May 21, 2024, 03:30:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 413827 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: March 03, 2010, 12:33:12 PM »

I think the reason Joran does not implicate others prior to Andre is because he has no assurance that they will go along with his story and thinks they likely will not.  He can't say they did this and that without knowing they will not directly contradict his current version of events.

Now why he has suddenly decided to implicate Andre baffles me.  I wonder why Andre is not speaking out about this and why he has not been interviewed by the local press on this.  Maybe because there is an  ongoing investigation?  Has Andre been told he can't discuss this because of the investigation?

I would really like to hear Andre's version of events.

Perhaps Joran wouldn't dare implicate ones involved.  They might spill it all, to save themselves. 

I would love to hear Andre's version too Anna.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1121 on: March 03, 2010, 01:27:19 PM »

I'm wondering where the heck Andre is and why hasn't he denied everything. Isn't that the normal protocol here?

And what would the Aruba polis do anyway - they didn't do anything to two mutton heads driving a rape mobile all over the island.

couldn't find any evidence  so what would they find after five years with big ole fatty?

and ya know, Joran can claim anyone is his accomplice - it doesn't matter.

Joran is NOT, I repeat NOT going to jail for this crime. That's been decided and he knows it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: March 03, 2010, 01:31:53 PM »

I'm wondering where the heck Andre is and why hasn't he denied everything. Isn't that the normal protocol here?

And what would the Aruba polis do anyway - they didn't do anything to two mutton heads driving a rape mobile all over the island.

couldn't find any evidence  so what would they find after five years with big ole fatty?

Joran is NOT, I repeat NOT going to jail for this crime. That's been decided and he knows it.

His Myspace, which up until yesterday was public but he hadn't visited since 2/14/2010 was just made private either late yesterday or today.

http://www.myspace.com/andremsantos
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1123 on: March 03, 2010, 01:32:10 PM »

Blanken : he says she fell over a railing after snorting cocaine. But were not going to haul his ass in and question him further. Sorry to bother you Mister Joran.

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1124 on: March 03, 2010, 01:40:46 PM »

ITA Rob. There will be no justice for Natalee. There COULD be, but there won't be.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1125 on: March 03, 2010, 01:45:42 PM »

Blanken : it's inappropriate to bring him for questioning during the time of his father's death. I have provided the media with a list of other inappropriate situations and / or dates that are also inappropriate. Those include; Any day ending in a "Y", All 12 days of Christmas, All 8 days of Hanukkah, The Holy month of Ramadan, St John's day, Easter Holiday, Palm Sunday and Ash Wednesday, The Sabbath, Columbus day, President's day, Oduber's Birthday, Nadira's and Mr Rameriz's Anniversary, Any time Juile Renfro is in rehab, Any time the Kalpoe's are having their unibrows waxed, Carnival, Labor day, Memorial day, Anita's back shaving day, July 4th, July 5th, July 6th, July 7th, Any time the prosecutor's office is closed for the 2 to 6 week holiday, and of course May 30th.

This should help the media understand what's appropriate and the proper timing and situations under which we can question Mr Joran. Thank you for your understanding.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: March 03, 2010, 01:51:15 PM »

Rob,

I agree.  Joran knows he will never be arrested for this.  I think Aruba still thinks it will magically just go away.  They are very slow on the uptake and tend to have that disconnect from reality.  It seems as though a group of them get together and after a drink or twenty they decide what is likely to happen. 

More times than not, they are totally wrong.  They still think the less said or done, the sooner this goes away.  If they were to arrest Joran and actually hold a trial, I think they may fear constant media scrutiny and there is no telling just what Joran might say.

I think it was after one such meeting replete with drinks that the blundering decision was made that the Kalpoes should sue Dr. Phil. 

Aruba has been given yet another opportunity to do the right thing but instead they bungle it yet again.  They would screw up the proverbial two car funeral procession.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: March 03, 2010, 01:55:34 PM »

Blanken : it's inappropriate to bring him for questioning during the time of his father's death. I have provided the media with a list of other inappropriate situations and / or dates that are also inappropriate. Those include; Any day ending in a "Y", All 12 days of Christmas, All 8 days of Hanukkah, The Holy month of Ramadan, St John's day, Easter Holiday, Palm Sunday and Ash Wednesday, The Sabbath, Columbus day, President's day, Oduber's Birthday, Nadira's and Mr Rameriz's Anniversary, Any time Juile Renfro is in rehab, Any time the Kalpoe's are having their unibrows waxed, Carnival, Labor day, Memorial day, Anita's back shaving day, July 4th, July 5th, July 6th, July 7th, Any time the prosecutor's office is closed for the 2 to 6 week holiday, and of course May 30th.

This should help the media understand what's appropriate and the proper timing and situations under which we can question Mr Joran. Thank you for your understanding.

Rob, You forgot the Queen's Birthday, Frosted Flake Memorial Day and National Chollar House Week! 

