curious what they're gonna try and come up with now.
And nothing from Conway either 

He said the other day that the Anthony's tats were not expensive. 

He missed the point-they're tacky!   

Indeed.  Tacky tats.   

I have a question.  I've been reading about these tats and thought I'd seen all pics from the cruise, but I swear I don't remember seeing pics of these tats, being talked about.  Can somebody, please provide me a link or a pic of them?  I'm really curious to see them.  Oh CA and GA make me soooo sick!    tia

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: November 08, 2009, 12:24:40 PM »

Ispy and Gizzie, my son is LE ...not in Fla. but I ask him some questions and he said as long as the SA does not have the written info from the FBI Bozo can't compel them to produce it. The FBI has their own set of rules and can hold evidence til trial. The SA's can be aware of what they have but as long as they don't have the paper work, Bozo can't make them produce it. I hope that makes sense.

Makes perfect sense Darla! Thank you! 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: November 08, 2009, 12:31:34 PM »

Wouldn't that be cool if the FBI DOES have the print, and the SA knows it, and all they can say to the defense is nanny nanny boo boo, we got you! 

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #789 on: November 08, 2009, 12:34:37 PM »

Wonder why we haven't heard anything from the duh fense, since they had this info days before we did? Every other time we've gotten documents, they've been there spewing their theories, but this time, nada. I'm really curious what they're gonna try and come up with now.
And nothing from Conway either 

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/george-cindy-display-caylee-tattoos-on-cruise-the-globe-says/

***Thanks to Jo, a reader, for the tip about photos — in the Globe — of George and Cindy Anthony on that Caribbean cruise. The revelation: The grandparents are sporting tattoos in honor of Caylee.

Cindy’s tattoo, on her abdomen, has Caylee’s name and a butterfly.

George’s tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words “My Sunshine.” The Globe also notes that George “was also seen for the first time wearing a pair of diamond stud earrings.”

He said the other day that the Anthony's tats were not expensive. 

He missed the point-they're tacky!   

Indeed.  Tacky tats.   

I have a question.  I've been reading about these tats and thought I'd seen all pics from the cruise, but I swear I don't remember seeing pics of these tats, being talked about.  Can somebody, please provide me a link or a pic of them?  I'm really curious to see them.  Oh CA and GA make me soooo sick!    tia

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: November 08, 2009, 12:36:00 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/george-cindy-display-caylee-tattoos-on-cruise-the-globe-says/

***Thanks to Jo, a reader, for the tip about photos — in the Globe — of George and Cindy Anthony on that Caribbean cruise. The revelation: The grandparents are sporting tattoos in honor of Caylee.

Cindy’s tattoo, on her abdomen, has Caylee’s name and a butterfly.

George’s tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words “My Sunshine.” The Globe also notes that George “was also seen for the first time wearing a pair of diamond stud earrings.”

Sorry I screwed up quoting.

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #791 on: November 08, 2009, 12:52:31 PM »

The diamond studs were probably just CZ's lol

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: November 08, 2009, 12:54:12 PM »

From QVC 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: November 08, 2009, 01:02:41 PM »

Good afternoon. The syringe and the Gatorade bottle has haunted me since Friday. I don't think it was a plant. The Gatorade bottle looked newer because it was protected somewhat by the Disney bag from the elements.

The duct tape was the cou de gras for KC to make sure if the chloroform injection didn't kill Caylee right away, she would be sure not be able to scream during her seizures and pain, and not be able to breath. KC probably knew nothing of purging fluids, not did she care. KC was simply getting rid of the "big problem in a little package". She had no love for Caylee, she was everything KC wasn't at that point in her life with her family and friends and getting all the attention that KC was not. This was a rage murder and she wanted her victim to suffer. KC no doubtedly loved to watch her die, and savored it in her memory, even today. 

It has been haunting my thoughts ever since I read the docs of Friday....
This is the rough part of the road for me. I knew it was coming. I didn't realize how bad it was going to throw me, and how bad it was going to bruise me up.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #794 on: November 08, 2009, 01:06:39 PM »

From QVC 

Walmart has some really pretty one for $9.99. But the ones George had were kind of big so maybe he splurged for a $19.99 pair. Who knows, those folks are beyond tacky.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: November 08, 2009, 01:10:46 PM »

Blink, I found your last article about the docs very informative, and I especially found your response to comment 228 very interesting, and can't wait to hear more on that.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: November 08, 2009, 01:11:02 PM »

From QVC 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: November 08, 2009, 01:12:58 PM »

Good afternoon. The syringe and the Gatorade bottle has haunted me since Friday. I don't think it was a plant. The Gatorade bottle looked newer because it was protected somewhat by the Disney bag from the elements.

The duct tape was the cou de gras for KC to make sure if the chloroform injection didn't kill Caylee right away, she would be sure not be able to scream during her seizures and pain, and not be able to breath. KC probably knew nothing of purging fluids, not did she care. KC was simply getting rid of the "big problem in a little package". She had no love for Caylee, she was everything KC wasn't at that point in her life with her family and friends and getting all the attention that KC was not. This was a rage murder and she wanted her victim to suffer. KC no doubtedly loved to watch her die, and savored it in her memory, even today. 

It has been haunting my thoughts ever since I read the docs of Friday....
This is the rough part of the road for me. I knew it was coming. I didn't realize how bad it was going to throw me, and how bad it was going to bruise me up.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: November 08, 2009, 01:20:05 PM »

Blink, I found your last article about the docs very informative, and I especially found your response to comment 228 very interesting, and can't wait to hear more on that.

I guess I haven't read the last Blink article on the docs that impressed you so. I have gone back and tried to find it. Could you or Bink kindly direct me to it?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: November 08, 2009, 01:25:27 PM »

I guess I haven't read the last Blink article on the docs that impressed you so. I have gone back and tried to find it. Could you or Bink kindly direct me to it?

Not NoRose or Blink, but thought I'd help you out...

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/11/06/cayleecasey-anthony-case-new-discovery-released/#comments

# Comment by Word Girl — November 7, 2009 @ 1:37 am

Those documents felt like an extra large funeral pall for a an extra small little girl…Tristesse.

I’m thinking tattoo parlor bathroom for a testosterone-laced needle. Or someone’s bathroom.
Just gotta do as Winnie-the-Pooh says, “Think, think, think.”

What say you, Blink, blink, blink?

I say its related to Casey and this case. I say she put it there to frame someone, and I say there is more to come on this connection. wink, wink, wink.
B

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.