Hilarious, I might add and oh, so true!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1128 on: March 03, 2010, 01:56:39 PM »

Rob,

I agree.  Joran knows he will never be arrested for this.  I think Aruba still thinks it will magically just go away.  They are very slow on the uptake and tend to have that disconnect from reality.  It seems as though a group of them get together and after a drink or twenty they decide what is likely to happen. 

More times than not, they are totally wrong.  They still think the less said or done, the sooner this goes away.  If they were to arrest Joran and actually hold a trial, I think they may fear constant media scrutiny and there is no telling just what Joran might say.

I think it was after one such meeting replete with drinks that the blundering decision was made that the Kalpoes should sue Dr. Phil. 

Aruba has been given yet another opportunity to do the right thing but instead they bungle it yet again.  They would screw up the proverbial two car funeral procession.

righto bucko and it's all magically delicious. Could you just imagine what that lunatic might say if he got on the stand??? OMG, that would be hilarious as he blames EVERYONE down there... I would love LOVE love to see that!

Joran on the stand = new name for Aruba, and I can think of a few 

+++

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: March 03, 2010, 01:57:53 PM »

His Myspace, which up until yesterday was public but he hadn't visited since 2/14/2010 was just made private either late yesterday or today.

http://www.myspace.com/andremsantos

Thanks Klaas.  I'm glad to know he finally woke up!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: March 03, 2010, 01:59:23 PM »

Blanken : he says she fell over a railing after snorting cocaine. But were not going to haul his ass in and question him further. Sorry to bother you Mister Joran.

Any statements Joran makes are now strictly voluntary.  And we all know how reluctant Joran is to discuss this unless there are at least a million watching and the price is right!  He's such a shy, sensitive type, it could tramuatize him for life and might cause him to become some kind of pathological lying predator.

Oh, wait. . . . uh, nevermind.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: March 03, 2010, 02:06:14 PM »

Does anyone recognize any of the others in the photo from Andre's MySpace?  I don't.  They are still doing the outdated gangsta hand signs.  Maybe someone should tell them those are no longer kewl.

But at least he appears to have some friends.  I do have to wonder why he doesn't assemble a few of them and pay his BFF Joran a visit while Joran is within reach.  I'd be more than a little miffed were I Friend A.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1132 on: March 03, 2010, 02:08:16 PM »

Any statements Joran makes are now strictly voluntary.  And we all know how reluctant Joran is to discuss this unless there are at least a million watching and the price is right!  He's such a shy, sensitive type, it could tramuatize him for life and might cause him to become some kind of pathological lying predator.

Tacopino said this case made Joran a psychological mess lol. Taco forgot that Joran was in therapy long before this case - and he belongs locked-up in Den Dolder with Johan wrapped up snuggly in a straight jacket and a sippy cup.

This case made Taco a psychological mess. 

Keeping the lid on Joran is a challenge he should have never accepted, you know he's regretting it.

I wonder if there are any cases of the client being killed by their attorney. 

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: March 03, 2010, 02:11:15 PM »

BTW, the Joran's Latest Confession Show was shown again yesterday on RTL.  If a million saw it the first time, then well over a million have seen it now.

And they have to be wondering why nothing has been done the same as we are.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1134 on: March 03, 2010, 02:15:27 PM »

Nobody will forget. Not in 5, 10, 20, or 30 years.

History has been written. Their lives were over in the first 10 days.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: March 03, 2010, 02:27:15 PM »

Nobody will forget. Not in 5, 10, 20, or 30 years.

History has been written. Their lives were over in the first 10 days.

how simple it was....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: March 03, 2010, 02:38:18 PM »

Does anyone recognize any of the others in the photo from Andre's MySpace?  I don't.  They are still doing the outdated gangsta hand signs.  Maybe someone should tell them those are no longer kewl.

But at least he appears to have some friends.  I do have to wonder why he doesn't assemble a few of them and pay his BFF Joran a visit while Joran is within reach.  I'd be more than a little miffed were I Friend A.

None of them are people from the Joran days that I can tell.  Anna if you got a chance to read his Myspace blog before he set it to private, he doesn't sound like a very happy kid.  I seriously worry about what Joran throwing him under the bus like this will do to him.

ANDRE - DON'T LET JORAN DO THIS TO YOU!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: March 03, 2010, 02:55:24 PM »

Aint no way i'd fight a woman with a duck 

It might be Aflac!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1138 on: March 03, 2010, 02:58:21 PM »

That's about right.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1139 on: March 03, 2010, 03:01:44 PM »

Tacopino said this case made Joran a psychological mess lol. Taco forgot that Joran was in therapy long before this case - and he belongs locked-up in Den Dolder with Johan wrapped up snuggly in a straight jacket and a sippy cup.

This case made Taco a psychological mess. 

Keeping the lid on Joran is a challenge he should have never accepted, you know he's regretting it.

I wonder if there are any cases of the client being killed by their attorney. 

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.